Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

greggcarter79@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

greggcarter79@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 11, 2012 8:15 am

http://www.free ok date.com/profile.php?ID=66194

teegregg
- 50 y/o male
- from Cleveland, Florida, USA
- English, English, English
- seeking a Woman from 45 to 55 y/o

Description:
am a very simple man. am down to heart, i love the outdoor and camping..... i have respect for my woman in all i love to make my woman happy and makes me happy too

Ideal match description:
I am a very considerate person, cheerful, honest and i always like to be myself at all times .i like going to the beach holding hands with that special someone,playing golf,billiard and traveling...I don't care about the religion,distance or Race OK.Relationship is an issue that needs time to be understood Because people just jump into it without checking their compatibility with the other partner at all there by causing problems along the way,the Issue of divorce is one which i don’t want to come across in my life,that’s why i am taking time to make sure i make the right decision that will Last the rest of my life and try to keep my head up at all times and be determined to be someone in life not minding what may come my way.The kind of woman i will love to be with must be honest, open, and sincere Because all these matters in a relationship,must be a woman who will love Me for whom i am, and believe in me

hello dear am glad to hear back from you, you an write me to greggcarter79@yahoo.com..... i will be so glad and happy to hear back from you again.... how is everything with you in scammerland dear, i have never been to spain before i will love to be there one day.... kisses and hugs dear.....

http://www.myspace.com/572101994

my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: greggcarter79@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 11, 2012 8:21 am

Received: from [82.128.80.43] nigeria
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 05:33:16 -0700 (PDT)

hello dear how are you doing, yes i remember i left you my personal mail, am so glad to hear back from you dear, i will love to get to know you better my dear, you seems so wonderful for taking your time to write me dear, how is everything going down dear dear, i want you to know i am so please and will do anything to be more than be a friend to you dear, i hope also this is a good beginning to our friendship too my dear....... i am a very simple and outgoing man, am sure with time we will get on well with each other, i just want this communication never to cease my dear.... its been a boring time for me, when you dont have a good woman to communicate with and have a great and spenlid life with, i just want you to know that i am a full commited guy when i have the right woman with me, i want you to know that my greatest desire in life is to make my woman happy, i will do anything in the world to make my woman happy.... we all deserve to be with the right person, am glad that with us communicating we can do things extra ordinary and makes the world still believe there is still true love out here........ i just want you to know again that i really do appreciate you for taking your to write me you are sweet, am sure you must have a secret of beauty my dear, i will keep your secret of beauty for you, so my dear you are free to ask me anything you still want to know about me dear, i am so opetimistic we are going to be the best of friends and far from been a friend, i will surely make you happy, guess what dear, i have one thing that other men dont have and that is love and affection, am sure we will take our time to be more than a friends to each other, i am willing and commited to get this communication very well... this is some of my pics dear.... i will be glad and happy to hear back from you again dear.......
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Romance scams.