Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lexx Jones

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

drnewman4@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:55 pm

TIDEX NYCON SECURITY SERVICE
BOLARD DE LA REPUBLIQUE -IMMEUBLE
OFFICE DEKON -NO 354 TOGO LOME
TELEPHONE :+228-9168-8749
Fax +228-80230194

Attention Sir/Madam

We have been told by Miss Malina Jones,We are Diplomats that arrange for the safekeeping consignment box in trust for reputable client that are honest and trustworthy.we work in collaboration with top firms and Government of various countries and there is no risk involve our project

The International Access Courier Services has received an instruction to see to the Immediate release of the consignment box of your claim that has been Pending in our security vault,there is no need for any more delay as the Arrangement has been made for the departure of the consignment from our Head office here in Togo to your destination country.

The Requested Information is to ensure that no mistake or error is made and it should be forwarded

1,..Your Full Name:..........
2,..Name of City of Residence:..........
3,..Name of Country:..........
4,..Direct TelephoneNumber:................
5,..Occupation:..........
6,..Nearest Airport that close to your city:............
7,..You photography or international passport or identity card

The Contact Numbers are very necessary because the number would be called by the Diplomats when he arrive to your country to sure be ensure that he handed over the consignment box to the right person.

So,it's mandatory you send your Direct Telephone Number,complete the above and send back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks Yours sincerely Dr Newman

Header:
Return-Path: <drnewman4@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017
Subject: Re: Package from Malin Jones

FAX: +22880230194
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Togo number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jmalin461@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:33 pm

Hello My dear

How are you doing today i hope i hope you are okay ,i receive an urgent massage from the diplomat ,of your country and nearest Airport which is very important to him,the diplomat need your information your house address and your telephone number and also your picture to verified immediately he see you he will look at your picture to know if you are the real person because he is coming direct to your house make sure you contact the diplomat and send to him every information he demand from you

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drnewman4@gmail.com jmalin461@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:38 pm

Fax +228-80230194

Attention Sir

This morning I woke up to do the necessary clearance needed to board the next flight to your county but the custom authority was asked to get any clearance that will cover the non-inspection of the consignment box.

Since morning I have been toiling up and down here in Lome Togo trying to get the said clearance in the Ministry of Finance has declared that I need to provide the sum of $1,850 to obtain such clearance else the customs at the airport will be compelled to search the contents of the consignment at the airport.

The Lome Togo authorities are okay with the documents from Libya and are not concerned with the contents since it is not supposed to be delivered in Lome Togo and it is only on transit but for our own safety and to maintain the relationship they have with your country others known as the home securities, they have strongly advised we get the non-inspection certificate from the Ministry of Finance here in Lome

Togo since the scan at the airport has shown the contents to be fund related to avoid any embarrassment upon arrival in country

Due to time factor you send the money by western union Or Money gram,to enable me secure the certificate of non inspection.remember you are to send the money direct to the secretary of Ministry of Finance their the one to issue non-inspection certificate.

Send the money to secretary Ministry of Finance. IROEGBU PRINCE

Sender name....... your name
Receiver is my name... IROEGBU PRINCE
Country ..........Togo Lome
Control Number MTCN

Forward the MTCN as soon as you send the fees and call me for confirmation. I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks yours sincerely Dr Newman

My dear,

How are you doing today? the diplomat forward to me a letter which he sent to you he forwarded the massage to me he said that the customs officer demand non inspection certificate from the diplomat before he can board to the next available flight to your country, and to obtain this certificate is from the ministry of finances they in Togo and it will cost the money according to the customs officers in Togo airport to enable him board to the next available flight to your country.

Remember my position camera is watching me i can’t do anything by myself it will destroy my reputation to avoid me having problem thats why i paid all the security charges, the money the diplomat is asking is for non-inspection clearance certificate from the customs officers in Togo airport to enable the diplomat to board to the next available flight to your country i paid for the security company their charges consignment box,i don’t know this will come up please try your best to see that you send the money to the diplomat to get the non-inspection clearance certificate

Please my dear send the money to the diplomat in Togo airport to enable him get the certificate needed so that he can board and come to your country, as soon as the diplomat arrives in your country and you collect the trunk box from him then open it with the code I sent to you take out all the expenses you made, i also give you the permission to take some of the money which i promised you to purchase a new car and keep the balance well until I come to meet you. Meanwhile, do you have your own house? if yes tell me what your house is, you could if you do not have a better house,I'd like you to start looking for a house to buy, so that when the consignment delivered to you, would you buy a house where we will live and stay together.

Remember, I told you that here in Libya we aren’t allowed to use telephone but we only used walk talking radio in communication with our Soldier inside the camp and outside the camp, so I can not called the diplomat in Lome Togo Airport, Please my dear make sure you follow his instruction to enable him deliver the trunk box to your address.

I will be waiting for your good news.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:21 am

Fax +228-80230194

Attention

Respect the time factor, make the payment tomorrow with this detail below as soon as you make payment scan the payment slip and forward it to me it important

---------------------------------------------

Bank name:banque atlantique
A/c name: Ets Udechar farms company
a/c no:40078180001.
swift code :attgtgtg.
Iban number: tg53 tg13 80100104007818000110

My dear

I thank you for your quick respond to my mail concern the money the diplomat agent ask you to pay to get the non-inspection certificate from the custom office in Togo the document will enable him to board to flight freely without custom officers to search or ask the contain of that box

And I am glad the diplomat contact me this morning that you ask for account to make the payment but I think western union or money gram will be the faster because account will have a little delay before the money will be reflect to the account but if that will be easy for you ,you can go head and make the payment ,enable him get the document and board in the next available flight

Thanks and take care

My dear

How are you doing today i hope you are alright please let me know if you send the money to the diplomat

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drnewman4@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:32 pm

Fax +228-80230194

Attention

Respect to your mail i read this morning,i understand all you said but listen to me very carefully i have one idea which can help us a lot as the matter is urgent i have a friend here he from USA he is working in office embassy here in Togo i have talk to him you will make the payment in his account in in his account in USA he will also me that money here in Togo that will be faster

Make the payment Below thats USA account
---------------------------------------------

Account Holders name : K. M.

Account number : 5860 3573 XXXX

Bank name: Bank Of America
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:09 am

Fax +228-80230194

Attention

Can you just go through my mail last the account owner is here in Togo working in USA embassy office here in Togo from

322 S Golden Oak Dr,Texas City,TX 77591 Sorry i dont care about his telephone since his right now in Togo ,you have my telephone number ,you can fill up your Number with the bank form or you go to MONEY GRAM TO MAKE THE PAYMENT you have the information with you

Pease you are delaying my time

My dear

Sorry for not reply your mail on time meanwhile I thank you for your quick respond to my mail concern the money the diplomat agent ask you to pay to get the non-inspection certificate from the custom office in Togo the document will enable him to board to flight freely without custom officers to search or ask the contain of that box and this boring me now so much because of my position camera is watching me i can’t do anything by myself it will destroy my reputation to avoid me having problem please help,and the diplomat said have provide you account to make the payment in USA and according to the mail the diplomat send to me he said that the account owner in here in Togo you have to make the payment in that account account and the money will be given to him in Togo and you are asking him the telephone number and the address of the account what does the bank have to do with that i wanna know the first time you complain that the bank Manager said the transfer was denied and why not you send the money through Western union to him please i cannot keep wait if you are not serious let me look someone because told you to send the money to him to Western union go to Western union and send the money to him

Thanks and take care
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drnewman4@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:33 pm

Attention sir

I am the diplomat Dr Newman from Togo Miss malina Jones sent to deliver treasure box to your country which you fail she wrote bank draft cheque of $300,000,00 compensation for all the past effort you attempt to assist her which later failed, due to lack of trust you need to contact the Reverend. Father to send you bank cheque his name is (Reverend Father Emmanuel Johnson) and his email address is ( revfath1@gmail.com ) tell him to send bank cheque of $300,000,00 dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation

Remember to contact the Reverend Father with this email address ( revfath1@gmail.com )

Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

Dr Newman
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jmalin461@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 21, 2019 8:36 pm

My good Friend,

I think you still remember me Miss Malina Jones I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the China busy here for business project i have at hand,but i will soon go to Canada to continue my studies, meanwhile i did not forget your past effort you attempt to assist me in transferring funds

I wrote bank draft cheque of $300,000,00 dollars which i prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past effort you attempt to assist me in this matter which later failed,due to lack of trust and the love,now you need to contact the Rev. Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Togo his name is (Rev Father Emmanuel Johnson ) and his email address is ( revfath1@gmail.com ) and his phone number is (+228-91-68-87-49 ) tell him to send bank cheque of $300,000,00 dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation

Please let me know immediately you received it and remember that I had forwarded instruction to the (Rev Father Emmanuel Johnson)on your behalf to send that cheque to you So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the bank draft cheque to you,

Remember to contact the Reverend Father with this email address ( revfath1@gmail.com )
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

Yours Friend,Miss Malina Jones
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.