Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lexx Jones

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sgtmaryjones@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:03 am

Hello honey , how are you oing and your work, i hope evrything is moving well.

Honey regarding to your mail i have informed the diplomat right now and he confirmed to me that he will be moving from here today been Monday and he will be there in USA tomorrow been Tuesday 6th of June.

Please cross-check the address and the phone number you sent to me if they are well correct because i won't like in a situation where the diplomat will arrive there and call your number it won't connect.

Honey please right now all my trust and believe is in you, i do not have any other thing left over here, please don't betray me because my life will be messed-up if such thing happen to me and i also believed that you will not do such to me.

I love you honey and i will always love you, please put me in yours prayers to be safe over here till when i will be coming to meet you i believe that very soon we will be together all the time.

Thanks a lot for standing beside me in time of my need.

Regards,
Sgt MaryJones.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtmaryjones@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:40 am

Hello honey i am writing this mail to tell you that the diplomat has already depart from here and he will contact you on his arrival in the USA.

Please let me know all your communication over there in the USA because i have no one to trust except you alone.

I love you honey, Regards
Sgt MaryJones

Hello honey, please what is happening the diplomat is in USA now and he has been calling your number all to no avail and right now he is stranded now over, please call him to know where he is and comply with him please.

His name: Roger Coe
Phone number: 7709106559

Please call him now to know the situation, don't disappoint me please i don't want to lose this money honey i beg you in the name of God.

Call him now and let me know the situation, i am waiting for your feedback now.

Regards,
Sgt MaryJones

Phone:
+17709106559
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Atlanta Northeast, GA
Original network provider* At&t Local
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtmaryjones@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:48 pm

Honey are you there now?

I am very happy you have talk to him, please what is the situation now, please try to help me and solve the issue to avoid seizing the consignment please, are you going to see him or are you sending the money to him?

Please let me know honey i have been very worried since he arrive in the USA.

Please try to co-operate with him so he can be able to deliver it safely to you please, you know i don't have any other person who can help me on this issue please.

I love you honey
Sgt MaryJones.

Honey please you should be happy the charges has reduced i am happy for that, please i beg you in the name of God try to co-operate with him so he can deliver it to you safely please.

Honey please try to follow the diplomat instructions until the consignment arrive in your hand ok please to avoid putting anyone in problem just follow his instructions please.

If he tell you to come and meet him please go and if he tell you to send the money to him there in USA to clear the charges please do, just follow his instructions so that the consignment will deliver in your hand successfully okay please, i am very worried over here right now, i am thinking about the situation over there right now because i don't want to loose this money honey, please do something, please try to be checking your mail and reply me on time and very often ok.

Regards,
Sgt MaryJones.

Hello honey are you doing,

Please honey the diplomat is telling me that you have refused to comply with the clearance charges, you said no one told you about the clearance fees before his arrival? is that true honey?

Remember i told you everything and you confirmed to me that you have the $15,000 cash but we are lucky the clearance now is not upto $15,000 then why not comply with him so that he can clear the consignment and come and meet you.

I was very sad when i heard about this, please comply with him i told you everything before he depart from here and you assured me that you're ready to assist me there with the clearance fees then why are you acting this way now honey?

Please my heart is beating me right now i don't want to loose this money because if i do i better die than to live because i will have no joy in my entire life, please comply with him and send the money to him, now if you refuse to do this who else will i cry to? you're the person that made me to take this actions and i borrowed some money from people here for financing the travel of the diplomat to the USA there and i need to pay them back after you have received the money.

Please do something so my life won't be miserable over here i have no other savings than that money over there please remember that both of us will benefit and anything you spend for this you will surely get it back is a big way you know.

I will be waiting to hear a good news from you that you have receive the consignment.

Regards,
Sgt MaryJones.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtmaryjones@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:49 pm

Honey like serious are you trying to disappoint me or what?

I explained everything to you before the diplomat take off from here, how do you expect him to get money from and clear the consignment? why can't you send the $8,500 to him or take it to go and meet him?

To be honest with you i am feeling sad and disappointed right now because i do not expect these act from you because i told you everything from the beginning and you agreed to go and meet him, now what do you want me to do?

Just think about it that money does not belongs to the diplomat he is just doing his job so you can't expect him to do out of law he must follow to legal way.

If you really want to help me send the money to him to clear the consignment or take the money and go and meet him, to be honest with you i was not expecting such words from you, you even tell the diplomat that no one informed you about any payment, is that true? didn't i tell you about everything before he leave and you agreed to handle these for me hence the diplomat make his way to the USA with the consignment.

Now what is happening why are you acting this way?

Regards,
Sgt MaryJones.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtmaryjones@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:04 am

Honey call the diplomat and tell him to send you the bank information where you can deposit the money for him.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lexx4jones88@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:08 pm

Recovery Scam:
I want to share my happiness with you,

I hope all are fine with you, it is me Lexx Jones i want to inform you that the package which i told you has been finally received, i decided to contact you just to let you know because i have conscience as a human being due to your tremendous efforts you made to help but it did not workout , It was really a long story but am happy that the package has been received and my own money has been transferred to United States, i later went to Libya company to sort things out through the help of one Togo diplomat,

Listen now, with my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft of USD$300,000 (THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only in your name as compensation to you to prove to you that i am real and to remind you that good people are still in this world, i kept the bank draft at Togo with the diplomat who helped me because i have gone back to Libya because my duty here will only be over by next year, so if i come back here with the bank draft it will implicate me, that was why i kept it with the man so that you contact him on how to send it to you.

So you have to contact the man with this email address (emmanuelgrage1970@gmail.com ) his name is Mr Emmanuel Grage. ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of USD $300,000 which Lexx Jones prepared and kept for you as compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed, i appreciated your past efforts at that time very much and i will be guilty if i do not show you how i appreciate it, feel free and get in touched with the man and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft to you through DHL without delay, forward your information to his email immediately and do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. At the moment, I may still visit your country next year as soon as my duty finish here,

Thanks

Lexx Jones.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ashmasxx@gmail.com, jmalin461@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:01 pm

Malina Jones From
My name is Malina, from the united state of America i am USA Army i saw your contact on google link and i become interested to know you,contact me direct to my mail box i will give you my picture and every information you need about me meanwhile i have something important to tell you if only you can keep secret please write to me directly to my email( jmalin461@gmail.com

Header:
Return-Path: <ashmasxx@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: jmalin461@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017
Subject: Malina Jones From

My Dear Friend,

Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal,How is life over there? hope you are fine, am fine over here in ( Libya ) Sorry for contacting you without your permission but I hope we can Establish a good relationship Since we are meeting for the first time.

I want to use this opportunity to tell you about myself,am America citizen and army military,presently i am in ( Libya )at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the war crisis going on here in ( Libya ).

dear i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will brings a lot of great changes in your life and my life also.we go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream though you may wonder why i am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well i will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund.and then send your questions here is my Attach picture, Best regard.

Yours Faithfully Malina Jones

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (269.69 KiB) Viewed 5576 times

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jmalin461@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:57 am

Hello My Dear,

Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact,i am very happy to read your mail once again,like i said my names are Malina Jones,born February 26, 1993,a United State Army ,i am single i never marry and presently in Libya on an assignment in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication,I am contacting you as the matter of urgent I am looking for serious and honest reliable business partnership with you,as i don't know how long we are to remain in the war zone now i have fully made up my mind to go into business

We are being attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries,which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's,and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us out of the total fund my share was $7,000,000,00 ( Seven Million united states Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money,which is $7,000,000,00 out of here to you, as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

My dear,I have made solid arrangements with a UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination.I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country or elsewhere. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party,if you have reasons to reject this offer,please destroy this e-mail to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

Note:I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here,which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country, because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore. Conclusively wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal.Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jmalin461@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:40 am

My dear

How are you today? I hope you are fine,Thanks for your concern and kind response you have given to me i want you to get much involve i told you that the diplomat is bringing the money direct to your house base in agreement i have with the security company i handover the money ,and very soon by the end of next month my mission here in Libya will be over and I will join you, however,the reason why I want to send that amount to you is because i have intention of setting up a good business as I will retire immediately my assignment is over here. .

However,please i will like you to forward your contact information including your telephone number to enable the Diplomat to reach you easily on his arrival in your country as he will be leaving in any moment from now to your country.i also want to remind you again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us you should not let the UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT to know the content of the box is money.
Once you agree with the following conditions i will arrange your meeting with the Diplomat within 24 hours

1).That you will keep this transaction 100% confidential secret even your closest friend

2).That you will support this transaction both financially and morally in case of any clearance charges at the airport OR along the way until this consignment box is delivered in your home.that you will not cheat me or demands for more percent after the funds must have been delivered to you.

3).That you will always consult me before taking any decision so that we will always put our heads together and work out the transaction without any mistake.

If you agreed with the above 3 instructions please kindly send me your information:

YOUR PASSPORT OR ANY AUTHORIZED IDENTITY SCAN COPY: ,

TELEPHONE NUMBER: ........................,

FULL NAME: .........................

CITY: .......................

RESIDENTIAL OR OFFICE ADDRESS, TO RECEIVE THE SHIPMENT:.....

Am waiting your urgent respond.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jmalin461@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:13 am

Hello My dear,

Thanks for your quick respond, I do receive your full details,I appreciate your concern towards receiving this treasure box direct to your house,your information and the content there in is good for the delivery of the treasure box i will go and have a rest because the doctor told me to have rest, I will talk to you again tomorrow,

I have finally submitted the box to the diplomatic courier controlled by the United Nations by the help of my guard; it was registered as a family gift so nobody knows the content of the box.The Diplomat will be contacting you through email or telephone. I want you to always check your email and also be around with your telephone.

I also put some of my personal belongings with military documents inside the luggage, They are very important documents please.I lock it with code, The right side code is: 2360 the left side is:5847.

This is the Diplomat email:( drnewman4@gmail.com )

THE DIPLOMAT NAME====== DR NEWMAN

TELEPHONE=========: +228-9168-8749

So you can write them that you are expecting some gift package from Malin Jones. that they should confirm the date of arrival to you, but they told me today that they would move from Libya today to arrival Togo Airport ,lucky time of my military carrier but I assure you that everything will work well then I will come over to your country immediately my mission here is over to enable us start enjoyment with happiness.

For your information if you know that you can put the money into a bank account I will advice you to take the money to the bank until I come to your country.

Loving You Always
Thanks.Malina Jones.

Phone:
+22891688749
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

Also used here as a Military Romance Scam abusing the photos of Susan Helms:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2269&p=101317&hilit=22891688749#p101317
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.