Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Timber Joey

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Timber Joey

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 4:56 am

Bruce Miller <brucewhite49@yahoo.com>

On WDF:

hi
It's a beautiful evening here and i had a kind of feelings in my heart that i had to reconsider the decision which i made some years ago to take the bold step of faith and find my soul mate...
i was surfing through the site when i found your profile interesting and i decided to contact you.. wel i`m Bruce by name and its a pleasure gazing at your profile this beautiful evening. hmm i guess i would like to know more about you and lets see where this will leads us to. Hoping to read from you real soon.
Bruce

Profile elements:
username Miller49
46 y/o male from Lewisville, USA
forester
i'm a gentle man with big heart and beautiful personality! i'm the caretaker type. when you are on the side of the road with a flat tire, i'm the guy who stops whole console you or rather give you my spaire and make a way for us. when you are coming through the door, i'm the guy who holds it for you and gives you a humble smile and a soft hello.

Ideal match description:
I am looking for an interested in a relationship on a long term basis with one woman.

Sex male
Children 1
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1965 - April - 8
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Catholic
Marital status Widow
Education BA/BS (4 years college)
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 39 - 59
Relationship Marriage, Relationship

Contact on site:

hi.. thanks for writing me....
here is my email...
i`m online now and i wish we could have nice conversation on yahoo messenger rightaway.
i love meeting honest and serious people... and i hate wasting my hard earn time on people who are not serious because i am a very busy guy... i often get on line because it simply appears to me that there are no honest ladies right here on the internet.... lets just give a try... brucewhite49@yahoo.com

Email:

hello xxx.

i got your message on WEDATEFREE dating site..
how are you doing today? i hope you are having a good time over there.. i will like u to know that i am in here to seek for a nice and well responsible lady that is ready to settle in life, One is not bound to have all the joys in life. You may have everything in life but there are still those things which one may need that seems very common to others and yet it keeps on giving hard times.Everyone has his or her own share of pains to bear in life. I've got mine and you've got yours.But we need to lean on each other to keep life smooth going.. I do have my Christian faith to credit for my life, attitude and success; however, I don't use the name of God to attract women for my character speaks for itself.You may be financially alright, physically attractive,mentally balanced but you may be lonely on the emotional side of life. I am working, but I am lacking the right woman in my life..
i guess i have said much.. i hope to hear from you later... lets see where this leads us to..
thanks and have a lovely day ahead.
regards
Bruce

Header:

Received: from [65.49.68.173]
Subject: hello xxx

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 65.49.68.173
Originating ISP: Hurricane Electric - proxy
City: Fremont
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Bruce Miller <brucewhite49@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 5:01 am

Avatar for the email adress brucewhite49@yahoo.com: Image

On Facebook, uid 100000351953357, Bruce White, Studied at California State University, Northridge, Widowed.
I enjoy life in a quite,peaceful and loving manner.I avoid conflicting situations that may interrupt my inner peace.

From his Wall:
Image me and my crew: - the picture was used as illustration for one press article about oil rig work in 2008.

Image - source for the stolen picture is http:/ /www.zimbio.com/pictures/i5E6zpVZTJD/FC+Dallas+v+Portland+Timbers/uq3ei5qbiSj - Timber Joey, mascot of the Portland Timbers, saws off a slab of the log to celebrate a Timbers goal during the first half of the game against FC Dallas at Jeld-Wen Field on April 17, 2011 in Portland, Oregon.

Bruce White: i`m in Nigeria with my Son at March 27, 2011 at 11:34pm

On BlackPlanet, brucewhite49
Sex: Male
Last Login: September 30, 2010
Zodiac: Libra

Lead on Zorpia,
Bruce
46, Lewisville, Texas
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.