Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Juan Soler

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Juan Soler

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:26 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#8563] [#8564] and #8589

What name did the scammer use?*: Jean Francois Bourse
How old did the scammer say they were?*: august 1960
Scammer's Skype name.: je t'aime
Scammer's Skype username . .*: jean.francois4216
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Facebook France
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: facebook
How much money did they demand?: 500 euro
Name you were told to send the money to. : Jean-Yves Bertrand
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Cote d'Yvoir
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: /
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: /
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: 1006251_498366506900077_1029682414_n.jpg
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked him on facebook ,
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I saw a skype video of him with "his daughter"... 7 years old , he said, and that must have been saturday, the girl was on his lap and waved at me .... the man said he had to go abroad for his work , then he contacted me from there : he had forgotten his card for the bank and needed some cash.... That was the moment i felt there was something wrong... I said i didn't have the money , He asked me to look for it after the weekend... But he never talked about posting my video, but i didn't trust it anymore, then i blocked him
=
skype name: Jean Francois
skype profile ID: jean.francois4216
Pont Sainte-Martin, France

1006251_498366506900077_1029682414_n.jpg

(edit)

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: I did send this already to your site, but saw today he must have tried to contact me again under jean.francois42162
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Jean Francois Bourse - f/b

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:51 pm

The victim met the scammer on Facebook. They communicate on Facebook and Skype.

In skype his contactname was je t’aime and his skype id jean.francois4216. He said things like he was in love with me, he wanted someone like me, and would like to see me on cam. I waited a few days. It was all in French. I also did send him some pictures of me. He always called me “cheri” or “mon amour”. He asked if i would send him 500 euro to Jean-Yves Bertrand, C’ôtes d’Yvoire Abidjan code postale 00225 western union, and after that to Jean-Francois Bourse , Cote d’Yvoire, Abidjan code postale 00225 wester union.
Got also another request on skype from jean.francois42162.

Pictures the scammer use - stolen images of Juan Soler, Argentine-Mexican actor and former rugby player and model:

jean.jpg

jean1.jpg
Attachments
jean2.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.