Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Darren E.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Darren E.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 4:41 am

ukcontractor2011@yahoo.com
On datemefree:

My Dearest Heart & Love of my life,

Good day and hope all is well with you and your family, friends and your work is going okay my dear.

The first time my heart was broken I thought I was through; I swore I'd never love again and believe me this was true, but when you walked into my life the second your eyes met mine, I knew you were worth loving, just like before, just like the first time

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye

I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams

Happiness is falling asleep next to you and waking up thinking I'm still in my dreams

Your presence in my life brings wonderful smiles and loving thoughts within my heart

Love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything. To just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. To know that you can feel what love really is; to know, to feel, to love

No matter how ugly you think you are, that special someone that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistable thing on earth and nothing can ever change that, i love you and care about you for ever my love. kissesssssssss.

My Kindest Regards,

Barr.Mi ke Ford.Esq.

Profile elements:

nicelookingguyinUK
- 34 y/o male
- pollo, Finland
- English, English, English
- Legal Adviser AND Contractor /
- Have no children
Sex male
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1977 - July - 7
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education PhD/Post doctorate
Income $70,000/year and more
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 27 - 62
Relationship Marriage, Relationship, Romance
Baby I needs a serious relationship, because i have been heart broken before in the past and now i hope you know what it takes to amend a brooken heart. I want to be your friend because, i need someone speacial to come into life, my world of love and touch my heart of hearts with her thinder touches and feelings ones again, so i can be loved and and also love some one in return.

Ideal match description:
A woman i can call my own and i woman i can grow up with in life and a woman that can love me for how i am not what i am. i need a woman that can become my better half in life and love me for how i am and not what i am.

Second contact on site:

Good day and thank you very much fro your nice mail and kind sweet words to me, am very pleased to read from you my dear angel and queen of my heart. My dear am very sorry to inform you about what happened to me in the past ii wish i could make it all up to you. let me know what you do want me to do that will make you know that i am real and ready to get married to a loving and caring woman or lady like you. I have been heart broken too and my money stolen from my bank account by my ex-finance how ran away with my best friend and got married to him and they both live as we speak now in Japan happily with my money. she was a British woman and also my friend is a fellow contractor like me here in UK. My money she stole from my bank account before i returned from Spain for a contract was $1.4 Million USD. ( One Million And Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars. Well i guess this is the much i can talk about my self now but all i want or seek or search on here till i meet you was my better half and a woman i can grow up with in life no matter what happen\'s i will love her forever and hope she does same by loving me 50% from her heart and i will love her 50% from my heart of hearts. Love you always and i pray you have a space for me to prove my love to you. Kisssssssss ssssesss and Huggggggsssss. Best Regards, Barr.Mi ke Ford.Esq. E-mail : ukcontractor2011@yahoo.com Send me mail to my mail box at yahoo so we can talk more privately and get to know more about our self and our likes and dislikes. thank you my dearest heart of heart.. you can send me your mail id too so i can communicate freely with you too.

Avatar for the email adress ukcontractor2011@yahoo.com: Image

Both pictures are stolen from Starnow.com - the british actor Darren E.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ukcontractor2011@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 4:44 am

Contact on site:

My Dear Queen of my heart xxx, Thank you very much for your e-mail to me in yahoo, i just found out it was you that sent me that e-mail as i have been wondering where i got to know the person. Am very grateful my love and wish to say thank you fro giving me the time to love you and be with you for ever for the rest of my life. You are a blessing to me and my life and my world. I will always cherish you my queen. Awaiting to read from you soonest. Honey i want you to send me your phone number in yahoo so i can communicate freely with you honey, i already added you to my yahoo messenger list so we can talk there too. When I look into your eyes, I know there is a bond between us that no one can break, the look you give me with those eyes when you think I\'m not looking is all I need to know that you\'re the one for me. When I look in your eyes, I see the love that abides deep within your soul; they tell me you love me in so many ways than just one. When two people love each other, they don\'t look at each other; they look in the same direction. Love you for ever xxx. Kisssssssssssesss. Your Love And King, My Best Regards, Barr.Mike Ford.Esq.

Email:

Hello and how are you doing today my pretty Angel xxx.

Good day and thank you for your nice words and sweet e-mail to me, am doing fine and very fine today in my office over here in London, United Kingdom.

Thanks for your care and love towards me and my pains and feelings of the past, yes my love i can manage as i am over the past now trying to move forward in life in everything i do as a man. all i seek now is true love and care from you my queen.

I want you to know that i care and love those beautiful smile's of your's, because you look so beautiful heaven and it makes me wonder why i came down from. you have been my lucky star in heaven, sent from God to bless and change my life, i pray and thank God because i know you were sent down from heaven to me to make sure you take good care of me.

Well my names are Barr.Mike Ford.Esq and i live in United Kingdom and am only 38yrs of age. am a single man and am a legal adviser / business lawyer and contractor into buying and selling of properties world wide and here in United Kingdom, i like reading books when am less busy and like movies and watching swinning. i have a master degree in Law here in the United Kingdom.

Baby I needs a serious relationship, because i have been heartbroken before in the past and now i hope you know what it takes to amend a Brooken heart. I want to be your friend because i need someone speacial to come into life, my world of love and touch my heart of hearts with her ​​feelings and touches thinder ones again, so i can return love and be loved in one and then some.

Here are my personal physical details.

Height: 177 cm / 5ft 10in Waist: over 91 cm / 36 in
Weight: oversize 120 kg / 264 lbs Shoe: UK 12.0 / U.S. 13.0 / 47.0 €
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian Hair Color: Black
Skin color: Black Hair length: Short
Eye color: Grey Hair type: Straight
Chest: over 119 cm / 47 in.

Alway's remeber that you are that beautiful angel i need in my life and in my world to share my world with if only you allow me as a friend and also as a partner in life making me your better. Helped to love and to hold me as your's and i will have to love you for ever. You can send me your details, thank you love.

Send me your mobile phone number so i can communicate with you more privately and personally and then less i forget do not forget to send me your pictures directly.

Thank you and i await your swift response and update my love and queen of my heart.

With love My Kindest Regards,

Your's in love.

Barr.Mark Ford.Esq.
Tel: +44 701 112 8240 .

N:B : Honey i just added you to my yahoo messenger list so we can talk more and get to know our self much more as lovers and as friends.

+ 3 pictures

Header:

Received: from [82.128.17.17]
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 04:00:23 +0100 (BST)
From: United Kingdom Contractor <ukcontractor2011@yahoo.com>
Subject: Kissesss and huggggggggggsss to you my dear.

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 82.128.17.17
Originating ISP: Multi-links Telecommunications Limited
City: Bénin
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 4:50 am

Email:

Dear Love xxx,

Good day and thank you very much for your nice e-mail and sure it is not easy for a man to go through such pains and still feel love.

This feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper than any ocean or sea, I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. If only you could hold me, then maybe you would feel my love for you that burns with a flame high enough to last. If only you could hear my heart beat, then maybe you would understand the language of love with which it speaks. If only you could kiss me then maybe you would taste my love for you that's so sweet, and if only you could look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that this is no lie!

So, if what you feel for me is real and what you say is true, then with all my heart do I trust thee. If you want me as your love as much as I want you as my love then so be it. I give you this heart of mine and ask nothing less or nothing more but just that you don't go breaking my heart. My love and trust is all I have to give to you, sealed with honesty throughout and as time goes by, may it grow stronger to fulfill your heart's desire.

If it pleases you, call me your lover from this day forth and you're mine. As our body, mind and soul combine, so do our hearts become one and live as one man and wife.

Hear this, my declaration of love, from me to you. I love you, my Angel, with all my heart and I will never stop loving you. You are my life, you are my everything. Though distance may keep us apart, you will always be embedded deep within my heart. (Of course, before WU split us...)

Loads Of Kisses To You.

Regards,

Barr.Mike Ford.Esq

Header:

Received: from [82.128.17.96]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 07:43:07 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Loving you is the best thing that happened to me.....kisssssss

Originating IP: 82.128.17.96

Tracking reports for one single "hello" email:
To ukcontractor2011@yahoo com
Reader1 (82.128.14.122) Opened 1 times - Multi-links Telecommunications Limited, Bénin, Nigeria
Reader2 (82.128.16.1) Opened 1 times - Multi-links Telecommunications Limited, Awka, Nigeria
Reader3 (82.128.17.17) Opened 6 times - Multi-links Telecommunications Limited, Bénin, Nigeria
Reader4 (82.128.17.96) Opened 2 times - Multi-links Telecommunications Limited, Bénin, Nigeria
Total Opened 10 times by 4 readers

Maybe one search smart quotes online, another one put all those together, the third add the commas and the 4th send the emails...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Dear WinterMoon xxx,

I am sitting here somewhere in the world thinking about you, thinking about all the things we've spoken about, all the things we've said to each other, thinking about the so many "I Love You's" that have never lost their value even though we've said them more than a million times to one another. I know you are somewhere at the other side of the world thinking about me too. Wherever you are and go, i go with you in my thought. I walk by your side. When you go to bed, I am stepping in it at the same time you are. When you sit down to eat, I am next to you to eat too. When you are combing your hair, I am there kissing and stroking it, smelling the smell of the shampoo you use. I am so in love with you - and I can even feel you here ... behind me, touching me, saying, "Love, come with me." I would come with you without hesitation.

My WinterMoon, all I am saying now is that I am so happy to have found you. You mean everything to me. You are my earth, my water, my sun. You are everything that maintains life, everything that gives life. Having you with me is like being reborn. Before you, I was dead. I was a zombie wandering around with no destination, or a robot that people commanded. I didn't have a life. Now I have you, and all I want to do is be with you and feel ALL of you. Know that you are wanted ... how much? That is not something I can describe in words - eternally much, horribly, awefully much? I can't wait until I can embrace you, kiss you, to melt with you, to show you HOW much you are wanted. We will be together soon ... I know, a look in your beautiful eyes ... Oh God! I just love You!

Forever and Always,

your Love Moon.

Kindest Regards,

Barr.Mike Ford.Esq

Header:

Received: from [82.128.16.189]
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 12:42:32 +0100 (BST)
Subject: I Want You WinterMoon xxx.

Originating IP: 82.128.16.189
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 14, 2012 5:55 pm

My Love,

This feeling of love that I have for you,a feeling so strong, so special, so new.

You give me the gift of happiness each day,never have I known it could be this way.

You have given your love regardless of cost, with my heart in your care, I will never be lost. Or never again wonder what love really means,for now I do know it means so many things. Understanding and caring, through good times and bad, sharing emotions, should they be happy or sad.

Being there for each other through laughter or tears, at each other's side for the rest of our years. My only wish is to be with you, my love, for each day I pray to the heavens above.

That you always remember my feelings for you. A feeling so strong, so special, so new!

Loads Of Love Darling.

Regards,

Mike.

Received: from [82.128.14.214]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 08:33:13 +0100 (BST)
Subject: My Love kisssssessss

Originating IP: 82.128.14.214
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Darren E.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 15, 2012 5:16 pm

Being too busy to send me scripts and pictures, he has not noticed that i have never replied to his emails...

Hello honey xxx,

Loving you is the best thing that this has happened to me this year 2012.

Here are two of my new pictures honey, i hope you send me some of your photo's too.

Kisssssssssssssessssess and Huggggggggggggggggsssss.

Regards,

Barr.Mike.Ford.Esq

Header:

Received: from [82.128.16.232]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 13:28:07 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Loving you is the best thing that this has happened to me this year 2012.

Originating IP: 82.128.16.232
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Honey good day and hope all is well with you and your family, friends and work, i miss you baby and i am worried about you that yes you my dear are okay. This feeling of love that I have for you, is a feeling so strong, so special, so new. You give me the gift of happiness each day, never have I known it could be this way. You have given your love regardless of cost,with my heart in your care, I will never be lost. Or never again wonder what love really means, for now I do know it means so many things. Understanding and caring, through good times and bad, sharing emotions, should they be happy or sad. Being there for each other through laughter or tears, at each other\'s side for the rest of our years. My only wish is to be with you, my love, for each day I pray to the heavens above.That you always remember my feelings for you. A feeling so strong, so special, so new! Loads Of kisssesss and Love from my heart\'s of heart Darling. Your Love, Regards, Barr.Mike.Ford.Esq
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 20, 2012 6:10 am

My Dear love xxx,

There are no words that I can speak, no song that I can sing, and no gesture that I can show, to prove my love for you, for the love I have for you has no definition, no limits. How can I describe the sheer joy I feel deep in my heart of heart's with the very thought of you?, How simply hearing your voice causes my heart to beat faster, my pulse to race and my smile to widen. How can just one person give me so much hope for a future I have always dreamed of? You have opened my heart and awakened my soul with your love and tenderness. You are my one and only true love. no other woman can take your place in my heart, That is how I know that our love is everlasting and forever amen...

I Love You Darling... kissssssssssssssessss and Huggggggggggssss.

Best Regards,

Barr.Mike Ford.Esq

Header:

Received: from [82.128.16.234]
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 05:50:52 +0100 (BST)
Subject: I Love You Darling... kissssssssssssssessss and Huggggggggggssss.

Originating IP: 82.128.16.234

In the meantime, the reader´s number for the "hello" email is increasing. I begin to feel like Hemingway :lol: Of course, i hope they dont want to learn now how to read using just those few words that i have used there ...

To ukcontractor2011@yahoo com
Total Opened 20 times by 7 readers
Reader1 (82.128.14.122) Opened 1 times
Reader2 (82.128.16.1) Opened 1 times
Reader3 (82.128.16.189) Opened 2 times
Reader4 (82.128.16.232) Opened 6 times
Reader5 (82.128.16.234) Opened 2 times
Reader6 (82.128.17.17) Opened 6 times
Reader7 (82.128.17.96) Opened 2 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 22, 2012 4:56 pm

My Dearest Love xxx,

Never in a million years did I ever think that I could find the kind of happiness and love that I have found with you my deareest angel and queen of my heart. You are a dream come true and I'm really glad that fate brought us together as one``. It was a little difficult going at first, we had so many obstacles to overcome and friends doubted it would work out, but look at how much we showed them! You mean everything to me, Babe, all that and a bag of chocolate kisses! And I know that with every day we are together, the love just gets stronger and stronger. I love you, Babe, with all my heart.

Love you always,

My Kindest Regards,

Mike Ford.Esq

Header:

Received: from [94.46.8.67]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 09:13:53 +0100 (BST)
Subject: You Are Now & Forever In My Heart Dear xxx.

Originating IP: 94.46.8.67
Originating ISP: Netcosolutions Dba Hidemyass.com :mrgreen:
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:47 pm

My Dear xxx,

Honey I had a vision of what true love would be,as I searched in the days of my youth,i felt it was caring and sharing,and giving and loving and truth.

I saw it at home with my late mum and my dad, for they never argued and rowed at each other no matter what happened, they loved and respected each other, in them I saw true love and i was very proud and will ever be so proud of them today.

Theirs was the example I carved in my heart as my quest for true love began. There were times when I thought I had found it,but it didn't quite fit in my plan.

As years rolled on by, I held onto my dream,for I knew I must not let it go,because, in my heart, I believed I would find true love that I'd been looking for these past few year and that i have found inyou my angel my queen of my heart.

Then one day you came to me out of the blue,like a goddess from heaven above and when I look into your beautiful eyes, know that you're my own true love.

Now I've reached the autumn of this life of mine,but I feel to be living in spring,for your love has brought back the days of my youth,and, Sweetheart, you're my everything.

Your love is the truest that I've ever known,it's so sweet and so gentle and fine,and here in my heart I will tend it with care,and your love with mine will entwine.

Into my life you've brought love and romance,and goodness and beauty and light,and my heart has never felt this way before,on the wings of true love it takes flight.

My darling I love you more every day,it's you that I always think of you and we'll have each other forever, my dear, for we have both found our true love in each other arms and heart.

Loving you until the skies fall down

Warm Regard My Baby Angel,

Barr.Mike Ford.Esq

Header:

Received: from [94.46.8.88]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 22:01:57 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Loving you until the skies fall down.

Originating IP: 94.46.8.88
Originating ISP: Netcosolutions Dba Hidemyass.com
City: Attleborough
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.