Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

eloftson33@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

eloftson33@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 4:36 am

On datemefree:

hello how are you doing today???am wilson by name just want to let you know that you have an Incredible profile ,& you are stunning, gorgeous actually. I saw your profile and it caused and unusual impact, I am interested in you. You have such a beautiful profile. Have you found your lover? If you are still searching, I would like to know more about you, what motivates you? What makes your heart leap with passion? Love, Joy, happiness and understanding form your man?I find your intelligence and beauty very exciting. Your profile drew me in and captivated me... I\'m looking for a Woman who wants to take the time to get to know me through email correspondence and an open sharing of the head and the heart first through email and Chatting online and then negotiating a meeting in person if we both remain interested.............

Profile elements:

wilson333 - no picture
- 49 y/o male
- colorado, USA
- English, English, English
- army
- Have 1 children
Sex male
Children 1
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1963 - April - 30
Height 6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Widow
Education PhD/Post doctorate
Income $70,000/year and more
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 40 - 55
Relationship Marriage, Relationship, Romance
I am very down to earth, goodhearted,honest,responsible and very very family oriented.. I love the feeling of the family unit laughter,outings, sports ,etc.. . If I see that there may be a possibility that I may have found a compatible partner then yes.. I will most definitely make the time to spend together of course. I really haven't put myself out there to look for a particular woman I guess it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack nowadays. If it happens it will happen maybe by fate or by chance. I value another persons opinions and thoughts and much more if they are from my partner. I am a good listener and very patient . I was brought up with good morals ,values and traditions. I would love and hope to find a woman with common interests and likes . I am a pushover for that old fashioned romance...call me a hopeless romantic.. Just be yourself... no games no drama I am totally done with all that . I am very simple and easy to get along with. I prefer the not so serious type of woman.. be funny be silly lets laugh until our sides hurt .. I am a sucker for that good ole sense of humor I admire a woman who is able to show her feelings and be true at heart..We are all human and we all need someone to share them with ....good or bad... Communication is very important to me... without it we get no where.. When I see a woman who carries herself with confidence,responsibility and stability and is secure in himself that catches my attention. All I ask is that you know what you want and you feel comfortable with yourself and one last thing.... be honest and please don't lie about who u really are.. Because I am who I am and I would like you to be the REAL you..you know that saying..\

I'm here in search of a real and caring woman..some one who will be honest in everything.. You don't have to be perfect because I'm not perfect, either. Your differences will balance me and compliment what I may lack. I would readily embrace you for who you are. It doesn't matter where you were born or what you do in your profession. The most important is to mutually enjoy being together. This initial chemistry might be all we need to start a new adventure. However, to stick together forever, we need to stay in touch. If we meet or call only once a month, we might soon fade away. We need to openly tell each other what makes us happy or unhappy.

Second message on site:

hello i try to add you on yahoo but it says the email is not correct can you add me from there mine is (eloftson33@yaoo.com)looking forward to here from you

Email:

Hello how are you doing these Wilson from datemefree.com i saw your message i will like to tell you more about my self....am 49 years old going to clock 50 next month i a widow i lost my wife 6years ago immediately she gave bath.i have one daughter which is very precious to me. i am a us military army. i am originated from Spain but born in united state Colorado city but presently in Afghanistan on deployment for peace keeping mission.I am very down to earth, goodhearted,honest,responsible and very very family oriented.. I love the feeling of the family unit laughter,outings, sports ,etc.. . If I see that there may be a possibility that I may have found a compatible partner then yes.. I will most definitely make the time to spend together of course. I really haven't put myself out there to look for a particular woman I guess it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack nowadays. If it happens it will happen maybe by fate or by chance. I value another persons opinions and thoughts and much more if they are from my partner. I am a good listener and very patient . I was brought up with good morals ,values and traditions. I would love and hope to find a woman with common interests and likes . I am a pushover for that old fashioned romance...call me a hopeless romantic.. Just be yourself... no games no drama I am totally done with all that . I am very simple and easy to get along with. I prefer the not so serious type of woman.. be funny be silly lets laugh until our sides hurt .. I am a sucker for that good ole sense of humor I admire a woman who is able to show her feelings and be true at heart..We are all human and we all need someone to share them with ....good or bad... Communication is very important to me... without it we get no where.. When I see a woman who carries herself with confidence,responsibility and stability and is secure in himself that catches my attention. All I ask is that you know what you want and you feel comfortable with yourself and one last thing.... be honest and please don't lie about who u really are.. Because I am who I am and I would like you to be the REAL you..you know that saying.."behind every good man there is a good woman"...well I would be honored to be that good man !!!Thanks for reading and I hope you find your better half....i will like to know more about you and what you are looking for on here...here is the picture of me and my daugther kate .....
wilson

+ 4 pictures, 2 with his "daughter"...

Header:

Received: from [46.37.162.10]
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 10:51:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello,these is more about me

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 46.37.162.10
Originating ISP: Burstnet Limited
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: eloftson33@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 4:38 am

On Facebook, Eloft Son
Worked at Exchange
Male
Member since 29 February

On MySpace, Eloftson Wilson, private profile
Man, 50, MONTREAL, Quebec, Canada
Member since 12 April
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.