Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Melissa Alligood <showmetrueluv77@gmail.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Melissa Alligood <showmetrueluv77@gmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 4:15 am

On datemefree:

Received same message 6x...

Hello ,I was searching for my heart angel and my soulmate when i saw your ravishing look and wonderful profile ,which really swept me off my feet and i was so impressed,that made me drop you this few words of mine,What a wonderful and fascinating profile you had,so i\'m sending you an email,showing my interest.Have been on this for less than one week now and i\'m in search of my Soul & Dream Mate,Lover,Wife and Life Companion,let me give you a brief introduction of me.My name is Melissa Alligood ,But i was born in New York.with a Master Degree, I have a good sense of humour and a woman with a strong heart,loving,caring,honest,compassionate,affectionate,i also believe in God.I like camping,fishing,reading & writting,tennis,american football,basketball,baseball,golfing,swimming etc.When i read through your profile i was really amazed and motivated to send you an email and show my interest..I would want us to continue this conversation further through email so i will like you to get back to me with your email address so i can tell you more about me.. NOTE: DISTANCE TO ME ALSO IS ONLY A CHALLENGE IN BUILDING A RELATIONSHIP & I BELIEVE THAT SKY IS THE LIMIT IM VERY REAL & I WILL LIKE TO GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU IF YOU WONT MIND.Hope to read from you here is my private email adress showmetrueluv77@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

showmetrueluv77
- 29 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- Have no children
Sex female
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1982 - May - 8
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 37 - 59
Relationship Relationship
like the out doors very much like to cuddle by camp i am easy talking to i am easy going with love to do lot of things at the same time..i am Looking for a longterm serious relationship with someone who has sense of honor A country drive
Looking.for a meaningful relationship in which I take at slow place. So I guess for starts just to meet an intelligent man with a good sense of humor. I prefer a man that respects people and themselves as well. In a world basically. I'm honorable and hospitablity caring,loving,tolerance and easygoing person . . have . That pretty sums it up. am very gentle but firm athletic and romantic lady waiting to meet the guy that's very in tune with he desires. I am a very intuitive lady and understands know how to make my guy feel exactly the way he needs to feel at that moment If I could design my perfect mate

Email:

Dear ,

How are you doing? I am glad you wrote to me,it shows you are really interested in knowing me.Its good we get it started with some introduction so as to know who and what we want in relationship.I really understand how you feel about been hurt by ladies,I have also been hurt so bad by the Fool called my ex guy but i dont let that weigh me down,I have to continue with my life...Just taking my time to search for the right person that will never hurt me...

As you know that its myriads that someone has lots of interested men in here but its my choice to choose one,the one my heart goes for,someone i can lean on,to give me the love i have always wanted to have.You seem to be very interesting and I would like to know more about you. I want you to tell me about yourself, what you are looking for in a woman, what you do for fun, where you like to go on date, what you like in a woman, what you dislike in a woman, do you have kids? what do you do for a living? and the last book you read etc lets see how it goes from here.

But anyway,Here`s a little info about me,My name is Melissa Alligood, I'm 30 years old does age matter to you ?,I'm single with no kids, Height : 5'2,Weight : 97,Hair color: Dark Brown, Eye color: Blue,I'm a Sagittarius Measurements : 32B-27-35,Birth Place : Santa Barbara, California, United States but presently now in WEST AFRICA my ex guy i met on line country,Am relocating back to the state in 2weeks time,i thought he was the right man for me that was why i relocated with him,I never knew he was a liers and heart brokers,that was why i left him alone.Sometimes i feel like comiting suicide whenever i remember what happened to me,that was why i have been so caution about whom I'm gonna date again in my life,let e know if you are you still interested in me or not and write me back about yourself and your pictures

I am a nice woman seeking for a caring and honest man to spend the rest of my life with.I am looking for a man that is tender hearted, kind, considerate of others needs, I like to go out to dinner, go dancing, go to the movies, workout, travel, see new things. I enjoy the simple things like the ocean, cuddling at home watching a movie with someone special, I`m a extremely romantic, passionate and affectionate woman.

I feel i let you know more about me,my personality,interests and hobbies.
Personality: I am an open minded person,trustworthy,cool,loving,caring,understanding,down to earth.I been straight and want same in return cos i wont treat people the way i don't want to be treated.As you know that Greatness lies in Simplicity,don't you think so?

Interests and hobbies: I like watching movies,listening to music,like traveling,dining out,love attending live jazz concerts.I like reading poetry,novels,arts and crafts.

My favorites are: Sandwitch,Cheese Burger,French toast and red wine,favorite actor:Angelina Jolie, Fav color: Blue.

Likes:I like people been honest,truthful cos trust is a vital phenomenon.i like people with intelligence and a good sense of humor.

Dislikes:I get pissed off easily at people not trying to be real,i hate pretense and i feel trust should be the foundation of any good relationship.

I am a lips and eyes person... I heard them say that eyes is the window of our soul... I love to gazed at those eyes that speaks to my heart without saying a word... I am drawn to smiling eyes... & lips? And why lips? Because I'm such a big fan of a Kiss...There is nothing in this world that can recreate the touch and the feeling of a long passionate kiss that would melt your heart......I also enjoy lots of Hugs, talking, laughing,Holding hands, finding out that we have alot of things in common.....

I am a quality woman who is confident, honest, kind, smart, fun, trustworthy, supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly, great sense of humor, sociable, respectful (I would always treat you with respect).I have good morals, traditional values, I`m a lady who is a very good listener and someone that you could talk too about anything. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover. I also want someone that is honest with me at all times. I Look forward to hearing from you very soon

Hope your having a wonderful day!!

Melissa.

Header:

Received: by 10.50.163.39 with HTTP; Wed, 9 May 2012 07:07:24 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 15:07:24 +0100
Subject: Melissa From DateMeFree
From: Melissa Alligood <showmetrueluv77@gmail.com> - Google IP

Tracking report:
To showmetrueluv77@yahoo.com
Total Opened 1 times by 1 readers
Opened 9-May-12 at 4:06:24 PM (GMT +1:00) - 12 hour 21 min 41 sec after sending
Opened on 197.255.171.24

]Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.255.171.24
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Ikeja
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Melissa Alligood <showmetrueluv77@gmail.com>

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 14, 2012 2:13 pm

this pest also contacted me, same details as posted above by FF. I answered her with a simple word "boo" jejejej, this is the answer :lol:

Melissa Alligood
showmetrueluv77@gmail.com

Dear ,
Thanks for your message,I would like to share this with you,my thoughts,i feel i share this with you so we know where this would eventually lead us to.

I knew all your thought were that i am in states right now.I am so sorry if i kept you on suspense.I intentionally told you all about me because i hate to lie to someone that i think i should tell the real truth about me.I have no other choice than to tell you the truth about myself.I am right here in Nigeria,Africa fed up of life and even thinking of committing suicide but i guess i should hold on till i hear from you maybe you are interested in me or not.I understand that this internet stuff is hard to believe because of what people do with it nowadays as i fell into this mess,thats why i am in the condition i am in today.I will appreciate your help and i will love to hear more about you.

I really want to get out of here and come back . I really need your trust and help to get me out of this trouble i am into and i promise i will not get you disappointed.I will really appreciate your help towards this. Once i get there, we will arrange things in order and we can start a new life together, and i want to believe that you will not let me down. As i've discussed what brought me here from the states. While i was coming here, the african guy told me to come with enough money for investment and i even went to the extent to sell my inherited house just because i want to leave the states and make my self happy thinking i had finally found the man i have been waiting for all my life.I came in here with a total sum of $850,000.00 which is all the money i realize from my Dad's business and contracts renumeration. Because the African guy told me of an idea to investment in African Sculptures which i did never knew he was after my money.I was blindfolded with love thinking i have found someone i would spend the rest of my life with.

When i got here, he made all things possible means just to get the money from me and get away with my money.when i noticed this,i took the money and my traveling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in Africa in order to safe myself and my assets. Thereafter,i left the guy's apartment to an hotel where i am in right now and from which i am writing to you now. Now, i'm in need of your help, have gotten the enough money to run myself when i get to the states, i want to come over to your end so we can start a new life together, i don't want to live here anymore, you know i'm a foreigner here and it is absolute danger for me here, so that is why i need your kind assistance. How i want you to help me? I have the money hidden from the guy here in West Africa and I've left his apartment, because i might get setup if i did not act fast, so for me to be more safe and secure, i put this money in a trunk box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and i deposited the box with some of my traveling luggages with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the box is my traveling luggage, which i want to send forth to the states because i'm returning home, then i paid them up their custody and security fee, but i did not tell them that the box contains money in order to make everything secure and safe.

I want the box sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you then i come over to meet you and we can start a new life together thats if you find me interesting and still want to have a relationship with me. Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect,i have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it.

The box has security lock code known to me only, only me can open the box, except if i tell anyone the Code, so the box cannot be opened on the way for delivery to you.Therefore,i want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that i can give you all my deposit details and information for you to make the Clearance from the Security Company as my finance who is to receive my box for me there so they can be rest assured that the box is safe for delivery since my Finance would be receiving them for me . And once the box gets to you,i will let you know the lock codes to open the box and the instructions, then you can open the box in order to have some money sent to me for my flight to the states. Once i get there, we shall invest the money together and start a new family, provided you will not disappoint neither take advantage of me.I hereby promise 15% of the total fund for you to meet any personal needs and i can get something done with the balance.I am counting on you with trust and i will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you in person. Let me hear from you as soon as possible, so that i can give you the deposit details and the contact of the security company to arrange the shipment asap.

Take Care.

Yours truly,
Melissa.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: Melissa Alligood <showmetrueluv77@gmail.com>

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 11:40 am

Melissa Alligood
showmetrueluv77@gmail.com

Dear HH,

Thanks for your message,HH i am very honest with this and i just want you to give a benefit of doubt. this is all you needed done to get my boxes to you,you will need to contact the insurance/security company lawyer for a change of ownership documentation of names to their e-mail and tell them you are my finance's and you want them to send you my boxes to your home address.

Their is a clearance fee thats needed to be paid which is $685 Usd ,i will want you to assist me to pay them the clearance fee for them to be able to ship my boxes to you,i got $850,000.00 inside the boxes.I will give you the unlocking codes as soon as the boxes gets to you.I am very glad to hear that you want to help me out in getting my boxes to your home address.I am also very happy to hear that you that you can be trusted and i will be very happy if you dont dissapoint me.I still will give you the 15% i promised you in the other mail because i will use that to show appreciation to you to what you have done to me.You are about doing something that will change my life entirely,you want to get me out of hell.I am going through hell here .

I dont have a single penny on me right here but got lots in my boxes,you will take the 15% from the boxes when it gets to you and you will also take some money from one of the boxes and send it to me for me to buy myself a plane ticket and to clear my debt here.i cant get out of here to go to the insurance/security company and take my money because of the african guy,he works in hand with the police and some other gang.They will kill me and get the money from me if i try to get the money myself,thats why i want it sent and transfer to you in the states so that there wont be any trouble with me here.

There is no problem with the shipping of the boxes to you,The insurance/security company render Diplomat Home Delivery,they will deliver the boxes to your door step and give you all the necessary document to back it up,you wont have problem with the custom or something.Everything will be taken care by the company.

This is the informations you needed for them to contact the company,please make sure you send them my deposit details for them to know which lugagges you are talking about.

MY DEPOSIT DETAILS

Depositor: Miss Melissa E Alligood

Deposit Certification#: 405576

Details Deposit#: ANU-0576-PLG46

Sort/Clearance Code: ANU/576-45/MP5633

Certification#: 405576

LAWYER'S CONTACT

Laywers name :- Chris Anderson, SQL

Laywers Email:- c.anderson@lawyer.com

Lawyers Contact number :- Toll Free: +1 (888)360 2617
NY Office: +1 (516) 408 2618
Uk Office: +44 (1) 233280726

Head Office:
36 W Main St
Rochester, NY

Write him email and let him know you are my fiance who is ready to get my boxes for me and you are also ready to pay the fees and what are the necessary things you need to do before the boxes can be send to you..
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: showmetrueluv77@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:14 am

On Facebook,
Melissa Alligood aka melissa.alligood.3
Studied at The Ohio State University - Columbus, Ohio and New Britain High School Connecticut
Active since September 16, 2011.

On Tagged,
Melissa A, 29
Los Angeles, CA
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.