Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Francoise Denyse Fainsan

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Francoise Denyse Fainsan

Unread postby Tommyphoto » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:20 pm

I am currently being scammed by this individual to the tune of $4100.00. She has amazing reasons and excuses. I am not sending any more money just messing with her now. Sent her money for a ticket from Davao to US, she disappeared for a day or so and emerged with the reason that she collapsed in Manila airport suffering from Dengue Fever. Had to be taken to hospital for treatment (which there is none). Wouldn't be let out until she paid $800 for it. Said she didn't have it and asked me for help. Told her there was no treatment for DF and she told me there was. However after day's of her being in there crying and telling me they were holding her until she paid, I asked her to send me a photo of the place she was being held. She did, but also in the photo was a guy with scrubs on. Written on the upper left chest was the ICON Clinic which I found out to be a plastic surgery clinic in Manila. I called the number she gave me and there was no record of her even being in there at that time or any scheduled appointments. She finally told me the truth (ahem) and it gets better. Sends me photo's of her so called brother in law in a ICU on his death bed. Day later he dies and she decides to help financially spending the money to enter U.S. So, I am playing along still, and she tells me that she wants to come here but needs money for entry. Tells me she has money for ticket, I ask to see it. Sends me a photo of about 15,000 USD on a table. It has gotten so incredibly crazy that I can't even write about it correctly. This POS just never stops with the BS. I said I'll fly to manila to marry you there, her response was my cousins are muslims and because I am a virgin and you are not Muslim they will hurt you so we can't do that. I explain, why would you tell them I'm coming. We can just go somewhere else and marry. Of course I'm not serious at this point anymore. I know what's happening, I'm just having fun screwing with her head. So, this morning I told her that if she wanted me to send her the 500 she reckons she needs to travel she should go buy the airline ticket, and send it to me e-mail, with receipt along with confirmation numbers. Suddenly got tired and had to go to bed.That was this morning EST Oct. 20/2015

montes.jpg
Tommyphoto
New survivor

Re: jennymontes1431@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:26 am

Hi Tommy,
Can you post some sample E-mails from the Scammer? Also their E-mail address, Phone number and other information that someone can Google and find here? I also hope you aren't messing with this Scammer using any of your real life information. Remember, these are criminals and even though you think they can't hurt you they have ways to make your life miserable.
Thanks,
BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:41 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim.

Email address the scammer is using: jennymontes1431@gmail.com

Scammer phone number: +639163985560
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Philippines
Original network provider* Globe Telecom

The scammer asked for money to be sent by Western Union for for Jenny Montes in Davao, Philippines. Using sob stories, the scammer convinced the victim to send his ID ad signature, pretending those are needed for cashing the money the victim sent. The scammers asked also for the bank account details of the victim.

The conversations between the scammer and the victim was on WhatsApp.

Jenny Montes: Yes Husband...I am here now in Immigration
Jenny Montes: I wait my name to be Called
Jenny Montes: I love you

Jenny Montes: I am done with the interview honey..i have a good news to you..muahhhh
Jenny Montes: Honey i can possibly go to flight for you Honey..
Jenny Montes: They read all our conversations...
Jenny Montes: And the Foreigner Girl she told me that you are good person..
Jenny Montes: But Honey the Customs and embassy told me that..they will make sure that i have enough Funds for me to go there..i need to show them the proof.
Jenny Montes: We need some funds honey to proof that i have enough Money to go US
Jenny Montes: 1000 honey....so i only have 500 here..
Jenny Montes: The Good news is I can flight to you with a gurrantee honey..I just need to bring some funds to proof that i can travel uS
Jenny Montes: We can flight anytime we want honey..as long as we have enough Funds..
Jenny Montes: Just to proof them Honey..they will not get the money we just show it to them.
Jenny Montes: We just show it to them honey that i can travel in US
Jenny Montes: You dont need to worry honey..because the money will be yours..it will back to you because i will bring the money going there.

Jenny Montes: Honey the one thatbi tell to yiu..about the 1800 in the bank was lied..because the truth is i sepnd it to my cousin who died..i already told that to you!....
Jenny Montes: I hate that we are fighting..just tell me if you can afford 500 or not..!!!.be honest

Jenny Montes: 2000+ for the plane ticket
Jenny Montes: And the show money it should be 2000
Jenny Montes: I told you i wont touch your money because thats yours..

The real face of the scammer and some of his details:

JB Besavilla II / jb.besavillaii
Trusted Advisor at TeleTech Cebu
Studied BSHM at La Salle University - Ozamiz
Lives in Cebu City, Philippines
From Molave, Zamboanga del Sur

jb.jpg

jb1.jpg

jb2.jpg

jb3.jpg

jb4.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Jenny Montes - jennymontes1431@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:54 pm

Tommyphoto,

Thank you for sharing the details about the scammer with us. As you can see, you are not in contact with the person you believed you are. The pictures you received are stolen and the real owner of those pictures has nothing to do with the scam.

About your identity documents the scammer asked for - contact your local police and notify them you are a victim of a scam and the scammer obtained copies of your documents. If the scammer will try to re-use copies of those documents for receiving money from other victims, that complaint to the police may save you from a lot of troubles.

About your bank account: if the scammer has the details of your bank account, contact your bank, notify them you are a victim of the scam and your bank account information are compromised, asking your bank to change those details.

Cut all the contacts you have with the scammer without a word. Block him on Whatsapp, delete the emails you received from him without reading it, remove him from any social / dating profile you used to be in contact with him.

Do not tell him you know he is a scammer and do not send him links to this report. First, because this action can put any potential law enforcement investigations in jeopardy. Second because the details provided can save other victims. If the scammer is aware of being exposed, he will change the email address he is using and all other details and he will be reported again just AFTER he made another victim and only IF that other victim reports it.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504 - What to do if you are a victim of a scam.

Also, this topic viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37058 may help you during the post-scam recovery.

Educate yourself about how the scam works - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24589 - and try to protect yourself online.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Tommyphoto » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:30 pm

I have spoken to her many times on the phone .
Are you telling me that I am speaking to a guy.we don't email anymore.She does not have any bank information of mine.ok.or signature. We have been talking to each other for over a month. Please get your facts right.
Tommyphoto
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:40 pm

Tommyphoto,

the lady from those pictures is not the one talking with you. Her stolen pictures were and are massive abused in blackmail scams/sextortion - http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... =20&t=8169. In your case, the same stolen pictures are used in a romance scam.

It is beyond any doubt that phone number "she" is using is used online by the person you see on the screen above. He may use a female accomplice for the calls or he may use a software to morph his voice - hard to tell without any record of the conversation.

If the scammer get any copies of your identity documents and any details of your bank account, we told you what you need to do for protecting yourself.

It is up to you to accept or not the fact you are scammed. Online anyone can be anyone. Maybe this can help you to get the idea: http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... =21&t=1861.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:25 pm

Additional stolen photos used in scam:

Capture.PNG

janet1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.