Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Daniella

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Daniella

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 11, 2012 3:11 am

This scammer use pictures of Daniella, ATK.
Jessica Alotey <jessicaalotey@yahoo.com>
Received one kiss on WDF:

username alotey,
31 y/o female from katooba, Australia
self employement
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1980 - August - 10
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education BA/BS (4 years college)
Income $10,000/year and less
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 40 - 65
Relationship Marriage, Relationship

I am eager to find kind, decent man with a good sense of humor that is generous, enjoys life, sport and traveling who is ready to share the whole life with me and appreciate my love, care and attention.I am looking for man who want to create a family till the rest of life. I am ready to love and care my beloved man. I will be able to make him happy. I want to be loved woman. I want to feel care and love with my dear husband

By character I am very kind, tender, kind-hearted and honest person and I have a good sense of humor and like communicating with people. I am independent enough and have my own opinion about things. Anyway I respect other's opinion.I am patient, attentive, and capable to compromise, able to forgive and understand

Contact on site:

Hello friend,
I am a new member here in match and was browsing through the site and found your nice profile.I like your profile and decided to say hello to you.My opinion about family life is very serious.I dream to meet my loved person and create strong family where the atmosphere of mutual understanding and care will reign.I want to love and be loved.I just want to find somebody to make me a happy woman and I will give him all my love and tenderness.I will like to know more about and below is my contact: jessicaalotey@yahoo .com

Tracking report:
To jessicaalotey@yahoo .com
Total Opened 2 times by 2 readers

Opened 10-May-12 at 6:48:24 PM (GMT +1:00) - 56 min 58 sec after sending
Location , GHANA (80% likelihood)
Opened on 41.218.255.166

Opened 10-May-12 at 11:51:00 PM (GMT +1:00) - 5 hour 59 min 34 sec after sending
Location , GHANA (80% likelihood)
Opened on 41.218.228.29

Email:

Hello,
I am a new member here in site and was browsing through the site and found your nice profile.I like your profile and decided to say hello to you.My opinion about family life is very serious.I dream to meet my loved person and create strong family where the atmosphere of mutual understanding and care will reign.I want to love and be loved.I just want to find somebody to make me a happy woman and I will give him all my love and tenderness, I am so serious to have a long term relationship with you for the rest of my life. how was your weekend, hope your doing well, I am looking for a life long partner, a man to share everything in life with and grow old with. I believe distance or Age dose not matter in a good relationship and nobody knows where he or she can meet his love. i am ever ready to meet you in my life, be with you, i am really interested to have you as my life partner for the rest of my life. I hope and wish we can know more about each other. I hope to hear from you very soon.the attached files is my pictures and i will like you to send me your pictures so that i will show it to my mother.Take care of your self for me okay
Jessica

Header:

Received: from [41.218.228.29]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 14:52:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: From jessica wedatefree

Email Sender: jessicaalotey@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.218.228.29
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: Greater Accra
IP address city: Accra
IP address latitude: 5.5500
IP address longitude: -0.2167
ISP of this IP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Jessica Alotey <jessicaalotey@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 12, 2012 8:42 pm

hello honey,
why i have not hear from you? hope all is well with you over there, i miss you soooooooooooo much honey. i need you in my life. honey, i never thought i could ever meet such a handsome man like you in my life.I really believe it is the hand work of God for finding each other. honey, you have really won ever part of my heart and the happiest day of my life will be the very special day that i meet you at the airport, hug and kiss you.I hope our dream will come true and we must build a good relationship with honesty, trust, faithfulness, understanding and i can assure you that, we will have a long term relationship with all these qualities.I am a serious woman, always honest to my man, faithful.I really know how to treat a man and you will never regret having me as your life partner.I hope time will tell for that.I trust and believe you with all my heart.I love you i will be very happy to hear from you honey
Jessica

Header:

Received: from [41.218.237.214]
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 08:46:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: hello

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.218.237.214
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

Tracking report:
To jessicaalotey@yahoo .com
Total Opened 7 times by 5 readers
Reader1 (41.218.228.29) Opened 1 times
Reader2 (41.218.229.44) Opened 1 times
Reader3 (41.218.237.214) Opened 2 times
Reader4 (41.218.240.11) Opened 2 times
Reader5 (41.218.255.166) Opened 1 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Jessica Alotey <jessicaalotey@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Hello Honey,
how are you doing today? hope all is well with you over.honey I miss you so much and hope My dream will come true soon as possible and i can hold you, kiss you, touch you and feel your body because i really miss you, honey I will never stop thinking of you, you have brought a change into my life and my heart is forever yours.I can never forget you, or keep thoughts of you out of my mind because you are now part and parcel of me and You are the one I want to hold for the rest of my life. In your arms is where I belong, i love you honey........................honey, My Love, My everything................all My Love is for and i believe i have found My husband and it is you my love, i will be very happy to hear from you my love
Jessica

Header:

Received: from [41.218.240.11]
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 05:05:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Jessica

Originating IP: 41.218.240.11
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Daniella

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 19, 2012 2:23 pm

Hello Honey
Good morning and how are you doing today, with hope your fine, honey why i have not hear from you, I miss you so much honey and i have been thinking about you all day long, honey you make my life complete and i can not live in this world without you in my life because you have won all my heart and a day i did not writing to you is like a day without sunshine,I love and hope to hear from you, Your heart beats in unison with mine growing stronger and with fuller life with each passing moment, honey I know i have made the right choice in proclaiming my love for you, I have no fears and no regrets and I live for the day we are together for the first time, You have really proven to me your love for me is stronger and greater than distances never reached, honey I love you. I am in love with you, i open my heart to you. I ask that you take my heart and treat it as if it is your own. All my love for you and hope to hear from you soon,
Jessica

Header:

Received: from [41.218.251.61]
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 04:00:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: hello from Jessica

Originating IP: 41.218.251.61
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.