Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rachel Washburn

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Hallmark@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:13 pm

Diplomats Willfred Nazir.
Okay waiting for your response with the deposit copy. Do forward the payment copy after making the deposit for proper verification.

Sign: -
Diplomats Willfred Nazir .
Remittance officer.
Manager post office department.
Hallmark delivery company service management.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Hallmark@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:48 am

Diplomats Willfred Nazir.
Okay waiting for your response with the deposit copy. Do forward the payment copy after making the deposit for proper verification.

Remittance officer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Hallmark@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:04 pm

From diplomats Willfred Nazir.

Okay waiting for your response with the deposit copy after making the deposit, here is another bank account for the deposit today.

Bank Name --- Capital One
Account Name --- Ike A. Jr
Account Number --- 3607276XXXX
Routing Number ---- 031176110
Swift Code ----- Nfbkus33

Beneficiary Address-
Bronx-New York

Bank Address- 151 E Fordham rd
Bronx- New York

Remittance officer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Hallmark@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:37 pm

Hello What happened ?????
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

r-washburn@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:03 pm

Recovery scam.

Hello dear friend.
I want to use this opportunity to thank you for the step and effort you made trying to help me secure my fund, although it later did not workout for both of us deu to one reason or another but all the same, i still appreciate your good effort and will never forget your previous effort towards me.

I am hereby to inform you that the fund has successfully been moved to my new friend Mr Alexe Suzuke from Tokyo Japan, a business man who deal in diamond and other business. I traveled to meet him over there in Japan after he received my fund. I deposited my own money in Japanese bank and Mr Alexe Suzuke has already taking his 40% from the total money for assisting me to secure the fund. I have already returned back to duties because we are not through yet.

Moreover, i can not forget your previous effort to secure my fund. I made an international order of ( Money Printing Machine ) I porches the money printing machine with a very huge amount of money. It's very expensive. It's golden and it can be resold in your country expensively. The machine can print euro, dollar, pounds depending the currency you want.

It's sealed in a big brown carton. I was unable to send it directly to you because i was in a hurry to return back due to the nature of my job and i need to return back immediately to duties.

The money printing machine worth one hundred thousand dollars and you can resold it in your country and get the money times two.

I left the carton of the money printing machine to a reverend sister in Spain. A reverend sister whom i met in Spain. I discussed with the reverend sister, i told her about you and as well hand over the machine carton to her.

Meanwhile i have instructed her to make sure that she send the money printing machine to you once you contact her for it.

Feel free to get in touch with her. Her name is reverend sister Rita Lopez. Contact her through email ( revsisterritalopez@gmail.com )

Add your information when contacting her through email. Make sure you write me as soon as you receive the printing machine. I might not been writing to you all the time because of the nature of my job.

Thanks once again.

Captain Rachel Washburn.

Header:

Return-Path: <r-washburn@outlook.com>
Subject: Hello
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 11:22:32 +0000
Message-ID: <LO0P265MB4494B15F27754BFA671B1B4285FDA@LO0P265MB4494.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Dec 19, 2018).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.