Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rachel Washburn

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

col.rachelwashburn@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:14 am

Hello dear
How is everything over there I hope you okay?I must tell you Afghanistan is not easy, But thank God we are alive because the attack is much this time even Last time My troop killed at least 30 people in a devastating airstrike on a charity hospital In Afghanistan Here we are 100 percent convinced that the place was occupied by ( Taliban Al-Qaeda ) But am happy we are all alive,
I just receive a copy of mail from the Hallmark company now from India and they asking for 55,800 Rupees which is equivalent $850 USD for the tax and clearance of arrival there before they can proceed to final destination,
Please try as much as you can to send them the money, the situation of things here has change because of this problem in France and Syria all the military people here are under control not to move out anyhow,
Please try and see what you can do to cover me up with that amount also immediately contact the company through this Email:

HALLMARK SECURITY SERVICE LIMITED
No1 Nehru Pl Market Rd, Opposite Nehru Place.
E-mail: hallmk@post.com
Direct Tel + (91) 8800688703( 24hrs )
Fax: 009555881840 )

My dear please try and discuss with them because of my chance here.
As soon as my luggage get to you open it with this code number 0403 to confirm everything please try as much as you can.

Your lovely friend
Col Rachel Washburn.

Phone Numbers:
+9555881840
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Myanmar number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+918800688703
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination India
City or exchange location Delhi
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd - DL
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hallmk@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:14 am

Attention

We the management of Hallmark Security Company has verify and confirm the deposit consigment box of Col Rachel Washburn are correct in our company Database.

We are pleased to inform you that consignment box is under customs custody and NOT YET clear out, also before our diplomatic agent will proceed from New Delhi to your home country USA to handover the consignment box to you.

my office advice you to go and send customs clearance fees of $850 .00 USD to enable our company diplomat to clear your consignment box and proceed to delieverd the consignment box to your home country within 72hrs.

Note
My office will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you send $850 USD with below information through Western union money transfer for customs clearance fees to our head office Jakarta-Indonesia.

RECEIVER NAME : AYU LUTFIAH
CITY : JAKARTA

Yours In Services
Mr.Greg Own.
Senior Services Officer
HALLMARK SECURITY SERVICES COMPANY LTD.

Header:
Return-Path: <hallmk@post.com>
Received: from [116.203.72.130] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 25 Nov 2016
From: HALLMARK SECURITY SERVICE COMPANY <hallmk@post.com>
Subject: FROM DEST OF HALLMARK COURIER COMPANY

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 116.203.72.130<br>Originating ISP: 334,udyog Vihar<br> City: Noida<br>Country of Origin: India<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hallmk@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:19 pm

Dear ,
I received your mail , Sir sending money bank to bank transfer will take almost 1 week , the easy way of sending money is WESTERN UNION to enable your laugage consignment box clear from customs and proceed to your country to handover the consignment laugaed to you,

I will be wait to hear from you again

Yours In Services
Mr.Greg Own.
Senior Services Officer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hallmk@post.com col.rachelwashburn@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:47 am

Dear

Below is the bank account you will use to transfer the money and immediately you transfer it, please make sure you send the payment slip receipt for confirmation of the transfer you made,

Bank Name : BII PT maybank Indonesia
Account Name : Nina Rosiana
Account Number: 1489471668.
Office address : Jl melawai raya no.189A jakarta indonesia.
Swift code: IBBKIDJA

Yours In Services
Mr.Greg Own.
Senior Services Officer

Hello My Dear, how are you today together with your health hope fine, my dear i want to know if you have been in contact with hallmark security company or not, please keep me informed so that i will know when you will received my consignment box on your care, have a nice evening from here , i wait to hear from you again,
Yours truly Col Rachel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hallmk@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:38 am

Dear Sir,
As soon as you transfer the money make sure you send the payment slip for confirmation of the transfer you make.

Yours In Services
Mr.Greg Own.
Senior Services Officer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hallmk@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:57 am

BELOW IS ANOTHER BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

BANK NAME - BANK NEGARA INDONESIA (BNI )
ACCT NAME - YULIA HARTATI
ACCT NO - 0485314312
ADDRESS - KP. MALAKA HB NO.43 RT.007/ RW.006 KEL.ROROTAN KEC.CILINCING JAKARTA UTARA
BRANCH - PECENONGAN
SWIFT CODE - BNINIDJA

Hello My Dear,
How are you today hope you are fine, thank you for responding back to my email also i appreciate every effort you making to come up with the required amount Hallmark courier company need, thank you so much,
Please always keep me informed as soon as you done and received my consignment box,
Have a nice day and pray for my safety over here,
Yours truly Col Rachel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:53 pm

Hello Dear Friend ,

I want to use this opportunity to thank you for the step and effort you made trying to help me secure my fund, Although it later did not workout for both of us do to one reason or another, but all the same i still appreciate your effort and will never forget you.

Meanwhile, I'm hereby to inform you that the fund has successful been moved to my new partner from Turkey but based in Senegal as a business man who deal in Gold and other business. I traveled to meet him there in Senegal after receiving the fund to arrange things with him and also i have return back to duties because we are not through yet but i will be living the military soonest to be with him for my future life.

Moreover, I can not forget your effort just like that and for that reason, I made an international bank draft cheque of $250.000.00 USD for you in your name which i was unable to send directly to you because i was in a hurry due to the nature of my job and i need to return back immediately to duties.

I left the bank draft cheque with a woman of God as a reverend Sister whom i met there in Senegal in the church i attended because i needed God protections and i prayed to him always. So i spoke with the Sister and told her about you and as well gave her the bank draft cheque to to deliver to you immediately you contact her for it.

Meanwhile i have instruction her to make sure he send the bank cheque to you once you contact her for it. So feel free to get in touch with the Sister, her name is Reverend Sister Mary Bertha contact her with her email address ( rev.sistermarybertha@yahoo.com ) So contact her immediately for it.

Make sure you write me as soon as receive the bank draft cheque and I might not been writing you all the time because am very busy.

Thanks once again,
Col. Rachel washburn
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:07 am

Hello Dear,

I want to use this opportunity to thank you for the step and effort you made trying to help me secure my fund, Although it later did not workout for both of us do to one reason or another, but all the same i still appreciate your effort and will never forget you.

Meanwhile, I'm hereby to inform you that the fund has successful been moved to my new partner from Turkey but based in Ghana as a business man who deal in Gold / Diamond and other business. I traveled to meet him there in Ghana after receiving the fund to arrange things with him and also i have return back to duties because we are not through yet but i will be living the military soonest to be with him for my future life.

Moreover, I can not forget your effort just like that and for that reason, I made an international bank draft cheque of $250.000.00 USD for you in your name which i was unable to send directly to you because i was in a hurry due to the nature of my job and i need to return back immediately to duties.

I left the bank draft cheque with an British man of God. A reverend father whom i met there in Ghana in the church i attended because i needed God protections and i prayed to him always. So i spoke with the father and i told him about you and as well gave him the bank draft cheque to to deliver to you immediately you contact him for it.

Meanwhile i have instruction him to make sure he send the bank cheque to you once you contact him for it. So feel free to get in touch with the father, he's name is Reverend Father Victor Jacobs. Contact him through his email ( victorjacobs@priest.com ) Add him on Whats-app ( +233579415375 ) Contact him immediately for it.

Make sure you write me as soon as you receive the bank draft cheque and I might not been writing you all the time because am very busy.

Thanks once again,

Col Rachel Washburn .

Profile Elements:
Israel Solomon / israel.solomon.1804
Active on March 14th, 2017.

Phone:
+233579415375
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Millicom Ghana Ltd (tiGO)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marywashburn30@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:39 pm

Hi, my name is Mary,
I am Sergeant from United State of America, I would like you to reply back through my e-mail
marywashburn30@gmail.com
so I can share more details about me with you
regards Mary

Header:
Return-Path: <marywashburn30@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018
Subject: Hi.

Hello Greetings dear:;
i am very Happy to hear from you, 'meanwhile, i really want to establish A true relationship that may lead into a business partner or Something else, I am loving, honest and caring person with a Good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. My name is Mary Washburn. I was born on the 1st day of October 1985, at Baptist Hospital of Philadelphia City in Pennsylvania. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field and my both parent are late now!:

Due to the nature of my Job i have been to so many countries of the world and i have meet with different personalities from different countries of the world, that is why i love my Job.I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG) service number 57284337.. i also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad.. I am a non commission officer and I work in the senior management of the military;

As you already know, I am currently stationed in Damascus capital of Syria have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Syria and I have already spent 10 months here in Syria. My first mission to Syria was in 2014.

September was Syria's bloodiest, 3,000 people were killed in Syria, at least a third of them civilians,, among them 208 children. The war's far from over and the world stopped caring but only United State of America

I will continue to tell you more about myself in my next mail,, meanwhile attached here is the picture, I am eager to hear from you soon with some of your photos..

God bless you.
My regards!!
Sergeant Mary Washburn

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marywashburn30@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:59 pm

Hello greetings dear how are doing, hope fine??
May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email thanks ok.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents
Everyday, so we were told on the presence of a sudden some Shia militant camp on the outskirts of town not too far from our camp here in Syria, resulting in a gun battle with them, two of six people were killed and three were seriously injured, the remaining militants fled. Unfortunately, I lost two people in my unit. In the process of interrogating the rebels were wounded, they claimed to be a rebel that belongs to
The supporters of the over throw government of ' Syria and took us to a cave where we recovered 20 foot containers of ammunition and cash in United States Currency, which I Believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition,We are ten remaining Army officers who made the attack, my own share of the money is $2,900,000 million dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my
Share of the money out of this country '' Syria'' to your own country
For you to keep it safe on my behalf,

I want you to insure me that if this money is delivered to you
In your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money
Safe till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face,
It clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want
To let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a '' (RED CROSS COURIER AND DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COMPANY ) " http:/ /redcross-delivery.com/ and they have promised To deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing
Destination. Note that this is not Bank to Bank transaction, this delivery is
Going to be handle legally by the''RED CROSS COMPANY ''
And there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the
Money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be
Deliver to you in your country.

I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once
After the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance will be my
Investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal i will make
To you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not
Want to be party to this business please delete this letter from your
Email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be
Dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you
Will not betray my trust nor my dream, although you may wonder why I am
So soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, i
Will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to
Help me in receiving and investing this Fund. Note; I do not know how
Long we going to remain here and my fate since i have survived two
Bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and
Trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I
Will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new
Life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further
Clarification just let me know and i will explain further I want to
Let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make
Use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email
Communication so please let us continue communicating through email
For the mean time.Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply
Immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be
Highly appreciated. I wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as
You read this message..

My best regards!!
Sergeant Mary Washburn.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.