Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rachel Washburn

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

marywashburn30@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:14 am

Greetings dear am sorry for late reply, thanks for the efforts you have showed so far, i believe in God everything gonna be fine as you promised.

And please keep putting me in your daily prayers against terrorist attack as i await to hear good news from you
Much respect from
Mary Washburn
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rachel Washburn

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:38 am

Recovery scam:

Good day dearest One and happy midweek.
How are you doing today? i am a living testimony, help me to thank almighty God who grant me my heart desire to achieve the previous transfer that i told you about previously. I want to inform you about the successful delivering of my fund by Mr. Omar Danjuma a God sent man from Senegal in west Africa. We are about to get married after he helped me in saving my fund. I have quit from military work due to my marriage with him.

We are currently in UK, London precisely. As it stands now, My husband has taking charge over all the fund. We are currently investing some of it in a good business. Before we left Africa, I stripped sum amount of money and prepare it into UBA ATM PREPAID VISA CARD on your behalf which they called Africash.

The amount in the UBA ATM PREPAID VISA CARD is the sum of $180,000.00 US Dollar. It is been deposited in the UBA bank . I told them that you will be contacting by email or Phone Number so that they will deliver your UBA ATM PREPAID VISA CARD to you without any hitches. I took the risk of dropping the Amount for you due to your past effort you made when i needed your help.

This is your file number: JTV/521231108/176 in United Bank For Africa Senegal (UBA) that credited the UBA ATM PREPAID VISA CARD called Africash, so contact United Bank For Africa Senegal (UBA) now through there email address: ( Unitedbankforafricasen@africamail.com ) and there phone number (+221) 708 040 154, just feel free and contact United Bank For Africa.

Ask them on how you are going to get your UBA ATM PREPAID VISA CARD over there in your country that was dropped to you by
(Mrs Mary Washburn ) so that you can go to any bank ATM machine of your choice and cash it without any hitches.

Note: My husband is not aware of this. Therefore, you must keep it as secret and stop emailing me here because my husband has access to my email address. I will only contact you at my own convenient time to know if you have received the ATM CARD. Do not forget to ask them to send you the pin code to cash all your money while posting the card to you over there in your country...

Thanks Much Respect..
Yours Good Friend Mary Washburn

Phone:
+221708040154
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ruthwashburn@hotmail.com lkjhgnbv52@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:14 am

hello

Header:
Return-Path: <lkjhgnbv52@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: ruthwashburn@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019
Subject:

Hello My Dear,

I must commend you for responding back to me, I will like to know you better and i want to tell you more about myself, My name is Sgt Ruth Washburn, I am 35 years old a native of New York in United State of America. I am a soldier working as united nation peace keeping troop in Syria on war against terrorism. It would be pleasure to know more about you and i believe we can establish a good friendship. I want to tell you everything about myself and i hope you are going to do same. I will tell you more about me in next message.

Please do send me your pictures if you have a free time and tell me more about your self.

Sergeant Ruth Washburn.

Header:
Return-Path: <ruthwashburn@hotmail.com>
Received: from CWLP265MB1090.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::f4b9:9b3:5939:7c5e]) by CWLP265MB1090.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::f4b9:9b3:5939:7c5e%2]) with mapi id 15.20.1922.024;
Fri, 31 May 2019
Subject: Hello My Dear Friend.

Stolen images used:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ruthwashburn@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:51 am

Hello my dear,
How are you today, i believe that you are doing very well in your country. Like i told you before i am a soldier working as united nations peace keeping troop here in Syria, on war against terrorism.

Please don't be shock to hear this, well i have in my possession the sum of ( $4.500,000 ) ( Four Million Five Hundred United States Dollars ) which i made here in Syria. I deposited this money with Hallmark delivery company service. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the funds and keep it under your care till i finish my mission here in Syria, i will come over to your home country, You will assist me to invest the funds in a good profitable venture.

I will give you 30% of the total amount for your assistance after you have receive the box. Reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the information where the funds has been deposited. Your urgent reply is needed if you are willing to work with me.

Yours Sgt Ruth Washburn.

Header:

Return-Path: <ruthwashburn@hotmail.com>
Received: from CWLP265MB1090.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::f4b9:9b3:5939:7c5e]) by CWLP265MB1090.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::f4b9:9b3:5939:7c5e%2]) with mapi id 15.20.1943.018;
Wed, 5 Jun 2019
Subject: Reason Why I Contacted You.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ruthwashburn@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:56 pm

My dearest one,
How are you today ? Thanks for accepting to keep my funds under your care until i come over to meet you in person very soon immediately you receive my consignment box. The reason i am sending you my box, is for you to keep it in your house safety. I don't want to loose the box here. In the sense that anything can happen and since i am coming to meet you very soon. Remember it's the part of money we are going to use for investment immediately i come over to your country.

The hallmark delivery company managements are in charge of handling of freights and other consignments, i have paid for customs charges here in Syria, when they flew to deliver the box to you, I also asked the diplomats if you will pay any charge before receive my box. The diplomats told me that you are only going to pay for custom clearance fee, before heading to your home.

I wanted to pay him but he told me that he don't know the exactly amount. My dear, encase anything comes up, please never hesitate to cover me up so that the diplomats will deliver my consignment box to your home successfully okay. Contact the hallmark delivery service through email address.

My dear fill this information and forward it to the hallmark delivery company email for immediate delivery to you home okay. Fill all this required information and send it to hallmark diplomats email address.

Full name :------
Home address :------
Phone number :----------
Nearest Airport :----------------
Your email address:---------------------

This is the contact of hallmark delivery company service below:-
Email:- ( hallmark@diplomats.com )
Fax Line:- ( +16317926018 )

Do your best to contact the hallmark delivery service through this email address. My dear as you are contacting them. make sure you tell them that you are the partner of Ruth Washburn, who deposited consignment box in their company to deliver to you. My dear ask them the procedure to receive my box from them.

If the Hallmark delivery service diplomats finally arrives in your home, please kindly keep the box under your custody for me, till i fly to meet you soon okay. I am willing to meet you anywhere you are living. I am willing to support you in any kind of business of your choice. Do inform me as soon as you contacted the hallmark delivery company diplomats. I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards. Yours truly Sergeant Ruth Washburn.

Phone:
+16317926018
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Babylon, NY
Original network provider* Tc Systems,inc. - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ruthwashburn@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:37 pm

Thanks for accepting to keep my box under your care, my share was in cash and the money is right in a big box and an amount of $4.500,000 ( four million five hundred united state dollars ) i handed it over to diplomats, under Hallmark delivery company service.

Dear listen to me carefully, no matter anything that comes up, never you hesitate to cover me up, so that the diplomats will deliver my box to you okay. Contact the the delivery company diplomats through email.

This is the contact of Hallmark delivery company diplomats below:-
Fax Line:---( 0016317926018 )

Make sure you tell them that you are standing on my behalf to secure the box, also to receive it and keep it under your care. I will give you 30% from the total amount inside the box, you have to make sure that you provide the diplomats needs when heading to your home okay.

Sgt Ruth Washburn.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ruthwashburn@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:18 pm

My dearest one,
How are you today ? Thanks for accepting to keep my funds under your care until i come over to meet you in person very soon immediately you receive my consignment box. The reason i am sending you my box, is for you to keep it in your house safety. I don't want to loose the box here. In the sense that anything can happen and since i am coming to meet you very soon. Remember it's the part of money we are going to use for investment immediately i come over to your country.

The hallmark delivery company managements are in charge of handling of consignments, i have paid for customs charges here in Syria, when they flew to deliver the box to you, I also asked the diplomats if you will pay any charge before receiving my box. The diplomats told me that you are only going to pay for custom clearance fee in your country, before heading to your house.

I wanted to pay him but he told me that he don't know the exactly amount. My dear, encase anything comes up, please never hesitate to cover me up so that the diplomats will deliver my consignment box to your home successfully okay. Contact the hallmark delivery diplomats through email address.

My dear fill this information and forward it to the hallmark delivery company email for immediate delivery to you home okay. Fill all this required information and send it to hallmark diplomats email address.

Full name :------
Home address :------
Phone number :----------
Nearest Airport :----------------
Your email address:---------------------

This is the contact of hallmark delivery company service below:-
Fax Line:- ( +16317926018 )

Do your best to contact the hallmark delivery diplomats through this email address. My dear as you are contacting them, make sure you tell them that you are the partner of Ruth Washburn, who deposited consignment box in their company to deliver to you. My dear ask them the procedure to receive my box from them.

If the Hallmark delivery company diplomats finally arrives in your home, please kindly keep the box under your custody for me, till i fly to meet you soon okay. I am willing to meet you anywhere you are living. I am willing to support you in any kind of business of your choice. Do inform me as soon as you contacted the hallmark delivery company diplomats. I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards. Yours truly Sergeant Ruth Washburn.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Hallmark@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:19 pm

Dear Client One,

I am Diplomat Nazir Willfred responsible for the delivery of box to your country. Your partner Mrs Ruth Washburn has already made a payment of 8000 dollars to our company for the delivery of the box.

I have been waiting to hear from you. Thanks for getting in touch with me. Without wasting much time you have to provide your information which i will use to deliver the box to you. For security reasons, you have to respond immediately with the following information so that there will be no mistake when delivering the box to you.

Your full name---
Your country---------
Your city------------
Your occupation -----
Your age ------------
Your phone number----
Your home address----
Nearest airport------
Your ID card---------

Diplomats Nazir Willfred.

Header;
Return-Path: <Hallmark@diplomats.com>
Received: from [41.242.136.10] ([41.242.136.10]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan [10.76.45.7]) (via HTTP);
Tue, 11 Jun 2019
From: Hallmark Delivery Company Service <Hallmark@diplomats.com>
Subject: Your Information.

Orig IP: 41.242.136.10 | Orig ISP: Surfline_ghana_as | City: Accra | Country: Ghana
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Hallmark@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:42 am

Dear client one.

I want you to know that every dealing in this delivery with you and hallmark delivery company is highly authorized and legal by the governments and law of united nation and i am working according to the rules and regulations guiding this company to protect the interest of every staff members working under hallmark company and also the interest of our customers.

I hereby informing you that i have completed all the necessary arrangements for the delivery of your box to your door step. ( It's me diplomat Wilfred Nazir ) I am ready to move from here coming to your country. When i arrive to your country airport i will call you on phone and ask you to send me $1,500 dollars for airport clearance fee.

Immediately i arrive your country airport, i will call your phone number for the payments so that i will proceed to your house. Air[port clearance fee will be needed at my arrival to avoid delay or investigation on the box at your country airport. To avoid any interrogating. I will be needing One Thousand Five Hundred Dollars when i arrive there okay.

All instructions has been given to me, i have gotten your information. So as long as you receive my call, follow my instructions then you will successfully receive the box. I need your urgent reply, to know if you are ready with the amount. Then i will enter the next flight coming to your country.

Firstly, i want to be sure that you are willing to send the amount to me at the airport when i arrive there. Once i receive your response that shows you are ready, i will join the next flight coming to your country.

Sign: -
Diplomats Willfred Nazir .
Remittance officer.
Manager post office department.
Hallmark delivery company service management.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Hallmark@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:16 pm

Dear client

From diplomats Willfred Nazir. I received your mail, well understood. Note that i have to wait for the payment as you have indicated. All the necessary documents for the delivery has been obtained. Everything depends on you at this point. Here is the bank account where you will deposit the said amount. $1,500 dollars. Do inform me as soon as you make the deposit.

Account Name --- Michael Y.
Bank Name ---- Bank of America
Account Number---- 48307669XXXX
Swift Code ---- BOFAUS3N
Bank address --- United States 248 E Fordham Rd Bronx, NY 10458 United States
Home Address --- , bronx- new york, 10457
Routing number --- 026009593

Do forward the payment copy after making the deposit for proper verification.

Sign: -
Diplomats Willfred Nazir .
Remittance officer.
Manager post office department.
Hallmark delivery company service management.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.