Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

yuliabenefaction@yahoo.com

Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:18 pm

Email:

Hello my new pen-friend! How are you doing? I hope that you have spear time for a exciting dating. I am a thoughtful and dreamy girl. I love and appreciate each moment of my life! I am looking for an honest gentleman who will be able to love me forever. If you are open to have a communication, write to me. Your new girlfriend Yulchika

Return-Path: <tuennes79@t-online.de>
Received: from localhost (E1rhdyZ1whB-qogf6TwgLStiRXs1FZID21OtPmGQ1Ci+N4i0JBYebDwmnDqqyppQYh@[41.60.232.177])
Reply-To: Girl Yulchik < yuliabenefaction@yahoo.com>
Errors-To: Girl Yulchik <tuennes79@t-online.de>
Subject: Good day!
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 07:50:21

Originating IP: 41.60.232.177
Originating ISP: Liquid Telecommunications Ltd
City: Nairobi
Country of Origin: Kenya

olga.mak@kalgmail.com

Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:57 pm

Email:

Good day. Dear stranger, I want to know how much you interest in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Olga. I hope to your like my pic. I also find man with whom my life will quiet and wonderful.
I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I still one and very tired of that life.
So I come to a dating agency and get you email. In fact, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The main is my goal - I want to find a companion to my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a man.
I be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our future life.
I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore more detail I write about me later! I wait for your answer! See you soon, Olga.

Header:

Return-Path: <wanghc0618@mails.jlu.edu.cn>
Received: from client.yota.ru ([188.162.199.7])
Reply-To: tityushkin <olga.mak@kalgmail.com>
Subject: Meeting with a man for a serious relationship!
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:16:31
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513

Originating IP: 188.162.199.7
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

olga.olga@kalgmail.com

Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:03 pm

Email:

Good day. Dear stranger, I want to know how much you

interest in search and getting acquainted with new and

wonderful girl? My name is Olga. I hope to your like my

pic. I also find man with whom my life will quiet and

wonderful. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl.

But I still one and very tired of that life. So I come

to a dating agency and get you email
. In fact, I'm find

for real man for a serious relationship and even

marriage in future. The main is my goal - I want to find

a companion to my lonely life! I very hope that you are

just such a man. I be happy if we will find our common

interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment

in our future life. I do not know how you are interested

in continue our talking therefore more detail I write

about me later! I wait for your answer! See you soon,

Olga.

Header:

Return-Path: <mhsong@iforest.co.kr>
Received: from client.yota.ru ([188.162.199.16])
Reply-To: raskovanyj <olga.olga@kalgmail.com>
Subject: Thank you wrote me a very long time waiting for your letter.
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 15:44:06
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513

Originating IP: 188.162.199.16

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.

olga.mak@madaron.com

Sat May 05, 2018 3:53 pm

Email:

How are you? Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you interesting in finding and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman?
My name is Olga. I'm hope to your like my picture. I'm also looking person with which my life is calm and astonishing.
I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still have alone and already very tired of kind of life.
So I go to a dating site and got you email. In reality, I'm looking for real man for a serious friend and even wedding in future.
The most important is my purpose - I wish to search a lover for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person.
I will be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our later life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore more detail I'll talk about me later!
I'll wait for your answer! See you later, Olga

Header:

Return-Path: <diramm@sea1976.com>
Received: from basobh ([188.162.43.135])
Reply-To: radushnyj <olga.mak@madaron.com>
Subject: Write me how would you have the time, waiting for your letter.
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 20:09:53

Originating IP: 188.162.43.135

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.

olga.kir@fremom.com

Wed May 23, 2018 6:28 pm

Email:

Greetings my name is Olga. Gives me great pleasure that I managed to find you, and so I decided to learn more about you. I want become acquainted a wonderful and attentive person for a relationship in future. I hope that you are just such a person. I'll have many pleasure to communicate with you at any time. I'm alone and I hope to find someone who will care and understand me. If you are also interested in continuing our dialogue, write me in the near future. I'll be waiting, Olik,

Header:

Return-Path: <tigre657@wish.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.68.105.219])
Reply-To: Olusha Olusha < olga.kir@fremom.com>
Errors-To: Olusha Olusha <tigre657@wish.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey hey my awesome pen-friend,

Originating IP: 36.68.105.219
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Medan
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Olyshka.Olga.Kol@madaron.com

Wed May 23, 2018 7:23 pm

Email:

Hi there my great pen-friend. Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you interested in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? My name is Olga. I am hope to your like my photo. I am also find man with which my life will calm and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I am still have single and yet very tired of such life. So I go to a dating agency and found you email. Actually, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose - I wish to find a lover for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our later life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore in more detail I'll write about myself later! I'll wait for your answer! See you soon, Olgusha

Header:

Return-Path: <qq3m7q49k@energy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (host-static-85-204-182-137.moldtelecom.md [85.204.182.137])
Reply-To: Ola Woman < Olyshka.Olga.Kol@madaron.com>
Errors-To: Ola Woman <qq3m7q49k@energy.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey there my dear mate!

Originating IP: 85.204.182.137
Originating ISP: Moldtelecom Sa
City: Chisinau
Country of Origin: Moldova, Republic of

Stolen picture received with the email:

Re: Olyshka.Olga.Kol@madaron.com

Wed May 23, 2018 11:29 pm

Email:

Aloha my dear friend Dear stranger, I want to read how much you are interesting in finding and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? My name is Olga. I'm hope to your like my photo. I'm also finding man with whom my life will calm and remarkable. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still single and already very tired of that life. So I go to a dating agency and got you email. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. The main is my purpose - I want to search a companion for my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a person. I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our future life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore in more detail I will talk about myself later! I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Olenka,

Header:

Return-Path: <a.k.com@train.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.109.3.212]
Subject: Good afternoon.
Reply-To: Olushka Beauty < Olyshka.Olga.Kol@madaron.com>
Errors-To: Olushka Beauty <a.k.com@train.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 103.109.3.212
Originating ISP: Pt Shangkuriang Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Makassar

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Apr 27, 2018).

Olga.Olushka@hotmail.com 2nd gallery

Thu May 24, 2018 12:23 am

Email:

Salutation my stranger Gives me great pleasure to write a letter for dating. I'm very sorry if that letter is very bothered you. I am very lonely and tired to live. Some of my friends advised me to is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin a great communication that will make happiness glad both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wanna see much your various photos. Therefore, I send you my foto. I hope you glad it all and we can now more frequently and interesting dialogue. All the best, Olushunya,

Header:

Return-Path: <mkanoda@titan.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.78.98.51])
Subject: Hello my awesome friend,
Reply-To: Pretty Olala < Olga.Olushka@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Pretty Olala <mkanoda@titan.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 21:19:43

Originating IP: 36.78.98.51
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Surabaya

The email address Olga.Olushka@hotmail.com is reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=67701 while being used with someone else's stolen picture.

natalo@ofrisc.com

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:39 pm

Email:

Salutti my friend I am very pleased to write a letter for friendship. I'm very sorry if that letter is very bothering you. I'm very lonely and tired to live. My friends told me to using the internet for search for new man. I'm confident it will be a very significant step that will change all my life. I not used this kind of acquaintance and so little confused what to do and write. If you are also be interested in the continue in our talking, I will be very happy to know about you more info. I very much doubt that is necessary to write about myself in the first time. In a beginning I probably need to write about my name - is Natalya. I active, sociable, hardworking, open and genuine girl. I wish to a kindly, brave, fair, caring and loving man. These properties, I think the most important, and I think it is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start good dialogue that will make glad both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to know about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wish to see much your variety photos. Therefore, I attach you my pic. I hope you glad this all and we can now more frequently and interesting chat. All the best, Natuska

Header:

Return-Path: <spsq24q9@bridge.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from smtp.ocn.ne.jp ([153.149.227.134]) by ntt.pod01.mv-mta-ucb019
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.71.65.89]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp
Subject: Salutation my dear friend.
Reply-To: Natushka Nataloka < natalo@ofrisc.com>
Errors-To: Natushka Nataloka <spsq24q9@bridge.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 09:03:15

Originating IP: 103.71.65.89
Originating ISP: Nas Broadband Pvt Ltd
City: Solapur
Country of Origin: India

The stolen picture received with the message is already posted here (Oct 14, 2016).

Re: bartholomeusbroady600589@yahoo.com

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:03 pm

Reported by a targeted victim:

Another scammer abusing stolen photos of Yulia Konovalova - the written letters are identical with the ones previously posted here.

Sent: 15 May 2018
To:
Subject: Hello my dear victim

Hello my dear victim,

How is the weather at you? I hope that at you all well and you had remarkable time.

The darling my favourite victim, at me is not present the bank account, then I have asked the neigbour in the house if at it the bank account she has told that is, whether I have asked it it to me can help to receive your help into its account and she has told that it can help us. The darling my favourite victim, I will write you the information of its bank account and I hope that you can send me the help into its account and write to me. The darling here the account information:

SWIFT: ALFARUMM
ACCOUNT NUMBER № 4081784081006000xxxx
Beneficiary Bank: Alfa-Bank Moscow, Russia
Nikiforova Natalia Yuryevna

My darling victim, at us in a city young couples walk on park. They embrace, kiss. I too very much would like to feel your kisses, and your caresses. My girlfriend Marina asked me that I sent you the big and ardent regards, and also the strongest embraces. Accept and from me my most sincere wishes, my most sincere and passionate air kisses, and also my hottest and ardent embraces. You would like to feel my passionate kisses, and my passionate embraces from my loving heart? I dream of feeling your passionate kisses and hot embraces. And now my time has come to an end, and it is time to me to leave. I leave with thoughts on you, my love. Remember that I love you, my charm. I will wait for your letters, my love.

Yours Nadezhda.
Post a reply