Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Yulia Konovalova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lagunatravel@inbox.ru olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:09 pm

Hello ,

, we will be waiting for a receipt from the payment.

lagunatravel...

Hello my love

Dear , today I could not sleep all night. I cried all night from all these problems. I feel very bad. I am afraid that you will not write to me. I very much want to rather be in your arms. In recent days, I am very nervous. I understand that our fate is being decided now, I understand that our future is being decided these days, the development of our love, the development of our relations is being decided. I understand that I can not remain indifferent to everything that happened in recent days. Therefore, I am very nervous, today I did not sleep, I did not have an appetite, because I cannot solve the problem on my own. I worry a lot these days ...

Darling, I really hope for your help. I'll be waiting for your letter soon.
I love you…

Your Olga...
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:38 am

Hello my love

My dear , I do not receive letters from you.
Why don't you write me ???????
What happened?????
You no longer love me ????
You do not want to be with me ?????
My dear , I really miss you. I want to be with you as soon as possible. I look forward to your letter soon my favorite . I love you.

your favorite Olga...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:28 am

Hello dear ,

Hello what's wrong? where are you? Didn't recieve any
answer from you for rather long period of time? I wonder why???...
Please tell me! I'm sure smth special and important but please find
some minutes to write an answer to my last email. You chose to
disappear and don’t reply to my letters. You received my letter?
Please find strength and self-respect to answer to my questions. Be
the man! Don’t make me sad and to be disappointed in you as man.

Where are you?Did you forget about me?

Your Olga..

Hello my dear ,

You are my sun that warms me during separation. Why don't you write to me where your letters are? Which I love with all my loving heart. And I can not live without you my dear prince. I do not know what is happening to me. No, I probably still know. For the first time, for a long time, I met a man with whom I really began to feel needed. This is - You are Bradley , I feel such warmth in my soul that I have never felt before. You gave me peace.

I love you....
Yours forever Olga...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:11 am

Hello dear ,

, where are you? , did you forget about me? How are you?
Where are you now? What is going on in your life? Do you miss me? I
miss you a lot. Your last letter was a few days ago. Is there free space
in your heart for me? Will you love me? Tell me everything!!!!!! Do
You make me sad letting me without any news from you and any attention
and any specifics. Please find strength and self-respect to answer to
my questions. Be the man! Don’t make me sad and to be disappointed in
you as man. Your devoted,

where are you?Did you forget about me?

Your Olga...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oolgamir@evgmal.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:36 am

Salutti! gives me great pleasure to write a letter for dating. Iam very sorry if this letter is very bothering you. I'm alone and tired to live. Some of m friends told me to using the internet to search for new love. Iam believe it will be a very important action that will change all my life. I have never used this method of dating and so bit confused what to doing and write. If you are also will be interest in the continuation in our dialogue, Iwill be very glad to know about you more info. I highly doubt that is necessary to talk about myself in the first letter. In a start I perhaps need to tell about my name isam Oluschka. I acting, sociable, industrious, open and genuine woman. I wish to find a kindly, brave, fair, caring and loving man. These qualities, I believe the most important, and I think it is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin a great communication that will make joyful both of us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also wish to see much your variety photos. Therefore, I attach you my pic. I hope you like it all and we can now more frequently and interesting dialogue.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: oolgamir@evgmal.com

All the best, Olenka

Header:
Return-Path: <a2c-ps-snow@nyc.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (61.7.178.237) by msrg5071.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (9.0.018.07.06)
id 5B57E07719FD8B72;
Tue, 19 Mar 2019
Subject: Hello charming man!

Orig IP: 61.7.178.237 | Orig ISP: Cat Telecom Public Company Ltd,cat | City: n/a | Country: Thailand

Photo used:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natalyannatalya@maramal.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:06 pm

Email:

Hi gentleman. Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I'm Natalya. I hope to your like my picture. I'm also searching someone with whom my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I am still one and very tired of that life. So I go to a dating agency and get you email. In reality, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Main is my goal I wish to search a lover to my solitary life! I very hope that you are precisely this a man. I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our later life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore more detail I write about myself later.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: natalyannatalya@maramal.com

I will wait for your answer! See you later, Natalychik!

Header:

Return-Path: <tomomi.s@juno.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [41.84.154.146])
Subject: Hello charming man,
Reply-To: Lady Natalyok <tomomi.s@juno.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Lady Natalyok <tomomi.s@juno.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 15:36:30 +0100
Message-ID: <20190323153632.2694.tomomi-s@juno.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 41.84.154.146
Originating ISP: Liquid Telecommunications Ltd
Country of Origin: Kenya

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

natalya84natalya@maramal.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:49 pm

Email:

Good Day Charming Dear stranger, I want to read how much you interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? My name is Natalya. I am hope to your like my foto. I'm also searching person with which my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I am still have one and very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating agency and get you email. Actually, I'm searching for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Main is my purpose I want to find a companion for my solitary life! I very hope that you are just such a man. Iwill be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our talking therefore more detail I'll talk about me later.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: natalya84natalya@maramal.com

I will wait for your answer! See you later, Natalychik.

Header:

Return-Path: <qq4w9kgd@bird.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [189.55.11.94])
Subject: Hi there my new pen-friend,
Reply-To: Natalyoka Natalychika <qq4w9kgd@bird.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Natalyoka Natalychika <qq4w9kgd@bird.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 21:38:10
Message-ID: <20190323213812.5599.qq-w-kgd@bird.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 189.55.11.94
Originating ISP: Claro S.a.
City: Limeira
Country of Origin: Brazil

Stolen picture received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

miolga@evgmal.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:55 pm

Email:

Hey there my great mate, gives me great pleasure to write a email for friendship. I'm very sorry if that email is very bothering you. I'm single and weared to live. Many} of My friends told me to using the internet to meet for new friend. I'm confident it will be a very serious action that will change all my life. I have never used this kind of acquaintance and so bit confused what to doing and write. If you are also will be interested in the continue in our dialogue, I'll be very glad to read about you more info. I highly doubt that is necessary to write about me in the first letter. For a beginning I perhaps need to write about my name I'm Olechka. I active, communicative, industrious, open and genuine girl. I want to find a kindly, brave, honest, caring and loving man's. These properties, I think the most important, and I think it is} about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start good dialogue that will make happiness joyful both of us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to know about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also want to see much your variety photos. Therefore, I show you my picture.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal e-mail: miolga@evgmal.com

I hope you like it all and we can now more frequently and interesting dialogue. All the best, Olgchika!

Header:

Return-Path: <pisces@pearl.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [217.64.109.74])
Reply-To: Olgoka Olguska <pisces@pearl.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olgoka Olguska <pisces@pearl.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good Day Dear,
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 23:42:51
Message-ID: <20190405234258.5321.pisces@pearl.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 217.64.109.74
Originating ISP: Sotelmabgp
City: Bamako
Country of Origin: Mali

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Mar 22, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

miolga@evgmal.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:14 pm

Hi there my awesome mate! I am very happy to write a letter for friendship. I'm very sorry if this email is very bothering you. Iam single and tired to live. Many} of my friends told me to use the internet to meet for new friend. Iam hope it will be a very serious step that will change all my life. I have never used this way of dating and so little confused what to doing and write. If you are also will be interested in the continue in our communication, Iwill be very happy to see about you more info. I highly doubt that is need to tell about myself in the first letter. For a start I perhaps need to talk about my name is Olechka. I active, sociable, industrious, open and genuine woman. I want to meet a kindly, brave, fair, caring and loving man's. These properties, I believe the most important, and I think it is} about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin a great conversation that will make happiness joyful both of us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to know about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also want to see much your variety pics. Therefore, I send you my pic.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: miolga@evgmal.com

I hope you glad this all and we will now more often and interesting dialogue. Sincerely, Olgunya

Header:
Return-Path: <spgm8sv9@bell.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [115.72.133.139]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sat, 6 Apr 2019
Subject: Good Day Dear.

Orig IP: 115.72.133.139 | Orig ISP: Viettel Group | City: n/a | Country: Vietnam

Stolen photo already posted on Aug. 31, 2018.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

oldaast@evgmal.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:28 pm

Email:

Hello! I am very happy to write a letter for friendship. I'm very sorry if that letter is very bothered you. Iam single and weared to live. Many} of My friends said me to using the internet for meet for new love. Iam sure it will be a very significant step that can change all my life. I have never used this kind of dating and so bit confused what to doing and write. If you are also might be interested in the continuation in our talking, I'll be very glad to see about you more info. I very much doubt that is need to write about me in the first email. In a start I must need to write about my name is Olechka. I active, communicative, industrious, open and genuine girl. I want to meet a kindly, brave, honest, caring and loving person. These qualities, I consider the most important, and I think it is} about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin good conversation that will do happy joyful both of us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also want to see much your different fotos. Therefore, I send you my picture.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: oldaast@evgmal.com

I hope you glad this all and we can now more frequently and interesting chat. Sincerely, Olgusenka.

Header:

Return-Path: <hello-1496bogey@piano.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.207.246.213])
Reply-To: Olgoka <hello-1496bogey@piano.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olgoka <hello-1496bogey@piano.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Greetings my new friend!
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019 03:29:53
Message-ID: <20190406032955.4616.hello-----bogey@piano.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 103.207.246.213
Originating ISP: National Internet Backbone
City: Coimbatore
Country of Origin: India

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Sat Jun 04, 2016).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.