Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Yulia Konovalova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

anastasiyakkanastasiyak@maramal.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:38 pm

Hi my ,

Now I'm writing to your letter and I'm happy. It's very pleasant that I have such the close person as you are. It's a pity that you are far from me. But I will hope that we will meet one day. I think we will be glad to see each other when we know each other better. Marina asks me about you every day. I say to her that I'm constantly thinking about you. Yes I would reflect on that what to visit you in the holiday and I hope that you will not be against if I arrive to you?.

Earlier I didn't manage to find the carpenter. But today I have seen him in the morning and I asked him to repair the door in the Klava house. In the afternoon he came and said that he had done everything and changed the lock. I thanked him but he said: "Never mind" because he is always ready to help old people. My neighbor came a little bit later and told me about the carpenter. It turned out that he refused to take money for his work. Klava tried to give him some money but he said that he would be offended if she didn't stop doing it. Klava said: "He has gone with nothing". By the way he and his college will repair my roof in the house. You know many people in Russia help other people and don't take money for it, if they know that the people have to money. I think it's the only good feature of character of the Russian people which roots go to the old far USSR.

It's a pity that many Russian men became alcoholics. I remember that many-many years ago my mum and I had to make a fence around our house. But what could we do? Mum and I? When my mother came to a shop to buy nails, three men asked her what for she needed nails. She told they and they began laughing, when learnt that a young lady and her little daughter wanted to do. They came to our house together with my mom and everything was ready in the evening. They refused to take money. The only thing we could do for them just to feed them with pancakes after their work. By the way since that time it is my favorite food. One of the man asked if the had something to paint the fence. My mum answered that she would buy paint a little bit later. Next day in the morning the 2 men came and they brought their own paint and painted the fence. We wanted to pay them for it some money, but they refused. They said that the paint was left after the painting of their fence.

Yesterday in the evening I was thinking of my future work in the clinic. I'm happy that I will get my favorite job. I should not study, because I have the diploma of the surgeon of the European standard. I don't know how to spend this month, I don't want to waste my time useless. I must think it over. Of course I will write letters to you. But it will take only the part of my day. What to do in the rest? I must find a decision. I hope, you are not sick and tired of my letter. But I want to tell you much. I think you are not against of it, because I suppose you are my closest the man of my heart. Don't forget to write letters to me.

Your Anastasiya.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:12 pm

Hi my dear ,

How are you doing today? What’s new? I am fine over here and I was very glad to hear from you because I miss you very very much!!! I am thinking about you all the time, you are very dear to me.

, you know, today I woke up with sun beams that were coming out of my window and my first thought was about you! I was laying in my bed and thinking, imagining that may be some wonderful day we’ll be waking up together like this and the first thing you will do when you wake up is kissing me and wishing me a good morning and I will do the same for you. You know, I liked that thought. Who knows, may be some day it will be the reality? How do you think? Would you like that, hun?

OK my dear, I am finishing my letter and I will be looking forward to your reply!!!

I miss you!
With sweet thoughts about you,

Anastasiya...

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:25 am

Hi my ,

How are you? Today I've the big desire to write to you. Hope you don't object?

I suppose I can tell you about my bad experience in relations. If you are not interested in it you may stop reading the letter. I won't be offended. I think I can tell you the story because you have become very very close to me recently. I hope you have an idea of the problem with alcohol in Russia and I suppose you understand why I don't want to look for a husband in Russia. Let's begin since the very first day of the acquaintance. I worked in the clinic as a surgeon's assistant. I was going home after my work but it began raining and I could not go because I had left my umbrella at home. It was summer but never the less I didn't want to get wet and to take a cold. I was standing under the roof of the building waiting till the rain would stop. But the rain was not going to stop and I wanted to go home in the rain. But a young man was going in my direction with an umbrella. He saw that I couldn't go with an umbrella and offered me to take his one. I asked him: "And what about you?" He said that he would spend some time in the clinic and may be the rain would stop soon. I asked how I would be able to return him the umbrella. He said his address to me and his name. His name is Vladimir. It was not far from the clinic. I wrote down his address and promised to give him the umbrella the next day in the evening. On my home I thanked the young man and asked the God to stop the rain. But it was raining the whole night. I cursed myself that I had taken the umbrella and that he was wet to the skin because of me. I didn't sleep a wink at night. The next day in the clinic was so long for me. I was looking forward to finishing my work to give the umbrella back to Vladimir. I wanted to learn how he was. As soon as my working day was over, I changed my working clothes and left my work. Vladimir was standing at the door smiling. It turned out that he remembered the time when my work was over. He came to meet me. I asked about his health at once. He said that everything was all right. He didn't get too wet because he was running home. Then we walked for a long time. We talked a lot. My mum had died already and I was alone. He was the dearest and the closest man in the world for me at that time. He saw much of each other at time. But i didn't invite him my house I wanted to check him. Once we were invited to a Birthday party of his friend. I agreed to go to see his friends, as i wanted to know more about him. Vladimir didn't drink even champagne. I thought it was because of me, because I didn't drink as well. But his friends told me that Vladimir really didn't drink alcohol. I liked Vladimir. I think so did he. We became more than friends and he began to live in my house. First 2 months we were very happy, we were on the seventh heaven. But then he got a very good job. He became a lawyer. He made much money. But he began drinking alcohol. At first a little bit - then more and more. He didn't sleep at home at night. When he was drunk he began beating me. I thought he change for the better, that he would the same he had been before. But nothing changed. Once I was beaten by him bitterly and left my house. He didn't come back 9 days. Our friends told me that they had seen Vladimir with other girls. I came to the conclusion that it was enough to bear it. When he came back he even wasn't sorry and didn't apologize. I don't think that he had forgotten that he had beaten me. I didn't say a word in the evening. I started the talk in the morning when he was sober. So I made him leave my house forever. He was shouting, screaming and he even broke a photo in the frame where my mom and I were. I said to him that I would call a police, well he had gone. Forever. Now I am happy that I didn't marry him. Don’t want such relations once again. Almost all Russian men drink alcohol a lot that's why I don't want to have any relations with them. I suppose you understand me. I'm sorry my letter is too long. But I wanted to show you what I am feeling.

I am very happy that I got acquainted with you. I hope our communication will never stop. Marina has told to you "Hi". I have to finish me letter. Thanks that you write me.

With all my heart, your Anastasiya.

PS. By the way, I have overlooked to tell to you. Today carpenters have repaired my roof. I am happy! It is very little necessary for the lonely woman for happiness!!! (Smile) My roof was repaired by the same carpenter who repaired Klava door.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:34 pm

Hello my dear ,

I would like to tell you that your letters bring me much joy and make me happier day by day! You are the dearest man to my heart, I am always looking forward to your letters. When I received your letter today, I was very happy.

We are far away from each other now, but I am sure that we need each other, I am sure that the fact that we’ve met was meant to be. Who knows, maybe we are two halves of one? I can’t find words that can describe my feelings to you, you are making me the happiest woman in the world! I would like to thank you for your love and care, I know that you are serious and sincere with me, from my side I’ll try to do my best to make you happy. Because deep in my heart I feel that you are a very special man who is dear to my heart so much!

I am finishing my letter to you and I will be looking forward to your reply!

With hugs Anastasiya...

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:51 pm

Hello my dear ,

It was very pleasant for me to receive your letter as usual. I always think about you, I need you a lot, you are always in my thoughts. The first thing that I do when I come internet cafe I check my e-mail and hope to receive a letter from you. I like your letters very much, I feel how sincere and serious you are to me. I can’t express my feelings to you, but if we meet you’ll see everything in my eyes, my joy, my happiness.

My sunshine, you know, I’d like to tell you that you’ve changed my life a lot, you are always in my thoughts. I am sure that we’ve met because God helped us, this is His present for us. You know, I am already afraid to lose you, lose our special connection that we have for now, I don’t know how my life is going to be without you, I can’t imagine it now. You’ve brought me so much joy and happiness, I trust you completely! I opened my heart to you and I would really like our relationships to be forever like it is now, like we are in the wonderful sweet dream!

I am finishing my letter to you now and I am waiting for your reply now!
With hugs,

Anastasiya...

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:46 pm

Hello my ,

Hello my , How are you doing? How is your mood? I always think of you no matter where and no matter what I do. My everyday thoughts are about you: your cheerful mood, health, good luck. Hope this letter will find you in high mood... I've already got attached so much to you that I miss when I can't read your regular letter or can't answer to you. I consider that it's impossible to be alone always,it's necessary to have such friend with whom it's possible to talk smth about,who could help and be pleased at you anytime: at difficult or happy minute.Simply I'd like to say that I thank the destiny that it has given me an opportunity to acquaint with you.Each your letter makes my soul and mood be in high spirits.

Your woman Anastasiya
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:51 pm

Hello my

Hello my , How are you? How is your health dear? I hope everything is well with you?! I’m happy again that I have opportunity to write this letter to you. I’m in high spirits and I’m glad to recognize that soon you will receive this letter and read it and then reply, so, soon I will read yours. Hope this letter will find you in high mood.I shall look forward to hearing from you. I wait your letter.Hope to hear from you soon.

Your woman Anastasiya

header:
Return-Path: <anastasiyakkanastasiyak@maramal.com>
Received: from myt4-07bed427b9db.qloud-c.yandex.net (myt4-07bed427b9db.qloud-c.yandex.net
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020
Subject: Hi my dear

Orig IP: 37.140.190.183 | Orig ISP: Yandex Llc | City: Yekaterinburg | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ansstas@evgmal.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:11 am

Hello Sweetheart, I am very pleased to write a letter for dating. I'm very sorry if my email is bothering you. I am very lonely and tired. My friends said me to try the internet to find for new friend. I'm sure it will be a very serious period that will change my life. I not used this type of acquaintance and so bit confused what to doing. If you are also might be interest in the continuation in our talking, I will be pleased to know about you more. I highly doubt that is need to talk about me in the first email. For a start I probably need to tell about my name is Anastasiya. I active, sociable, hardworking, open and genuine woman. I want to meet a kind, brave, honest, caring and loving person. These properties, I find the most important, and I think it 's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin a great communication that will make happiness both of us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to read about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also want to see much your various photos. Therefore, I send you my pic. I hope you enjoy it all and we will now more often and interesting dialogue.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal email: ansstas@evgmal.com

All the best, Anastasiyushoka

Header:
Return-Path: <ter.yamada@i.softbank.jp>
Received: from icmsa300601.i.softbank.jp (imsa3006.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.8.82])
Received: from localhost by icmsa300601.i.softbank.jp with ESMTP
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020
Subject: Good day man.

Orig IP: 101.110.8.82 | Orig ISP: Softbank Bb Corp. | City: Akishima | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:47 pm

Hello my ,

Hello my Jerome, How are you? How is your health dear? You can't imagine what a pleasure for me was to recieve letters from you. As if I'm living only for your letters. I must say that I enjoy your letters. I'm looking forward to learn you better. I'd like to assure you that you can always count on my attention, understanding and encouragement - Main thing for me is how honest, thoughtful, colourful and interesting are your thoughts, words and answers to me and I'm glad that we continue our correspondence. I wait your letter.

Your woman Anastasiya

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Victoria-2021-@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:07 am

Unsolicited email received:

Hi, my name Vikulya
I am looking for a caring man to create serious relationships.
I'm a little nervous, If you are interested in meeting me,
You can write me an email Victoria-2021-@outlook.com
and we will make friends!!!
Tell a little about yourself and attach a photo....
Vikulya

Header:

Received: from 195.54.167.153 (unknown [40.122.206.138])
Message-ID: <841859090229fc0f2cd395c6cd19214d6e961f33d7@uni.opole.pl>
Reply-To: Vika <Victoria-2021-@outlook.com>
Subject: Hi dear!

Originating IP: 195.54.167.153
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 40.122.206.138
Originating ISP: Microsoft-corp-msn-as-block
City: Des Moines
Country of Origin: United States

Stolen image received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.