Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Denis Raymond <denis.raymond79@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Denis Raymond <denis.raymond79@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 07, 2012 5:10 pm

On DMF:

Hello dear.
I am glad to browse through your profile, I will love to get in contact with you and hope you don't mind, I am looking for a serious relationship and I also see the same in your profile, and hope we can talk further to know ourself more better. If you are interested getting to know me more, please kindly contact me through my private mail box... denis.raymond79@yahoo.com.
Will wait to read from you soon.
Thanks Denis.

Profile elements:
Duncan2211 - no picture
- 43 y/o male
- Texas, USA
- English, English, English
- Engineering
- Have 1 children
Sex male
Children 1
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1968 - August - 11
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Divorced
Education MA/MS/MBA
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 32 - 64
I am a lovely man, easy going, understandable, reliable, reasonable man. I love spending time with my family and making them happy.
I am looking for a honest, understandable, sincere, easy going, and caring lady for a serious relationship.

Email:

I really appreciate getting a reply from you from here and so glad that I will know more about you in your next mail, actually what prompted me to look for a relationship accross the ocean is my friend, he actually married from a far place too through a dating site, and he introduce me to it as well which I believe we can work thing out if we determine because determination need success, there is nothing that cannot work out if you are serious about doing it so just believe it, and i will like use this medium to tell you more about myself and my family, first of all my full name is Denis Raymond, 5.9ft tall, originally from United State, Mixed Switxerland. I started life in Detroit with my mother where I attended St. Suzanne grade school and Muslim Central High. I graduated from the oxford university with a degree in chemical engineering and currently and currently working with an American company here in Kensington, United Kingdom as a chemical engineer in offshore solid mineral company, i have been working here for 13 years.
My father died in the Army Air Corps shortly after he quieted as a contractor who has been working with so many countries . My grandfather was a story teller, writer, and radio producer. I still find his imagination and creativity an inspiration.
I love people with a strong personality and rich soul, people with an open heart and simple smile, I adore nature and all animals; I like fun and try to overcome problems with humor and optimism. It is the easiest way to do it and the results are more positive. I adore water, the sea, lakes, rivers, where it's possible to swim. I also adore the sun, moon, snow, nature, flowers, countries, interesting places, ancient architecture, different towns and cultures... I love sport and jogging, keep fit and exercise. And I like to swim; this is not a sport for me, mostly pleasure. I like to read different kinds of literature, serious and fun, and like detective stories very much. I'm very interested in psychology and in foreign languages, I adore visiting the cinema, movies with great effects are fantastic! I just prefer to develop myself, to grow my mind, never repeat mistakes and to make conclusions from my past. I dream of meeting my soul mate, a woman who's able to be not only my wife and loving person, but also a best friend, partner, a person whom I can trust and who will never let me down, in any situation. can you tell me your likes and dislikes? occupation, hobby etc.
Can you tell me more about yourself? i really will like to know more about you, your family etc. and wish we can be compatible. Attach here is my picture, thanks for sending your picture to me as well, hope you like mine as well, waiting for your comment as I found you interesting. i wish you remain bless as i wait to read from you soon.

Header:

Received: from [60.48.110.15]
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 21:51:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: hello

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 60.48.110.15
Originating ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

denis.raymond79@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:43 pm

On Facebook,

Denis Raymond aka denis.raymond.12
Studied at University of Oxford
From New York, New York

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.