Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Joanna García

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sebrinajean2015@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:33 am

Hello My Dear Friend .
How are you over there in your country? I believe you are fine and doing well.I hope my mail fined you in good health Today.I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Netherlands.I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know that I have left a cheque of( 160, 000.00 Pounds )in your Name ,I send the cheque through(Rev Father Emmanuel George),He has traveled with his group on a mission.for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Africa Senegal precisely.

I will like you to accept it as this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft ( 160, 000.00 Pounds)in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were.I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue.

I believe that the (Rev Emmanuel George) with his group will be camping in Senegal,might be closer to you or your resident country. You should contact him via his organization private email address email: ( egeorge72@rocketmail.com )

May God bless you.
Sabrina jean
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marylyn.freya@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:26 am

Out of the blue - the email address is associated online with the same stolen picture already reported here:

My name is Marylyn Freya.Please my dear i will like you to contact me through my email address for important discussion ok.Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:43 pm

Skype ID for Marylyn:
live:marylyn.freya

Hello my dear
How are you today? I will like to be kind and honest with you, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, although it does not matter one's age, color or achievement, what matters in our life is your kindness to humanity

Dear, i believe that is the most important thing in life, I had been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family, maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i will like to tell you more about me, My name is Miss Marylin Freya, am from France , i was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years to England, which to the glory of God Am working as an Senior Auditor/banker in Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom, it is very painful i lost my only daughter at age of 4 years,

I was married but my Ex-husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is ok that is life for you, since he accused me of been so busy due to my bank work activities as accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him and our kid before she passed away, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i will resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, although it is now over between us.

I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to another country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage on my own, Please would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know more about you for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your marital status and your country of origin
I will be glad to hear from you soon
Yours faithful,
Marylin...

HEADER:
Return-Path: <marylyn.freya@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL126-W11 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 2 Feb 2016

My dear,
I must thank you once again for your humble reply to my mail. I really appreciate it so much and i am very happy to read from you, well from your respond I'm convinced that the future has a special place for us, if only we could trust each other and also be honest and faithful to each other as well

Like i told you earlier, i was looking forward to accomplish a particular mission, which my ex-husband was unlucky to achieve with me, I think with the little you have told me about you, it would be very wise to disclose this secret to you and also tell you my aim and plan. Because it would be of mutual benefit to us and maybe you could be the right person to utilize the opportunity with me, because i believe our knowing each other is the way God have destiny it

Remember i told you i am an Auditor of my bank and also the Chief of the International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit. Prior to my position here at my bank, i have the opportunity to loot out some amount of money of a deceased customer, whose autopsy result showed that he died as a result of gun shorts by unknown gunmen. As i was her personal accountant officer, before he died and from the account opening records, he did not indicate anybody as his beneficiary next of kin. Since 2008 to date, nobody has come forward as his beneficiary next of kin to administer the fund. The amount in question is the total sum of $:14.500,000. (Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand USD).

I can provide all the required legal papers from the British Court to present you as the legal beneficiary to these funds if you would accept to partner with me in this deal. A lot of abandoned money lay around in this bank as a result of abandoned bank accounts, stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance pay-outs and forgotten pension benefits. I will definitely give you all the comprehensive details on how we would achieve this legally, without going against the laws of the country. Once you reply to me indicating your interest to work with me. I have worked with the bank for several years and have taken time to study the British inheritance claims procedures. I would appreciate it if you would treat this issue with every bit of confidentiality and maturity, putting my integrity foremost, because i wouldn't need any mistakes or regrets. I assure you that you will never regret it if you would take the bold step to partner with me in this deal. It would be wise if
we make every effort not to loose this golden opportunity. This happens in every bank around the world, even in your own country, but people outside the banking industry do not know this.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank, We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for you and i. i only plead for you to make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information(s) for further application for this transfer if you are interested.

1. Full Name........
2. Address...........
3. Identification copy......
4.Nationality.........

Thanks and best regards
Yours faithful,
MARYLIN...

Hello dear,
How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well. Here is my phone number +447989010764
NOTE do not call me, you can send me SMS, Because Bank set security to monitor every member of the Bank due our banking rule and regulation

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we actualized the success of this transaction, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep this a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future, and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do

This is to avoid mistake from your part , See the official letter below, send it to the bank through the bank email address of the bank as follows.

Bank Details
Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +441214567840
Bank Email----- islamic.royal_bank2@financier.com
OR sultan.ahmed_Choudhury@accountant.com

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio, Immediately you apply update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

My best regard to you and your family,
Your Faithful
Marylin...

My dear,
How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well? Please bear with me that I am working on it to put all the necessary information in the form of official inquiry of deceased, I will like you to make an effort to see that this transaction is successful. This is a transaction that both of us need to be very careful to see that everything goes well.

I can understand that this is a matter of urgency, therefore see the deceased information below, use it to fill the official inquiry of deceased form and send back to the bank immediately.

You should complete the next of kin ID form with your information and bank account details for the transfer. Please you should be very careful and hope that the success will be achieved soon.

You should avoid mistake from your side. What you should do now is to print the forms out and fill it with pen and sign on it, then send it back to the bank today or first thing tomorrow morning because the bank gave condition for the return of the forms.

I will wait to hear from you and my best regard to you and your family. The Next of kin ID form will be filled with your information and your bank details for the transfer as the bank directed.

Thanks for your understanding.
Yours sincerely,
MARYLIN..

------------------------------------------------------------------

THE DECEASED INFORMATION

1: Deceased full name: MR MAHMOUD ADAMA

2: Deceased occupation when he was alive; Business Tycoon & Medical Adviser

3: Where did he reside / address: Tripoli Ave-Deltona, FL 32725, EEUU, Lybia.

4: Deceased country of origin: Libya

5: Deceased place / Date of Birth: Libya / Nov 1, 1944.

6: Name(s) of the deceased wife or wives: He has one wife, Mrs Aisha Mahmoud

7: Name(s) of the deceased child or children: NON

8: Your relationship with the deceased: He is my Business partner

9: Deceased Account type with this bank: company acceptance

10: Deceased Account number:-SID5813060001

11: Account Title of the deceased: MR MAHMOUD ADAMA

12: Date account was opened: 16th August,2004

13: Year the fund was deposited: 16th August,2004.

Hello dear
How are you doing i strongly believe you are doing great. I am very glad to hear from you once again today.

Dear, i have heard what you said, go ahead and contact the lawyer as the bank directed so that he can be able to assist us and get the remaining documents, which is the last stage for the transfer, i hope you understand what i said?

Remember we have only few days to provide the documents according to the bank rules, please go ahead and contact the lawyer today for him to stand on your behalf and process the required documents as the bank directed

Please Copy this message below and send it to the Barrister Patrick Smith Law firm now

I will stop here, inform me once you forward the mail to the lawyer today

-------------------------------------------------------------

SEND THIS BELOW MASSAGE TO LAWYER NOW..

Barrister Patrick Smith law Chambers
The solicitor in Charge of Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom
Address: America Square Conference, 1 America Square, Cross wall, London EC3N 2SG, United Kingdom
Name:.......... Patrick Smith
Phone: ..........+447968488605

Email: smith.patrick1@consultant.com

Dear Sir,

I am ........, the business partner to Late Mr Mahmoud Adama, who was who passed away on February 06, 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the Libya capital, Tripoli

As his business partner / next of Kin, I applied for his remaining Balance from his Bank. The bank acknowledged my application and confirmed that I am indeed the real partner of late Mr Mahmoud Adama.

I followed all the instructions from the bank and we are now at the point where the bank wants to approve this fund in my name and release the funds to my account here in my country

However, the bank wants me to come down in person, but due to the business schedule, I will not be able to come down in person at the moment. The bank have giving me Option of contacting you. The bank requested...

(1) Power of Attorney
(2) Affidavit of Claim the legal beneficially
(3) A Non Resident Certificate

Sir, i believe you will assist me in obtaining these documents from the Government Institution who’s dealing with these documents and hand it over to the bank. I will appreciated it if you can send me also copies of the documents for that fact I must also prove these documents into the receive of revenue for tax purposes here in my country. The money is with Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom For further information you can contact me.

Yours Faithfully.

For Your attention, ​,

Hence this is a highly valuable case, both in scope and volume; I am willing to assist you with all legal matters. What you have to do now is pay our consultation & mobilization fee as soon as possible, because I have decided to give your case my utmost priority and attention, provided you do the needful, which will effectively mobilize me to represent you where and when you needed luminary assistance.

Based on my understanding of the transaction with Islamic Bank of Britain plc, the following documents shall be drafted, authenticated and legalized/notarized in your name to enable for approval of the requested transaction by the named Bank.

1. Power of attorney - Legal empowerment to claim and demand Instant repatriation of the said funds to your choice account (anywhere).
2. Sworn affidavit - To be undersigned at Her Majesty's Court.
3. UKB2 - citizenship Certificate - Legalized or Notarized.

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, THIS IS OUR BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PAPER WORK;
1. YOUR FULL NAME 2. YOUR STATE AND COUNTRY OF ORIGIN,
3. YOUR AGE OR DATE OF BIRTH, 4. YOUR PROFESSION OR OCCUPATION,
5. ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER. 6. SCANNED COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD (EMAIL ATTACHMENT),
7. MARITAL STATUS, 8. YOUR NEXT OF KIN.

Our consultation & legal mobilization fee is GB £1850 Pounds Sterling ($2,673.81 Dollar).
***For performance of the work, Send payment immediately, through Moneygram. using the receiver's name and our registered office address below:
RECEIVER NAME: Marc Robert Basarab
REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS: N° 43 Albion Road West Bromwich,Sandwell,B71 4LJ
CITY: London

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE HEADING TO BANK NOW FOR PAYMENT OF THE CONSULTATION & MOBILIZATION FEE, TO ENABLE FOR ONWARD COMMENCEMENT OF THE WORK. AS SOON AS IT HAS BEEN SENT THROUGH MONEYGRAM, QUICKLY GET BACK TO ME WITH THE MONEY TRANSFER CONFIRMATION CODE OR YOU SEND SCANNED COPY (Email attachment) OF THE MONEY TRANSFER INVOICE/RECEIPT TO ME, FOR PICK-UP.

Thanks And Yours In Service
Barrister Patrick Smith
Address:1 America Square, Crosswall,
London EC3N 2SG, United Kingdom.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <smith.patrick1@consultant.com>
Received: from [41.82.105.243] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 16 Feb 2016

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.105.243<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

PICS AND DOCS:
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

20160217231428-2a85a586-me.png

20160217231430-55a9f7ae-me.png

20160217231433-b7cfa696-me.png

20160217231435-d0b22780-me.png

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447989010764
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange

+441214567840
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Birmingham
Original network provider* BT

+447968488605
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

smith.patrick1@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:38 pm

For Your attention, ,

Just use this account below now and send the money.

Acc name Mr
Acc. Number: 5597XXXX.
Sort code 77-31-04
TSB bank. IBAN GB32LOYD7731045597XXXX
BIC LOYDGB21A20
Adress:

Thanks And Yours In Service
Barrister Patrick Smith
Address:1 America Square, Crosswall,
London EC3N 2SG, United Kingdom.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:22 pm

MyBelovedNet:

Hello my dear,

my name is Marylyn Freya,my country of Origin is France but living at United Kingdom for now.I really want you to contact me through this my email address(marylyn.freya@hotmail.com)so that we can discuss in detail.Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Screen name: Marylyn Freya
Birth Year 1970
City Dakar
Country Senegal

Sex Woman

The picture used is already reported here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sebrina.1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:15 pm

Trying a dying widow format now...

DateMeFree:

Hello dear, I saw your profile on datemefree.org My name is Sebrina, please i want you to reach me on my Email, not on this site, so that i will send sebrina.1@hotmail.com

ssebrina38 - no picture
- 74 y/o female
- Florida USA, Australia
- English, English, English
- gooodd
- Have no children
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

BIslamicbankbritain@accountant.com

Unread postby madebymonstrs » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:24 pm

gladys Adama

Attachments7:31 AM (3 hours ago)

to me

Hello, My Dearest one! How are you doing lately? I guess splendid. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce my life history to you so that we can know each other very well and I implore you to do the same after reading my letter.

My name is Gladys the only daughter of Late Mr Mahmoud Adama, who was killed as a result of Libya war in the country. I am 25years old girl from Libya,

I will like to have a good relationship with you. Meanwhile, I want to know if you are married or single?

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment, I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

However, I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

My late father deposited the sum of ( $14.500,000.(Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand USD) in bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in the area of investment, and I will like to complete my studies over there in your country immediately after the transfer, as I was in my school, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over, once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions. Attach your picture so that I can See you.Thanks and i will be waiting to hear from you soonest.

I would like you to send your information so that i can write to inform the bank that your are going to represent me to claim the money. Send the information as listed below.

(1) Your full name....

(2) Country of origin.....

(3) Your age.....

(4) Your occupation......

(5) Your marital status......

(6) Your full residential address.......

(7) Your direct phone....

On receipt of the above mentioned information, I shall write an nomination letter to affirm the bank manager about you so that the fund shall be transferred into your bank account in your country.

I am looking forward to hearing your opinion now.

Bye for now.

Yours ever,

Gladys

Attached Pics here:
---

gladys Adama
9:59 AM (1 hour ago)
to me

My dear, let work together to get this money out from London bank, I want to come over to your country. please stop doubting me. Contact the bank first to see their transfer procedures and try to keep me posted with whatever response you get from them.
--

gladys Adama
10:39 AM (40 minutes ago)
to me

Thanks dear for accepting to help me because that is all i want, i really need your urgent help to enable me transfer this money out from that bank before i loss my life time inheritance, because if i loss it, am finish in this whole world. But i will also like it so much if you will remove that spirit of fear and doubt in you, because if you continue to live in doubt and fear towards this we might not move forward. Sure you have right to be scared as someone who have had lots of criminal cases, but be best assured that you wouldn't regret helping me at last. May while i want you to contact the bank immediately with the bank information i gave to you, and don't forget that i want this to be basically secret between you and i and the bank alone until the transfer is completely done.
--

gladys Adama
9:50 AM (1 hour ago)
to me

My dear, I thank you once again for responding to my message also thank you for the cute picture attached to your message. Again, having read through your last update, i wish to confess that you are seriously doubting my uniqueness, integrity and honesty. In this regard I want to clarify to you that i only seek your help to claim my late father's money in London bank of which i have been in serious communication with the bank management to release my father's money for my use. The fund in not within my reach now, if you agree with me, we shall work together to get the fund transfer to your bank account after which i will come over to your country to meet you so we can start investment projects with the money. Asking me to send $10000 dollars to you at first sounds as you did not read my previous messages?

However, I want you to help me to get my late father's money from London bank. I hope all is well ? here is my phone number +221708594799

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we actualized the success of this transaction, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any body to know that my late father left This huge amount of money in foreign bank for me, it is where i lay the future survival hope of our future, and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do

This is to avoid mistake from your part , See the official letter below, send it through to the bank through the bank email address of the bank as follows.

Bank Details

Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Phone +441214567840
Bank Email: BIslamicbankbritain@accountant.com

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio, Immediately you apply update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

My best regard to you and your family,
Your Faithful

============================================================

COPY AND SEND THIS BELOW MASSAGE TO BANK

To The Manager Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Phone +441214567840
Bank Email: BIslamicbankbritain@accountant.com

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

Sir / Madam,

I am ........... the business partner to Late Mr Mahmoud Adama, who was assassinated on January 13, 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the capital Libya, Tripoli

After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. ($14.5 Million) deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($ 14.5 Million) into my nominated bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum

So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.

I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.

Yours sincerl
---

its such a shame that some one might actually fall for this. I hope these people get mouth syphilis and in return end up in life with nothing more then a paper box to live in. :twisted:
Attachments
image.jpg
image (2).jpg
madebymonstrs
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Joanna García

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:09 pm

Actually, if they weren't making money using these scripts they wouldn't use them anymore. So people do fall for these all of the time.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:12 am

live:marylyn.freya

Hello My Dear Friend .
How are you over there in your country? I believe you are fine and
doing well.I hope my mail fined you in good health Today.I am much
delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time,
it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at
the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made
us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not
work out as we had projected then.The good news is that I'm happy to
inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the
cooperation of a new partner from Netherlands.I use this opportunity
to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am
contacting you to let you know that I have left a cheque of( 150,
000.00 Pounds )in your Name ,I send the cheque through(Rev Father
Dona Brains),He has traveled with his group on a mission.for Hope
Worldwide Aid support to Africa Senegal precisely.

I will like you to accept it as this, is from the bottom of my heart. I
have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft ( 150, 000.00
Pounds)in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were.I
really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start
off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue.

I believe that the ( Rev Dona Brains ) with his group will be
camping in Senegal,might be closer to you or your resident country.
You should contact him via his organization private email address
email: ( reverendfatherdona@yahoo.com )

May God bless you.
greetings Marylyn
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sebrinajean2015@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:34 pm

Hello my Dear

Hope your doing well over there, anyway i was shocked you stopped communicating me, I really can't understand your reason for doing so, but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting Fund transferred with the help of a staff work in the remittance office from Senegal and also with the special assistance of a French business woman that catered for other logistics.

However, i did not forget your past effort on me, mean while i compensate you with the sum of ( $100.000.00 ) One Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars in an ATM cash withdrawal Card, for you as agreed with the remittance office for conclusion effort in this transaction.

The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any ATM Machine.So you can be able to make withdrawals of money in any countries on daily basis.

In other to conclude this transaction immediately kindly contact with Dr. John Smith the ATM department officer, through his official email address below so that he can dispatch the fund to you through ATM Card to your contact address immediately to make withdraw of the money from your country or anywhere in the worldwide..

Address: Général De Gaulle BP 238 Dakar-Sénégal
EMAIL: atmcustomerscare.sn@gmail.com
Telephone: Tel:+221 708 326 295
Contact person: Dr John Smith

Thanks and best regards

Tel:
+221708326295
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

The same phone number listed here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=51215&p=118233#p118233
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.