Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Joanna García

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

marylyn.freya@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 09, 2017 11:21 pm

Hello my dear,

Please my dear,i will like you to contact me through this my email address for important discussion ok.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: sebrinajean2@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:19 pm

The recovery scam.

Email:

Hello my dear,
How are you once again , i hope you remember me? i am Mrs Sebrina Jean from ( France ).

I'm very much glad to inform you that i am okay now and also to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a partner from SENEGAL. Presently we are in Paraguay for some investment according to my dreams. So, I am very happy that finally my dreams has come true.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts despite that it failed us some how.
I directed my new partner to drop some money to you which he left an ATM VISA CARD that contains$ 350.000.00 dollars (three hundred and fifty thousand US Dollars) for you, just to appreciate your past effort. Feel free to contact Bank Dakar Senegal (Bank )
Email:( ubabankafrican121@gmail.com)
Contact them for the ATM VISA CARD, Ask the bank to post the card to you, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or any where in the world. I do appreciated your efforts that is why i decided to compensate you. so feel free to get in touch with the bank, direct them where or how to post it for you.

Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:

Full Names:........
Address:......
Sex:...........
Age............
Marital status:.....
Occupation...........
Direct Phone number:.....
Resident City:.........
Resident State:.......

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together and forget all the sufferings. I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my partner is having at hand. Though I have given instruction to the bank on your behalf,
therefore establish contacts with them for the delivery of the ATM VISA CARD, to you without any delay. Take care and remain Blessed.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

SebrinaJean2@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:26 pm

Hello my dear,
How are you once again , i hope you remember me? i am Mrs Sebrina Jean from ( France ).

I'm very much glad to inform you that i am okay now and also to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a partner from SENEGAL. Presently we are in Paraguay for some investment according to my dreams. So, I am very happy that finally my dreams has come true.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts despite that it failed us some how.
I directed my new partner to drop some money to you which he left an ATM VISA CARD that contains$ 350.000.00 dollars (three hundred and fifty thousand US Dollars) for you, just to appreciate your past effort. Feel free to contact Bank Dakar Senegal (Bank )
Email:( ubabankafrican121@gmail.com )
Contact them for the ATM VISA CARD, Ask the bank to post the card to you, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or any where in the world. I do appreciated your efforts that is why i decided to compensate you. so feel free to get in touch with the bank, direct them where or how to post it for you.

Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:

Full Names:........
Address:......
Sex:...........
Age............
Marital status:.....
Occupation...........
Direct Phone number:.....
Resident City:.........
Resident State:.......

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together and forget all the sufferings. I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my partner is having at hand. Though I have given instruction to the bank on your behalf,
therefore establish contacts with them for the delivery of the ATM VISA CARD, to you without any delay. Take care and remain Blessed.

Header;
Return-Path: <SebrinaJean2@hotmail.com>
Received: from BN4PR11MB0868.namprd11.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.57.22]) by BN4PR11MB0868.namprd11.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.57.22]) with mapi id 15.01.1282.014;
Fri, 21 Jul 2017
Subject: my dear
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubabankafrican121@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:28 pm

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA UBA SENEGAL
ROUTE DES ALMADIE ZONE 12 LOT D
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL : +221 773559927
FAX :00221338206020

Attention Sir.

The United Bank for Africa (UBA) has received your information which has enabled our ATM card department to facilitate your ATM processing and posting to your destination.We are writing to inform you that your fund has been transferred into the ATM which associated with a Visa Credit Card .

*Our Visa/Master ATM card is been accessed from all over the world .

NOTE:

The said fund has been credited into your ATM card which will grant you access to withdraw a Minimum of $100 dollar for the first day of your withdrawal .Once you withdraw this amount from your ATM card , You will scan the ATM payment receipt to our bank for the conformation of your successful withdrawal to enable our bank to upgrade your card to daily limit of $10.000 dollar.

Now you are expected to send to our bank ;Your complete POSTAL ADDRESS, and an amount of( $105 dollars)for the posting fee of your ATM card by the Delivery Courier Service(DHL)and for SAVE DELIVERY.

Once we receive this amount from you with your postal address,We will immediately post the ATM card to you and will furnish you with your secrete pin code for assessment which will arrive to you in a space of three working days or less depend on the distance .

The tracking number from the DHL will also be giving to you for your acknowledgement in monitoring the parcel through DHL systems.

Our information to receive money through our departmental Western Union is as following below...

Name-----james jacob

Country--Senegal
City-------Dakar
Zip Code :+221
Address: Route des Almdie Zone 12,
Head Office Uba House

Once you make this payment to this above information, You are advise to scan to our bank the payment receipt from the Western Union .

Fund Transfer Officer

United bank For Africa (UBA)

Dr.james jacob (UBA)

TEL :+221 773559927

Header:
Return-Path: <ubabankafrican121@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-yw0-x242.google.com (mail-yw0-x242.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4002:c05::242])
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017
Subject: UPDATE FROM THE UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA SENEGAL

Phones:
+221773559927
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221338206020
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:36 pm

Attention Sir.

The United Bank for Africa (UBA) has received your mail Sir is not acceptable the easy way to receive money in this country is western union or money gram go to any bank in your country and give them our information they will help you to send the money through West Union or money gram with this information we can receive the money For more information feel free to contact us on this phone number +221707614652 so that we can direct you on how to send the money
Our information to receive money through our departmental Western Union or money gram is as following below...

Name-----james jacob

Country--Senegal
City-------Dakar
Head Office Uba House
Once you make this payment to this above information, You are advise to scan to our bank the payment receipt from the Western Union .

Fund Transfer Officer

Dr.james jacob (UBA)

Phone:
+221707614652
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:05 am

DAKAR SENEGAL

Attention Sir.

The United Bank for Africa (UBA) has received you mail sir you can use this paypal account to send the money the paypal account is
trythem007@gmail.com
Endeavor to send or attach of the payment slip for easy reference of the payment here in our office.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:47 am

DAKAR SENEGAL

Attention Sir.
This is to inform you that our CEO have give me the amount of one Hundred and five dollars ($105) to us for the posting of your ATM visa card to your address that you forward to us,meanwhile our protocol in charge of parcel sending have gone to the DHL office yesterday to post your ATM VISA card to you but the person in charge of the posting told my protocol that the Visa card need to be insured before they can send it so that if any thing happen to it they will bear the loose and not us or you.
I have also check on how much it will cost to insure the ATM VISA card before it can be posted and our insurance officer said that it will cost you the sum of five Hundred and Fifty Three dollars ($553) to insure your ATM VISA card before it can be posted to you as we promised you.
So you are advice to go and send the insurance fee of five Hundred and Fifty Three dollars ($553) to us as soon as you receive this mail for the speed insuring and posting of your ATM VISA card to you,try and respond to this mail as soon as you can for the continuation of the posting of your ATM card to your destination today thank you.

Fund Transfer Officer

Dr.james jacob (UBA)

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:47 am

DAKAR SENEGAL

Attention Sir.

The United Bank for Africa (UBA) has received your mail sir you can use this account information to make the payment
ACCOUNT NAME.......NDEYE ABY NDIAYE

BANK NAME..........UNITED BANK OF AFRICA

ACCOUNT NO.........301010031238

IBAN CODE..........SN15301301

RIB KEY............87

SWIFT CODE.........UNAFSNDA

COUNTRY............DAKAR SENEGAL
Once you make the payment to this above information, You are advise to scan to our bank the payment receipt from the bank

Fund Transfer Officer

Dr.james jacob (UBA)

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:02 am

Attention Sir.

With respect to the provision Section 17 of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution, I was directed to inform you that this is our bank policy,and we must follow the instruction in other not to go above the law, we are here to bring notice to you that after three working days if you fail to pick your visa card from this bank the visa card will be cancelled and after the visa card cancel your name will be removed from our bank system and all the money will be move into the government account we expect you to obey the law of this bank which you wasn't you have only three working days to pick your card if not this bank will not be able to help you again

I SHALL WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Fund Transfer Officer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:08 am

DAKAR SENEGAL

Attention Sir.

The United Bank for Africa (UBA) has received your mail For your kind attention we expect you to respect the law of this bank by flow the intrusion of this bank stat from the first time you are doing something by your own personal power which is very bad this bank have proved three information which you fail to send the money sir I want you to understand that we are not being money from you this is our bank intrusion if you are serious about the visa card go to the west Union or money gram and send the money or go to your bank tell them to help you transfer money to West Union or money gram that s the easy way to receive money from another country to another country if you are serious use this information to send the today because after some days the card will be cancelled Our information to receive money through our departmental Western Union or money gram is as following below...

Name-----james jacob

Country--Senegal
City-------Dakar
Head Office Uba House

Fund Transfer Officer

Dr.james jacob (UBA)

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.