Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Lee Tilley <leetilley39@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Lee Tilley <leetilley39@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 06, 2012 5:06 pm

On DMF:

Hello there!!,
How are you doing.Wowww you are so beautiful,I would like to talk to you.I am an independent man and responsible One I am very affectionate.I am single looking for christian heart woman God fearing.I am serving in the US Army.I have gone through your profile and I should tell you that I am interested in you.I dont usually got on here due to my service in the Army.I would like you to send me an email to leetilley39 at yahoo dot com, for us to have a better correspondence, I would like to tell you more about me and also to know more about you.hope to see your email. Talk to you later.
Your new friend
Sgt Lee.

Profile elements:

ltilley
- 38 y/o male
- Agoura Hills, USA
- English, English, English
- Military
- Have no children
Sex male
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1973 - May - 11
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education High School graduate
Income $70,000/year and more
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 35 - 70
Relationship Marriage, Relationship
I would describe myself as very intelligent, creative, and humorous, though in a relatively sane and down-to-earth way (at least the tiny voices in my head keep telling me this . I enjoy physical and intellectual activities: good conversation, hiking, writing, reading, bicycling, spooning, basketball, playing my piano, philosophy, science, working out,First and foremost, I believe in keeping it real. I think I'm a rather unusual combination of jock and intellectual nerd difficult to pigeonhole, but generally fun to be around I am a romantic person and I do believe in love and I believe that there is a person out there for everyone in this world. I sometimes feel that each one of us is born with a bit of their heart or a bit of there soul missing I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bedtimes as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.
My ideal match is someone who loves life and has similar interests as me, i like someone who will be a source of motivation to me who will be ale to give me the strength to move when i am down, someone who will like to do things, someone who likes adventure, who wants travel places see things and around the world, all i want is happiness, once i am happy and compatible with my partner, i am fine, not minding the age, race or religion...i just want to live life and enjoy it as life is SHORT.

Tracking report:

To leetilley39@yahoo.com
Opened 6-May-12 at 4:39:27 PM (GMT +1:00) - 18 hour 16 min 52 sec after sending
Opened on 41.138.183.152

Email:

Hello Dear xxx,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to my message,you makes me feel we've got a connection already.I understand that you are Honest and Loving woman and that is what i am looking for in my life, I am looking for someone i can spend the rest of my life someone who is ready to committed in relationship with me, i hope i find you now, i just want you to stay in contact with me till we can make things happen baby. I will love to tell you more about me. A very good friend of mine got me started on the internet as a way of finding my soul mate, it's just that I don't always get to log on there . I am Lee Tilley 38years old, Single looking without no children i am a very Good and God fearing man with a kind heart ,I am Working in the US Army. I am 5'8 ft tall, 155 lbs, Brown hair and brown eyes.You'll need to know that I'm serving the US Army and currently on deployment here in Afghanistan.. I am from Agoura Hills,Ca, I am also a former US Marine infantryman,I have served good 15 active years with different infantry units, from Camp Pendleton, CA. (1st battalion, 7th Marine Regiment, and 2nd battalion, 1st Marine Regiment) and Camp Lejeune, NC(3rd Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment)
I have been to a bunch of places in the world, some of them hot spots, and continue to do so today. I am privileged to have served with highly professional individuals in the Marines, and the tradition continues now in the Army..I'm fortunate to command a small, very specialized unit and get to interact with many guys on the tip of the spear: US service members of all branches and ranks, Coalition forces, contractors and locals.
I will like to stop here right now and i will also like to know more about you.... Tell me about your marital life. your profession what do you like doing for fun? what are you looking for on here?cant wait to read from you
Your soldier man
Lee.

Header:

Received: from [41.138.183.152]
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 07:41:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Nice meeting you!!

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.183.152
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Lee Tilley <leetilley39@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 06, 2012 5:07 pm

On Facebook, Lee Tilley
Works at U.S. Army Infantry, Lives in Los Angeles, California
Image - i have report the picture because is more clear as the one used on DMF.
Looking only for a serious, committed relationship and marriage.I would describe myself as very intelligent, creative, and humorous, though in a relatively sane and down-to-earth way (at least the tiny voices in my head keep telling me this :). I enjoy physical and intellectual activities: good conversation, hiking, writing, reading, bicycling, spooning, basketball, playing my piano, philosophy, science, working out,First and foremost, I believe in keeping it real. I think I'm a rather unusual combination of jock and intellectual nerd difficult to pigeonhole, but generally fun to be around I am a romantic person and I do believe in love and I believe that there is a person out there for everyone in this world. I sometimes feel that each one of us is born with a bit of their heart or a bit of there soul missing I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bedtimes as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.

On BlackPlanet,ltilley38
Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Last Login: May 02
Race: White
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Taurus

On mig ente, ltilley
Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Last Login: April 07
Race: White
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Taurus

On soulfulperfectmatch.com, ltilley
Looking for: Woman
Same "about me" and same picture like on Facebook.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Lee Tilley <leetilley39@yahoo.com>

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 10, 2012 8:29 am

this also contacted me

Received: from [41.138.183.152] nigeria
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 07:47:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Dear HH.,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to my message,you makes me feel we've got a connection already.I understand that you are Honest and Loving woman and that is what i am looking for in my life, I am looking for someone i can spend the rest of my life someone who is ready to committed in relationship with me, i hope i find you now, i just want you to stay in contact with me till we can make things happen baby. I will love to tell you more about me. A very good friend of mine got me started on the internet as a way of finding my soul mate, it's just that I don't always get to log on there . I am Lee Tilley 38years old, Single looking without no children i am a very Good and God fearing man with a kind heart ,I am Working in the US Army. I am 5'8 ft tall, 155 lbs, Brown hair and brown eyes.You'll need to know that I'm serving the US Army and currently on deployment here in Afghanistan.. I am from Agoura Hills,Ca, I am also a former US Marine infantryman,I have served good 15 active years with different infantry units, from Camp Pendleton, CA. (1st battalion, 7th Marine Regiment, and 2nd battalion, 1st Marine Regiment) and Camp Lejeune, NC(3rd Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment)
I have been to a bunch of places in the world, some of them hot spots, and continue to do so today. I am privileged to have served with highly professional individuals in the Marines, and the tradition continues now in the Army..I'm fortunate to command a small, very specialized unit and get to interact with many guys on the tip of the spear: US service members of all branches and ranks, Coalition forces, contractors and locals.
I will like to stop here right now and i will also like to know more about you.... Tell me about your marital life. your profession what do you like doing for fun? what are you looking for on here?cant wait to read from you
Your soldier man
Sgt Lee.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Romance scams.