Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davs46 on Facebook

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

davs46 on Facebook

Unread postby Middle World » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:04 pm

split from the viewtopic.php?f=11&t=940

This person is NOT good at what he does, and if it is money he is after I am certainly the wrong person ;) In our chats he told me he worked for an Oil company and had his own business, widowed with a set of twins. I made one fatal mistake and gave him my email address when we spoke, my email was set up to give my real name (Dumb I know) we only talked for something like one night, I ended contact that night due to my understanding something was not right. Yesterday I was contacted on Facebook by a man named Scott Thomas. Same story (Minus one child) and said he lived in West Palm Beach Florida. Said the same things and moves way to fast for a woman of reasonable intelligence to not become suspect. He even went out of his way to make contact with a friend on my list to appear that we had someone in common. Persistent little bugger!!

http:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004424861208 link disabled. FF.
Middle World
New survivor

Re: davs46 on Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Hello, Middle World,

this second one is reported for scam activities on one site from China: http:/ /www.chinalovematch.net/scammercomment.aspx?pkid=512.
According to this source, the picture was used with the username davs46
Height: 188 cm (6 ft 2in)
Last Login: 2012-04-24
Sentenced: 2012-08-27
Using one IP from Nigeria.

Stolen picture used:
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Middle World » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:08 am

He is the same person as Tivo Diego, the information he uses to describe himself as well as his "story" is the same.. Sadly, he now knows my true name.

Thanks for this website!!
Middle World
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:22 am

Middle World,

he can be the same person, but so long he use different stolen pictures, he is reported in different threads here, because we group the scammers by the pictures used. Using same format (email text) dont mean he is the same person, can be just lazy and he has copy/pasted the text from another scam profile.
We can be 100% sure is the same scammer just in the case he use the same email adress.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.