Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

culbert.darren@yahoo.com - facebook

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

culbert.darren@yahoo.com - facebook

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:10 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#5435]

What name did the scammer use?*: Culbert Darren
Scammer's email address if you have it.: culbert.darren@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: October 13, 1964
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: is not
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Vanito Culbert Darren
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Facebook
How much money did they demand?: 12000 euro
Name you were told to send the money to. : Logambal Maniam,Alen Bajkusa Receiveps,Abel Bako,Antony Edwin,Adaghe Philemon,Rolnad Eddy
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Malaysia
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +447565028599 , +60164094327
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: Darren.jpg
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: He writes to me in the mail says that now is in prison in Malaysia and that he needed money to lawyer again, he gave me his prison room, I checked it, this number does not exist
=
+447565028599
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+60164094327
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom

-
Phone: +447565028599 has been used in online scam under email address: darsonbranconsultant@gmail.com
Attachments
Darren.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: culbert.darren@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:10 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim.

The victim met the scammer on Facebook in 2013.

He was named Vanito Culbert Darren, his native city of Istanbul, his date of birth October 13, 1964, this information was in his profile. He told me his whole biography. Unfortunately I did not keep all correspondence. He said that he is an engineer, he has two children, a boy and a girl, 13 and 11 years, his wife died of cancer. He currently lives in Dublin Ireland. Lives with mother and children. He invited me to come to him, but I refused, and then he went to Vietnam at under contract. That's when it all started. He wrote that sent me package. Then this parcel detained and since then I have him send money. Then I even did not know that there are crooks, I believe him. Then he went to Malaysia for this package.There he was arrested. I send money to lawyer.Then I send money to ticket. Then he was hospital and again I send money. Every time it was different people and always Western Union. And yet it continues to this. At the moment he was in jail again, in June last year, his facebook account has been blocked and since then he wrote me on email. And always he needs money, he needs a lot of it. I gave money, I have a lot of debt, but I continued to believe him. I asked him to write me his prison number and he told me. I requested a private detective to check this number and he told me that this prison number in any prison Malaysia not. I recently told him that I have no money and that has exactly one month he did not write me. He call me on my mobile, but his phone number was hidden .I'm doing a photo of him, several phone numbers from which he call me. I have attached a photo receipts.But is not all receipts, it is only those that I was banished, and in fact many times I asked my friends to send him money.These are the names of those to whom I sent the money: ALEN BAJKUSA, LOGAMBAL MANIAM (Malaysia), ABEL BAKO, ANTONY EDWIN, ADAGHE PHILEMON, ROLNAD EDDY, ZAMRI ROSLAN. This phone number from which he called me: +447565028599, +447031814339, +60164094327, this is his address in Dublin, 235 The Boulevard Mount Eustace Tyrrelstown Dublin 15.

The phone number +447565028599 is reported online since 2013 on a Brazilian anti-scam site, for being used in a similar scam with the email address pedro.bart@yahoo.com.au : http://forascammer.blogspot.co.at/2013_ ... chive.html.

Stolen pictures used by the scammer:

darren.jpg

darren1.jpg

darren2.jpg

darren4.jpg

darren5.jpg

darren6.jpg

darren7.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:18 am

The victim was scammed for two years straight. In the first stage of the scam, the scammer claimed to send a parcel to the victim, with money and gifts, while he was pretending to be working in Vietnam. The package got blocked in Malaysia so the scammer claimed he is traveling there to solve the problem. According to his story, he got arrested in Malaysia and he asked the victim to help him getting out of prison.

While being in prison, the scammer was using few additional characters - a female doctor dealing with his medical issues and willing to help him as a friend, Monica Whitfield, Farazi Kumar David - an allegedly friend, and a lawyer, Sofia Ali.

While all four characters where busy getting money out of the victim, another scammer (or the same) created a Facebook profile with the same pictures used by the initial scammer, pretending to be him, but in Spain - and the victim's money got another direction.

The first group of scammers blamed the victim for being naive and letting herself duped by the second scammer.

All the money the scammers requested from the victim went to Malaysia, through Western Union.

Some of the names of the receivers: ALEN BAJKUSA RECEIVEPS, LOGAMBAL MANIAM, ABEL BAKO, ANTONY EDWIN, ADAGHE PHILEMON, ROLNAD EDDY, ZAMRI ROSLAN, NUR ANISHA AMRAN, MOHD NOH ELIKSON BIN, OOI CHIEW, SALINA BINTI JAAFAR.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Monica Whitfield - monicawhitfield61@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:52 am

The correspondence with his doctor - her name Whitfield Monica, her email monicawhitfield61@gmail.com:

Good morning Mrs Darren below is the email address

koliaali821@gmail.com
you can write him always..... (the so called lawyer email address)

Hello Mrs Darren i gave him your number to call you since yesterday and please i will let you know if any information is i normally write him on the email and then again am having a night shift today......

Good evening Mrs Darren i will let email you when i get a call from the lawyer...when did this happen again?when was he arrested....he gave me his passport to keep for him and he took it back to say he
is going to spain i thought he has left malaysia....

Good evening Mrs Darren i was able to gather that he was at the saba
and sarawka detention camp i was told he made it to the airport and on
the day of his departure he was detend by the airport authority for
invalid visa and over stay and that is what i was able to gather i
will try and get some one i know at the office in Saba to look for him
to know if he is actually in that place because is too much for me to
look for...send me your phone number i will call you later today i have
information about your husband that will be better so i can explain to
you because i have been doing allot of research to know where he is
and i find out he is in saba and sarawa detention quarter....

Madam please dont be offended Malaysia is a Big country am doing my
research to know how i can get to meet him please am also a busy woman
i hope you know that.....

Madam i understand what you mean how wish i can get him out with my
power i will but am not given up on him because i have also suffered
to keep him alife so i will be here to help you in anyway....

Mrs i have a good news i arranged a lawyer who was able to talk to
your husband and we will try and arrange a meeting by monday evening
to know what can be worked out...

hello mrs Darren i saw your husband he was crying he said if i heard from you i told him yes,he said i have disappointed my wife i hope she ever forgive me,i told him not to worry that you are not upset with him,but darren is so weak all his hair all grown up madam i dont know what i can say but just wait till morning to know what they give as the solution to release him....

madam he is in detention in sabah and sarawak ....darren could be convicted under Section 55B (1) of the Immigration Act 1959/1963, which carries a minimum fine of RM10,000 and maximum fine of RM50,000 or jail of up to a year, or both, for every illegal immigrant hire upon conviction.
Meanwhile, 41 foreigners were sentenced between four to five months of imprisonment for illegally entering the state while three others were discharged not amounting to acquittal (DNA) by the court....

Hello Mrs Darren i was able to gather that your husband was given a verdict of release under the fact he was at the hospital with allot of months detension but will be liable to pay a charged fees for his bail
...what they mean is that he will be under bail now so he can be free to go home instead of paying the total amount of 10,000 as an illegal immigrant or serve a jail term of 12 months so he will have to pay 5000 or serve a jail term of 6 months....I believe the judge was been simple about the judgement because God stood for your husband,noooo not 5000euros......

Madam you can do that with him am just trying to help Darren not you....

The reasons why things went bad was because Darren was trying to fly out of Malaysia with the help of one Mr Ali Brack an immigration officer who was also arrested for helping an illegal immigrant to leave the country Mr Kumar will never take your money,because all this got him implicated so housing an illegal immigrant which is a crime here also in Malaysia, or you didnt hear Kumar spent 3 weeks in Jail because of your husband?.... He was arrested at the airport with your husband and the immigration officer who wanted to help to smuggle your husband out of the country....the amount required from the bail of your husband is 2000 euro......am presently at work and i will try to see what we can do i will try and talk to the lawyer about his own charges

how are you doing Mrs Darren i was able to talk to the lawyer about
everything and to let him know how life is hard for you he said in as
much we are ready to pay him we shouldnt worry about the 800 so what
you need to worry about now is the 1200 i dont receive salary until
27th so i see what i can help you with....

Hello Mrs Darren i will go to see your husband on 31 because am off
duty that day and then again am not too good in speaking english as
well so i will ask your husband to call you with my phone....

Hello Mrs darren well i will try my best like i have promised you....

Mrs Darren they wouldnt allow me to get inside with phone they said may be i came to take pictures they wouldnt not allow me apart from computer that he used to send you message they said that he can call you every other days apart from sundays
.... believe the lawyer will be with him this forth coming week....he was happy i was keeping in contact with you and he said i should tell you he is sorry and he loves you and he will never stop loving you that you should wait for him no matter what you should wait

Good evening Mrs Darren i was able to talk to your husband through
the lawyer so he is fine but you need to get the money to get your
husband as soon as possible...

Hello Mrs Darren how are you doing i have been so busy and work as much been so occupied how much do you have now?
....well i have 300 i can help you with so that is all i can do for you and your husband....do you want me to send you the name of the lawyer...The total sum to be paid is 2000....no need to panic all you need to do is to pray and for god to show the way

...Good evening Madam i understand you ok am at work now i will not be close to my computer that much so do enjoy your day and remember to pray always....

Mrs Darren i have been so busy with work that is just why am sorry about that when am less busy i will email you thanks
Dr Monica

You are playing a very dangerous game so what did he ask you do to?have you paid money to him to free your husband because i was with darren when he sent you an email with my lawyer computer few days ago.....

you sent money to the man? ....somebody from facebook told you him know your husband and you sent him money?..... ill call the lawyer right away to know if this is true because the lawyer said he will be going to meet your husband.....

you sent money to a wrong person they hacked your email just like they hacked your husband facebook your husband will be very angry because they need 1000 to free your husband after you paid 500 to sofia why will you make such silly mistakes....

i called Sofia because she told me she will be going to meet your husband today i just confirmed and she said she was with your husband ,i think you sent money to a wrong person ..... all the documents are fake..... Mrs Darren,Darren is your husband not mine am trying to help is not a must it seems to me you and your husband are ungreatfull people..... i told you i lost my child and i have been trying to get out of the shock and pains,do you think is easy with me too?or responding to email should be my major concern why my child was at the hospital i also have my own pains,the reasons why your husband didnt call was because the lawyer sofia you dont trust decided not to go to the prison anymore,less i forget no body is even allowed to go to the prison without the permission from the sultan and the lawyer help so i urge you to stay away from people who will try to use this medium to take money from you,i treated your husband for months i know how much he loves you he will never lie to you or try to hurt you,the position your husband is he does not have any choice to make call or come online,this is malaysia a 3rd world country money rules not justice so that is all i can tell you......

the man sitting down with a tie is darren,i have told you what you need to know i have tried to help you,that is darren with a suit black.....

so you mean i have been helping you to help your family and you think am not,your husband is here Malaysia....how do you mean?your husband is still under detention and whom are you talking to another person?or the lawyer .....may be your email has been hacked that is what they do this days that man is a liar.....did you receive any email from your husband when?

Hello Mrs am really disappointed with this email and after all i have done for you and your husband you call me names?i have been going through allot in my life and my family here you are talking about me in this manner am so sorry for ever getting involved with your family problems........i dont understand what you mean, who helped you to find him?....
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Sofia Ali - koliaali821@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:56 am

The correspondence with the lawyer - Sofia Ali koliaali821@gmail.com

Good day woman well i was able to meet with your husband yesterday get him some cloths and food and i spent some time with him well that was little i could do for him well he wants me to tell you he loves you and you should sent him a message through me i will for sure pass it across ....

Am not the one to be blamed i have done my job because all i have to do is to make sure his jail terms and charges is not much so that is why he is in remind so you have to look for the money not for you to be here thinking no body is acting to help your husband i have done my own part like i said before.....

Compliment of the day i will try to do my best to help in any form i can i will try my best as i can....

How are you, i saw your husband today and i told him what has been going on he said i should tell you not to ever think of selling your kidney that if the money is not ready he will stay and serve his jail terms in as much you wait for him he will never blame you for anything that he loves you....

Hello Mrs, can i ask you a simple question? have you ever have an access to a prison phone numbers,talk less you living outside Malaysia why do you people love complicating an issues i have sent an email to Monica twice today if you insult my personality again i will not hesitate to drop you case because i have warned you and Miss Monica on this before ,your husband is doing fine ...

Madam i will be in contact with him by Thursday afternoon i will provide you with the news when i visit him.... we will get to apply from the Judge to get me the papers....

Madam with all due respect the money for the bailing of your husband
was reduced to 2500euros.....

Madam the only reason am responding to you is because of Mrs Monica am a professional solicitor all the services i have render i have not received any payment on this,i want you to know you didnt employ me,Mrs Monica pleaded with me before i took this case and i do believe i have the right to call off communications with you if you dont take your time,i have allot of case am handling i will return the 500euros to Mrs monica when you have the full money to bail your husband i believe you and Mrs monica knows where to locate me
have a blessed day.....

Compliment of the day well am trying to be a very good person here you have no consultation on what am doing for your family,you wrote me telling me you have no money to get your husband a bail and how will you have the money to book a flight ticket to come down to Malaysia,woman i have allot of court cases pending when you are ready for your husband you will get the money to bail him out...

Madam you have to come up with a reasonable amount as soon as possible so i can proceed with the Judge to pleading on behalf of your husband that is just what i can do now....

Woman we are not the problem here am trying to carry out my duty because if i have to charge your husband he might not be able to pay me so please madam i cant do anything.....

Dear Mrs xxx in response to your profine email am writing to make a proper request to know when is the money for the release of your husband is going to be made because the court has him a month to pay his pays charges which started from his date as 31/August last month if it exceeds a certain date they will debunk the amount that was paid

Madam i will keep you posted regards to all meetings thank you for your understanding....

Madam it was a great pleasure to extend your message to your husband i
was able to take your husband for a proper medical check up so madam
your husband was so happy i head from you i told him you love him and
he should hold on that help is on the way so i believe that will help
me allot you can send him an email to his email address i will ask
some one to watch over him.....

That is fine he will surely contact you via email thanks and do have a blessed day
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Farazi Kumar David - dfarazikumar@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:59 am

The correspondence with his friend Farazi Kumar David - dfarazikumar@yahoo.com

Madam if we have to buy a ticket it must be done by the immigration officer who will be on duty that will escort your husband out to the plan buying ticket is not the problem we must know when the officer will be on duty because right now security system in malaysia international Airport is very high get the money ready when the officer is on duty we will let you know when and how to send the money....

I went to check up on him your husband has been seriously sick....

Madam are you saying i cheated you and your husband?wow after al i have done for you and your husband.... what ticket do you want me to buy?right now allot of security measure are put to plan so if your husband does not have money to give to the immigration it will be hard....

madam we are only trying to help he is your husband but i guess you have the final say....

Madam your embassy can only help you when you have not been to court in Malaysia they have laws here .....

Madam i just want you to understand things are not also easy for me i also have my children to look out for and Mrs Monica is just a good woman she is having cancer yet she wouldnt want to show it out so do your best and see what you can get....

Madam you dont have to tell him this because his heart condition ....

Madam that is all i can do,why dont they want to give you money at hand?.... Your husband is in Malaysia and i guess you know that and he is very stressed out with the problem but what i can do is to only try to see any way to protect him from bulling of the police but i want you to know things are not easy with him at all.....

did your husband told you the remain money that he has to pay?....

Madam have tried to help before that almost cost me my job Mrs Monica told me everything but when you have your money let me know i will see how and what i can do but this time am not taking any risk for any one any more less i forget i have no problem with either you non your husband

Good evening Madam i was out office thank you very much how is the family i went to check up on your husband let me know how much you have gotten so i know what i can do to help ...

Mrs Darren will have told you the balance that needs to be paid ,do you think i dont have work to do?am a busy man i have other work apart from talking to you and the case of your husband am only trying to help you the balance is 1100
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:03 am

Part of the correspondence with the scammer's main character:

Honey Miss Monica came here babe am so sorry for the pains i caused you please am so sorry...

Good morning my dear wife how was your night did you sleep well?i want you to know i love you ill be here online later on so we can chat as i do not have a free computer as at now love you babe ....

Hello honey how are you doing today dont be offended that i didnt email you the immigration officer promised me to wait till 16th that is when he will be available on duty so i can be able to get out of malaysia all i need you to do for me is to be praying that all things work out good and with a happy ending please like said to you pls calm down send me message here when i come online i will read them pls....

Honei will be on facebook shortly Mr Kumar said he is on his way i will be waiting so i know how we will move and go about my leaving because i cant wait till i leave here thank you my dear wife kiss....

good evening babe how are you am already at the airport waiting for the immigration man ...

i need you to help me to open facebook account send me the password and username.....

good afternoon my dear wife how was ur night?pls send me a picture pls i beg you well because i hv not been able to pay the remain balance of 1200 they said i will be here until 7 months...

Hello my love is been ages now i know life is so hard for you my dear wife but with God for us i know is going to be fine some day i was unfortunate to put you into this mess and some times i feel like killing myself and when i remember what we have been through i believe we still have hope and future pls forgive me and i want you to know i love you with all my heart .....

Good morning my dear wife i have told you always to mind the men you add on facebook i believe they hacked my facebook and they know about our conversation and even your email address i want u to change your password on facebook and your email address do not talk to the man anymore,if u have anything to say email monica and sofia dont go about looking for me am alife am not dead is just that life has been very difficult for both of us i warned again i dont know this man....

All this is not my document,i have warned you before to stay away from men online they hacked my facebook and now all my informations are been stolen to use against my wife.... They are fake that is not me,i have warned you,the only people i know is Monica,sofia Ali, and kumar....

i just use an officer phone..... you dont believe me now any more?.... am your husband i dont have to prove anything to you ok i called you today ....

am not on facebook anymore so i dont know your name on facebook anymore.... this was the name you used before xxx,i asked you to open facebook account for me.....

my mother is dead my wife is dead am originally from turkey i have two kids both stay in dublin my mother is dead and my kids are staying with orphanage people.....

i went to vietnam for work,so you forgot all the love we also share.....

i will talk to you 2morrow my dear wife i will beg if i can use his mobile number.....

Prayer is the key to having a beautiful marriage. Make it a point of duty every day to pray with your spouse. Thank God for your wonderful husband, thank Him for your beautiful wife and thank Him for blessing you with kids.....
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:05 am

Hello my love is been ages now i know life is so hard for you my dear wife but with God for us i know is going to be fine some day i was unfortunate to put you into this mess and some times i feel like killing myself and when i remember what we have been through i believe we still have hope and future pls forgive me and i want you to know i love you with all my heart .....

Good morning my dear wife i know is been a while and i know God will never forsake us well only God knows what will did wrong as for me i keep asking myself in my cell room what is my crime and why am i been punished because of what?well i have grown so old and i feel weak as day gone by but i knw ill see the light some day...

hello my dear wife i so much miss you so much that i know things will get better some day even if am in pains and prision here i know our love has been affected but i will never give up on you because you are my source of joy pls keep praying for me and make sure you go to church always

good evening my dear wife how was your night?honey am getting tired of this pains pls get me out of the pains and so i can come to spain.....

where are you now babe?...

honey am very weak now and my hair is so grown and i have lost allot of weight....

honey good evening to you how was your night?where are you today i really miss you my dear wife....

honey how are you i know is very cold now i miss all the time we spend chatting on facebook when we use to send me messages on phone and music on my email i miss you babe .

hello my dear wife i really miss you so much bby how are you doing and feeling i miss you so much bby pls try to get me here before i die here.....

hello bby how are u doing today?i miss u too my dear wife, am getting tired of the pains and been far away from u bby i miss u so much....

honey what are you doing today?hope you know i love you so much?....
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:09 am

honey who wrote this email your english sound better now how come?....

honey how are u good afternoon my dear wife how was church yesterday did u pray for me?i really miss u and ur sweet voice ...

hello babe how was your night i really miss my wife so much how wish we can turn back the hands of time when we use to play and chat alnight honey as per me am very sad because so many things are not working as planned i really miss u so much bby,all i want now is to be with u,(...)pls am still here in Malaysia detention i will be happy if u can help me out i love u bby kiss....

honey good morning how was ur day?i miss u so much bby kiss pls when am i getting out pls?....

good morning and happy new year my dear how was your day and night how are you doing my dear wife?i really miss you so much bby honey am suffering here i wish i knew i would never hav come down to malaysia....

hello babe how are you doing i have talked with the lawyer with the sentenced papers but it seems we will have to spend money to get the extract from the court which he said they would get them but mean while it has been flooded here in Malaysia for days now and i want your prayers seriously babe ,(...) kisss kisss i love you my dear wife....

hello my dear good morning and goodevening to you how was your night?how was the xmas celebration as for me am alife hope to receive a cake from you kissss....

happy christmas my dear wife kisss am sad as well but i dont want to think about it now...

honey i dont know about my health for now i guess ill be well when u r in my arms....

kisss my sweet wife how are u and how is your night going?....

what prison did you call? they dont even allow people here apart from the lawyers and family,...

hello my dear wife am doing great and i know God is standing by us everyday i miss u so much kissss..
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:11 am

hello my dear wife am in the prison at sabah ....honey good afternoon how was your night?i miss you my dear wife how are you doing how is the kids and the rest members of the family pls i miss u my love...

where do you work now?pls no matter what dont cheat on me.

honey am fine life is on am not dead yet but i really want to know if you trust me or believe in me?....

Hello my dear queen am in sabah she (Monica, the so called doctor ) treated me in Kuala Lumpur,i was supposed to fly from sabah when i was arrested,health wise am not strong because am in detention,i dont have much to say because am not feeling comfortable and life has been messed up with this problem i have missed you missed my kids lost so many things and yet i dont see the light what have i done wrong?....

hello my dear wife am doing fine i miss you and how wish we can be together for christmas am getting weak and weak everyday pls how are you doing have you been going to church,i miss you my dear wife very much.....

what is going on with you my love?....honey have you been going to church?.....

good morning my dear wife i was able to send you a message with a guard phone who is now a friend of mine i also preach the bible with him, my prison number is MLY 45BL, I HAVE NEVER DECEIVED YOU I HAVE WARNED YOU FROM THE UNSET TO MIND WHO YOU TALK TO ONLINE BUT YOU DIDNT LISTEN TO ME, am angry because you refuse to believe me,you forgot how we started (...), my dear wife am tired of trying to prove myself to you if you dont believe me let me stay here and die thank you after of this years you still dont believe me, honey i have never been to America and i dont have any brother in america,

hello my wife happy valentine to you i miss you babe honey pls am falling sick again pls you need to help me out here pls try all you can babe i dont want to die here pls, honey am not talking about death because am so weak and falling a sick all the time,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.