Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

emihola@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

emihola@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:20 pm

Datemefree:

good day and happy weekend.,hope you have a nice week so far.,i really like your profile and i would like us to know something about each other and who knows where it will take us to.you can email me or add me to chat for better communication emihola@yahoo.com

Screen name: linda1010
- 31 y/o female
- frankfurt, Germany
- English, German, English
- supervisor
- Have no children
Hi everybody...especially all you gorgeous man. yes im looking for someone to enhance my life, some who loves adventure and not afraid to try new things, someone who loves to laugh and make the most out of life as i try to do myself, some who is sincere...

I want my soul mate to be reliable, honest, purposeful, and having a great power of spirit. I need a mature man by my side, the one who can be my lover, confidant, and my best friend, the one whom I can trust and rely on

Pictures used:

linda.PNG
linda.PNG (244.77 KiB) Viewed 2019 times

linda1.PNG
linda1.PNG (176.77 KiB) Viewed 2019 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: emihola@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:23 pm

Email:

Good day, how are you doing im sure you are alright,I got your message on dating site and I like you,my name is Linda Paul,I'm 31 years old, I hope my age is good for you.,age is just like a number when two mate find them self for something serious in relationship

Im from frankfurt germany and lives before with my cousin in califonia USA and doing business as buying and selling gold & antiques before but presently working with UNICEF and they make me travel so much and i have working with them for so long and presently work brought me to Nigeria for health safe for the world seminar,all im looking for right now is right man for serious relationship that will last long so i can take permit to be free so i can work nearest any location i relocated because UNICEF is everywhere in the world

My appearance in height is 5.7ft, my weight is 60 kg I have brown eyes, I am slim and sporty.

I have old mother lives in her own place in germany she is cancer patient and i lost my father some years ago and he left many properties for me to claim when its time for that,my hobbies are sports, jogging in the park, swimming, cycling, I love TV / film,
music, drawing, art, painting,I love cooking, reading, walking in the woods, walking on the beach, I am a nature lover.
I registered on the site, I get sick a serious relationship and I have a lot of interest in you, I hope it is mutual, we can see if we fit together, I'm not here for jokes or other nonsense, I'm loving and cheat you Never I am an honest woman, and I never lie to you, I expect the same from you be honest with me.
I have no shame, and I'm not shy management good communication I love to talk, we can talk about any subject whatever you wish.

lm ready for serious relationship that will last long till end of time

I put this first letter, I hope you liked it and I hope we have a good communication and a serious relationship can build,if you care to chat with me on Y!IM you can add me on this to chat better emihola@yahoo.com

I wish you a nice day and a good weekend

Greetings,

Return-Path: emihola@yahoo.com
Reply-To: emilee felipe <emihola@yahoo.com>
Yahoo IP.

Pictures received with the email:

linda2.PNG

linda3.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: emihola@yahoo.com - emihola73@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:14 am

WeDateFree:

'Good day, how are you doing? I'm sure you are doing very good I would like to know you after viewing your profile,you can mail me for better communication on my email emihola@yahoo.com,i m ready for a serious relationship with a good caring man, I will be waiting for your message in my mail box'

Profile used:

emily - im ready for a serious man
33 y/o female from frankfurt, Germany
nurse supervisor

contact me i will tell you more, im here for a serious man that have no time for game and that is ready for a serious relationship that will last longer,i have hangout for better communication emihola73 @ gmail .com

Ideal match description:
when we know each other i will tell you more

New picture used:

emily.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.