Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

varfol.lyud@gmail.com - hel.for.nis@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: hel.for.nis@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:37 am

Email:

Hello my love xxx! How was your day today? What are you doing? Now I just came back from the village. I spent fine days off together with my brother and mother. On Saturday, we did a barbecue. It was really super. I very much didn't have you. I would be the happiest girl if you were near me and we spent days off with you. As all my thoughts only of you and of our meeting. It will be the best day in my life when we at last meet you really. Now I will take away mine mother in nursing home. And then I will also go on work. Today I will have many work. I love you very much also you forever in my heart and in my dreams. Love sings in me as a bird in the spring sky. I think that it is destiny, I love you very much. Your love to me, warms me every day and does me by the happiest girl in the world. I love you very much and I hope that soon we at last really will be together. As my thoughts only of you. I wish you fine Monday. A sweet and gentle kiss for you. Your forever Lyudmila.

Return-Path: hel.for.nis@gmail.com
Received: from [127.0.0.1] ([77.40.52.214])

Originating IP: 77.40.52.214
Originating ISP: Ojsc Rostelecom
City: Medvedevo
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: hel.for.nis@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:42 am

Email:

Hello my love xxx! How was your day today? What are you doing? Today I have in the city a fine weather. Temperature only +20 degrees. But it is really good. As the last days temperature was +30 degrees and was very stuffy and hot. Now on the street a little better and not hot. How is the weather at you? Today my day is free and I don't need to go on work. I woke up early in the morning and at once took a cool shower. Then I cooked coffee and porridge prepared. Now I came to an Internet cafe and I can write at last for you the letter. Today I will spend my day with my mother. As in such weather, for it will walk really easier. During a heat to my mother it is very heavy. I will walk with my mother to the city square till a lunch. Then I will go home and I do cleaning the apartment and I make a lunch. I will prepare for lunch of Pelmeni and also I prepare something on the second. I will fry for example chicken and to cook spaghetti. My love when we meet you, I surely will also prepare for you Pelmeni. Every morning I will do for you a breakfast in a bed. As I love you very much and I want to see off all my life only with you. You are the best man around the world and I want to be only with you. Every night I go to bed with thoughts of you and of our meeting. It will be the finest day in my life when we meet you in the airport. I very much hope that we meet you really already soon. I wish you fine day. A sweet and gentle kiss for you. Your forever Lyudmila.

Return-Path: hel.for.nis@gmail.com
Received: from [127.0.0.1] ([77.40.52.214])

Originating IP: 77.40.52.214
Originating ISP: Ojsc Rostelecom
City: Medvedevo
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

evge.gu44@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:13 pm

Email:

Hello! Excuse me if I disturb you. I write you as I look for the man for all my life. You gave me your email on a dating site. I long was afraid to write you. As I am very constraining girl. But today I have decided to write to you. I will be very glad if you answer me. I will send you my photos and also I answer your questions. Please write on my mail: evge.gu44@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <a.gurev@myinterdat.ru>
Received: from smtp57.i.mail.ru (smtp57.i.mail.ru. [217.69.128.37])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of a.gurev@myinterdat.ru designates 217.69.128.37 as permitted sender) client-ip=217.69.128.37;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@myinterdat.ru header.s=mailru header.b=HQY4CpWf;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of a.gurev@myinterdat.ru designates 217.69.128.37 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=a.gurev@myinterdat.ru
Received: by smtp57.i.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <a.gurev@myinterdat.ru>) id 1h69tS-0003Qz-7i for xxx; Tue, 19 Mar 2019 11:14:42
Message-ID: <a0f2bb17f9002a229e9b2d8165517b766b3477@myinterdat.ru>
Reply-To: "evge.gu44@gmail.com" <evge.gu44@gmail.com>
To: <xxx>
Subject: Hello!!
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 11:14:40
Authentication-Results: smtp57.i.mail.ru; auth=pass smtp.auth=a.gurev@myinterdat.ru smtp.mailfrom=a.gurev@myinterdat.ru

Originating IP: 217.69.128.37
Originating ISP: Limited Liability Company Mail.ru

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Apr 16, 2015).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.