Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

varfol.lyud@gmail.com - hel.for.nis@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: hel.for.nis@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 31, 2015 3:30 am

Email:

Hello my dear friend xxx! How was your day? How you spend Monday? Today I have to the city very fine weather and on the street very beautifully. Today I left earlier from work as I was tired. Then I went at once to tourist office and learned about a trip to you. Unfortunately in tourist office, said to me that now I have to do again documents and the visa. They spoke to me that cost documents and an insurance makes about 262 euro. Unfortunately for me it is the sum very big as my salary makes only 150 euro a month and I also have to pay food, clothes and also to pay utilities. I really don't know that now to do to me and how to come to you. As I have holiday from May 30 to June 30. I would be very happy to spend my holidays with you. We could get acquainted personally. If I had money now, I would pay them at once in tourist office and they do for me all documents within 7 days and then I could come at once to you. What now to do to us? How we can meet you? May you help me with such large sum money? Recently, I very much trust you and very much I hope that you don't arrive with me also, as the man from your country. I very much hope that we meet you. I will wait for your Mail. Your Lyudmila.

Return-Path: hel.for.nis@gmail.com
Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.72.79])
Reply-To: Lyu <hel.for.nis@gmail.com>

Originating IP: 77.40.72.79
Originating ISP: Ojsc Rostelecom
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Pictures received with the email:

lyu.PNG

lyu1.PNG

lyu2.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 31, 2015 3:34 am

Email:

Hello my dear friend xxx! How was your day today? What are you doing Tuesday? Today on the street the fine sunny weather and it very much pleases me. As yesterday late at night, in my city unexpectedly there was a heavy rain with a thunder-storm. But today, again fine sunny weather. In such fine weather, I would be very happy to be now near you and to do walk together. I hope that you write me already very soon. I wish you fine Tuesday. Your Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.72.79])

Originating IP: 77.40.72.79

Pictures received with the email:

lyudmila.PNG

lyudmila1.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:28 am

Email:

Hello my dear xxx! How was your day today? What are you doing on Tuesday? Today I have in the city a warm weather. Temperature of +26 degrees, but today also promise a rain. Today I will go to the market and I buy a new dress. As it is now very stuffy also all my dresses already old. My love, every day I think of you and I represent our meeting. It will be really fine. As we write us already very long and I think that we need to meet rather really. I can't represent my life without you. You are the best man around the world and I am grateful to god, for that that we found each other. I very much hope that we meet you already very soon really. My treasure when we at last are together? Every day without you it is valid torture for me. I want to embrace at last you strong and to kiss gently. I ask god about our fast meeting. I love you very much. I wish you fine day. A sweet and gentle kiss for you. Your forever Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.47.45])
Reply-To: hel.for.nis@gmail.com

Originating IP: 77.40.47.45
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:35 am

Email:

Hello my dear xxx! How was your day today? What are you doing? Today I have in the city a fine sunny weather. Sorry, that I couldn't write you yesterday. As yesterday I was with my mother the whole day. How you saw off Wednesday? My love, yesterday and today, all my thoughts only of you. I want to be at last near you and to kiss your gentle lips. You really the most beautiful man around the world. Every night, I think of you. I very much hope that soon we at last will be together. Now every day in my apartment very stuffy to sleep. And I really can't long sleep. I dream to be every second at last near you. You are the best man around the world and I thank god that we found each other. I very much hope that soon, I will be able to see you really and to embrace your hot body. I love you very much. Today I will go on work. In the evening I will walk with my friend and we also do jog in city park. My love, you always in my thoughts. I wish you fine day. A sweet and gentle kiss for you. Your forever Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.9.250])

Originating IP: 77.40.9.250
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:27 am

Email:

Hello my dear xxx. How was your day today? What are you doing? Today Friday and I am going to go again in the village. I will take away my mother from nursing home and we will go together in the village. We will spend time to Monday morning there. My love, I miss you very much also I want to be at last near you. All my thoughts only of you. I can't represent my life without you. To me it is very sad now that we still not together. As I want to be now near you and to kiss you. Also I very much want to embrace you strong and to have with you fine sex. Now my life doesn't make sense without you. I want to be with you rather. My love, I won't be able to write you to Monday morning. I love you very much and I hope that soon we at last meet you. I wish you fine days off. You always in my thoughts. I love you very much. A sweet and gentle kiss for you. Your forever Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.9.250])

Originating IP: 77.40.9.250
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:19 am

Email:

Hello my love xxx! How was your day today? What are you doing? My treasure, please excuse me that I write you just now. As I returned just from the village. Now I went directly to an Internet cafe to write for you the letter. Tomorrow early in the morning I will come again to an Internet cafe and I write for you the letter. As today I very much was tired. I very much hope that you respond me tomorrow. As you always in my thoughts. I wish you fine night. A sweet and gentle kiss for you. Your forever Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.111.195])

Originating IP: 77.40.111.195
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:30 am

Email:

Hello my dear xxx. How was your day today? What are you doing? Today I have in the city not really good weather. As temperature only +15 degrees. How is the weather at you today? My treasure, today early in the morning I woke up and took a shower. Then I made a breakfast and to me my friend came. We together did morning jog in city park. Now my friend near me and I write for you the letter. My friend is very glad for us and she wishes us with you happiness. My love, I think of you always and I am happy that we found each other. All my dears are very glad for me and they wish us with you happiness. I want to embrace rather you really and to kiss your gentle lips. Now I will go home. I wish you fine day. A sweet and gentle kiss for you. Your forever Lyudmila.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:56 pm

Email:

Hello my love xxx! How was your day today? What are you doing Tuesday? I wrote you always. I don't understand why you didn't receive my message. I very much want to come to you but as I already wrote you, I have no money for documents and the visa. Yesterday I spent fine time together with my brother, he long was visiting me and we talked about everything. He also asked about you and I told him. He said to me that you are the good man and he hopes that you really do me happy. Also he said to me that when I leave to you, he will look for our mother and helps her with everything. My mother was also yesterday at my place. I brought her to nursing home, only this morning. She all night long, saw off in my apartment. Early in the morning we woke up and I prepared for us tomorrow. I prepared buckwheat cereal with cutlets. We had breakfast and I took away my mother. Now I at last can also write to an Internet cafe for you the letter. As without your letters I miss you very much. Yesterday I couldn't sleep long as in my apartment it was very stuffy and I thought of you. I represented our first meeting. When we meet in the airport and I can strong embrace you and kiss your gentle lips. I dream of this day already very long. It will be the best day in my life. I very much hope that this day comes as soon as possible. You always in my thoughts. I thank god, for that that we can write us. Even if between us long distance. I love you very much. I wish you fine day. A sweet and gentle kiss for you. Your forever Lyudmila.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:26 am

Email:

Hello my love xxx! How was your day today? What are you doing? My love, I worked in time my holiday and for this reason I can prolong my holiday. If I had now 262 euro, I would do at once documents and came to you in 5-7 days. May you help me with such large sum? Today I have in the city a cloudy weather. Last night in my city there was very strong thunder-storm and it was really very noisy. The thunder rattled very strongly. I didn't have enough your heat. Today temperature of +18 degrees, but on Saturday and Sunday, temperature will be +30 degrees and I will go on Sunday in the village. Today I woke up early in the morning and did for myself coffee and then I went at once to an Internet cafe. Today I also am going to go to a gym and I will be engaged very much. To be beautiful when we at last meet you. My love, I very sad that we still not together. As all my thoughts only of you and of our meeting. I ask every day god about our meeting. All my thoughts only of you always. Today I am going to go with my friend to the wood on picnic. We will cook meat on a barbecue and also we will bathe. My love, I very much want to bathe with you and to kiss you. Would be really super if we could bathe together. I would embrace you very strong and kissed your gentle lips. I very much want to be at last near you. I love you very much. I wish you fine day. A sweet and gentle kiss for you. Your forever Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.52.214])

Originating IP: 77.40.52.214
City: Medvedevo
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:28 am

Email:

Hello my love xxx! How was your day today? What are you doing today? Today at me in the city it is very cold. Now on the street temperature only +10 degrees. How is the weather at you? Today I work the whole day, till 18 o'clock evening. I will have a lot of work today. Thoughts of you warm my heart. Also today I will walk in the evening with my mother. Last night, I spent fine time with my friend. We did in the barbecue wood. It was really fine. I very much liked picnic. Would be really super if we can go for picnic together with you once. It seems to me it is such romantic. You are really beautiful man. I want to see off all my life only with you. I very much hope that already very soon we at last meet you. As I can't represent my life without you. My mother is also very glad for me. She notices every day that I became happy and I smile much. I love you very much. Now I will go on work. I wish you fine day. A sweet and gentle kiss for you. Your forever Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.52.214])

Originating IP: 77.40.52.214
City: Medvedevo
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.