Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

varfol.lyud@gmail.com - hel.for.nis@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: hel.for.nis@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 01, 2015 11:46 pm

Email:

Good day my dear Friend xxx.
Spring day and I with pleasure is to included into an Internet cafe, to write the message to my good friend.
between our countries time difference and I sorry to trouble you.
my morning began with jog today, I ran 5 km and jumped on a jump rope of 10 minutes. I took a bath and I had breakfast. I well feel, in a tone :)
how to you it was fallen down today? how you spend your day? how you plan to spend Friday?
you dreamed me tonight and I am very surprised :) in a dream we talked and cheerfully laughed!
you trust in prophetic dreams? I am the superstitious woman, you doesn't disturb? our cultures and mentality it is absolutely various also life different.
yesterday after work I with the mother walked in the city square, my mother asked to tell you "Hello",
after I went home and I went to bed, I live alone and nobody cares of me, it is boring for me to stay at home one and in free time I like to see off with the relatives and friends. for me a family the most important in life and I dream of the family, unfortunately only memories of bad experience.
now I will be to finish the message and to hurry to go to work, I sincerely wish you good day, take care. my friendly embraces.
yours faithfully Lyudmila.

Return-Path: hel.for.nis@gmail.com
Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.58.106])
Reply-To: Lyu <hel.for.nis@gmail.com>

Originating IP: 77.40.58.106
Originating ISP: Ojsc Rostelecom
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Pictures received with the email:

lyudmila.jpg

+
a bikini picture, not posted.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 09, 2015 2:42 am

Email:

Hello my dear friend xxx!
Spring day and my mood remarkable :) I woke up and with pleasure to get on the bus and to arrive to an Internet cafe, to write to my good friend the message, I like acquaintance to you and I am pleasant to tell you about the life, I feel heart, you are the good man. where surrounding women in your country look? :)
how you spend Monday? what are you going to do?
today at noon I to go to nursing home and to take away mother and we to leave to the aunt on a visit, for mother important fresh air and walks in the wood.
I want to help to feed chickens and geese. my aunt lives alone.
I like to help the homeless, orphans to children and I don't grudge for them a little money from a salary, in Russia there are a lot of orphans and the homeless, the government doesn't help :(
for me the most important in life - my relatives! I very much hope that I will have a strong family and the sincere relations in life.
now I will be to finish the message and I wish you good week, be careful, my strong friendly embraces.

lyudmila.jpg

lyudmila1.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 09, 2015 2:48 am

Email:

Hello my dear friend xxx! How was your day today? What are you doing Tuesday? Today the whole night in my city there was a heavy rain. Today I will work to evening. I also wanted to walk with my mother today, but unfortunately on the street is very wet now and a lot of pool. I think that in such weather, I won't walk with mother. I will walk with my mother tomorrow. My mother very often is interested about you. I understand that you can't write me every day. But I very much hope that tomorrow I receive from you the letter. I wish you fine Tuesday. Your Lyudmila.

lyuda.jpg

+
a bikini picture, not posted.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 16, 2015 4:23 am

Email:

Hello my dear xxx! How was your day today? What are you doing? Excuse me that I write you just now. Now I just came back from the village and I went at once to an Internet cafe to write for you the letter. On Saturday May 9 we fried meat in the village. Also we all family watched parade on the TV. Yesterday we with my brother planted potatoes. Now in my city very fine weather, on the street very warmly also shines the sun. How is the weather at you? All these days when I was in the village, I thought of you. Recently, I very often think of you. Sorry, that I write you the short letter today. As I very much was tired today and I want to go now home to have a rest. Tomorrow morning I will come to an Internet cafe and I write for you more letter. Now I will go home. I wish you fine evening. Your faithfully Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.109.43])

Originating IP: 77.40.109.43

Picture received with the email:

lyudmila.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 16, 2015 4:30 am

Email:

Hello my dear xxx! How was your day today? What are you doing? Yesterday I had very well a rest. When I came home, I went to bed at once and I woke up only in the morning. Then I made a breakfast and took a shower. In the morning I and my friend did jog in park. How is the weather at you today? I have in the city a weather very warm today, today on the TV said that there will be +20 degrees in the afternoon. It it is very likely that in Russia at last began now summer. In such fine weather, I would be very happy to walk with you together in park or to sit in summer cafe and to have coffee. Now I came to an Internet cafe and I thought that you write for me the letter. I hope that you slept well and you write for me the letter tonight. I wish you fine day. Your Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.109.43])

Originating IP: 77.40.109.43

lyudmila.jpg

lyudmila1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 20, 2015 7:07 pm

Email:

Hello my dear friend xxx!!!
Now morning and I am going to go on work, on the street remarkable weather and I walk on city streets, I couldn't pass by an Internet cafe and write to you my dear friend :) for me pleasure to communicate with you and I feel heat in your messages, thanks for your attention.
how do you feel? how your week? tell me, and I with pleasure read. my week passes well, I arrived with the mother from the aunt yesterday and at once mother in nursing home took away, we walked in the wood, fed chickens and geese, I tided up and washed things, in the evening we sat at a fire and sang songs, the neighbor played the guitar :) very romantically.
I love very much to dance a waltz and with pleasure I want to invite you to dance, you don't object?
my aunt and mother asked to transfer you a greeting and they noticed in my opinion pleasure, to me not to express in words my respect for you, we never saw each other and only in the virtual world of the message.
you are the good man and I want to learn you more, I want to speak with you by phone and is possible in reality :) unfortunately between us there are a lot of thousands of kilometers and it is impossible.
how you plan to spend evening Sunday? I to go to a gym and hard to work muscles of the buttocks and a stomach, I hesitate.
I wish you successful day and with pleasure I will wait for your message, my friendly embraces and a kiss :)

Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.21.144])

Originating IP: 77.40.21.144
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 20, 2015 7:11 pm

Email:

Hello my dear friend xxx! How was your day today? What are you doing? Today in my city again it is raining. The whole night there was a rain and also said that it will be the whole day today. In such weather, there is no wish to walk at all. To me was very cold to sleep yesterday and there was no your heat. Would be really super if you were near and I embraced me. You are the Lord's gift, to you in my life there was only a dark strip, you arose as a ray of sunlight among a lowering sky. You will be able always to find in me support, understanding, care. Today I won't go on work as my chief gave me day off. In such weather, I will be at home. I wish you fine day. Your Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.21.144])

Originating IP: 77.40.21.144

lyu.jpg

lyu1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 21, 2015 8:15 pm

Email:

Hello my dear friend xxx.
good day behind a window and I with pleasure hurries in an Internet cafe, to write you the message.
I sit in front of the computer and I have green tea about chocolate, I listen to classical music of Vanessa May.
to what music you like to listen? you love chocolate?
I joyful to your message, thanks. you bring me joy and on my face a smile, and all my colleagues at work notice in my opinion pleasure. I told the colleagues about our unusual virtual acquaintance.
mother asks every day about you and I with pleasure tell, our acquaintance isn't casual :)
you are the good man and my heart prompts, I have to you a sympathy and I worry a little, excuse for frankness. our acquaintance destiny is possible? we won't be able to meet you and to recognize each other closer, only the Internet, we live in the different countries and travel is expensive also documents, I had an experience and you know about it.
how you spend Thursday? how do you feel? what are you going to do in the evening? today I again to go to a gym in the evening and after I want to walk with the girlfriend, it is boring for me one and is lonely, and we can't spend evening together with you, talk and laugh.
I wish you successful day and I with pleasure will wait for your answer, my embraces and a kiss.
your girlfriend of Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.116.97])

Originating IP: 77.40.116.97
City: Ioshkar Ola
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 23, 2015 1:43 am

Email:

Hello my dear friend xxx.
now I have a lunch break and instead of a lunch I hurry to write to an Internet cafe for mine expensively to the friend the message :) for me became a habit and pleasure to come to an Internet cafe, it is a pity that I don't have a computer of the house and we can't communicate with with each other online :(
brightly the sun shines and I have a good mood, and at me thoughts don't go out of the mind about you my dear friend. every day interest to meet you it is more, I like to read your messages.
the Internet works wonders :)
how do you feel and how you slept today? probably I dreamed you? :)
I slept at night badly, nightmares dreamed and there is nobody near me to calm. I live in small the apartment of 35 square meters and me enough, at me is in the apartment of a piano and in free time I play, you are able to play the piano? what musical instruments you own? in school days I attended music school and the violin and a piano learned to play. you can tell me about the school days? it isn't boring for you to read my messages? I am not a poet: Sorry.
what it is pleasant to you in women and it isn't pleasant? what attract you women? what is you appreciate in the woman?
it is important for me in the man (trust, respect, sincerity, care)
how you plan to carry out your week? you is far and we can't spends free time together :(
I sincerely wish you successful day and I with pleasure will wait for your message, I send you my kisses and embraces.
your faithfully Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.116.97])

Originating IP: 77.40.116.97
City: Ioshkar Ola

lyudmila.PNG

lyudmila1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 23, 2015 7:58 pm

Email:

Hello my dear friend xxx! How was your day today? What are you doing in these days off? Today at last Saturday and I will go to my aunt in the village today. I will also take away my mother together with me. We will spend fine time together. Tomorrow I will help my aunt to put cabbage, tomatoes, carrots and cucumbers. I will work all days off. I very much don't have you now. Recently, you is very frequent in my head. As I will need to go to nursing home and to take away my mother. Then we will go at once in the village. I very much hope that you also spend good days off. I come back on Monday and I will write at once for you the letter. I wish you fine days off. Your Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.72.79])

Originating IP: 77.40.72.79
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.