Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

varfol.lyud@gmail.com - hel.for.nis@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

varfol.lyud@gmail.com - hel.for.nis@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:20 pm

Out of the blue:

Hey, excuse me for troubling, I couldn't write to you earlier and
perhaps you won't remember me our acquaintance on a dating site any
more, you left me the email address. Now I write you and I send my
photos. I hope that it is pleasant to you. I will wait for your answer
in my email, hel.for.nis@gmail.com Bye.

Return-Path: < dsfdsd9@gmail.com >
Received: from 246.72.pppoe.mari-el.ru ([77.40.18.55])
Reply-To: "varfol.lyud@gmail.com" <varfol.lyud@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 16.4.3528.331

Originating IP: 77.40.18.55
Originating ISP: Ojsc Rostelecom
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Picture received with the email:

So9s0FnAG1k.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: hel.for.nis@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:17 pm

Email:

Hello xxx, my name - Lyudmila and with pleasure I to answer you. a long time I didn't enter the Internet.
how are you? as you spend Tuesday? acquaintance, friendship and the serious relations, virtual acquaintance bad experience is interesting to me to me in the past. it is a lot of on the Internet of swindlers.
I a Slavic origin, now I live to the CITY Zelenodolsk (Russia), in November I traveled to yours the country and with me remained good impression about the population of your country, it is beautiful also hospitality.
what do you look for on the Internet? many women you got acquainted in the Internet? I am 42 years old and I am the free woman. I told about myself a little, it is interesting to you?
I wish you successful evening, Lyudmila.

Return-Path: hel.for.nis@gmail.com
Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.104.169])
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015
Reply-To: Lyu <hel.for.nis@gmail.com>

Originating IP: 77.40.104.169

Pictures received with the email:

lyu.jpg

lyu1.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:26 pm

Email:

Hello my friend xxx! How was your day today? What are you doing? Today a fine sunny weather on the street. In such sunny weather it would be fine if we could walk together with you. I have in the city very big river and we could walk together in river roofing felt. It would be really super. Now I came to an Internet cafe and I hoped to receive from you the letter. Unfortunately you didn't write me. I hope that you write me today. Your Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.104.169])
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015

Originating IP: 77.40.104.169

lyu2.jpg

lyu3.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:06 pm

Email:

Hello xxx, how are you? as you spent day? now and me your message is pleasant to read day and I like acquaintance to you.
unfortunately I seldom open the email. in previous I wrote the message to you about my bad experience of acquaintance in the Internet and I try to push luck and perhaps new friends again.
I want to tell a little about it, it is interesting to you?:
I got acquainted last year with the man from your country and we got acquainted some weeks and wrote daily each other messages, our sympathies passed into mutual sincere feelings and the man invited me to him on a visit, I arrived to him and we traveled in Spain for 1 week, in the first days he very well conducted with me, looked after, in the next days I was very upset from his character, he treated me very badly and offended me, asked to make love by force to it.
I lived with it 2 weeks and came back to myself home with tears, I don't want to remember more it, excuse.
now I work at nursing home at night and in the afternoon, I look after and I help. I like the activity and I work at the request of the mother here, my mother is 75 years old and she lives in nursing home.
I am the hardworking and creative woman, I like to spend time in nature, I have no children unfortunately. I like to play sports and cookery.
now I will be to finish the message and to go on work, I wish you good day.
Lyudmila

Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.34.91])

Originating IP: 77.40.34.91

lyudmila.PNG

lyudmila1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:58 pm

Email:

Good day my friend xxx:)
how you will see off Saturday? how your health? I couldn't answer you quicker and I apologize, I very little and seldom time carry out to the Internet, I have now difficulties about the computer :(
Pleasant spring day and I just came back from a gym and with pleasure to answer you, I don't distract you the messages? you understand my messages?
I try to do in the spare time the body, elasticity of muscles of buttocks and a stomach :)
I very much like acquaintance to you and to read your messages, I want to learn about you more, about your character, about your life, tell me about your city, about the education.
I was only in the capital of your country and I didn't see the next cities, very interesting sights in your country and cultural citizens, I was always attracted by your country and I still had good impressions in memory, and I still had pain still about the previous virtual relations, I try to remember less often and I am afraid to be disappointed again in the relations, at the moment I accept friendship and new acquaintances on the Internet. except you write me 2 more men and I write you the truth. I don't love lie.
now I will be to finish the message and I will go to my aunt, I will be joyful to your following answer, I wish you successful evening.
yours faithfully Lyudmila.

Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.116.187])

Originating IP: 77.40.116.187

lyudmila.PNG

lyudmila1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:39 pm

Email:

Good day my friend xxx, now I gather on work and I came into an Internet cafe and to write you the message with pleasure.
my computer is broken and I am compelled to come to an Internet cafe.
you are the handsome man and I like acquaintance to you, I with pleasure read your messages. thanks!
how are you? as you spent day? what are you doing Monday? it is interesting to me :) excuse me for curiosity.
it is interesting to me than you are fond in free time and it is interesting to me to learn your culture, we live in the different countries and we have different cultures, I like your ethnic cuisine and I had dinner several times at restaurant.
what food you prefer? I try few calories food, vegetables, from meat I prefer (chicken). I have a lot of experience of Russian cuisine and I like to spend time in kitchen, to please the relatives!
Today I will walk with my mother to the city square. my mother badly feels and she has problems with feet, I try to care of all citizens of Nursing home. my father died 10 years passed from a heart attack.
now I will be to finish the message and to go home, I wish you pleasant lyz and there will be joyful to your following answer, my friend!

Received: from pcpc.Dlink ([77.40.44.36])

Originating IP: 77.40.44.36

lyudmila.PNG

lyudmila1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:02 am

Email:

Good day my friend xxx,
excuse me for the late answer, I came back from my sister today and I with pleasure hurry in the next Internet cafe, to read your message, thanks for your attention and the pleasant message, for me pleasure to meet you and to know about you better.
I well spent this day at the sister, I helped her cleaning and economy, I hope to you my photo is pleasant :)
My sister gave me jam, very tasty.
it will be pleasant to me to treat you with tasty jam and the sister's pie, my sister and I we cook well, you don't object?
I can send you by mail the 2nd liter wild strawberry jam? what news at you? how you spend Tuesday?
tomorrow I want to come back to work, I don't like to have a rest much, I don't like to spend a lot of time for nothing, I am the hardworking woman.
I told the sister about ours with you acquaintance and she asked me to get acquainted more carefully in the Internet, the previous experience of my acquaintance remained and in her memories and experiences.
I feel, you are the good man and it is pleasant to me to communicate with you. I can hear your voice? how I can call to you?
you want to hear my voice? unfortunately my phone it is forbidden to call out of borders of Russia and I will be able to call to you from station of negotiations.
now I will be to finish the message and to go home, I wish you successful day.
yours faithfully Lyudmila!

Received: from pcpc.Dlink ([77.40.116.131])

lyudmila.PNG

lyudmila1.PNG

Originating IP: 77.40.116.131

In "her" email - a Russian link saying, in translation:
File E: \ flash drive \ Photo old women \ DSC06751.jpg not naydenFayl E: \ flash drive \ Photo old women \ DSC06752.jpg not found

Translating this in pain English: the Russian scammer is using pictures from an old gallery, saved on a flash drive. Just as a reminder: Russian scammers are using pictures with real women paid to get those pictures. After being paid, those women are not aware about how those pictures are used.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:03 am

Email:

Good day dear friend xxx.
how your health? how you spend Saturday? I wrote to you that my phone doesn't work. For this reason I asked yours number. with great pleasure and with pleasure I to enter an Internet cafe to write to you dear friend xxx message, we live in different parts of the planet and the Internet will be connected by many people, acquaintances, communication, friendship and love. now it is impossible to live without the Internet and I very much hope repair of the computer soon.
We have very few snow now.
Yesterday, in a lunch break I with the mother went to shop and bought for her medicines. you can tell about the daily routine? in how many you wake up and go to bed?
I wake up every morning in the 6th mornings and to go with the dog walk, I didn't tell you about the pet earlier :(.
my dog is 5 years old and in free time I play with her, walks on the street.
you love animals? the dog - the loyal friend and will never betray, very seldom to meet people in Russia and to trust, around deception and corruption in the country.
you can tell about women in your country? why you not to meet the woman at the country?
now I will be to finish the message and to go on work, in the evening I will continue to read the Russian book about the novel of two lovers. I wish you pleasant day.

Received: from localhost.localdomain ([77.40.58.106])

Originating IP: 77.40.58.106

Lyudmila.jpg

Lyudmila1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 01, 2015 3:01 am

Email:

Hello my dear friend xxx.
how you spend this week? how do you feel? Yesterday I went with my friends to the wood and we played volleyball, prepared a barbecue on a fire and sang songs :)
I am pleasant to spend free time outdoors, fresh air and snow, on the street +5.
Yesterday also I with the mother made walk, it is heavy to my mother to go and she to drink medicines for feet.
today I woke up early in the morning and the dog made jog with the :) made a light breakfast (an omelet and rice porridge, black coffee).
now I have a lunch and I with pleasure to enter an Internet cafe and to write to my good virtual friend the message, unfortunately my computer it is impossible repair and I very much was upset :(
every evening I watch News about Ukraine and to regret for daily death of civilians, on border of Russia shells get and it is provocation of Ukraine.
what tell in your country about Ukraine? I know that information of the happening civil war in Ukraine doesn't show to TV all. I very much hope that soon everything will be adjusted.
you believe in the Lord? I the believer and I try to visit church once a week, I ask from the Lord the help for mine mother and to prolong her life.
you like to read my messages? excuse me for questions. now I will be to finish the message and to come back to work, I wish you successful day and joyful I will read your following answer.
your faithfully Lyudmila.

lyudmila.jpg

lyudmila1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 01, 2015 3:09 am

Email:

Hello my dear friend xxx! How was your day today? What are you doing Tuesday? Today I have in the city a warm weather. I watched a weather forecast this morning and there said that tomorrow in my city temperature will be +21 degrees. How is the weather at you? Today early in the morning I did jog in city park with my friend. Now I went for work and on the way came into an Internet cafe to write for you the letter. I hope that today you also spend fine day. I wish you fine day. I will wait for your letter. Your Lyudmila.

lyudmila.jpg

lyudmila1.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.