Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Svetlana Bilyalova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Svetlana Bilyalova

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:03 pm

Mybelovednet - message on the site:

Hi, I am Tanya. You know here men are lazy and egoistic...I am sure you are not like that!! right? Please give me your address and I will write you more about me and send some photos:)
T.Pearl7@yandex.ru

Screen name: Full Name Tatyana
Birth Year 1985
City Kharkov
Country Ukraine
Sex Woman

(part of the) Image used - stolen picture of Svetlana Bilyalova, Russian model.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3803
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: T.Pearl7@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Email:

Hi, xxx, I am Tanya and it’s really nice to meet you ;) You know strange thing that I always was
far from all those dating sites, I thought that people should meet to know each other better... but
recently my friend showed me that I was wrong! :) She met good man here in Internet – that simple –
met her destiny in dating site!!! That is so modern and so new for me! And I decided to try!!

What you say? What brought you here? Is it so spread flirt or something else? Do you believe in
future for two people that met on dating site? ;)

Ok, I suppose I should say some words about myself. Well I live in Ukraine, have you seen it on
News? Yes, I am from that chaos…

My friends say that I am and energizer and as am already 29 I decided to put my energy on good
man….and now I met you here ;)

I am romantic – as I believe in people and in love. I am open minded – always try to understand
people’s motives. I am little easy going as don't think much about future and often follow impulses
:)

You don’t need to be prince )) And real man is what I need! Centuries passed but women need the
same – love and care!!

If you want to put smile on my face please - reply to me :) If you want to know me better – ask
anything you want ;) If you want my attention – tell me more about yourself)

Hoping for more…

From Tanya.

Return-Path: T.Pearl7@yandex.ru
Received: from resistant.paroler.volia.net (resistant.paroler.volia.net [93.73.0.230])
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015
Subject: You can call me Tanya

Originating IP: 93.73.0.230
Originating ISP: Volia
City: Kiev
Country of Origin: Ukraine

Pictures received with the email:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

didietoriano@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 28, 2023 3:08 pm

Hey there my new friend! Are you in good mood? I'm Gonca. I 'm a lonely character. I 've got no off springs. I am a college graduate. I want a stable man to love, look after and understand each other, to share common points of view. I have a hope to meet a loyal guy who is able to appreciate the comfort and the shelter of the home, warm attitudes and mutual understanding. In fact, I need a darling who is ready for marriage. I am not going to play games. I hope to find a sincere dear who does not want to play games with me. You could write me an answer. I 'm waiting for your answer. Have many enjoyable moments every single day.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular mailbox: didietoriano@gmail.com

Keep dreaming of you, Gonca,

Header:

Return-Path: <nqj04106@nifty.com>
Received: from osmta1019.nifty.com (mta-snd01102.nifty.com. [106.153.228.34])
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 04:34:44 +0200
Message-ID: <45E3EDDEF1B6968E4209C3BA4462385B1805179F@unknown>
Subject: Hello my awesome friend

Orig IP: 106.153.228.34 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: n/a | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cduvxgiod@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:19 pm

Hello Sweetheart, How do you feel right now? My name is Gonca. I am a free girl. I have no kids. I have a college degree. I am searching for a sincere sweetheart to love, respect and understand each other, to have common points of view. I need to have in my life a trustworthy dear who is able to appreciate the reassurance and the coziness of the family, caring attitudes and mutual understanding. In fact, I am seeking a hunter who is ready for family life. I am not going to play games. I wish to meet a stable guy who hates playing games with me. You could write me a message. I 'm waiting for your letter. Have The best time in your life.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: cduvxgiod@gmail.com

Always yours, Gonca

Header:

Return-Path: <gzz02042@nifty.ne.jp>
Received: from osmta1002.nifty.com (mta-snd01105.nifty.com. [106.153.228.37])
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 00:58:36 +0200
Message-ID: <AC8EB421155ED0810079512C7B719134D6B2EA46@unknown>
Subject: Hello,

Orig IP: 106.153.228.37 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: n/a | Country: Japan

Same stolen image as the previous post.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dthcxfjoogeniedevea@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:38 pm

Good evening How do you do? My name is Gonca. I am a unmarried character. I 've got no off springs. I am a highly educated person. I am searching for a responsible person to adore, look after and understand each other, to enjoy common views. I have a wish to find a trustworthy sweetheart who seeks the comfort and the coziness of the family, caring attitudes and mutual understanding. In fact, I want to find a cowboy who is ready for family life. I am tired of playing games. I have a desire to find a sincere darling who hates playing games with me. You might send me an answer. I 'm looking forward to your letter. Have The best time in your life.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: dthcxfjoogeniedevea@gmail.com

Truly yours, Gonca,

Header:

Return-Path: <dr_kobac@nifty.com>
Received: from osmta0006-f.nifty.com (mta-fbsnd00102.nifty.com. [106.153.228.10])
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 14:10:33 +0200
Message-ID: <0581C9527D6626D2E3F464F0747B9167D17334CC@unknown>
Subject: Good morning my man

Orig IP: 106.153.228.10 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: n/a | Country: Japan

The same stolen image was posted on May 28th, 2023.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.