Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Jon Hamm

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Jon Hamm

Unread postby duckhunter » Sat May 05, 2012 10:42 pm

Steve Mark stevemark_16@yahoo.com

From datemefree:

stevemark
- 31 y/o male
- machester city, United Kingdom

Good day charming one,i was importuned to go through your profile,when i came across the angel that was declared missing ..in heaven,then i took my time to find out what the guidance angels where doing when you made your way out..any way let just say i was fortunate because if you have not made your way out from heaven who knows i wouldn't have come across you..to start with i was all grateful to God
for the tremendous looks that you posses..i believe it God gift to you and i must say that you have all it take to drive a man hell crazy...i was actually caught up with your endless beauty..that look like a morning star, but you have to make a confession here by telling me the truth of how many thousand $$ bribe you paid to this classic looks..lol..anyway i which i compliment your creator for this because it was indeed a job well done ...if you ask me i will say that he spent a decayed time in creating you ...anyway i STEVE MARK ...Engineer by profession General Contractors and Suppliers of General goods. Specialize in stainless steel, Mild steel, Am a busy man i like start up with a meaningful relationship with you..if only you are sincere and trust worthy..if you don't mind you can add me to your yahoo and we can chat and see where it goes..here is my chat id....stevemark_16@ yahoo.com hope to read another mail from you real soon
cheers with love, from a secret admirer i am interested in you pretty.

Couldn't get him to email me, but figured since he's abusing stolen photos of American actor Jon Hamm:

mark.jpg
mark.jpg (9.22 KiB) Viewed 3133 times

mark1.jpg
mark1.jpg (13.35 KiB) Viewed 3133 times

mark2.jpg
mark2.jpg (8.78 KiB) Viewed 3133 times

And his email address is connected to this facebook profile:

Ayo Aikhomu from Ekpoma Nigeria

... that it would be fair to post him without it.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Steve Mark stevemark_16@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 06, 2012 4:01 am

He also assumes Manchester City is a place rather than a football club. Plus he got the spelling wrong to boot :lol:
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.