Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chris-kent123@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

markproberson05@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:47 pm

Hi sweetie good day and how you and how is work going? My love thanks so much for your understanding and i will never forget it is a promise and i will also make sure that i make you happy so that you feel like the supper woman you are with good romantic hours on you i miss you so much baby kiss. I hope to hear from you soon.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:17 am

Hi sweetie good day and how are you? That's good to hear that everything is going well and your business is running fine too. I really miss you so much my love and i can't wait to have you on my arms soon, make you to sleep like a baby you are to me sing cool blues for you and tell you how much i love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Hope to hear from you soon my Queen kiss.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:43 pm

Hello sweetie good day and how are you doing today? how is work going? hope your not stressing your self much, sweetie i really miss you so much, i was thinking about you all through, sweetie i'm happy to know your doing fine, your all i have in my life, sweetie i can't wait to be with you kiss and hold you and feel the real woman in you my sweetie, i can't sleep, i thinking about you every moment of my life please take good care of your self for me ok i love you my sweetie kisses and hugs
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:32 pm

Hello my sweetie, how are you doing? how is today's work? hope your not stressed up? honey i really miss you last night, honey i love you so much, i can't stop thinking about you my sweetie, please take good care of your self for me my precious queen kisses and hugs Thanks your husband Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:22 am

Hello sweetie, how are you doing today? how is work going? hope your not stressed up with work? sweetie i like them, i will be happy to play with the toys with you my darling wife, i cherish everything about you my precious queen, i can't stop thinking about you my queen, you bring joy and happiness to my life, sweetie love is not the destination but it is the journey that you spend with your partner. being with you has been so good, you are like the best life partner I could ever ask for my journey. do not ever leave me and go as together our life will show the way of being so in love with you. If being so happy and all, I love you my sweetie, please always take good care of your self for me ok, i love you my princess jewel kisses and hugs, Thanks your husband Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:21 am

Hello sweetie, how are you doing my beautiful wife? how is work going? honey hope your not stressing your self much at work? baby i love you so much i can't wait to come back home and play with you my wife, i think about you every moment of my life, i pray to God to guide and protect you my wife, honey i will not have any pain playing with you, i love everything about you, honey have you had from Mr Larry i hope they will soon deliver my package to your door step, please once you receive any massage from them please keep me updated ok my love, i can't wait to suck your female genitalia and make you get wet kissing and holding your breast, Baby you complete me in every way. I really don't know how I will say. but since the time you have been in my life, you have given me happiness that is rear. With you it's so easy to say anything. I don't have to think before speaking, I share that kind of comfort with you. Do you know that you mean the world to me? you are my life is all I wish to say. Baby you are my world. The way I feel for you is so true and it's so rear. The way I feel for you is something magical. I think that I am in love with you so much. Baby I am sure I do. I am waiting to hear the same from you. I love you and will forever do. please take good care of your self for me your husband Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:48 am

Hello sweetie, how are you doing today? how is work going? sweetie i received a mail from the argent he told me that his having problem with custom in kotoka airport Ghana, that they need an important document which his not with him and they are demanding 2000 dollars for the two document in other to release my package to him so i will bored the next flight to USA with our package, please sweetie i would want you to help me make the payment so our package will leave there to you immediately , i have money with me here but i don't have access to send it from here due to law that govern us here in afghan, please help me and and send the money to him and i will pay you back as soon as i'm back home please my sweetie, i'm so worried please my love i really want you to help me out i will be so happy my queen, i really need your help i need your urgent reply.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:18 pm

Hello sweetie how are you today? sweetie am so sad now as i read your email, my love i trust you with all my heart and that why i sent that package to you so you will keep it until am back so we can make good plan on how to use it for our future, sweetie you know how much we have in that box with the jewelries i bought for you, please my love this money i get another email from him telling me that i have to do something fast and send the money to him so he will get the two document and leave there immediately , sweetie please i will give you the money immediately you received our package because i will give you the unlock code of the box so you can open it and take money for your personal expenses ok, please my love this is the information he sent to me now on my email which you will use to send the money to him through western union or moneygram ok.

Name: AWAIBE E.

Address :124 airport road Accra Ghana

City : Accra

Sweetie please once you send he money to him send the information's to me or you can send it to the Agent email address so he will pick the money and pay for the document ok. hope to hear from you soon and have a lovely weekend and always take good care of yourself for me ok. love you my sweetie future wife
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:33 am

My sweetie how are you today? sweetie just now am back to camp and read your email and also got email from the Agent because i email him and told him to provide account where you can transfer the money and he sent account to me now, sweetie please can you tell me what prove you want from me and i will give it to you, i will pay you back your money immediately am out from here i will give it you on our first day of meeting ok, please help me out so the Agent will leave there with our package to your home ok, and i will so much like us to talk on phone i have try to call you over and over on the telephone you give to me but i can't get through, please darling send me your cell phone number so i will call you for us to talk and hear each other voice ok, darling here is the ACCOUNT INFORMATION THE AGENT SENT TO ME ,

BANK: BBVA
ACCT# : 676526XXXX
NAME: F. P.
ROUTING# : 113010547
ADDRESS : HOUSTON TX 77068

Sweetie once you send the money please send the payment receipt to me so i will send it to the Agent ok
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:04 pm

Hello sweetie, how are you doing today? Happy sunday my sweetie, i miss you so much my sweetie, Here is the account
Account Name : D. S. inc.
Add : Brooklyn.Ny. 11237.
Bank Address : 10 Middle Road, Great Neck. Ny 11021.
Bank : Bank of America.
Account No: 48300246XXXX
Routing: 021000322.
SWIFT : BOFAUS3N.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.