Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chris-kent123@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

markproberson05@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:11 am

Hello my dear how are you today? Just got back to my office now to read from you and find out that you have not respond to my previous email, hope you are in good health?, Please I will love to read from you so we can establish good communication, because my heart approve you, Hope to read from you soon. Thanks Mark
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:49 pm

Darling how are you today hope you are doing great? am so happy to read from your email now which always delight my heart knowing that my future wife is in good health, honey i will be going for my retirement on 28th of January, baby i care for everything about you, i can't wait to be with you on January my queen, honey here in camp we are not allowed to move out, i feel you so much overhear, i think about you every moment of my life, i know is not easy with you out there, please try and hold yourself for me ok, i love you with all my heart, please don't stress your self much at work ok, your all i have in my life, honey i got email from son yesterday and he send his greeting to you and he can't wait to meet you face to face? honey i will like to ask you something, honey will you like to relocate to USA once we get married or will you like us to live over there in your country ? Darling since day one we've shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving woman, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I loved you. From day one, I knew there is something in you that no other woman had. You are the most AMAZING woman I have ever known. Thinking back to the strange way we met, how we grow so close in just a few short days, and how you were the first one to show me the meaning of true love, it makes me smile and fall all over for you. Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you. I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much. Please darling you take good care of yourself for me ok. Kiss from your darling Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:41 pm

Hello darling, how are you doing? how is your health hope your fine? honey i don't like the way you communicate with me on email, you don't even have time for me, your work is more important than me, please if your not interested in me just open up ok, i'm tired of the way you communicate with me
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:08 pm

Hello my queen, how are you doing? hope you did not stress your self much ? i didn't mean to hurt you ok, just that i can't hold my self any more,I won't ever leave your side my love, I promise that forever. You are my love and my destiny. With you I feel like ecstasy. My love you are the one for me. With you I have all the glee. You make my life wonderful, and with you by my side I truly feel beautiful. It is best this way I know. I don't have many words to show. But, you are someone really special I adore. You are the one I want to live my life with. You are the one I want to be with. For without you I am incomplete. I love you baby, I love you from my heart. Let's make a beautiful lovely start. i really love you so much, please try to understand me, my heart accepts you, lets build our home with good and understanding heart, i love you my beautiful queen kisses and hugs Thanks Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:58 pm

Hello my darling wife,
How are you doing today? Look around you, the season of Christmas is the most romantic season of all. I want to cuddle with you in one blanket, sit in front of the fire furnace, watch the Christmas tree and listen to Christmas carols all day long. Merry Christmas to you my love.Days are not the same without you. Nights are oh so long. I think I love you so much, because you are my life's most beautiful song. Dear I can't stay without you now. Let us take the wedding vow. You know what you complete me like no one else does. All day I just long for your touch! Why I love you so much, I don't have any answer. Just a thought that I love you and can't live without you! Yes, baby its true; I really can't live without you. Please be mine forever and till the end of time, i love you my sweet queen kisses and hugs Thanks Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:11 pm

Hello my darling wife,
How are you doing today? hope your fine? honey i know how you feel when your alone, you know here in camp we are not allowed to come out to visit anyone, its very dengerious for security reasons, like i told you i will be retiring soon so i will come back home and be with you my darling, Do you know the effect you have on me? Even in times of stress, I find myself calmer than usual. I always seem to find the lighter side in things and situations. This is so unlike me, the pessimist I used to be. No matter how hard I would try I used to be impossible to think positive. But right from when you walked into my life, things have changed. You have become like the biggest strength in my life.

Every day with you I learn something new. Your positive nature, your ability to see good in every one and your kindness has reflected in me and is making me so much like you. I am loving the new me and hence falling in love with you even more. Every passing day makes me realize how important you are to me. I never want to lose you my darling.

I love you today and I will love you forever. Because you are my angel. merry Christmas is a season of great joy, a time for remembering the past and hoping for the future. May the glorious message of peace and love fill you with joy during this wonderful season. Merry christmas and blissful new year in advance i love you so much my darling wife kisses and hugs Thanks your husband Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 pm

To the one I my heart longs for,
How are you doing today? hope you enjoyed yesterday? i really miss you so much, i was thinking about you all through yesterday, i promise to make it up to you my darling, as soon as i'm back i will make you feel like a real woman, make sure you don't stress yourself much ok, your so precious to me, i cherish everything about you my darling, your a woman f honor and dignity, a woman with golden heart, a woman after my heart.

Love was just a word until my life introduced me to you! Just like the sun belongs to the sky and the fishes belong to the sea, I feel like I belong to you. It feels like I have finally found my purpose in life, the reason I was made. I was made for you. I feel so lucky that I have finally reunited with my soul mate. I never ever want to part from you. You are the reason for my happiness, and only you have to power to make me cry. I love you my angel, will never give up on this beautiful relationship.

Yours today and forever, There are some things that you just can't explain in words. apart from the love in your eyes and heart, I want to simply confess it to you that I am so in love with you. I am and will always be by your side to assure you that it's so true. Yes, baby my love for you is true. I love you! I will always be yours till eternity, life with you is a blissful journey, i love you my heartbeat, kisses and hugs
Thank your husband Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:53 pm

Hello my pretty darling,
Good morning my darling wife, How are you doing? I'm happy to read from you knowing that you are in good health, i thank God for your good health, honey i can't sleep, i think about you every moment of my life, i will be preparing for patrol, Honey always remember me in prayers i really feel for you, i can't wait to come back home and eat with you in same plate, watching you preparing our food, playing with you making you happy walking with you on the walk way holding your hands, kissing you honey lets chat on email please i'm online now i'm waiting to read from you.

Love is that one special smile and that smile is yours. When I am with you, I smile all day. even if I have nothing else to say. You make me feel loved every way. You are the source of my smile; you are the reason for my happiness all the while. Baby just want to tell you that you are my reason for glee. Cant imagine my life without you, I can't imagine my life even in the blue. Be with me until the end of time. I feel so loved when I call you mine. Baby yes you are mine.

Everyone around me as well can see the change in me and are asking me what the reason is. The reason is you, my darling! You are that sweet reason that has brought meaning to my existence and happiness in my life. You are that reason I was waiting for the rest of my life. After meeting you there is just one more thing I need. I need you. With you by my side, I know I can conquer anything that comes my way.
So be my strength my love. Be mine!
Love you forever, Thanks your husband Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:47 pm

Hello my darling how are you today? honey i'm worried to read from you, hope everything is fine? Darling you are the most incredible woman I have ever meet. You're so outgoing and friendly, and you always have so much to say. You're so sweet and your heart is so big. I have never met anyone with a heart like yours, and I love you for it. There are no words to express how I feel about you. I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. You are my life, my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend and mu soul melts. You are my one true love.

Darling I wrote this letter for you to keep, and when you need a reminder of how I feel. I've said it before and I'll say it again, words cannot express how you make me feel. I make this promise to you my darling, to love you the way that you love me. I now look to the future and forget the past, your life is mine and we will make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. With all my heart I am forever yours. Please my darling you always take good care of yourself for me ok. Thanks Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:58 pm

Hello darling,
How are you doing? honey what was the question you asked me i didn't answered?
i'm so surprise to hear this from you, please honey i will be waiting to hear your questions,
Thanks your husband Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.