Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen pictures of Sgt. Sherri Jo Gallagher

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ubadepartmentcare@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:52 pm

UBA SENEGAL/UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA ( SIEGE) is located in Dakar, Senegal. Company is working in Banks, credit unions business activities. Visit our company website for more information about us:http:/ /www.ubagroup.com .
Bank of Africa-Senegal (UBA nests
Address: Dakar, route des Almadies,
Lot area D 12 BP: 11.476
Tel: + 221 703499524
Date. FEB, 6TH, 2021

Attention:

Dear Customer,

We the bank have been waiting to hear from you based on sending the receipt of money you sent for the posting of your ATM credit card.Based on bank banking procedures if you fail to send the money before two weeks from today the bank i will send the ATM credit card to the Central Bank Of Senegal by so doing the ATM Card is no longer in the control of our dear bank rather at the custody of Central Bank Of Senegal.So try to be fast to collect your credit card ok.

Stated below is the cost of posting your ATM card to you through courier service.

You are required to pay $350 Dollar which covers the posting/delivering fee of your ATM card through courier service.

Below is the information where you are expected to wire the above mentioned payment via Bank of Africa to enable our bank deliver your ATM Card to you in your provided address.
Account Name:O. E.
Bank Name: Bank of Africa-Senegal
Account Number:0451768XXXX
Swift Code:AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Code:SN100
Code Agence:01018
IBEAN:SN08 SN10 00100 18000 4517 68XXXXXX
CIE RIE.........71
Bank Address:Ras Mission I ET II VILLA N::26 GOLF SUD

Once we receive your posting fee we will proceed with the posting/delivering of your ATM Card to your provided address.

Note: That it takes 3-4 days from the day you made your payment to get your ATM Card delivered to you in your address by the Courier Service agent.

Should you have any question call immediately (s) call Tel: + 221 703499524

Regards,
Mr. Andrew Luis
Director Of Operations Wire Transfer (UBA)
Should you have any question(s) call Tel: + 221 703499524
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: gallaghersherri59@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:09 pm

Unsolicited email received:

My name is Sgt. Sherri Gallagher , I am a single woman from the United States, I am a military officer serving in Yemen, I am 35 years old. I invited you here because I need your assistant to secure the fund I made here in Yemen. I hope you are with me. The United Nations is fighting terror in Yemen. I have $ 3.5 million in Yemen. Due to United Nations law, I put this money on the Red Cross, but I don't want to continue with the Red Cross, due to the uprising here in Yemen, so I want to get this money out of here as the crises increase daily.
I want you to help me save this money in your account, I will come looking for you after my special military service.
After receiving the money, I will give you 50% of the total money if you continue working with me.Please my dear I will like to hear from you to know whether you accept this or not.I will also inform you how to continue updating and I would also like to know you very well as I have introduced myself to you.Your emergency response is very necessary.

Yours Faithfully

Sgt.Sherri Gallagher

Header:

Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 09:55:28 +0000
Message-ID: <CACUJmg4OurW9pXR5K-26EHLV_rmgqN8igqXCF5UadtXyn-QiSA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Thanks for your good response

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gallaghersherri59@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:22 pm

The recovery scam.

Email received:

Hello my dearest
I am pleased to inform you of my favor to transfer the fund to a Swiss account with the help of a new partner from Senegal who is an international entrepreneur.
I am currently in China for an investment project with my husband. In the meantime, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to help me transfer the funds even though they somehow failed us. I am very happy to inform you that I left you a VISA ATM CARD in your name containing ($ 300,000.00 USD) (THREE hundred thousand US dollars) for you. I am giving you this money because of your previous efforts and attempts to help me, and I did. without my husband knowing because if he knows it will be a very big problem
however, I would like you to feel free to contact United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal
email: (ubadepartmentcare@gmail.com) BANCO UNIDO DE AFRICA-SENEGAL (UBA) Address: Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot DTel.: (+221) 703499524 Fax: (+ 221) 704763350 contact the UBA bank for the ATM CARD VISA,
Tell the bank to send you the VISA ATM CARD via DHL DeliveryService or any Currie service, I kept this $ 300,000.00 for your past efforts and tried to help me on the transfer matter a few days ago. I really appreciate your efforts at the time. So feel free and get in touch with the United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank in your country or the world.
At this moment, I am very busy here for investment projects with my new partner and I will not have time to answer his emails.
Finally, remember that I sent instructions to the bank (UBA) on his behalf to receive that money in the VISA ATM CARD,
attentively

Header:

Return-Path: <gallaghersherri59@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 23:44:17 +0100
Message-ID: <CACUJmg63GATff8J0Nwh5qPoW7Nf_ukjhx3KeJkrK2TjWXq+H-Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good news to you
To:

+221703499524 / +221704763350 - already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ichelleernella71@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:21 am

Greetings
My name is Michelle Fernella from u.s.a
i intend to visit your nation for tourist
reply me to know more about me

Header:

Return-Path: <ichelleernella71@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.222.41]
Reply-To: femella159@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 16:35:32 +0000
Message-ID: <CAPErWvcQNnqQhxWuCber1khEUyvqkAF=VAuu965_zv-uQ=K3Yg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

femella159@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:14 pm

How are you doing today and hope you are in good health,I am so pleased and overwhelmed with your kind response, I'm happy to hear back from you. I am America citizen and also an Army officer as a Major and I am serving in the US Army, I base in Miami Florida but right now I am leading a troop in Afghanistan. I am serving in the military of the 3rd Infantry Division here in Afghanistan and also a nurse in the military base. I Love meeting people, reading, traveling, sharing ideas and also I care about nature, human being, I love arts, environment, social culture, etc. I am 41 years of age. My full names are Michelle Fernella, a Major in the American Army. I am an America National and I am still in Kabul in a peacekeeping mission.

It is my pleasure having you as my friend. I am here to build a strong friendship based on mutual respect and love. We are living only once and I don't want to spend the rest of my Life on dirty and unnecessary things, like wasting time with someone who is not responsible and reliable. I know what I want from life. Knowing one another is a gradual process and here are few things I think you should know about me. I am American citizen and also an Army officer as a Major and I am serving in the US Army, a Major in the U.S.A Army.I Love meeting people, reading, traveling, sharing ideas and also I care about nature, human being, I love arts, environment, social culture, etc.

Actually I have a son and his name is Micheal, he is 11 years old he is in Military Boarding Schools in Texas under the care of my Government since the death of his late father as he died in a fetal accident.

I am glad to have you as a friend and I believe that we have so many things to share in common. I have been a Soldier all through my life and now that I have seen someone who is out of my profession, I am so pleased to have you in my life as a friend and am sure that it a pleasure knowing me as well.
I would like you to tell me more about yourself and your country
Thanks and god bless you as I wait for your kind response.
Best Regards
Major Michelle Fernella

Stolen images used:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

femella159@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:32 pm

Greetings, Dear Partners.

How are you today, hopefully everything is fine with you, I apologize because I am late in replying to your message, I am busy with my work, life is not easy here, we have experienced a series of bad experiences. but I like reading your message. I just returned from a team patrol and it seems a bit peaceful today. Like now, Afghanistan is some calm and there are not many conflicts except that there were several explosive bomb attacks on NATO tanks last week.

Honestly and frankly, I don't like the type of people who make promises and cannot fulfill, I like to take things slowly, I like honest people and full of effort with me, Can I trust you to keep my life secret between us? This secret involves my life and my wonderful career, if you promise that I can trust you, then I will explain in detail to you in my next message.

Regarding business advice, I told you in my previous message and I really don't have a business idea and I am looking for the right advice from you if you know a lot about good and profitable business in your country, the success of every business is management well, if you know about management well, we now have to think about investment feasibility costs.

I want you to let me know the business investment plans and inform me on your next mail, I want us to continue with this arrangement as soon as possible because I don't have much time here. I have the money and I want to spend it on a business investment in your country but I want to know what I will do with it first before continuing, because I have now made you as my partner, I really have the things I need to share with you but I must be sure that you will keep them between you and me just to be secret and confidential.
Your urgent response is needed

Greetings, Yours sincerely
Major Michelle Fernella

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

femella159@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:38 pm

Greetings to you

How are you and your family today? Thanks for your reply. I want you to know that I have more than 100% confidence and trust in you. Now I will tell you something that I want you to keep between you and me. You should not share this even with your children or your parents for my safety, yours and my beautiful career. I've trusted you in my little conversations with you. I have to tell you everything about me because I see that you are part of my future

Then, with regard to what I want to tell you, I actually have about $ 1.5 million dollars here in a security company, this money is legal, I did it since then but I can not take it to my country. Due to my position, I also bought some items to fill the box, so these items are also inside the box to cover the money, so you can take what you want for your own use, are the following: four handbags from luxury, five sets of jewelry and gold rings for men and women, two new Apple laptops, three iPhone 6+, two Samsung Galaxy Note 5, one Samsung J7 and six versace perfumes

but the series of research on money is happening these days, we all plan to find a way to get the money from the security company where we deposit it, since we could not take it to the bank for the security of money and our work. Transfer this money through a courier service of diplomatic immunity to your country so that you can save and keep the money for our investment plans until you find it there in your country once I finish my mission here.

As we are still working for the united state government, I can not send this money to my country at this time because I do not have any reliable person to act as my closest relative and also because of the banking policy as a result of the global crisis. there at this time. Therefore, I will need your help to act as my closest relative to receive this money in your country, since I have verified that you have immunity to receive diplomatic courier packages.

Honestly, if I do not move this money as soon as possible before leaving this country, I will lose it and I could also expose myself to the Government. This is what I would like you to do, once you receive this money, i will give to you $ 30% and take $ 300,000 for orphanage homes, and keep the rest in your account for our investment plan. I assure you that this transaction will be risk free and that your success is 100% guaranteed i promise to you.

Therefore, the only option is to send the money by diplomatic immunity delivery service to receive it in your country, as it is much safer and faster.

To expedite the necessary arrangements,I need your details Below

(1). Your Full Name

(2) Your Address

(3) Your Phone Number

(4) Your Nearest Airport

So you can receive the money box in your country. They will arrange the money as a package and declare it as diplomatic valuables of the family at the airport. They will deliver it to your address as agreed and I agreed with them.

Honey, this is my life and you should definitely keep it a secret and confidential
I await your response and your complete information as requested
My Best Regards
Major Michelle Fernella

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

femella159@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:43 pm

I am happy to hear from you and i believe that very soon you will have my box with you.The attachment is the deposit certificate of the box, but i am sending it to you as a family treasure.
The content of the box remains our top secret, No one should know the content,only you and me.

Meanwhile the box has departed from Kabul Afghanistan through the United Nations Islamic jet and will arrive in United Arab Emirates ( Dubai ) ,then from there,the flight will go to Dakar Senegal as all consignment from kabul gets to Dakar for final arrangement, the flight will arrive at Dakar 31/10/2021/ saturday

I shall let you have the contact of the diplomat for you to reach an agreement with him on how and where the box will be delivered to you. You will let him have your full names, address of delivery and your phone numbers for him to make the necessary logistics involved.

But if you can fly to Senegal and get the box from the diplomat yourself,let me know. but if you cat then you will have to contact the diplomat so that he can arrange on how to deliver the box to your country destination.

Meanwhile,it is clear to you that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the box, You will only tell him that the box is our family treasure, You are going to take control and reach an agreement with him as regards to the delivery of the box to you.

In accordance with United Nation's diplomatic delivery act,the diplomat have diplomatic immunity which gives them the right to convey any consignment without the disturbance of the customs and other security agents at the airport as Everything is under control.

I will wait to hear from you.
Best Regards
Major Michelle Fernella

From the fake Airway bill:
http:/ /www.dcilogisticexp.com
+441163264500

Phone: +441163264500
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* aql Wholesale Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

femella159@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:01 pm

How are you doing over there, hope you are doing fine by his grace.
I am happy to inform you that i got a message from the United Nation, that my box arrived to you country Italy safely and now with the diplomat.
Below is the contact of the diplomat given to me.

DIPLOMAT INFORMATION

NAME... Diplomat Anthony Brown

E-mail : unitednationservice742@gmail.com

Phone number .. +221705841346 /+221705923181

Write to him now and let me know as soon as you have contacted him. please try your possible best and follow the instruction of the diplomat and do everything as he will instruct you, when you receive the parcel from the diplomat, i will instruct you on what to do ok.

Regards
Major Michelle Fernella

Phone numbers: +221705841346
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+221705923181
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

unitednationservice742@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:37 pm

I received your email and read on google translation for my best understanding and would like to inform you that I have in my position here a box that was instructed to be delivered in your country in U S A by (Michelle Fernella Major)

I want you to send the information below to me and make sure the information is correct to avoid delays when arriving at the airport.

Full name________

Address____________

Telephone____________

Nearest airport _________

Once the above information is confirmed, I will have to do a quick process with the entire organization involved immediately to transmit the box to your country.

Yours in service,
Diplomat agent,
Anthony Brown
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.