Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen pictures of Sgt. Sherri Jo Gallagher

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

unitednationservice742@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:05 pm

we would like to inform you that we have received your correspondence in good condition, as we have in our position here in Dakar, Senegal the portion that was delivered to be delivered to USA.
we want you to know that we now confirm that you are the right person to receive the package. the package will have to be delivered to you as a diplomatic shipment, to avoid any kind of delay from any authority around the world, which is why the yellow immunity label is highly needed before we can board the flight to your destination and delivers the package safely. (Below are your information described)

NAME: ______

TELEPHONE: _________

ADDRESS: _________

NEIGHBORHOOD: _________

NEAREST AIRPORT: ________

We will have to travel with Turkish Airlines and land at VITORIA AIRPORT, HOLY SPIRIT: EURICO DE AGUIAR SALLES, as soon as we arrive. we will proceed immediately with delivery to your home.

Before we can transport your package here in Dakar Senegal, we will have to get the yellow diplomatic sticker in the order box to help pass through the airport without delay due to immigration and any airport of authority, because the parcel is confidential and a diplomatic shipment. , only the diplomatic label on the yellow label may prevent the customs authorities from searching or digitizing the parcel.

we can not board the flight without labeling the parcel box because the contents of the box are classified as (Family Treasures) The yellow label will prevent the customs from approaching once the label is attached in the order box, we will have a safe trip .

To get a diplomatic etiquette from the Ministry of Security and Justice of the Dakar Senegal, it will cost the sum of only $ 650. (Six hundred and fifty dollars only)

If you can ship this money today or tomorrow then we can get the yellow label and put it in the order box and prepare to board a flight.

Please respond to us as soon as possible so we can provide you with bank account information to make payment and return to us so we can take immediate action.

Your in the service
Diplomat Anthony Brown
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:26 pm

daer sir
below is one of the custom account information that you will use to send the money, l. O. 567306XXXX Ecobank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:51 pm

i want you to tell me what you want me to do with the box here in Dakar Senegal, if i may ask how do you want me to do with this box is to stay here in Dakar Senegal airport or do you want to come here in Dakar Senegal please tell me, because we are here since friday waiting for you to send the money to pay yellow card clear the box from the customer you to allow the box to me so that i will com to your country for you to receive it ok i will be waiting to hear goo news from you see my mail ok
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

femella159@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:54 pm

My.I did not remain silent since all these while because I don't want a situation whereby this our opportunity will pass us by and to maintain the relationship between me and you borders me a lots want you to

contact the diploma now. so that he can help us get the yellow card that holding at the Senegal Dakar airport under custom cares study

ok. which you know as them size the box is very risk to us ok. which
you have to act as a man to contact the diploma for him to tell you on how you we send the money for him to help us get the yellow card

that they demand from you before they release the box to them to deliver to you over there in your country ok so that i will signal out over here. and come to your country to meet you for both of us see each other and share the money invest it in good business ok i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible you contacted the diploma for to send the money to him to help us ok my love you are

the only one i patient to see in my life to live together ok is me miss Major Michelle Fernella
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:28 pm

Daer sir
below is one of the custom account information that you will use to send the money,

Account Name B. A.
Nestor Bank Name ...Bank of Africa Senegal
Account Number 00553197XXXX
Code Banque SN100
CodeGuichet 01032
Cle Rib 44
IBAN SN08 SN10 0010 32XXXXXX
9700 0144
SWIFT AFRISNDAXXX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

femella159@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:12 pm

My dear,
Good money and l hope that you are in perfect and in sound health and also doing well in your work. l have read your email and l want you to try help me send the money to the diploma for him to deliver the box to you ok thanks before booking the fly ticket to fly to your country ok i will be waiting for you ok. thanks my love and only one i hope in my life to live together ok regards, is me miss Michelle Fernella
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:45 pm

i want you to understand me, we are now in a local village inside kabul,and we as military personnel are not allowed do any form of transaction with any bank in this country, and any soldier who falls victim of the rules and regulation, will be detained for 6 months with hard labour for violating the policies.
So my dear please i will advice you to try your possible best and follow the instructions of diplomat anthony brown and do everything possible and send the money as soon as possible today or tomorrow,and once they confirm it then he can make arrangement and obtain the yellow tag from the senegal ministry of security and justice and stamp it on the consignment luggage to enable him board flight and travel to your country and deliver the box in your home.
i pray that you read and have sympathy on my box to avoid delay my dear.
i hope to read good news from you soonest.
Regards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:44 pm

DAER SIR
DELOW IS ONE OF THE CUSTOMACCOUNT INFORM ATIONTHAT YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE ;ONEY

BANK NAME,, BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME,, ISAAC C.
ACCOUNT NUMBER,, 004 518 16XXXX
SWITFT CODE,, AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE,, SN100
CODE AGENCE,, 01018
IBAN,, SNO8 SN10 0010 1800 4518 16XXXXXX
CIE RIB,, 57
BANK ADDRESS,, QRT RAS MISSION 1
ET 2 GOLF SUD SENEGAL
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:00 pm

Dear Sir
hello I want to inform you that you are the one who is delaying everything now
i want you to understand me,
and for quick and easy communication I need your urgent answers now ok.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgallagher382@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:55 am

Takk, fikk du e-posten min?

/ (Google translate)

Thanks, did you get my email?

Header:

Return-Path: <jonasboyd0001@gmail.com>
Reply-To: sgallagher382@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 06:34:36 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJxddtP0_Yo7MxMix_rt47xHVnJX-GS+N0ybjYTbJcWPJ8zEMA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: du
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.