Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen pictures of Sgt. Sherri Jo Gallagher

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

infosupermaritimecourier@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 14, 2016 7:21 pm

FROM THE OFFICE OF MR. K VLAVO
DATE < 14.05.2016>

Complete of the day Mr xxx we the office of super maritime security delivering company has received your resending details and confirmed you as the rightfull owner of the consignment box and also understood that you have accepted to pay for the insurance certificate coverage fee of $970 us dollars we also hereby to inform you that as soon as we receive the money that in the next 72 hours that we will send your consignment box package over their in your country USA as we have already informed you in our previous email.

Here is your Tracking PIN, you are free to track the movement of your package online logging to our website
Web site
http:/ /supermaritime.ahalagrou.com/
TRACKING PIN CODE. 3154327894

Bellow is the name of logistic and dispatch manager name which you will use to make the payment through western union or Money Gram.
Amount...........................$​970 us dollars
Reciever name......................... Philip Kurt
Address........................ One portuaire Derriere SGMT Route Man, BP 9198 Lome
Country........................ Togo

As soon as you send the money, kindly scan and send the payment receipt/slip to us via email attachment for documentray purpose.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question.
for more directives/clarifications. please always reply to this email
id : infosupermaritimecourier@diplomats.com

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.
We are waiting for your responds.
Operation manager . MR. K VLAVO
Supermaritime Couier and Security Service
Telephone: +228 476 25 530
Fax: ....... +228 929 93 921
Address..... One portuaire Derriere SGMT Route Man, BP 9198 Lome
Country...... Lome Togo
Email:............. infosupermaritimecourier@diplomats.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infosupermaritimecourier@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 16, 2016 11:25 pm

Vessel Agencies & Logistics Services

With a passion for Africa!

DATE < 16.05.2016>

With due respect we received your email today requesting for account details on how you can make the payment of the insurance certificate coverage fee, which we already told you to make the payment through western Union money transfer or Money Gram , for fast receiver of the money but since you preffer to make the payment through bank to bank transfer we are hereby sending you the account details to make the payment bellow and as soon as you make the payment you should not forget to scan and send to us the payment slip/receipt for documenttray purpose and confirmation that you have make the payment and also ask your bank how many days it will take for us to receive the money over here in Lome Togo.

ACCOUNT DETAILS BELLOW

NAME: UMAH EMMANUEL UDONSI.
BANK NAME:.......... UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE.(UTB)
IBAN CODE:........ TG53-TG009010214352550050002.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ..........214352556005000.
SWIFT CODE: .............UNTBTGTG.
ADDRESS: ............UTB JEAN 11,NOVISSI.
COUNTRY.....................LOME-TOGO

Here is your Tracking PIN, you are free to track the movement of your package online logging to our website
Web site
http:/ /supermaritime.ahalagrou.com/
TRACKING PIN CODE. 3154327894

Amount...........................$​970 us dollars
Reciever name......................... Philip Kurt
Address........................ One portuaire Derriere SGMT Route Man, BP 9198 Lome
Country........................ Togo

As soon as you send the money, kindly scan and send the payment receipt/slip to us via email attachment for documentray purpose.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question.
id : infosupermaritimecourier@diplomats.com

Telephone: +228 476 25 530
Fax: ....... +228 929 93 921
Address..... One portuaire Derriere SGMT Route Man, BP 9198 Lome
Country...... Lome Togo
Email:............. infosupermaritimecourier@diplomats.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtsherri_gallagher@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:37 am

Hello my dearest one,

I'm happy to inform you about my Favor in getting the consignment box received with the help of a new partner from Senegal who is an international businessman. Presently I'm in Senegal for investment projects and we have finish the investment and projects here in Senegal but I travel with him to my country United States to see my family, Meanwhile I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in receiving the consignment box that it failed us some how. I'm very much glad to inform you that I left ATM VISA CARD on your name that contains ($200,000.00 USD) (Two Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) for you I am giving you this money because of your past efforts and attempts to assist me, however I will like you to Feel free and contact United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal email: ( ubabankgroupdepartment@gmail.com ) contact UBA bank for the ATM VISA CARD,

Tell the bank to send the ATM VISA CARD to you through DHL delivery Service, I kept this $200,000.00 for your past efforts and attempt to assist me in the matter of receiving the consignment box. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with the United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal because I don’t know anybody here in Senegal that why I kept it for you in the Bank and I don’t want my new partner to know about it, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or any where in the world. At this moment, I am very busy because of the investment projects with my new partner because we want to do some investment also here in my country United States. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to the (UBA) bank on your behalf for you to receive that money on the ATM VISA CARD, Take care and remain Blessed.

Mrs Sherri,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

brittanycrumps99@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:19 pm

Dearest one,
How are you today please do not be surprise to receive this email from me, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.
It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? , my name is Brittany Crumps,
I am US military officer currently in Libya now, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $3,600,000 (Three Million six Hundred Thousand united states Dollars ) I am seeking your assurance and assistance to secure my share of the money out of this country ( Libya ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country.

So i want you to assure me that if this money gets to you in your country that you are going to be trusted to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money from you. but i want to let you know that i have made a solid arrangements with a company known as "Super maritime courier and Security Service" and they have promised to deliver the fund through their diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.

This delivery is going to be handle legally by the "Super maritime courier and Security Service" and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 25% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Funds.
Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to be with you for you to help me to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.
I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Yours friend,
Brittany Crumps,

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (24.27 KiB) Viewed 5428 times

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:19 am

Dearest one,
Thanks for your mail which was well understood. Firstly,I want to assured you that everything is going to work out accordingly without any problem in the future.
Meanwhile, every arrangement to insure safe delivery of the cash box to you is in place, through a reliable security and delivery company without any form of problem when you finally receive the consignment box, once again I want you to understand that I did not disclose entire deal to the company for security reasons.
As a woman I really wish to be your partner and also promised to reward you accordingly for your acceptance to help me in securing this money and to maintain confidentiality attached to this business as this is my only hope for investment when i retired from service.

Like I told you, I am a serving senior officer in the military and after this business we are going to create an everlasting family relationship, and you will not regret for being part of this project but I pray that God will give you the heart and mind to truly help me without cheating me.
Once again, this business is highly secured and risk free if only you will follow my instruction every thing will go smoothly and Please try and keep this matter within yourself alone and never disclose it to anyone.

Every arrangement towards this project is between me and you alone and on no account should you disclose it even to the staffs of the delivery company (Super maritime courier and Security Service), also remember that i registered box to the company as a family treasure means that the box contain jewelries please you should keep it to your self.

For us to finalize every arrangements kindly to send your personal details to me so that I can submit it to the security company to enable them proceed further for the final delivery of the box to your Choice of Destination/country/address.

This is your required details below to me urgently;

Your full names...........
Your residence address :..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Your Country of Origin............
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................

Once you receive the money i will let you know my plans to come over to meet you face to face and we shall discuss and decide on how and where to invest the money. alternatively, when i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.
I await your immediate response
Love and care from,
Brittany
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:24 pm

Dearest One,
Thanks for your sent details so we can now proceed,i am going to submit your sent details to the delivery company and i believe as they promised they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about their further arrangements and the delivery date.

Like I told you earlier, they will tag the box as as family treasure containing Jewelries and it will be deliver to you by any of their assigned delivery officer or agent to you as i have already handed over the box to them through their accredited agent here in Libya, but they said that all packages departing from Africa must go through their African regional head office in Dakar Senegal before departing to any where in the world.

I really want us to conclude this business as soon as possible so that you can receive the package soon after departure, so i want you to officially contact the security company through their contact information now for proper identification.

Below is their contact details.
Company name: Supermaritime courier and Security Service Office / address: 41, Avenue du Président Léopold Sédar SENGHOR - BP 103 Dakar Senegal
Telephone: +221 707 624 843
Fax: ....... +221 3329 93 921
Web site...http:/ /www.supermaritimeexpress.com
Email: informsupermaritimecourier@mail.com
Operation manager: MR. K. Vlavo

Though i have already forwarded your personal data to the company but I will advice you to contact them as well either through email ,the secret code number of the box consignment is 4XFS75X please take note, is only you and me knows it and no not give it to any body please do keep it to your self .

Like I said before I have decide to compensate you with 25% of the total money once you received the money, while the rest balance shall be for my investment capital in your country.

Note, Bear it in mind that the security delivering company will only respond to you as soon as the consignment box arrive at their head office Dakar Senegal because the shipment is moving from one country to another.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation,I hope to have smile with you soon as I am counting on your honesty, i might not be free to follow the activities of the security company, so I want you to stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you.

Have a nice and better day ahead
From yours,
Brittany

Phones:
+221707624843
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+221332993921
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

brittanycrumps99@gmail.com informsupermaritimecourier@mail.c

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:20 pm

Dearest one,
I did not hear from you today i just wanted to know if you received the email i sent to you last concerning how you can contact the security delivering company to know the procedure and the date of delivering the consignment box, so have you contact them if not please go ahead and contact them because i have already introduce you to them as my partner that you will contact them so they will be expecting to receive your email by now,and as soon a you hear any respond from them you let me know.
I wait to read from you,
your friend,
Brittany

DATE <31.7.2017>

We wish to inform you that we the Supermaritime courier and Security Service,Republic of Senegal branch which is the headquarter all over Africa has received a shipment which bears your personal information as the final recipient of the consignment Box and the consignment was original sent by Brittany Crumps.
You are advice to resend your details information to us, we have already received your details through your Brittany Crumps we still need more VITAL information about you to avoid any mis Handover of the Consignment Box, that was the reason why we Insisted that you should resend your details information to us again.
Here is the details we needed about you and is Obligatory
Your full names:...........
Your address:..............
Your country of Origin...............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................
Your copy of ID CARD ,DRIVIN LINCENCE, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT any of this is accepted ...................................
Finally you should be aware that your deposited consignment box has been registered into our computer data manifesto, and
currently waiting for the insurance coverage and dispatch, meanwhile you are expected to send $1,070 us dollars immediately to facilitate required insurance certificate Coverage .

In acceptance to pay the insurance certificate Coverage fee you should go ahead and resend your full details information to us, to enable us to get back to you how you can make the payment and once we receive the money your Consignment box package will be deliver to you in the next 72 hours just for your information.

You can check through our website to know to know the current location of your consignment box to click the link and enter the Pin code and track to see the current location of your Consignment package.
NOTE .
Do not forget to track the movement of your package online logging to our website
Just click here or copy this web site.
http:/ /www.supermaritimeexpress.com/speedpost/
TRACKING PIN CODE:671896XXXX
With the above information you will be monitoring the movement of your package to know when it arrive your country.​

id :.informsupermaritimecourier@mail.com
Fax: ......+221 3329 93 921
Address..... 41, Avenue du Président Léopold Sédar SENGHOR - BP 103 Dakar Senegal
Country...... Dakar Senegal
Email...............informsupermaritimecourier@mail.com

Fixme.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

informsupermaritimecourier@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:42 pm

DATE <1.8.2017>

Complement of the day Justin we have received your resend details information and we have now confirmed that you are the rightful owner of the consignment box and also understood that you have accepted to pay for the insurance certificate coverage fee of $1,070 us dollars ,their for we the office of Supermaritime delivering Courier company wish to inform you that as soon as we received the Insurance Certificate Coverage $1,070 us dollars that your Consignment package will be deliver to you in the next 72 HOURS as we have informed you in our Previouse email,

Bellow is the name of logistic and dispatch manager name which you will use to make the payment through WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM
Amount........................$1,070 us dollars
Receiver name.............. James Abraham
Address........................ 41, Avenue du Président Léopold Sédar SENGHOR - BP 103 Dakar Senegal
Country........................ Dakar Senegal

You can check through our website to know to know the current location of your consignment box to click the link and enter the Pin code and track to see the current location of your Consignment package.
NOTE .
Do not forget to track the movement of your package online logging to our website
Just click here or copy this web site.
http:/ /www.supermaritimeexpress.com/speedpost/
TRACKING PIN CODE:671896XXXX
With the above information you will be monitoring the movement of your package to know when it arrive your country.​

id :.informsupermaritimecourier@mail.com
Fax: ......+221 3329 93 921
Address..... 41, Avenue du Président Léopold Sédar SENGHOR - BP 103 Dakar Senegal
Country...... Dakar Senegal
Email...............informsupermaritimecourier@mail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

informsupermaritimecourier@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:51 pm

If you dont want to send the money through the information we gave to you do not contact this office again in your life are you idiot.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:12 pm

ok
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.