Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen pictures of Sgt. Sherri Jo Gallagher

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen pictures of Sgt. Sherri Jo Gallagher

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:29 am

On single123:

How’s it going with you? what a nice profile you've got. well i see you are not online but would be glad if you wrote back on sherrigallagher80@ yahoo.com
Perhaps i could get the chance to seduce your mind, find your soul, and win your heart forever. smiles!

Profile elements:

I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: Arizona
City: Arizona City
Zip Code: 85006

I love joking and I feel horrible when someone next to me is sad. It's hard to write.so I'll just write down from the list that my friends at school wrote about me. my friends think I am: "good, generous, angelic patience I'd say ONLY FOR CHILDREN IT'S UNLIMITED ; loveable, helpful, indulgent, self-confident, resolute, intelligent, funny, brave, crazy, hilarious, cautious, clever, smiling, consistent..I only have to say that sometimes I can be really mean but I'm trying to change this one.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sherrigallagher80@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:30 am

Email:

MY DEAR

I am Sherri Gallagher US, Female Army.But before i proceed i know this is not certainly and conventional way of approach you to establish a relationship of trust, but due to the situation of things here, i will like to assure this business in your hand ,which i will like you to show some favor,love to be happy in each others arms.

I need your corporation in a very sensitive and delicate transaction which I have tried to keep to myself considering my profession. I hold in trust a joint treasure which I need to move into the custody of a trusted friend, who would invest the funds for the benefit of us. In the course of my military career, I was exposed to business in precious stones crude sell on international waters by a friend the Sgt. Mark Kunkel of the Canadian Army whom I met in one of my peace keeping operations.

The money we made from this transaction was much and i transferred 5.4million Dollars of my share to a company .I need a good partner who I can trust to assist me in receiving the money for investments.
Considering the sensitive nature of this business and the nature of my job, I want to trust you and give the company the permission to move the funds to you as my partner.
When this fund gets to you, you will take 20% percentage of the money while 80% will be for investment . I will like to invest in Real Estate but i don't know if you have another options?

If you honestly value this friendship and the good live both of us will have when this fund gets to you, I need your permission to proceed so that the funds will get to you in the earliest possible time.
Hoping to hear from you soonest

Best Regards,
Sgt. Sherri Gallagher.

sent from my iPad

Header:

Received: from [41.130.121.115]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.122.442
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 22:53:51 +0100 (BST)
Subject: I REQUEST YOU TO BE MY FRIEND AND PARTNER.

Originating IP: 41.130.121.115
Originating ISP: Link Egypt
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sgt.susanne1960@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:02 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3440]

What name did the scammer use?: Linkedln
Scammer's email address if you have it.: sgt.susanne1960@hotmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 5 days
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Sgt. Susanne Lee
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Linkedln
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: N/A
How much money did they demand?: N/A
Name you were told to send the money to. : N/A
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: N/A
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: N/A
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: N/A
How were you to send the money ?: N/A
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: 326eb4c.jpg
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Nothing yet.

Scammer is abusing stolen pictures of Sgt. Sherri Jo Gallagher, U.S. Army Marksmanship Unit.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

blessinggha@hotmail.com berlindageographia@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:42 am

Return-Path: <berlindageographia@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 22:16:10 +0000
Subject: hii
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hi dear, nice to meet you, hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? I'm Blessing J. Ghallagher , I am a U.S. Army officer,from the United States of America, I am supportive and caring,i like swimming and cooking,i am gentle although i am a soldier but i am kind, wanting to get a good friend, I would like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please, let's continue our conversation through my private email box, here is my email address (blessinggha@hotmail.com)am expecting to hear from you. so I will give you my pictures,and give you more details about myself.
Blessing
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

annghallagher@hotmail.com billalven2000@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 11, 2015 10:24 pm

Return-Path: <billalven2000@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 01:42:23 +0430
Subject: HELLO ....................................
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hi dear,

Nice to meet you, hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying
your day? I'm Ann J. Ghallagher , I am a U.S. Army officer, from the
United States of America, I am supportive and caring,i like swimming
and cooking,i am gentle although i am a soldier but i am kind, wanting
to get a good friend, I would like to establish mutual friendship with
you. Please,let's continue our conversation through my private email
box, here is my email address (annghallagher@hotmail.com) Am expecting
to hear from you so that I will give you my pictures,and give you more
details about myself.

Thanks yours

Ann
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: annghallagher@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:24 am

On FB as Ann Ghallagher

Picture used - stolen image of Sgt. Sherri Jo Gallagher, American soldier who holds 22 United States national rifle records:

ann.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

trustyou1@hotmail.com sgtsherrigallagherusa@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:43 am

Return-Path: <trustyou1@hotmail.com>
To: "sgtsherrigallagherusa@hotmail.com" <sgtsherrigallagherusa@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: From Sgt Sherri.
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 11:13:58 +0000

Hi!.

I'm Sgt. Sherri Gallagher. I'm a US Army officer currently in Iraq now, i am from the united state of America, i have an important issue to discus with you. Kindly reply back to me very urgent to confirm that you got my email, this is to enable me share with you the purpose of this urgent contact with you .

Attachments area
Preview attachment Sgt.jpg
[Image]
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

sgtsherri_gallagher@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 01, 2016 11:17 pm

Skype ID for Sherry:
live:sgtsherri_gallagher_1

Hello,
it's a pleasure to meet you.
I am Sherri Gallagher, a United States Army officer from united state of America, i have an important thing to discus with you. Please contact me through my private email address,

HEADER:
Return-Path: <vikymorgan@yahoo.com>
Received: from [212.82.98.72] by tm9.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Apr 2016 12:07:01 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1009.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Apr 2016 12:07:01 -0000
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016
Reply-To: Sgtsherri Gallagher <sgtsherri_gallagher@hotmail.com>
Subject: HI

Hi Dear,
I really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.

It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? as i told you earlier in my previous letter , my name is Sgt. Sherri Gallagher, I am US military officer currently in Iraq now, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Iraq, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $4,560,000 ( Four Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Iraq) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country,

So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you
It clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a ''Wing Trust delivery and security company'' and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.
This delivery is going to be handle legally by the ''Wing Trust delivery and security company'' and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country.
I have decide to compensate you with 25% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.
One passionate appeal i will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, i will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.
Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since i have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further
I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.
Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.
I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Love from.

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 03, 2016 9:40 pm

My Dear,

Good day to you and how is your health today, i hope you are healthy and fine?

Thank you for making out time to write to me again, the content of your letter are well understood, i do not want you to see this business as some thing that will bring problem to you, but i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal. Honestly i have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any problem.

Am a woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit. I chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this cash box because my spirit told me that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me.

As a military officer on assignment, am not permitted to send package down to any of my friends or relatives since am still in the military camp outside USA , if i eventually send out anything to the USA it will be suspicious and i will be queried for the action, so i chose you because i know you are the ideal person for this deal as foreigner.

Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, i promise you you will not regret been part of this matter, i do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you to believe me, but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind

One more thing, i want to let you know that there is no complication in this matter, if you follow my instruction, every thing will go smooth and sound in the process of receiving the cash box, Please try and keep this matter between you and i, because if we should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end

Please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is sealed and trusted between both of us and on no account should you let the ''WINGS TRUST DELIVERY AND SECURITY COMPANY'' to know the content of the box.

Remember that the consignment was registered as diplomatic package to the security company and that is what they believe to be in the box, so you should not let them know that the content of the box is money.

Please i will like you to send your contact details to me so that i can forward it to the security company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the cash box to your door step
Send your below information to me urgently;

Your full names:...........
Your address:..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................

Once am through here with my official assignment i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of receiving the cash box and the safe keeping of it on my behalf till i come over to you, then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

Love and care from,
Sgt. Sherri Gallagher!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2016 11:16 pm

My dearest one ,

Thanks for your information which you have sent to me, now am convinced that am in the right part with the right person. I have been doing everything possible to make sure that you will receive the cash box successfully, and i have submit your information to the security company (wings trust delivery and security company). I believe that they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about the arrival and delivery date of their delivery officer who will be coming down to your door step to deliver the cash box to you.

They tag the box as diplomatic package and it will be delivered to your door step. I have handed the box to them through their agent here, they said that all packages departing from Africa normally reach to their African head office in Lome Togo before departing to any where in the world.I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the packages within 2 or 3 days after departure to your home address that you have provided. I want you to contact the security company through their email address now for proper identification and notification.
The Contact details are as follows:

Company name WINGS TRUST DELIVERY AND SECURITY COMPANY
------------------------------------------------------
WINGS TRUST SERVICES!!
DIRECTOR IN CHARGE MR.GILMORE ACHRAF.
TEL: +228 93557464 WINGS INTERNATIONAL
E-mail: wingstrustdelivering@gmail.com
Address 253/85 forever light Hedzranawoe Lome Togo
Contact Person Mr. Gilmore Achraf,
------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, i have forward your contact details to the company but i will advice
you to write to the company through their email above, of which they will get back to you as soon as possible base on my instruction.The security code number of the consignment is (NS535XQ2). Please make sure you write this number down, it is important because the delivery officer that will be arriving your country for the delivery of the consignment will ask you of the security code number of the package.

Note. that as your information has been submitted to the security company, most of the communication will be between you and them because you are now known as the owner and the recipient of the consignment, meanwhile you should be adhering to their instruction till the consignment is being delivered to you. Secondly, keep this matter between both of us without letting any one to know about it, because some people are evil, and will not be happy when good things are coming along the way, with their greedy and negative mind. This money will be of a great value to us in future.Thank you for your cooperation, i hope to have smile with you soon and am counting on your honesty. I might not be free to follow the activities of the security company, just try and stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you Have a nice and better day ahead
Yours

PHONE NUMBER:
+22893557464
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.