Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Wendy Jone <jonew61@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Wendy Jone <jonew61@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 05, 2012 2:40 am

On DMF:

We are glad to inform you that the member seekingtruelove81 sends you a message!

Hello How are you doing today,How are your family and friends?Well,AM Wendy. by name, I am new to this Dating,am also single Never Married and Have no kids, I have only been a join for a couple days and and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to..I really enjoyed reading your profile and you are a very Handsome Guy!! I would like to get to know you better. If you are serious about the type of Woman you are looking for, please take the time to get to know me,I do have some of my Pics to share with you.i want you to know that,I don\'t like double dating and I don\'t like talking on the Website that Much... So I will be happy if you can E/m/a/i/l me Directly into my Personals E/m/a/i/l So we can talk much Better...Cos i do read m/a/i/l Frequently Via E/m/a/i/l So that We can get to know more about each Other.. E/m/a/i/l Address:::j/o/n/e/w/6/1/a/t/y/a/h/o/o/d/o/t/c/o/m/ E/m/a/i/l Address:::j/o/n/e/w/6/1/a/t/y/a/h/o/o/d/o/t/c/o/m/ E/m/a/i/l Address:::j/o/n/e/w/6/1/a/t/y/a/h/o/o/d/o/t/c/o/m/ E/m/a/i/l Address:::j/o/n/e/w/6/1/a/t/y/a/h/o/o/d/o/t/c/o/m/ I cant wait to hear back from you...i just can\'t wait to see your m/a/i/l Or number or add me to your yahoo messenger so that we can talk better . E/m/a/i/l Address......j**o**n***e***w**6**1**a***t***y**a**h****o***o**d*o***m E/m/a/i/l Address......j**o**n***e***w**6**1**a***t***y**a**h****o***o**d*o***m E/m/a/i/l Address......j**o**n***e***w**6**1**a***t***y**a**h****o***o**d*o***m E/m/a/i/l Address......j**o**n***e***w**6**1**a***t***y**a**h****o***o**d*o***m Add me to : j o n e w 6 1 I will be Looking forward to hear from you soon bye for now and have a nice day. Wendy

Profile elements:

seekingtruelove81
- 32 y/o female
- Rockport, USA
- English, English, English
- food service
- Have no children

Sex female
Children 0
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1979 - December - 25
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Slim
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 48 - 72
Looking for a body type Average
Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance
I'm looking for my soul mate, someone to spend the rest of my life with. I'm honest, caring, respectful, understanding, loving. Someone who i can trust to always be by my side as I will be by theirs through what ever we have to go through.
Someone I can trust, and depend one on to be there furry anything that we go thru have to be loving caring, understanding truthfull

wendy.JPG
wendy.JPG (17.32 KiB) Viewed 1671 times

Recevied "her" email. She pretends that we have talk on Mate1.

Good Evening
it's wendy from Mate1...I am very happy and glad to hear back from you,How are u doing and what have you been up to? How is work as well hope everything is going great...I am very interested in you and I will like to get to know more about you and see where this would leads to. I am so pleased to hear from you, it has warmed my heart and I am hoping to get to always hear from you. I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a relationship that will last forever. Distance between us does not bother me as I know we could meet, I liked your profile and all I read about it was awesome, I am a fashion designer, I Do sew clothes and design on it.I am currently from New york But I am in Rock port,Texas working on a project....well it will be my pleasure to get to know more about you and I am putting this questions to you and i will like you to get back to me with the Answer Okay.....
What do you do for a living?
What do you seek for in a relationship?
What are the basic qualities you seek for in a lady?
What sort of relationship you seek for?
What interests you?
Are you ever been married?
Got kids?
What do you do for fun?
Do you like public intimacy?
How long have you been single?
What's being single like?
Do you know I'm white and 32years old?
How do you treat your lady?
Why do you need a lady?
Can you love this lady?
What is love to you?
Would you hit your lady for any reasons?
I'll hopefully want to know what your consent is about these questions.
I want to get to know you and meet you. So I am attaching my pics to you hope you like them and send me your pics as well... Have a good day. Looking forward to hear from you back today
You are a darling.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

+ 3 other pictures not enough family friendly...

Header:

Received: from [41.139.113.152]
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 21:02:39 -0700 (PDT)

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.139.113.152
Originating ISP: Mobitel Nigeria Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.