Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Mithad K.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Mithad K.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 05, 2012 2:30 am

Mario Carlos edoardo <carlosedoardom@yahoo.com>

On datemefree:

We are glad to inform you that the member MarioYMCMB sends you a message!

Hello Dear, How are you doing today ? I hope you and family are doing very great...I Am very glad to read back from you ,sometimes i get very busy with work and don\'t have much time to access this site...i find you very attractive and interesting also you picture look very beautiful and i just love the way you are too..How are you spending your week ? I hope that you\'re having a wonderful time my dear...I will like us to communicate more often by my yahoo email or messages because i spend some time there discussing with few friends and family and we can get to know each other better and share personal life opinions because am not always here..Happiness is a thing of the mind and it\'s good to be happy because life is a gift after all and the passion for anything brings out the best in us ..I have a daughter but don\'t live with me,she is with my Mother in Italy,Rome okey ..well am currently at home here in England,London but i\'ll be travelling for an important meeting on Saturday with the Barclays Bank world Group in regards to my next allocation to our branches worldwide but i\'ll do my best to communicate with you always as we get to know each other better ...wishing you a lovely new weekend ahead...Hope to hear from you soonest on my email. carlosedoardom@yahoo.com or add me on Skype: bellion.carlos321 Bye For Now And God Bless You.. Mario.

Profile elements:

MarioYMCMB
- 50 y/o male
- texas, USA
- English, Italian, German
- I work as an International Ope
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-05-04 11:51:34
1.JPG
- picture is stolen, the real owner is Mithad K., from Croatia.
Sex male
Children 1
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1961 - May - 7
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Athletic
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Catholic
Marital status Divorced
Education PhD/Post doctorate
Income $70,000/year and more
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 40 - 75
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Romance, Travel Partner
I am simple, humble and honest man that loves life and wants to make the best of it ...I am divorced with a lovely daughter, i love her so much..I am Italian.you can contact me ..thanks for viewing my profile.
I need a woman that would love me for me, also to be honest,loyal and independent, with sincerity and Respect..

Email:

Hello Dear XXX,
Thanks for the quick response, i really do appreciate it ...How are you doing ? i Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and a lovely weather condition in your country over there, I'll love to know you better but first let me tell you little about myself as we get to know each other Okey...I am simple, humble and honest man that loves life and wants to make the best of it ...I am divorced with a lovely daughter who is 14 years old and her name is Amber, i love her so much..I am Italian but currently in London England but living in Germany Frankfurt...I work as an International Operative Banker with Barclays Bank world group and because of the nature of my job , i travel a lot.....They normally post me 4 times to four diiferent countries every year and i stay about 1 to 2 weeks each.. I really love my job because it also gives me experience in life... .I just came back from a 3weeks vacation from France, i usually get this after returning from branches allocation...I'll really will love to know you better as you tell me little about yourself and what you do for a living ......Are you single ? do you have kids ? just be honest with me always just like i do...
Have a wonderful Weekend...

God bless and bye for now...

Yours Sincerely,

Mario.

Header:

Received: from [197.251.134.75]
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 12:52:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello My Dear...

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.251.134.75
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

On Naijapals, carlosedoardom - using one stolen picture of Young Jeezy OJ (hip hop).
Carlos edoardo
31,male
lagos, Nigeria.
Last logged in on Feb. 14th '12 08:01 PM
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.