Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Ryan Newman

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Ryan Newman

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:47 pm

abusing stolen pictures of Ryan Newman, NASCAR driver.

jerry.edward66@yahoo.com

On datemefree:

Hello darling, What a lovely smile you have\" Please tell me the secret?? I found your profile very interesting too, we seems to have a lot in common. I\'m interesting to know you better, we can\'t predict what future hold for both of us .I\'m just new here and my three pictures I uploaded have not yet approved. Do you care to communicate with me on my webcam ? please feel free to write me now with my email address (jerry.edward66@yahoo.com) so that I will send you my pictures to your email address; this is my SKYPE ADDRESS : (JERRY.RYAN51) add me as soon as possible so that we can chat on cam Have a beautiful day.. Thanks Jerry

Profile elements:

eversmiles
- 51 y/o male
- New York, USA
- English, English, English
- Database & Ammunition Speciali
- Have 1 children

I'm looking to find a partner to enjoy and grow old with.I am self reliant, supportive, faithful,and a good listener. Great at solving problems and with advise

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jerry.edward66@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:48 pm

Email:

My darling

In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love someone forever. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.

I have been thinking about you and I thought I should really tell you more and more about myself so you can get to know me better..I think I have already told you somethings about myself before, but I should tell you again and I know I really need to tell you more about me . My favorite colors are purple,aqua,pink,black, blue, green and red. I also like white and yellow. I like Vegetables soup, Mexican dishes, Thai, Spanish,French and also Southern foods. I like sushi, one of my favorites. Also Mexican pizza. I do not like much Carri and not so much into fatty foods. I am very picky when it comes to food and I watch what I eat. Cooking is one of my greatest passions and interests.

I enjoy cooking but not for my self. I like to cook for a group of people or my partner especially and its sounds romantic to me....what do you think? I have intellectual interests and value learning. In fact I hold a very lucrative position in my field of work, we are just only 150 in the world that has the sophisticated profession that makes me more relevant than other special Force members. I have a passion for most types of music, but there is one "Kanye, West" Street Love. Phil Collins or "Marilyn Manson" in my CD changer... I would like to meet someone who has her life together, personally and professionally, and she treats people well the way she want to be treated too. I seek someone who is intelligent, attractive and in good shape like you. I am not interested in dating the self-absorbed "drama queen...

I love nice mountain hike on a beautiful day with a picnic (including wine) at the summit is a delight for me. I feel it is important to be pretty specific about my dreams and goals, and to express something about my personality type. I have a happy, bubbly personality, like to kid around, and laugh frequently. I have a serious side, too.

I love life. Even on those rare occasions where you hit an unexpected bump in the road, there's always something good to look forward to. Of course, good times or bad, I'm always willing and able to laugh at myself when the occasion calls for it. I like to stay fit, but I'm not going to obsess over it. For me, fun is where you make it happen. I love throwing a good dinner party at home for friends, just as much as I like escaping to an amusement park on a sunny day. I believe in living every day with passion. Everyday we have the opportunity to learn, grow and discover new things. It really is amazing..

I value honesty, balance, and humility and strive to be beautiful on the inside as well as on the outside. Art, music, culture, fairs and festivals, and travel are very important to me as well. Hopefully this gives you a small "window" into knowing more about me. We appear to have many things to discuss when we meet each other, and hopefully in time, we will begin to learn about what makes us "tick", what's important to us, and what visions we have for the future, and what we want in life. I hope you agree with me and understand what I'm saying.

In my free time i like to Art Galleries, go to the Beach, to the Bookstores, Coffee Houses, Concerts, Live Theater, Movies, Museums, Parks, Restaurants, Shopping Malls, Sporting Events, and go to Dinning..I love to go Worship place every often and I consider the place is the gathering of children of God for the sole purpose to worship, exhort,share testimonies,thanksgivings and other good marvelous things which the Lord has done,but the most important thing is a woman who fears and honor God in her heart.

The number one priority for me is a successful relationship which will last till end of the time; I believe in love respect, honor and dignity but I know that a successful relationship takes a lot of work. I believe that communication is the key to a successful relationship. I have a high learning curve and in this and I put in a lot of effort. I am open with heart of gold" I want a relationship that both of us can grow with. I really understand that love built to increase more and more.I am very intuitive and empathetic. In a good way, from time to time I have premonitions and especially where I know what is going to happen a minute or a day before it happens. I wish it happened more often.

Perhaps I have rambled a bit too much, but the thoughts were flowing freely, and therefore I had a desire to share with a kindred spirit. please feel free to answer me the below (7) questions.

1).If you could accomplish only one thing during the rest of your life, what would it be?:
2).How would you spend a romantic evening with someone you have been dating and have not seen before ?:
3).What is one thing you could start doing today that would most improve the quality of your life?:
4).During a typical week, what sort of physical activities do you enjoy?:
5).What is the most adventuresome thing you've done in the past year?:
6).What do you think are the three best traits you have to offer a partner?:
7).What is the one dream for your life you most look forward to having come true?:

I love you my angel...kiss Jerry.

Header:

Received: from [41.190.90.59]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.122.442
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 01:46:59 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.190.90.59
Originating ISP: Zain Communications Ltd
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Jerry Edward <jerry.edward66@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Email:

Hello my darling,

Thanks for your message and appreciate all you wrote , am just here thinking of you and wondering what you are doing. I feel so complete and wish I were there or we were together anywhere. Never did I imagine that I would ever meet you, especially not in the form of online dating. I am now leading my life with you which I could never thought of this very time in the past few days.

God has got his own reasons for us to meet and come this far. But I hope we will flourish beyond what it is right now. Distance may be just a part of the reason why sometimes we think we can't handle this whole thing, but I am sure what we have for each other is way far stronger then any oceans can come across.

From the very first moment I saw you across the the site, I knew you were my destiny. No woman had ever captured my attention so fully or made my heart skip a beat the way it did. I had no doubt you were the woman God made especially for me. I am ready to relocate even if it's in another country for you.a

Even though we are a far from each other now , my heart will always be with you. As long as we have the memories, yesterday remains. As long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we are still us, each day is never a waste and the waiting will prove to be worth while. I can't wait to hear from you my beloved . Hope to hear from you as soon as possible my love..

Yours only Jerry.

Header:

Received: from [41.190.90.53]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.122.442
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 08:03:34 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.190.90.53
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jerry.edward66@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Email:

My darling,

How are you doing today? omg!! it has been a deem long time ? what happened no message from you ? I thank God that I survived the bomb attack few days ago and I was hospitalize for yesterday on intensive treatment and I'm now 100% well and healthy.

I'm wish you could see inside my heart to see how it beat for you .I want to come back home to you and wish to have a big family with you. I'm a wealthy and highly respected man , I like to establish a foundation in your Country that will help the poor and the needy, I prayed and fasted for days before God revealled you to me, I'm convinced that our meeting through a far distance is not ordinary but God's divine, all I need is to settle down with you,you are my pride and I will honor and worship you forever.

I miss you and Im just here thinking about you,like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me cause I have you to think of the thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you. I want to put smiles on your face, I want to make you the most happiest woman on earth .

Ever since the first time I found you and see your sweet smiles,I miss you every second of my life. I know I have found someone special I will always remember how sweet you are and how every time my email is opened and I read your sweet message. I would smile and I was happy from that point on. Thinking of your always make me dropped tears of joy. I wrote this poem for you..

My love for you is forever
My love for you always grows
My love for you is always here
Even though the whole world knows

My love for you won't fade
My love for you won't go away
My love for you is always here
And nothings getting' in its way

I know my love for you will be tested
I know my love for you is challenged everyday
I know my love for you will never give up
Because my love for you is here to stay

Now my love for you is in your heart
And that's where I want it to be
Cuz' my love for you was here from the start
It's just now you hold the key.

Kisses and hugs from Jerry.

"I wrote this poem for you" mean - i stole it, word by word, from www.healinglovenotes.com/love-for-ever.html.

Header:

Received: from [78.110.170.38]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.450
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 13:06:26 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 78.110.170.38
Originating ISP: Uk Dedicated Servers Limited
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Jerry Edward <jerry.edward66@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:31 pm

Email:

Hello honey,

You seems so much caring and thoughtful, I am really happy to have known you, at least for now I know who am dealing with if even we haven't seen each other but I can tell how and what you look like from your words. is something I did tell myself after the lost my wife, that I will not get myself involve with anyone again, all I thought was to live with my daughter in a way that we will be comfortable. I lose my wife during the time she was given birth, I don't know if I said this earlier, the baby died as well(this happened 15 years ago). She always knows what I wanted and what I am up to by looking into my eyes. She was beautiful and to be honest, you remind me of her. That is something I really find hard to talk about but I guess am beginning to be open with you and I think I like the way I am opened to you. Maybe that is how we are suppose to meet in life, I have been thinking of taking this to the next level.

All my parents are deseased and I happened to be the only child of my parents. I was born in Califonia United States . My father took me to vietanam at the age of five and then he was a Commander in charge of U.S joint forces, he died 4 month after he was promoted as General. For my mom, hmm, I didn't get to see her again, I hired a private investigater when I came back to the States in 1985 to look for her. What he found out was she passed away. But I was able to meet her family. For now, my daughter is my only family in this world, and will do all it takes to see her smiling,although she has choosen to serve God in her life time.

I am not really the kind of busy man that you might be thinking of. My week days are always full of meetings, I only get busy when I am working on Peace Keeping assignment. I love to travel with my daughter (Lucy, she is 17 years now because he lost her mum at her age of 2 years ) so I love pamper her and go to different place(outside States) every week end . Family is very important to me as well. Kids are blessing and they come first in everything, so do I put my daughter first in everything. Wish you have a bigger family to enjoy me make a big happy family .

Like I said in my first email, I am passionate and romantic and interested in spiritual growth and intimacy. I like to travel as often as possible. Exploring new cultures and faraway places is a passion of mine. I also like sun and the beach. Engaging in meaningful conversation is an essential part of my life. Health, sports and going to the gym are daily commitments that I keep.I am not looking for someone I can live with, I h'd much rather find someone I can't live without.

I am very open and truthful, creative and romantic. I am fair, responsible, well-balanced, understanding, strong, and decisive. My personality is warm, loving and affectionate. I love children very much, like to laugh and make people laugh. To me, loyalty to friends and loved ones (especially in the hard times of life) is probably the most important quality of all. I don't have any bad habits. I am not saying I am perfect.

I know that your past is the foundation of your present and your future. So God knows the best why we have some disappointment may be is an appointment to us. I want you to always give God thanks for all he has done for us for making our ways to cross .and am sure you will like it. Have a beautiful night & God Bless. Jerry.

Header:

Received: from [41.190.90.58]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 14:00:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Please send me your pictures !!

Originating IP: 41.190.90.58
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Ryan Newman

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:46 am

Email:

Dearest one,

Oh my love, my one and only, my eyes are filled with tears and they came so freely as I read through your mail. I adore you. The way you express what you feel is wonderful. Your words transport me to an island of thoughts. It will be great the day I will set my eyes on you. When I think of you and close my eyes, I get lost and time flies by...like just now, I'm sitting here, flooded with feelings....too bad the keyboard can't type by itself what I'm feeling... I'm yearning to set my eye on you, though right by your side in spirit.

Each time I read your words it keeps unveiling the lost emotions in the depth of my heart, your words draws out the softest passion in me and when I sign out and reflect on your words it makes me to feel home sick. It makes me want to leave here. I cannot remember the last time I ever cried out of compression of thoughts but with you a stranger by fact but close in my heart in reality, how did this happen? How did you get to steal my time and heart? I thought that I have lost it all but somewhere deep in my heart I never knew that it lay there in peace.

How did you find your way deep in my heart, oh my lady, I feel so healed, I feel so wonderful, to be very honest you are the best thing that has ever happened in my life since I got here, my ears are full of bad news, my eyes have seen so much and my heart is broken but you are lifting up my spirit, you are such a wonderful individual sent for a purpose in my life, though most people do not believe in faith but you can never denial the fact that you have a heart and that heart feels. I appreciate everything thing about you. Eliminating my choice was so easy and so fast that all about you draw out my sense of judgement.

I do not want to know the cultural differences, or the race, or even the distance, all I care is that I go to bed with sweet thoughts of your words and wake up with the wonderful memories of each line of sentence, what more can I ask for than what you are giving me, your time, your attention. Have I ever said that I love you, yes I honestly do, yes I do.

When I lost my wife I said to myself that I will never love again, I refused to allow myself to fall in love but then suddenly you came into my life and crossed over the wall of my doubt, you are lovely my darling, I wonder what you expect from a man but whatever be your expectation I just want you to know that I will love you with all my heart if given the chance, I will stand by you and give you all my heart and love in return, I will never shout at you, I will never raise my voice high, whatever that comes up tomorrow between us I will give you my time, understanding and patience, will respect your opinion and share ideas with you.

I want to be that one, the only man in your life that will walk with you in the cool evening along the beach, holding hands and talking softly, I want to be that one man in your life that will lay down with you in the sand and tell you mid night stories watching the brightness of the moon, the one to touch you tenderly and kiss you until you get wit, I want to be the one that will hold you to my arms every night, the one to grow old with you and the one to stand by you forever.

You have changed my life and it will never be the same ever again. please do not forget that I am giving you my heart as a the only thing that matters most to me because I believe that it will remain safe forever and please cherish it and always keep it safe. You are my hope to find peace when I leave the Army because you will always be there healing my heart. It will be you and I forever.

Soon my dear I will leave here and when that time comes believe me that I will be with you and spend the rest of my life with you in any part of the world you choose. I want to grow old with you, I want you to be the one to share the moment of sitting together and watching the sun raise and set, I want you to be the one to walk in the cool evening holding hands together and sharing our lovely stories of our youth. I want you to be the one to make my meals; my life will never be the same without you. While you get concerned I might get mad if I don't hear promptly. I'm hoping you get enough sleep and have time and a calm enough stomach to think about us.

Do you know that my antennas sense something is up and the winged ones that no longer walk on the ground will make sure that we are ok, while I'm in both worlds at the same time. In my self-imposed workaholic schedule. Friends may tell me I've finally come to my senses not knowing why. What you and I are experiencing is very rare. Though many do not believe in faith yet emotion are gifts from heaven. I'm having lots of conversations with you in my mind. Deep at night, I wake up, thinking about you...

I feel protected by your thoughts. I noticed a change in my writing which happened since I have been in deep thoughts and it strengthens me in a miraculous way. Your thought gave me strength today and forever, and the most joyful part of it is that I can feel the magic of feelings again anytime I set my eyes on your sweet message, our telepathy has given us the believed that we are meant to be together. In a shot word, “I can’t wait to be with you”. Have been imagining how it will be when you smile at me in person. I can't wait to be with you. I woke up today smiling as I recall our friendship because I know those years from now, I will still be waking up smiling for the same reason.

I guess you will be so confuse? to see the attached ring on this message, (well, no ring attached, so it´s the right time for some slaps...) Honey' I want you to bear in mind that you are all I need in my life,I want you to marry and cherished me . I just want you to know that your thought can never be out of my mind, any time I remembered you my heart beat a bit, thinking, what will happen to me if I stop hearing from this lady? But I still hold unto faith, I believe in you, I believe in your words, I believe you never lied to me, I believe in you and I

Please honey always pray for me here to return back home to you safely .. Hugs and kisses are flying to you through the air. catch it love,
I am there.

Jerry your one and only love forever.

Header:

Received: from [41.190.90.58]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 11:29:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: You are the Angel of my life !

Originating IP: 41.190.90.58
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:43 pm

Email:

My Love,

Oh, what can I do to let you know my heart is for real, standing at the top of high mountains only the stars could tell you.Let me love you for no reason, swinging with the waves of ocean, who am I speaking to; Oh, what can I do to let you know how much I feel for you wishing to the clouds let me see the moon and let me love you for no reason, for no return shivering in the wind, Let me love you, oh, let me love you, I can endure war and suspense in Afghanistan but not for my loneliness but for you, Let me love you, oh, let me love you, I whispering in my heart, oh God, let me love you.

You are my perfect woman , you was so good the first time I saw you, but today you are better off and forever you are my best, you changed everything.I knew right off that you were the one,I hoped we would be together forever,I get chills up my spine,I think about you nonstop; all the time nothing can change what you mean to me you’re all that I want in life, all that I need, when I look into those beautiful brown eyes of you" it makes me realize you are the most gorgeous woman on earth.During my conversation with my well wishers I told them that I found my woman that's only you,the love of my life, I have ended my search.

Every night when I get down to pray,I thank God for you honey because you brighten up my days. I will give the world away just to be with you,now that I have found you, there is nothing I would not do for you, as I will cross Oceans and move mountains for your sake .I’d sacrifice it all just to be with you.You have turned my life around, when you with me its impossible for me to frown.I will cherish every moment spent in your presence,because you’re my perfect angel God sent to me from heaven.

Now tell me that we belong together please tell me that I will be with you forever.Tell me that you love me,I just want you to see,I truly love you. You are the proof that my love is alive something is going on, it is mixing up my insides. A feeling so new, so special it seems,my love for you sends the angels to their knees.For the past few days I have worked on this rhyme, I'm trying to show our love will defy time. Even God could not send enough words from above to really explain that to you" my one and only true love. There is millions of reasons I wish our love will never end ,but simply that you're not only my woman, you are my best friend! and this is why I truly love you.

My love to you is like an ocean,It goes down so deep My love is like a rose whose beauty you want to keep.My love is like a river that will never dry. My love is like a dove with a beautiful message to send.My love is like a song that goes on and on forever my love is like a prisoner It's to you that I surrender. Each new day begins and my heart sings to the feel of your love and the beat of your heart.

Every night I sleep with you in my heart it beats only for you my love each beat matched by yours I long for the time that we spend together each snatched moment,I will treasure you eyes they shine with your love for me so tender and caring so full of love ,If I cannot have you to myself I will treasure each moment that we have forever my darling you are my soul our hearts are linked by the bond we share each thought we have we also care to you my love I give my all My heart and my soul you are the stars in the sky the wind on my face the rain in my eyes the tears on my cheeks.

You are the biggest part of me that I cannot deny as I sit here with a tear in my eye a tear of joy shed only for you for all you are for all you can be this I am grateful for till the day I die you are my world you are my life you are my soul. Honey' I'm watching you..I put all my trust in you, I gave you all my life and all I have, I never doubted your ability for once and I'm sure that you will perfect all that I handed to your cares .. I love you,kiss your darling heart... Jerry.

Stolen from http://www.romantic-lyrics.com/pl8.shtml.
This time he managed to add a picture with the ring.

Header:

Received: from [41.190.90.56]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 05:20:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: You are the Angel of my life !

Originating IP: 41.190.90.56
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:07 pm

Email:

My darling,

I missed you my Angel not able to hold you now is my greatest odds but I hope to meet you soon in your Country. Honey ' I'm glad to received your last message nd sorry for my late reply because of my crucial assignment which took me 4 days without rest. I thank God who gave me the strength to come back alive. You are always on my mind, your face is all I see around me. I think about you every second of my life and I want you to know it. I knew that some of your friends will say that we are foolish due to distance between us now, while some will say we should do as we wish" but all my heart could do is tell you that I will always love you forever. I thank God for prayer answered because I have been fasting and praying for getting married to you after my dream today, I realize that you are the only woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, I there attach this ring on this message to ask you if you will marry me? I will do.

Honey" I never knew there would be a better tomorrow but you've come into my life and taken away all my sorrow my days of sadness are a thing of the past just because I have found true love at last. My days of emptiness are gone for good because you fill a void in my heart that you should and You've opened a window to shown me the light and my love for you will continue to burn bright till death tear us apart.

My Love, I wanted to discuss with you today on Skype about my parcel which I have made up my mind to send to you, but it seems that you were not on Skype. Honey the parcel is a PERSONAL EFFECTS" it weigh about 48 Kilograms it is not just an ordinary envelope parcel that can post through Courier firm, it contains everything I have labored and suffered in War Countries and Peace Keeping missions started from Kuwait,Golf,Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan. I have some big surprise inside the parcel, when I was in Iran I bought some Arabian rubies from an Arabian family I help to saved his life and family to move them out from Iran to Saudi Arabia with my troops so they sold to me the treasures as token of their appreciations to my noble assistance. I have some ancient antiques which worth good sum of money, my few credentials including original papers covering my late parents Estate in the States.

There are other few things inside the be mentioned but the most important thing there is the SURPRISE PACK inside a blue teddy toy, is the sum of $1,270,000 USD (One million Two Hundred and Seventy Thousand United States Dollars) cash stocked and well sealed but for security reasons no one knows about it accept only you as I'm telling you now, so I want to tell you that the cash is well packed and sealed secretly even the red cross and the NATO Diplomat don't know what is inside the parcel, all they knew is that is my personal effect and they use their immunity to cover and protect it till it get to your address. I did not tell the Red Cross friend to avoid anything wrong to happen to the parcel and nobody on this earth knows about the content of the parcel.

Therefore, kindly send me your house address and your telephone number so that the company where they deposited the parcel will contact you regards the dispatch to you.

Honey' we shall use this amount of money for a good investment in your Country once I arrive. I want us to set a good foundation for our f future so the parcel worth a while to ourselves and of our future. Honey, I took the risk of my life to show you myself that my love for you is real.I want to prove you that my love for you will endures forever!! Honey, I want to tell you that it has not been easy for me here, many closed friends and colleagues is dead here but I'm still alive just because of God grace and favor. The Red Cross friend and the NATO Diplomat helped me to lift the parcel out from Afghanistan to London for safety place and I gave him sum amount of money to take care of some expenses to send them to your address.

Babe, like I have told you that this parcel means a lot to us and we cannot afford to live without that parcel, I can assure you with my life that there nothing illicit or illegal on the parcel so stand firm to received and keep it safe until I arrive your country to meet
you, I don't want you to worry yourself much about that since it something we need to live comfortable . I want all your fantasies and heart desire to come true with me Honey. I love you from the bottom of my heart.. Please try as much as you can to do whatever instructions they will give you so that you can received the parcel and filled the Discharging form inside so that my head office can allow me come home for you for our wedding. Kiss and warm hugs Jerry..

Header:

Received: from [41.190.90.55]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 07:26:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: You are the Angel of my life !

Originating IP: 41.190.90.55
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Email:

My beloved,

If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder and hold you to answer with a smile: There are only two times that I want to be with you, now and forever I was never tired of this life and its not going to matter if I fall down twice, because I know each time I fall" you won't let me hit the ground. Honey' your thought saved my life today from the attack again yesterday.

I headed an operation it was conducted in search of a Taliban leader in Helmand Sayyidabad district, Wardak province,The leader called Farid, served as a Taliban judge in Wardak province. He was responsible for multiple ambushes and bomb blast that took place recently in an important social gathering which claims hundreds of lives roadside bomb and direct-fire attacks against our coalition forces throughout the area.

He was also known for mistreating the local populace and facilitating a kidnapping operation. During the operation, I and my troops observed several armed insurgents inside a vehicle. Two insurgents exited the vehicle and raised their weapons towards my troops, while the remaining insurgents aimed their weapons from inside the vehicle . We responded to the immediate threat and returned fire, killing Farid and the insurgents. Multiple rocket-propelled grenades, AK-47 assault rifles, grenades and chest racks were confiscated during the operation nothing happened to us . I gave thanks to God...You give me joy and victory, you give me hope to live another to see you,to kiss your real lips.

You give me strength to stand againt my lonely world, therefore' I will worship and adore you my Queen from above. I knew that our prayers has been answered, lets hug and celebrate love !! I love you my darling, I'm still unconscious but writing you now even with accumulated fears and shocks just because you are the only thing I think in this world.

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship.It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.I sighted the dark cloud today from the Air space and what comes up my mind is you .the beats of losing you if anything wrong happened to me up there,then I realize that Love is two hearts beating as one. Love is when you don't want to go to sleep because reality is better than a dream. Love makes the world go round, it just makes the ride worthwhile.You have opened the doors of my heart. Now it's for you to walk through it.

Love Is like war. Easy to start... Difficult to end. Love knows no reasons, Love knows no lies, Love defines all reasons, Love has no eyes..But love is not blind, Love sees all but doesn't mind. Love is a journey not a destination, Love is in your heart not to stay, but to be shared. My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you! You know I wish I can be with you everyday for 8 days a week and 25 hours a day. I never seem to get enough of you.A DOCTOR can save my life. A LAWYER can defend my life. A SOLDIER can give a peaceful life. But only you can give me a MEANINGFUL LIFE. My sweetheart,please tell me that you will marry me and be my wife? I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you.

My eyes miss you, My feelings love you" and my emotions want to embrace you. My hand need You, My mind Calls you each breathe of every seconds. I will not die but I will be strong to live for you alone; because I Love you. God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day and I just caught one that's so nice and true" THAT'S YOU !Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.There's a love that only you can give me, a smile that only you can show, a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes, and a life of mine that you alone can complete.

My lips want to kiss you for real , my eyes want to see you, my hands want to touch you and every part of me wants you. My love' maybe because I was made just for you! Sending you my bed to let you rest, pillows to give you comfort and my blanket to keep you warm. I can't sleep now because I have lent you all my things already. now I can say goodnight! I love you.When the time comes I can't smile anymore, don't worry about me, I'm for you' you belongs to me. I know what to do. I'll just stare at one corner and think of you. No one else could make me happy like the way you do . it takes three seconds to say I love you, three minutes to explain, three hours to demonstrate, three days to appreciate three terms to produce it, but a lifetime to prove it. MY LOVE " YOU HAVE CHALLENGED ME TO PROVE IT !! I will do that.

I'm about leaving Afghanistan to rest in your arms forever.. are you prepared for me?? I booked by tomorrow Live G-steam live conversation with our Head Office in Pentagon Washington DC regards my departure date from Afghanistan.. I will give you the top surprise this time around if time is not taken . Honey' would you be shock to see me at your door knocking?? ..Honey please always prays for me, especially at this time" because everything is horror and terrible at this last minutes are always dangerous.. I know my God lives.. I'm a conqueror . Honey I want you to buckle up because time is no longer at hand.. .. I'm coming home very soon .. Kiss Jerry.

Header:

Received: from [41.190.88.200]
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 08:01:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My beloved please write me I miss you..

Originating IP: 41.190.88.200
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jerry.edward65@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Additional email adress:

jerry.edward65@yahoo.com

On Person,

Hello pretty, I wish I can chat with you
Oh my darling, I find it so difficult to access my person.com account from here ,please can you add me on yahoo messenger so that we can chat and exchange email message. this is my yahoo ID : (jerry.edward65@yahoo.com) Please use it to add and write me so that we can be communicating from there, I love you my Angel ..kiss

Profile elements:
E-jerry
State/Region: Washington
City: Seattle
Last login: Jul 8, 2012, 13:39

About the second picture: he write on it "Colonel Eric Davis" - funny to see something like that on one rally driver suit :D
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.