Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elena5@spbmail.org

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

harchenkoelena04@gmail.com

Unread postby qaz » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:53 am

-----a real scammer watchout- ---

Hello!
It was so nice from your side to write me an answer, you made me happy!
I want to share with you one personal detail from my life. You know, my entire close friends like to call me “Solnce” instead of my given name Olga. “Solnce” is translated to English as “Sun”. It would be nice if you call me “Solnce” too.
I am sure you are interested to know about my life in Russia and I am going to tell you this.
I rent a tiny apartment for living as prices for rent are very high here. But I like to surround myself with cozy and pleasant things.
I decorated my apartment very cozy and I like the place where I live. There is no phone at my apartment and I use cell phone but I can’t do international calls.
I started to live without parents very early when I was 19 years old. I decided to move to another city as I couldn’t live with my parents anymore. Unfortunately our relations are not very good and I can see my parents only when I’m invited.
Now I am 28 years old and I am ready for serious relation I want to have stable life with my own family and husband. I think it is pretty normal desire.
No one wants to be alone. But I know for sure that I don’t want to have a man from my country they have disappointed me…
Your appearance is very attractive and I think you are a good person. I am interested why aren’t you married? Have you ever had serious relations? Have you been fallen in love?
I have already told you that first I am going to visit your country as a tourist. I’ll make a tourist visa and this could be a good opportunity for us to meet.
I don’t want to stay in Russia anymore. Life is horrible here and it is getting worth and worth every day. All strict sanctions to Russia prevent to live common people their usual lives.
I don’t see the end of problems which my country has now and I want to leave it.
You know I lived for some period in Australia. That was a real stable life there!
I lived for1.2 years in Sydney. I don’t remember my address in Sydney now as many years have passed and I’ve had a wonderful work there.
I worked with children as a nurse in a very kind family who was worried about me and they always helped me in my problems. When my visa finished in 2003 I had to leave Australia.
Actually that was my first time of living abroad and speaking English with native people. The family where I worked always helped me with my English and since then I can communicate and write English without problems.
You know that I have fallen in love with a man in Australia. But this story is over and is already in the distant pass.
Of course I want to tell you about my hobbies but I‘ll do it in my next e-mail as I have to go now. I am writing from internet-café and my time is almost over.
Unfortunately I don’t have my own PC and I have to deal with Internet-café for writing e-mails to you.
Have a nice day!

P.S. I am going to write in a day three times a week and I’ll send you my photo in each e-mail.
I want to know more about you. Would you write me?

P.P.S. here is my previous letter
--

I want to remind you about myself.
You’ve got my letter not so long ago and now I am writing to you to tell my e-mail for sending your answers.
I want to answer your questions in advance because you’ve got a lot of questions to me!
First of all my name is Elena! Nice to meet you!
I am a single girl of 28 years old and I don’t have any children.
What about my appearance?
Of course I am attaching my photo for your real impression.
My height is 5.5(170cm).
My weight is 110(51kg).
Concerning my character….i am very tender and sensitive woman. It is very important for what a person has inside in his heart.
And it is more important for me than his appearance and things which surrounds him. Moral and ethical sides are above all.
I am looking for a man for serious relation. I want to fall in love with a good man who is a like-minded person.
Of course I want mutual feelings I want to feel love of a man and to give him my love. I want to spend a lot of free time together with my beloved.
We could spend time together both indoors and outdoors. We could go for picnics, play any games outside.
I work in a boutique of women clothes as a shop-assistant and I like my work a lot.
Oh yes, I’ve forgot to tell you that I am from Saints-Petersburg. I like this city because it’s a second capital of Russia and a historical and cultural center of my country.
But unfortunately I don’t like my country. Life here is very unstable and after long thoughts I made a decision to leave Russian.
I am going to live abroad and I am ready to work hard but not to stay in Russia. I don’t afraid of any hard work I’ll go through anything I am sure.
First of all I have to visit foreign country as a tourist and I am going to travel there.
I know that I will be more protected abroad than in my own country. I had an experience of living abroad in Australia and when I started to find work there I found it more easily than here in my native country.
Of course I need a close person who I could rely on. I’ve realized now that people around are very busy with their own strange problems and that don’t have desire to think about family and love.
When I lived in Australia I had relations with a man there. And when my visa finished I had to go back to Russian and that man didn’t do a thing to leave me with him.
I was shocked and very disappointed in that relation. But now I am fine and ready for new serious relations. I am looking for a man whom I can show all my feelings and emotions.
It’s very strange for me that foreigners think that Russian girls are cheaters in a majority. It hurts when I hear this. I am normal and common girl and I am very open, I don’t lie and I hate liars.
I hope that you don’t think badly about Russian girls and I’ll be waiting for your answer with impatience.
I hope you like my letter. But I have to go now because my time in Internet-cafe is finishing. I’ll write you three times a week.
Have a nice day!

--
Elena

do you read this letter???
==

Hello darling!
I clearly understand you. You are right!
But I am asking for your understanding too.
I am afraid that if I do not pay in 10 days and do not settle for visa I'll have problems with visa in the future.
Unfortunately there are very many people who want to leave Russia and the rules at Embassy are very strict and must be executed.
People who work at the Embassy are very strict and they will speak with you on condition that you have all the documents and payment for visa.
I should try hard to get the visa.
It is the best opportunity for me to get visa without problems now and I don't want to lose it. The only problem that I have is money.
It is not comfortable for me to ask you for money and I am really shamed but I have no choice.
I beg for your understanding of my problem and for your help. Dear, I need you and I want to meet you very much!
You are a very kind man and i hope that you can find the way to help me! I hope that you want to meet me too.
I'll accept any of your decision of course….
With love and best regards!

--
Elena

Hello darling!
I clearly understand you. You are right!
But I am asking for your understanding too.
I am afraid that if I do not pay in 10 days and do not settle for visa I'll have problems with visa in the future.
Unfortunately there are very many people who want to leave Russia and the rules at Embassy are very strict and must be executed.
People who work at the Embassy are very strict and they will speak with you on condition that you have all the documents and payment for visa.
I should try hard to get the visa.
It is the best opportunity for me to get visa without problems now and I don't want to lose it. The only problem that I have is money.
It is not comfortable for me to ask you for money and I am really shamed but I have no choice.
I beg for your understanding of my problem and for your help. Dear, I need you and I want to meet you very much!
You are a very kind man and i hope that you can find the way to help me! I hope that you want to meet me too.
I'll accept any of your decision of course….
With love and best regards!

--
Elena

Please send it under my name
from the the nearest location or online to my city - St Petersburg, Russia

(they was told that you can send it from credit card or bank account
or closest agent)

http:/ /www.moneygram.com

http:/ /www.riafinancial.com/

https:/ /www.contact-sys.com/en

http:/ /leadermt.com/

http:/ /www.perevod-korona.com/en/Pages/default.aspx

http:/ /www.westernunion.com

- here you can do it on-line and also you can find the agent locations

the best way for me is Money Gram, RIA, Contact, Leader, Korona
(at the same bank near to me)
we have western union here but I was told that this is much more
expensive and not safe as others.

P.S. I need 500 USD, but if you can please send some extra for docs
and all arrangements.....
(we have here US Dollars, Euros and Rubles)

and if you will send it please also send a photo or copy of the
receipt to make me sure that all info is ok.

P.P.S. Some more important instructions for you:
You could be asked for the purpose and destination of a transfer you are sending.
If you don’t want a delay of transfer procedure you should say that the money is for your friend, relative, business partner and etc.
You’d better also indicate that you know the receiver personally and that these funds are earned but yourself.

=
SOO COMMANDING AND THAT RAISES SUSPICION = THATS A MALE BEHIND THE SCREEN LOL !!!

gosh !!! i survived thanks to google.

Attachments
elena47.JPG
53 IMAGES IN TOTAL RECIEVED
qaz
New survivor

Re: elena HARCHENKO harchenkoelena04@gmail.com

Unread postby qaz » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:59 am

THESE ARE IMAGES USED BY SCAMMER =

I continued conversation and had more tha 53 images sent to date.............

I AM A SURVIVOUR to scammers !!!!!!!!!!!
qaz
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:06 am

qaz,

Please, stop all communication with the scammer now, to protect other victims. The scammer must not change their details, so your complete silence to the scammer will save others. Delete future emails from "her" UNOPENED.
And read this post too:
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

Thanks for the added information. :D
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: elena5@spbmail.org

Unread postby jannat » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:48 am

Thanks for this important post. It is to inform you that I received similar email messages and photos from Jan To March 2015 with similar details and content. It looks to be a real scamster @ work. Kindly beware as the content of the messages is enough to be-fool anyone. A total of 31 photos and 10 email messages were received by me most of which i deleted in time. I survived thanks to my instinct and Google.

Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (7.22 KiB) Viewed 4578 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (5.64 KiB) Viewed 4578 times
jannat
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:55 am

jannat,

Glad you found the information here before to be too late. Was "she" using with you an email address already reported above or a different one? If is a different one, can you post that mail address, please? Any new detail may save someone else soon.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby jannat » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:01 am

Email used by the person was harchenkoelena04@gmail.com
jannat
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:13 am

Thanks, jannat.
It is important that you do not respond in any way to the scammer now. Complete silence and deleting all future emails UNOPENED will help save the most future victims. We do not want the scammer to change details, so "disappear" on them.

Please read this important post.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

This may help you to identify future scammers easier, so you do not almost fall into another trap.
How to spot if your valentine is a scammer.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18085
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby qaz » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:21 pm

watch out he/she will chew you up

CAM00791.jpg
qaz
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:57 pm

Also, be wary of any E-mails asking if you were scammed and say they can recover your money. Those are scams too. Many of these claim to be from Interpol or the FBI.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby jannat » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:31 am

dear sir
can you delete the first photograph of elena which depicts my email address in her hand. I shall be obliged.
jannat
jannat
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.