Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

britishcustomspublicrelationsd@gmail.com

Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:18 pm

Recovery Scam

Dear Madam,

This is to humbly bring to your notice that your Consignment Box from Afghanistan which was abandoned by Agent Philip Douglas here in our office at Heathrow International Airport here in London England UK on 26/02/2016 was dully scanned by our authorized experts and it was discovered that the consignment contains many items such military documents, military wears and cash of US$2.5M.

We hereby wish to inform you that we have exercised the power vested unto our good office and influenced the delivery of the consignment to your above address.

It might interest you to know that we have successfully dispatched the consignment to your above address in the company of our special delivery agent.

The Agent will be in USA with the consignment box in few hours time and will call you on your above phone numbers upon his arrival in the soil of USA, you will be required to send him the US Customs clearance and tax charges of only US$6200 upon his arrival in US International airport and calls you on your above phone numbers to clear the the Box from US Customs before it be delivered to your door steps at your above address in USA.

Thank you.
Jones Wilson
British Customs
Public Relation Department.
Heathrow Airport, London, UK
Private Cell Phone: +447549070608.

Phone: +447549070608
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:34 pm

Dear Madam,

This is to inform you that the agent bringing the consignment box to you who is currently in JFK Airport New York has been trying to reach over your above phone numbers but you have not responded nor called back.

Therefore, you must have to respond to this message urgently so that we can give you the information to contact the agent there in JFK Airport New York USA for him to bring the box to your door step in your address successfully and swiftly.

Thank you.
Jones Wilson
British Customs

Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:29 pm

Dear Madam,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your message, I am sorry to inform you that the agent misplaced your information and was calling a wrong number. I just reconfirmed your information just now and he will call you between now and tomorrow.

Please, keep me informed immediately you hear from him for me to be sure everything is fine, and remember to that you are going to send him US$6200 for US Custom Clearance and Tax charges.

Respond once you received this message to confirm that you received it.

Dear Madam,

This is to inform you that the agent currently waiting at JFK Airport with your package is now very worried and needs your most urgent attention. The agent said he has called you today but still you were not picking, so he left a message for you and also sent you an email. Please you have to keep in touched with him right now urgently to conclude the delivery successfully at your door steps in your above address and avoid the agent ignoring and dumping your package their in JFK Airport and leave because he is now very worried and wants to leave USA for other countries urgently.

So, please try to get back to him right away and have the delivery successfully concluded at your door steps in your address.

Thank you.
Jones Wilson
British Customs

Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:19 pm

Dear Madam,

This is to inform you that the agent currently waiting at JFK Airport with your package is now very worried and needs your most urgent attention. The agent said he has called you today but still you were not picking, so he left a message for you and also sent you an email. Please you have to keep in touched with him right now urgently to conclude the delivery successfully at your door steps in your above address and avoid the agent ignoring and dumping your package their in JFK Airport and leave because he is now very worried and wants to leave USA for other countries urgently.

So, please try to get back to him right away and have the delivery successfully concluded at your door steps in your address.

Thank you.
Jones Wilson
British Customs

Dear Madam,

He said that he said that he also sent you an email, so you have to ask him the phone number he used to call you because I don't know.

And remember that he is right worried and could abandon the package there and left as a result of your delay.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:55 am

Dear Madam,

Thank you.
Jones Wilson
British Customs

Dear Madam,

You have not replied to my last message to you yesterday. What is going on? You need to respond right away as soon as you read this message to confirm you received the message and dealing with the agent in order to have your consignment perfectly,swiftly and successfully delivered to your above address.

And please, don't forget to keep me promptly updated once you get the consignment from the agent.

Regards,

Jones Wilson
British Customs

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:36 pm

Dear Madam,

Thank you.
Jones Wilson
British Customs

Dear Madam,

It is like you did not read my message to you on Tuesday properly? or you did not understand it properly? I sent you a message on Tuesday where I answered all the questions you repeated in your message to me today such as, the number the agent is calling from and the E-mail address he is E-mailing from.

However, now let me answer those questions you asked again here in this message. ,
in answer to your questions once again, the phone number the agent is calling from is : 862 300 8957, and E-mail address he is E-mailing from is michaelduke@tellgatediplomaticdeliveries.com

, the agent's name is Mr. Michael Duke.

What are the questions you are asking that I have not answered?

I forwarded to you the message I sent you on Tuesday, you must read it now carefully and do the needful before things gets out of hand because I answered all your questions already on Tuesday in my E-mail to you.

Finally, you must let me know as soon as you paid the $6200 to the agent and once you received the consignment from him.

Regards,

Jones Wilson
British Customs

Micheal Duke is Posted Here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48016&p=107850#p107850

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:54 pm

Dear Madam,

Please, I sincerely advise you to try and pay the fees today without fail and get the consignment from Michael immediately without any further delays, you should understand that delay is very dangerous.

I would also want to know what exactly is the problem or difficulties you are having now in paying the fees. I would be glad if you can find time to explain to me why you have not been able to pay the fees till now.

As far as I know, it is not advisable to allow your goods or important private belongings of a high value as this consignment in questions to stay at the airport for a long time as to avoid incurring demurrages.

Get back as soon as you are able to pay the fees possibly today.

Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:57 pm

Dear Madam,

I have read your E-mail to me including the E-mail from Michael to you, and I hereby wish to advise you to try and locate a and make a counter deposit as Michael instructed you in his E-mail to you which I received from you. Make sure you make a counter deposit in any tomorrow without fail so as to receive the consignment immediately without further delays.

I have always told you that a stitch in time saves nine, delay is much dangerous, therefore I sincerely still advise you to try and do everything in this matter very fast,correct and urgent and ensure you must find a means to deposit the money in any close to you tomorrow as you said without fail.

Respond urgent.

Regards,

Jones Wilson
British Customs

Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:16 pm

Dear Madam,

I received your message but I am not sure that the message is for me, I think it is a message you meant to send to the agent.

However, I advise you to try and request for another account to pay the money to tomorrow Monday from the agent and make sure that you must pay the money once the agent gives you another account tomorrow Monday to make the payment in order tp ensure that this matter will be settled tomorrow without further delays.

Respond.

Dear Madam,

From my last communication with Michael, I understand that he has given you another bank account for the payment. Therefore, the ball is on your court now and if you fail to make the payment again today, then it will be a deliberate invitations of additional expenses such as demurrages in this matter which I would wish be avoided if you can try and ensure to make the payment today without fail.

Sequel to my previous correspondent to ensure a successfully delivery of your trunk and the receipt of your request, bellow is the bank account deials.

Therefore, you are hereby advice to complete the payment as soon as you received this message to enable me complete the entire process and also complete your delivery tomorrow

Bank name: wells Fargo,
Account name: P. I.
Account number: 211525XXXX
Routing number: 111900659
Bank address: Pearland TX. 77584

Please kindly act as you were directed and get back to us asap to enable us complete your delivery as scheduled.

edwarichy72@gmail.com

Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:26 pm

Greetings!

I know you will be surprise to read my email Please don’t be skeptical
to reply me. My name is Capt. Fredrickson richy. I am a member of the
US ARMY team deployed to Syria because of the current ISIS problems. I
discovered trunk boxes containing American dollar bills and Gold bars.
I have deposited two of these boxes with a safe keeping company here
in Asia. Am looking for a trust worthy person who will assist me to
receive the Funds and Gold bars in his/her country. Once I receive a
message from you notifying me of your interest, the details of the
transaction/the terms and condition of sharing regarding the business
would then be brought to your knowledge.

Best Regards

Capt. Fredrickson richy

Header:
Return-Path: <edwarichy72@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019
Subject: Greetings!
Post a reply