Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

james_ofosu2000@yahoo.com

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:45 am

Screen name: jamesty1
Email address: james_ofosu2000@yahoo.com
IP: 197.251.172.43

Originating IP: 197.251.172.43
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
Country of Origin: Ghana

The stolen picture used is already reported here.

I am James William 53 years of old, Respectful, Honest, good looking, God fearing, loving, caring, Good communicator, listener, good good thinker, sensitive and understanding... Am here looking for a serious relationship someone who understand what love is all about and is ready for something serious, Someone i will share my life story with

Re: james_ofosu2000@yahoo.com

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:47 am

Real face on Facebook:

Chinonso Emmanuel Kalu aka chinonsokalu29
Worked at IJ LINK CHEMICLS NIGERIA
Studied at Methodist college uzoakoli
Class of 2009
Lives in Accra, Ghana
225 friends
using Blackberry to update pictures with himself and his family
Active on wireclub.com
Joined Facebook March 25, 2010

Chin1.JPG

Chin2.JPG

Chin3.JPG

charlesoconeil@yahoo.com

Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:40 pm

On Zorpia,

Do you always shine so brightly or did you just steal the sun? I'm attracted to you honey. A pretty smile needs a good man to keep it rolling.... Please do write back and let's get to know each other more better. Stay beautiful

You're welcome beautiful...Care to tell me more about yourself and your relationship status? Do you have yahoo so we could take it up from there my hands of friendship is wide open and I mean no harms. Looking forward to read from you soon.

Charles

ok cool this is my email address....charlesoconeil@yahoo.com Will be looking forward to read from you soon.

Profile elements:

Charles
49, Male, Denver, Colorado, United States
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Hometown(s): New york

I'm a loving and caring man who like to give my best into making my relationship work for good and i expect the same from my lady. I am a very understanding man who knows that a woman is a tender and softer gender that needs almost care and attention of her man but i should also say that i am no fool and don't like to be taken as one. I also like to be around kids because i love kid so much, i like to cook with my lady also and like outdoor activities a lot as a matter of fact i like to be the the company of the one i love when ever am out in a park or taking a long walk which i love to do. Music during my free or leisure hours does it best for me and sometimes i read magazine while i listen to the music. I must say that i am a fun loving man and i know i have a good sense of humor

I'm looking for:
A lady who will love and care for me just like i will, someone who knows how to treat a man with the utmost respect love n understanding. a lady who knows how to make me happy whenever i am down and be there to stand by me at all times. A lady who takes her man as her better half and can confide in me at all times, always there to share the goood and the bad with me. A lady to love and care for me .....someone who can always make me smile, i like to be in the company of my lady most times when we get the chance, fold up in her arms and listen to her heartbeat and let her whisper sweet things to my ear and we make future plans. all of this attribute turns me on.

The stolen picture used for the profile is already reported here (the one with the dog).

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Aaron Ramos

Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:51 pm

Now om Meet me as Rodger Ramos,age 49,Ramona, CA

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Aaron Ramos

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:28 pm

lizziv,

do you have more details? The email address he is using, emails received from him, maybe his phone number? If yes, can you post it, please? Any new detail can save someone else.

hawkins_ramos@yahoo.com

Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:35 pm

On Zorpia:

Hello Am Ramos Hawkins am from Houston,Texas United states of America i saw your profile i want to make a friendship with you.

Hell dear,how are you doing today?I am using my office PC and dating sites are not allowed policy demands. So we can exchange emails or facebook to know much about each other,I know we are seeking the same thing in life maybe we can give it a try. I look forward to hearing from you and learning more about you.I can tell you more about myself and send you more pictures.Hope to hear from you soon.have a nice day

Here is my e mail address:hawkins_ramos@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

ramos
49, Ankara, Turkey
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 45‑99, in Australia.
<br>I&#39;m a good looking Man, who dresses neatly, and am looking for an interracial relationship where the respect goes both ways. A gentleman since birth, I&#39;m not quite shy, but am also not too forward. I&#39;m looking for someone to go dancing with, to taste new wines, and enjoy the finer things in life.

michaeldavid389@yahoo.com

Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:00 pm

On Zorpia:

Hello,Am Captain Michael David,I saw your profile so i decided to extend my felicitations to you but to brief you a bit about me;am a widower and have 2kids i will appreciate getting acquainted again am tired of being alone anymore and am ready for serious relationship. I have the interest to meet people from out side my continent and felicitate. It is my believe that there are nice people out there who can appreciate the values of relationship. Personal I might not be very handsome physically like most men in your country but I think I have the handsome of the mind, which is more valuable to me how are you? hope fine.My dear you look gorgeous and amazingly beautiful, do you have an email so that we can get to know more about each other.

Okay here is my email address
michaeldavid389@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

micheal
54, Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑80, in Indonesia.

Stolen picture used:

micheal.jpg

roynorman19@outlook. com

Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:41 am

Zorpia - message on the site:

Hello my dear,, I am glad to read your profile, my name is MR.( Roy ) from USA. I am seriously in search of new life partner. I am positive cheerful and easy going, I Love fun, nature, music, sports and animals. Humor is an important good
conversation okay. Have the opportunity to enjoy life. i need a reliable woman in my life.i think i am a gentle man. If you are looking for life partner,i will appreciate if you contact me so that we can see what the future will be, distance must not be a problem between us. my email address is ( roynorman19@outlook. com) please
you can contact me through this ok.. Thanks and have a nice day

Screen name: Roy / RoyNorman
54, Paris, France
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 43, in Finland.
I am positive cheerful and easy going, I Love fun, nature, music, sports and animals. Humor is an important good conversation. Have the opportunity to enjoy life.

Stolen picture used:

roy.jpg
roy.jpg (22.84 KiB) Viewed 6976 times

lawrencevas1@hotmail.com

Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:52 pm

AngelReturn - message on the site:

Good day my name is Lawrence Vasque from USA my pleasure to meet you got interest in your profile here is my email contact (lawrencevas1@hotmail.com) give me your email address will send my pictures tell you more about myself

Screen name: lawrence - no picture
Male / Divorced
51 - Columbus / United States
Current Location San Jose/ United States

Slogan time heals everything

A unique kind of person down to earth, not too quite when necessary
Looking For
Woman of her character with sense of humor to her chosen one

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Profession government
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

The email address is already banned on another dating site for scam activities.

lawvas - 52, Lawrencevas1@Hotmail.Com, United states - additional email address okijimaho@yahoo.com

The stolen picture used is already reported here.

my4mails@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:19 pm

Split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33057, where the email address my4mails@yahoo.com is reported for being used with another set of stolen pictures.

On Skype:

Chris Wilson aka chris4wilson
New York, United States

chris.JPG
chris.JPG (13.13 KiB) Viewed 6964 times
Post a reply