Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

amandermd@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

amandermd@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 10:19 am

http://www.4pp l.com/amandermd

Hello

I am a:Woman
Birthday:20.03.1985
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
About me

Hello my name is amander i am 28 years old i am single. a student in model school i am here to look for the man that i ll spend the rest of my life with i am honest.girl with love and understanding i from a christian home and i need a man that ll be honest like me i don't like a man that lie i am open minded please if your a slier' don't mail me and if your a screamer do not waste your time to writ me a message thank you......amandermd@yahoo.com

Hello dear please can we be friend i love your profile here is you want us to b friend
you should please add me to your yahoo messenger so we can chat and know more better okay or you mail me with pics of you
i will tell you more about my self
thanks
amandermd@yahoo.com
stay bless

yahoo avatar
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: amandermd@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 10:24 am

Received: from [197.255.170.151] nigeria
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 06:03:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hello dear how are you doing today.
thank you very much for your mail to me okay i am happy to read this mail from you and i will also like to know more about you as well
okay.my father from united state of American and my mother from Nigeria. my father is a business man working with oil and gas company in
Lagos Nigeria before okay right now i miss my father for a long time a go now i don't even know if he is still a life or not coarse i was in school in London UK before i get the call from my mummy.so i really don't know dear he was a business man he do stay in Lagos Nigeria with my mother i school in universality of LEEDS, so dear that is about me i am single also looking for a man with love and understanding
okay
thank you please tell me more about your self and send me a pics of you let me see how you look like
thank you
and GOD BLESS YOU
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 06, 2012 9:37 am

amandermd@yahoo.com

Hello baby.
thank you very much for your mail okay i am very much happy to read back from you what a nice mail you send to me i am happy right now because i have fine my true love dear. i will really love to meet you in London okay you know i told you i live in London schooling before but since my father got missing since then i have not been in London since then and right now i will like to come back to London so that i can work okay i will like you and i will give you all you want okay please i will make you feel like a real man okay i will not do anything to hot you my dear love i want to be your wife and i will also work. so that you and i will be happy okay i want to make you happy dear please let get to marry each other and we love each others okay but one problem i have now is my fathers money. i am fighting for his money to be paid and the company told me that is only my husband that can stand for it since i don't have any brother i only have one sister and she is still schooling okay i am planing of how i will come back to London so that i can work to get money so that i can take a lawyer that will clam my fathers money okay
thank you i love you okay i think i will come back to London soon so that i can meet you and when the company pay me my father money i can give you some some money so that you can start your business but right now i don't have any money to come back to London now my love
i love you please reply me back soon so that we can have some plan okay
i love you
i hope to read back from you soon
amander,.....damian
kisss you
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 09, 2012 10:24 am

amandermd@yahoo.com

thank you my love i am happy to read back from you okay.
honey i which to come back to London. but i don't have much money on me my love i only have $350dollars on me and i don't know who will give me the rest my love can you please help me with 2500dollars so that i can come in the next 2weeks
please
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 10, 2012 9:00 am

Amander Md
amandermd@yahoo.com

okay my dear love thank you very much okay my love i really love you too and i miss you so much please my love just try do any thing to help me let me come back to London okay so that i can work and get money to clam my fathers money okay and the money is going to for you and i okay my love please just try and look for some money for me to come back the only money i have with me now is 35dollars and i still need the rest to join so please even if you can help me with $1550dollars i will manage is to come back okay and i really need to do everything here in Nigeria is very cheap okay.so please help me your my only hope right now my love
thank you i know that your going to help me so try as soon as possible to help me before the month end so that i can go to the embassy and meet my friend father that work in the embassy so that i can give him the money
let him arrange the visa and the ticket for me to come soon
thank you honey i love you
and i miss you
my kiss
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Amander
Md amandermd@yahoo.com

Hello my love
how are you doing today. i hope your fine okay how is your work and you family. how is life over there.honey i am happy to read back from you again. okay but i am afraid in one thing that hear from you today okay i think you not going to live me please i want you to listen to me very well here my dear love please and please you remember i have told you everything about my self and what have happen to me i am not like that okay i have the fear of GOD in my life and i come from a good christian home because of this i have send you a lot of my pics so that you can believe me okay yes truly it happen like that at time okay not all women that is on the internet that is looking for a husband to marry and not all men is looking for a woman to marry on the internet okay honey am not angry with you okay but i am to show you more of who i am okay in my life i don't like cheating on someone and i don't like someone cheating on me okay i am real and you really know that please trust me i told you i school in London U.K before and if you really want to see all the photos of me i will send you everything so that you can see it both the one i take in London before i left there okay i only have picture all my school id card and passport i left it in London please if i really have all my document here i will not even ask you to send me money to come okay i really don't have any one now that is why i tell you to send me money so that i can come. please my love i want you to have faith in GOD that am real and i pray that GOD should give you understanding. to know the real truth my love please i am with my mother right now and if you will see my family pictures i can send them to you okay
thank you and GOD BLESS YOU
miss you
here is my kiss for you
i hope to read back from you again
amander you love
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 14, 2012 1:53 pm

Amander Md
amandermd@yahoo.com

honey i do not send you a male pics i only send you my pics and my family pics that is what i send to you try to understand me this is amander john
is everything alright what is going on my love tell me
please are you try to dump me
dear
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 15, 2012 9:49 am

Amander Md
amandermd@yahoo.com

thank you my dear love
i am a little happy to read back from you okay.
my love i told you that i just send you the pics of my and my family pics i told you that you know i will not lie to you cause i love you and your my only one
i have and i told u that i don't want any thing that will cost problem between me and any an i told you in my first mail okay that pics your talking about is my younger brother
thank you right now i want you to tell me your mind
thank you and stay bless
but i really don't understand were this our relationship is heading to my love
i want to come back to London soon
i told you that i pray that GOD should touch you heart for me
am not just happy right now
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 16, 2012 9:16 am

Amander Md
amandermd@yahoo.com

Hello my dear love. how are you doing today. and how is your work and your family. i hope everything is going well with you. honey i am now a little happy okay honey like am always told you about my self that i am not a woman that can lie for a man why because i don't want anything that we bring badness into my life okay. for the first time you sent me mail i think and think over it before i reply your mail that day. please i told you that if my passport truly with by now i will not longer be in Nigeria now again. right now i am missing my studs a lots now i am out of school all is because of my father that is missing for a long time now and his money was hold by his company. i tell you the truth but you don't want to hear me until you get the wrong woman please and please don't miss you way my dear love i really love you and i pray that we are going to be together. i think that maybe by now you will law sent me the money to come since
is because i try to let you know my family and send you the pics of that that is why all this are happen to us today.i only have pics of me and if you want 50pics of me and my family i will still send them to you i am real am not fake i hath cheating okay. if not that my father problem i will not have any problem for now because my father give me good education in nice school in Bondon there you can also see the pics of me that i take in my school that should make you know who i am okay but i really don't know who is taking you a way from me
i think i can kill my self is you do this to me.

because i was very happy and crazy when i got a contact with you i thought that my problem have finished by me meeting a man like you i was plan that as soon the pay me my fathers money that you and i will invest the money in a good company. honey why are you doing this to me why are you really praying. to know what is right and wrong my love why and why why my love why what are you doing to me why honey
tell me do you want to live me do you want me to kill my self tell me what do i do to deserved this why
i have give you all my love and truth
just js just well
i still love you
and stay bless
amannder john

my answer to this idiot...

I TOLD YOU TO SEND ME YOUR SCANNED COPY PASSPORT FOR ME TO SEE
YOURE REAL, BUT INSTEAD THAT, YOU THREATEN ME SAYING ME YOURE GOING TO KILL YOURSELF
ITS OK, JUST DO IT AND DONT FORGET TO RECORD ON A VIDEO TAPE AND PLEASE, SAY TO YOUR BROTHER
DONT FORGET TO SEND IT TO ME, I WOULD LOVE TO WATCH IT OUT.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 16, 2012 11:32 am

amandermd@yahoo.com

Hello honey how are you doing today.

thank you for your reply okay.lease am so sorry to say that to you okay i love you. why i say that is that i don't want to let what i love go free i love you and you know that you know that i can not do you bad. i really love you i am very worried about you thinking about you because since i lost my father i was not too happy that is why i am out of school now my love please for give me okay to say that i will kill my self i will not do that okay you know if i do that then i did not love you because i love you i will always be with you and sleep with your love. and please let nothing bring problem to us okay we are going to be together and have a good family. and thinking of how we can make it in life. why because since there is life there is hope my love. your always in my mind i do not for get you for once. my love please and please i really want to come back to London and get a job to do okay and when they i will send you the my photos

thank you i love you
honey i am trying to send you more pics of me is not attaching
but i will sell try it again okay
thank you kiss you
amander john your love
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Next

Return to Romance scams.