Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

thegod1@ymail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

thegod1@ymail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 8:43 am

1.JPG
1.JPG (16.85 KiB) Viewed 2116 times

https://www.4pp l.com/Seyi09

Ask me later..

I am a:Woman
Birthday:02.02.1980
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

I have a kind soft heart I like jokes and have a good sense of humor msg me to thegod1@ymail.com can create a comfortable cozy atmosphere at home and I am very friendly

yahoo avatar

2.JPG
2.JPG (10.52 KiB) Viewed 2116 times
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: thegod1@ymail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 8:53 am

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Received: from [64.31.35.219] dallas, usa
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 12:03:04 +0100 (BST)

My name is Seyi Badmus, I am mixed, my mother is from Mexico and my dad is English. I was born in Kent, United Kingdom and i am an only child. I am currently all alone by myself and trying to build a live for and fend for myself. I lost my parents in a car accident about 8months ago, and ever since, its been just me working to build a life for myself. i am 5.4ft tall, 31 years old and i weigh 140lb., with full hair and hazel eyes. I don't smoke, I however drink but occasionally. I am honest, intelligent and very Romantic. Am single, never been married and with no kids. i have been single for sometime now.

I am a nurse and i work for for an NGO, I'm a very busy woman and i traveled alto . I am all along by myself and am working on building a life for myself as an Orphan. I lost my dad and mom is a car accident about 8 months ago, and ever since then. i have been fending for myself. So am down here in Africa, Nigeria in a city called Abuja representing my organization. I am currently on a 1 week service but will be done in a week. so i will be back in the United Kingdom by then.

I am looking for a new love/relationship that's why you saw my profile on the dating site. i was refereed to this site by my very good friend who met her husband and thank God they are now happily married. But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible, honest, caring,lovely and open minded As for the type of companion I desire, It is rather simple.i do not care about Race, ethnicity, religious beliefs and physical appearance. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor because I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men in any range bcos i believe age is just a number, but am open to any depending on them. i will love to share the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life and beginning with when i get back.

Am single and searching for a man who will make me happy and the man i can spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for a lover, but the kind of man am looking for must be a responsible, honest, caring, loving and open minded person. i'll be awaiting to read about you too. I will like to know much more about you, and would like to ask you some questions and i would love honest answers from you :

What do u like in a lady ?
Are u a player or for real?
Do u have kids ?
What you do for a living?
Tell me more about yourself ?
What u do for a fun and in your free time?
Whats your favorite vacation spot?
Whats your favorite color?
Whats your favorite scent?
How many hours a day do you work?
Do you like the beach?
Whats your best attribute?
Do u drive? what car?
Do like movies?
What color of roses do you like?
Whats your bad experience in meeting a lady on the Internet.

Expecting your reply to this mail soon, and hope to get this answers so i can know much more about you. I would also love for you to send me some of your pictures, that way i can see more of you, and also always have them. Hope to read back from you soonest.
Love always,
Seyi .
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Romance scams.