Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ralphgoodman1968@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ralphgoodman1968@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:59 pm

Screen name: Ralph
Logo: Is love a myth ? Are you out there ?
Have Children: No children
Seeking: Long-term dating
Email address used: ralphgoodman1968@yahoo.com

I'm a very easy going person who is fun to be with.I believe that age is just a number and does not depict maturity.Appearance attracts the eye but personality attracts the heart.I can be goofy (can you tell from the pic)but serious when i need to be.I'm also a great listener.I'm here to meet new and interesting people!To me life is like a book...you have to know when to turn the page
I am a universal type of a person. I love life, I am positive and optimistic.I have a sense of humor but also very serious when need be. I enjoy the simple things life has to offer.I like active way of life. I am very adapted .
Would like to meet an attractive lady that is open minded as me and likes to be active.
She should be confident and self reliant, I like her to be someone whom likes to cuddle and get intimate.I like that quality in a woman. Patient and a lone wolf, those tend to be redeeming qualities. If you can cook clean and sew, that's great. I want her to be creative, assertive, innovative, independent, industrious and aspiring, sporty and healthy but yet stay consistent, Someone with confidence, independence, a softer side, wild side...Someone that accepts me for who I am and appreciates it. Someone I can learn from and teach as well.I'd like to meet an emotionally stable woman that doesn't carry any of the past disappointments
into the next relationship. Are you out there?

Stolen picture used:
ralph.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ralphgoodman1968@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:02 pm

The stolen picture used is reported online for being abused in scams since 2012.
Pictures from the same gallery reported online for being used in scams:

ralph1.jpg

ralph2.jpg

ralph3.jpg

ralph4.jpg

ralph5.jpg

ralph6.jpg
ralph6.jpg (18 KiB) Viewed 5404 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

richpalmer1966@yahoo.com

Unread postby NOMORE » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:29 pm

I have been scammed by this man. He goes by the name Richard Palmer. His email address is richpalmer1966@yahoo.com. His yahoo messenger username was eliteintellect and his username on the dating platform foreign datefinder.com was rcpalm114. His phone number is 15163231385. He sent me these pictures as well. He is also listed at r/s.com under many names: David Mark / Mike Pedro, etc and XXXXXX.com under the name: robret mueller. He claims to be an environmental contractor with a 16 year old daughter named Sandra. He has an accent when he speaks English. He has a way with words, can cry on call and is very manipulative.
NOMORE
New survivor

Re: richpalmer1966@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:06 pm

Dinar,

Sorry to read you were scammed by this one.

For your own protection try, please, to read this topic: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 and to apply those steps mentioned there. Any additional detail about the scammer can save someone else if posted.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:35 pm

+15163231385
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Nassau, NY
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ny
Bandwidth SMSEnabled VoIP in Nassau, NY
Redirected VOIP telephone number, probably a Skype number, to West African scammer.
Last edited by firefly on Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: made a report on whitepages.com to warn others.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:17 pm

The victim met the scammer on foreigndatefinder.com - member of the Friends Worldwide Dating Network.

The contact on the site was made in July 2014:

You got a nice profile and lovely pic,i would like to talk and learn more about you hope you don't mind?
Richard

Thanks ... for taking your time to write me back,i really appreciate it. Like you,i am very new to this,it is my first time on a dating site and i joined a day ago because my daughter talked me into joining the site. So you are my first experience with the online dating world :) . Tell me a little about you,i mean anything you would like to share with me,stuff like your favorite color,likes and dislikes,what do you do for fun,work and kids? Feel free to ask me anything,i am an open book and i will tell you anything you would like to know. I will be stopping here for now and i look forward to hear from you soon.
Richard.

It's so awesome to hear from you again ...,thanks for telling me a little more about you,i really enjoyed reading through the lines of your letter as they made me smile. I want you not to worry about your English as i think you write really well and i am happy to be talking to you. I think we share a lot of interest in common,you're lucky to have your kids xxx,i am sure they bring so much joy and happiness into your life everyday.Do your kids live with your on a permanent base? How long have you been separated?What do you do for work?
Here's a little more about me: I'm from Nc .I am divorced but we lived together in understanding because of our daughter but about two years ago she passed away,it's a sad story...it was really difficult for me and my daughter but i did what i had to do...we took it to be one of the things you meet in life...sometimes Life gives you the least of your expectation but your ability to handle it and make it a stepping stone for better things in future is what makes you whom you truly are. I'm glad its all in the past now and we're stronger but the memory is always there. And I must add that my daughter was my ability to handle that situation as she tried to make me stronger and always reminded me of how much she loves me tho she could be a pain in the ass...Lol. She's a beautiful 16 year old girl (Sandra). She's very smart and intelligent, she wants to become a registered Nurse, she loves to read and plays the piano as well, we do have a lot in common, any ways what do you expect she's mine..lol...
For work; I'm an environmental consultant and work as an independent contractor, i work mostly offshore, i work on anything that affects human as well as the Aquatic, like gas flaring, oil spillage, pipe leakage, erosion, etc. . I work only on contracts so I can have enough time to spend with loved ones, I travel sometimes depending on the nature of the contract. I love my profession and the nature at which I work, cos it lets me choose a contract that's suitable with my schedule..I have been very busy for over a week now because of a contract I'm bidding with Chevron so i have been going through some series of interviews/presentation.I should be rounding up this week so i will be told if i get declined but if things turns out to work for me i will be awarded the contract and i will be told the next move to take by the company.
For fun, i like to hang out, go to the movies, swim, take a walk to the beach, listen to music, camping, sports, dancing, i like anything that involves the outdoors.. my fav color is blue, i hate lies and dishonesty..
I hope i haven't said a lot to bore you.I will be stopping here for now,i look forward to hear from you soon.
Richard.

It's always good to hear from you ...,thanks for writing me again. It puts a smile on my face each time i am reading your letter ,i guess i like the way you talk. Thanks for the nice compliments about my job ,it is a wonderful job and i have always wanted to save mother nature since i was a boy.I do love what i do and it pays very well . Your job sounds very interesting,it is a blessing to be working with kids,i do love them so much and i love being around them.I totally understand with you that sometimes it is hard to teach them because they sometimes are out of control,i am glad you're not one to easily give up rather you device strategies of making them to want to learn. It is very good that you love your job as that is very important. I am so sorry about your previous relationship,everything happens for a reason and sometimes it is for our good.
... i hope we can keep getting to know know more about each other ,because i think communication is very important in this situation as we both need to open up and tell the other everything about us so by doing that we can get to know each other better and see where this goes.I am not the type of guy who talk about sex in our first date,i am not looking for a one night stand,i am looking for a very serious relationhip that will be leading to something more....
Here are some other stuff i want you to know about me: I love the smell of rain, of grass being mowed, wild onions being mowed, the sunset, the sunrise I see every morning by getting up at 4:30 am to do paperwork and have a quiet time to myself. the smell of coffee, the smell of dirt after it has rained, the change of colour in the leafs, the serenity of the earth after it is covered with snow, the sunshine on my flesh, the crisp air I breath in the fall, the feel of sand beneath my feet, the ocean breeze on my face, water on my feet, hot showers, the sweet scent of flowers in the spring, the scent of candles burning with no lights on, a clean home, the way music allows me to express myself, the way books take me away, the smile on a child's face, their laughter, old people, their knowledge, their history, the laughter of children, ending my day curled up beside the woman that loves me, waking up to that same woman, starting my day with a hug and a kiss, knowing that no matter what happens during my day I have Her to come home to. I love to kiss, snuggle, lie beneath the stars on a blanket, the smell of a fire burning, marshmallows roasting, steak on the grill
I dislike ants, spiders, snakes, lies, alcoholics, mind games, people judging, people who use others for their selfish desires, people who think they are better than someone else, we all are doing the same, trying to find our way in this life, child molesters, they should be tortured then left to die a slow death, rapist the same, hate mothers or fathers who turn their backs on their kids, married women hitting on me.I hope i haven't said so much to bore you again. Now your turn :) . Do you have any chat ID? Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Richard.

I am so happy to hear from you again ... and thanks for the kind words,i appreciate it that you took your time to respond to all my letters,i have been sitting here looking at my computer and waiting for your messages as well. I am an open book and i would love to tell you everything because i am interested in you and i want you to know that i will be patient and take my time in the learning process.
... I'm a single man who needs some emotions and feelings at this point. I'm tired of the feeling of being single,not having someone to share good times with is not really a good idea for me at this point of my life as i shut myself out emotionally for some time as i just needed to be alone.For some time now I've been totally single because I've been trying to prepare myself for my future and the kind of life i have to live as the man i am. for over a year to be honest I've been alone and I've not even had sex with anyone because i choose not too as I'm tired of the same drill of meeting someone and we have a nice time, go home, incredible sex, sleep and forget about it the next day. to be honest with you I've done that and I've had enough of it, at this point i need a change. its not easy finding someone who wants more than sex. most times they could think you want something else or you just want to have sex and get over it, but its not what i desire presently because i need to feel a connection with someone. i need a working and functional relationship, at least for the sake of Sandra. She seeing me bringing different women home and they leave in the morning is nothing to write home about. i need someone who she permanently sees as mine. i desire for some emotions at this point of my life as i have missed being in a relationship. i have to be good so i can get me a good woman, that is why i have been emotionally shut out for some time. i want to make love to someone and have good feelings about it, i want to be able to see her the next morning as we make plans for our day to day living. but i don't think some people understands that easily as they keep thinking that you're a man, so you would be like other men.
i don't want JUST sex and get over the person the next morning, I'm not saying i don't like love making... No, its very important in a relationship. i want to be into a person both sexually emotionally and physically, and know the person who i am involved with as i am looking for a long term relationship that could lead to something serious that we would start as good friends. I'm sure sex would always be there and is very important as i hope to enjoy all the good feelings that is associated in love making.but would rather say i want love making, rather than sex. i need someone i can talk to and feel a connection with, i need a soul mate and someone I'm sure compliments me. I'm not looking for a perfect woman as there's no such thing as that. I'm looking for someone who is ready to be happy. are you ready to be happy?

I know you might think it's quite easier as a man to look for someone but i have to say it is not .... I would love to chat with you,do you think you can download a yahoo messenger on your computer?

Good evening ... ,how was your day? I am so sorry i couldn't write or chat with you today,it has been a very busy day for me over here as i have been getting things in place here and getting prepared with my workers for the task ahead of us this week. I missed talking to you ...,although we didn't talk at all but you have been in my thought all day. Earlier today i was thinking maybe talking on the phone will be a lot easier for us because we don't need to always wait until we get online together to talk,what do you think ...?

I will be signing on my yahoo messenger now to look for you,i hope to chat soon but if not do have a good night my dear friend and i will be looking forward to talk soon.
Richard.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:17 pm

Emails:

July 17:

Good morning my dear ...,

How are you doing this morning? I hope your night was beautiful after talking to me? I slept like a baby in its mothers hand and i woke up thinking of you and it was so refreshing to come on here and received a beautiful letter from you,what a sweet way to start my day :) . I have been feeling so beautiful these past days, and it is because of you so i guess it is a very mutual feeling and it feels so right,I do have a very good instinct and it never fails me,i do feel a great connection with you,it has been so many years i haven't felt this way so i know this is really special. I do believe that God has brought us together for a purpose,he knows we have bought been through so much so he wants to make us happy and fulfilled again,since i started talking to you i have been looking forward to the future and hoping for a brighter tomorrow....I want to keep telling you more stuffs about me as i want to make sure you know the type of person i am as that is really important in a relationship of this nature.
I have a huge heart and am someone who is sensitive to other people and their feelings. I'm easy going, happy, fun, close to my family and friends, spontaneous, love to joke around, and am very family oriented. I like to have fun and live life to it's fulliest each day. I will support that special person in my life in whatever she chooses to do.Because I am so close to my family and friends it is important to me that I find someone who is very family oriented. I am willing to share my daughter with that special person. I would love it if they had children so we could blend our family together. I love playing basketball so we would have one really great big basket ball team of our own. I enjoy family gatherings and holidays. Christmas is my favorite holiday with all of us getting together, eating a huge meal and then opening of all the gifts. We have a great time! I can't wait to make that special person breakfast in bed, their lunch for work and pack a special little note in their lunch box, make them a special dinner and of course a great dessert. I would rather eat right at home and enjoy each other's company then go out to a restaurant.
I want someone with traditional values, someone who knows how to communicate, Doesn't have a bad temper, doesn't yell, is smart, funny, spontaneous, own sense of individuality, optimistic, can laugh at their own mistakes, trustworthy, caring, charming, likes to admit when they are wrong,. someone who will be there through the good times and the bad times. Someone who will still enjoy me when I am older and wants to grow old together. I need someone who if they are sick I can nurse back to health and if I am sick will take care of me and enjoy it. Someone who realizes that life doesn't always go their way but knows how to make the most of it. I am looking for someone who knows how to treat a man, is caring, honest and trustworthy. I want someone who likes to work out and takes good care of herself. You don't have to be perfect, I'm not. I want someone who likes to talk and will be open and honest right from the start. I am not looking for someone who is too serious about life but knows when to be serious and knows when to let loose and enjoy life. I love animals so they must love animals. I also love the outdoors. Anything on land or water is fun and I really enjoy it. I love running, boating, walking, tubing, basketball, tennis, golfing, riding a bike.. just anything really
I love to cuddle and hold hands. I am very affectionate. I would rather have you write me a letter then buy me something. I would rather be home cuddling on the couch watching a good movie together then out at a bar.
I really dont believe in love at first sight, maybe at third sight. I believe in that butterfly feeling. What I really believe in is that if you start your relationship out as friends and then it grows into best friends then you have built a really strong foundation and your relationship will last forever. I would love to marry my best friend someday. Someone who will look into my eyes when I am talking and will appreciate me doing the same. Someone who promises that no matter what we will be there for each other.i would be happy if someone like you is my soulmate!

Richard.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:18 pm

July 18:

They are two people drawn together by an unseen power. A bond from a distance, only they know the reason.
Love has an intensity as still as a calm night or as savage as a raging storm.That is the need.
Together they are one, alone no more.A light comes into their hearts to make them alive.
Aware of life and living again in a complacent world. Strangers for a time, until their souls reach out and touch one another.
The knowledge of a lifetime is passed between them.Sharing the joys, the tribulations, the expectations is a new experience.
Strangers no more, caring begins.With familiarity comes laughter to brighten the spirit and lighten the heart.
An understanding, that words cannot express, spreads across the miles and friendship commences.
They wonder at this new found level of love.They revel at the very thought of hands caressing and lips touching from ocean to ocean.The beauty of love is seen as an oasis in the desert of loneliness.They know where to look and what to say.
They understand the workings of the mind to protect from pain.
It is all so new and yet so easy.
Heaven on earth can be love.
It can be friendship.
It can be understanding and compassion.
Most of all it is giving.
They gave of each other for each others happiness.
And together they found everything.
I hope you enjoy my little poem ...:)

Hugs and kisses.

"My little poem" is stolen from the Internet and was used in romance scams since 2012 with the same stolen pictures...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:19 pm

September 14:

Honey how are you doing? I really do miss talking to you and these past few days has been crazy but you are always in my heart. I hope you and the kids are doing great? Thanks for the beautiful letters i always enjoy reading your emails and listening to all your songs as they bring absolute peace of mind to me.I have your pic on the screen saver of my phone now so i can take you wherever i go. You are such an important part of me now ...,although we don't talk as often but my life revolves around you in whatever i am doing because i am always thinking of you baby and yes it feels so right to have you in my life and to be with you in this way. You are the one i have been waiting for all my life and now that i have found you i would never let you go because there will never be another you for me.
Each night before I sleep your sweet voice echoes through my mind. As I rest my head on my pillow a smile seeps through my soul, knowing that you, and you alone have made me whole.
Without you I would simply be surviving, but with you I am living life to the fullest. Because of your love my spirit has been rejuvenated.
The simplest pleasures in life bring me so much joy that it is hard to find the words to describe them. A walk in the park becomes a reality based metaphor... it is our journey together hand in hand forever more.
Even in our moods, regardless of the irritations of daily life we manage to make each other laugh. The sound of your laughter rings through my ears and touches my heart. Our banter that may seem odd to others makes us giggle to no end. The difference between you and I are very few, yet they are there. But we accept those differences, embracing them because they are part of something we love about one another.
It isn't about looks, nor money but the simplicity in life that we find so attractive. Knowing we could survive anywhere as long as we were together.Love is not a job, love simply is. Unconditional love is what I offer you, and with you I receive the same. You are my heart of hearts, my soul mate, friend, lover and partner for life.
I will love you forever and a day. Thank you for being there, loving me and knowing what my true heart wants.
You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand, and work through all times in our lives together...
You are my soul mate nothing, and no one else feels more right than you!! I love you eternally and unconditionally. God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long. I miss you more than words can say and my love will reach any distance and fly to be in your dreams and heart each evening that we can not be together. I physically long for you each night and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day, into our future together. I believe and have faith in you.
You have my heart and soul. I know the miles between us are great. But our love will keep us near to each other. One Day those miles won't be there, because I'll be in your arms forever. Your song is the sweetest thing. You have given me so much already. Baby I love you with everything that I have inside of me. I love you!

I hope this finds you well my Princess,do have a wonderful day and i look forward to talk to you today.I love you ....
Hugs and kisses.
Richard palmer
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:21 pm

September 19:

Hey honey ,good morning.
I want to start by thanking you for all the beautiful letters,pics and wonderful songs you've been sending to me,honey i really appreciate them all and i want you to know that they all bring a smile to my face and excitement to my heart,you are one of a kind honey and i can't thank you enough for all you have done so far.xxx I also want to thank you for sharing your fears with me and for being honest,I want you to know that i am not one who has all the time in the world for games ,i am a matured man who knows what he wants,since we started talking i have been very open and honest to you and i have got no skeleton in my cupboard. I am serious with everything i have said to you honey,if i wasn't serious i wouldn't have involved my daughter into this. I mean every promises i have made to you and i want you to please hold me to every word i say to you.Like you this id a first for me to meet someone on a dating site and fall in love until i met you and i totally believe that it is the will of God that we met each other,it is not an accident but it was predestined.
I love you so much, words sometimes cannot express it. Your hugs and kisses I long for. Every moment spent with you is a moment I cherish. You are my night sky. I look to you for everything.

Love and friendship is what I feel with you, it is not just that we are lovers, we are also friends, and that is what makes our relationship much better. The greatest of lovers don't make the best of friends, remember that, and when there comes a time when you feel that things can't get any worse, think of me, for I can try my best to bring you all the happiness in the world, honey. I grow to love you more and more everyday, and I do not know right now what I would do without you. Sometimes I would like to think my love for you is like a great dream, I don't want to wake up because I don't want to lose that love. I will be by your side whenever you need me and I hope I am and always will be in your heart and in your dreams forever. I Love you,
Just to hear your voice makes my heart melt. Your voice is the sweetest sound ever to touch my ears. No other sound in this world will ever be so sweet. Your smile is the most beautiful thing to ever witness. Even more beautiful than a rose blooming or the sun set in the mountains.
When I am talking with you, the world and its troubles are nothing to me but a blur. When I have a bad day I know you are there for me. Just the same for you if you are having a bad day; I'll do anything to make you smile, to kiss your soft, sweet lips - to look into those beautiful eyes that sparkle with happiness. In those eyes I see a fire of passion and safeness. I was about to give up all hope on love until I laid eyes on you.

I always thought love was just a word some say to persuade people into dating. ,sweetheart I was wrong, 'cause without you I would not be here. I now realize that you are my reason for waking up in the morning. God put me on this earth to be with you. And I thank Him and pray to Him every night for sending you to me. Everything I have done right and wrong in life I would do it all over again as long as my life and love ended back into your arms and the glorious presence of your smile. Without you I think that I would be lying in a pile of my own self and loneliness will be my friend. You are a falling angel from the heavens - I am so glad I caught you with my arms and love. The love I have for you sends the angels to their knees.
Honey, I am always thinking about you and staring at your pic on my phone. No one can replace you and if anything happens to you, I don't know what I'd do without you. You are the one person that I love dearly. You are my life and everything revolves around you. You seem to hold my whole life in your hands. You always make the whole room light up when you enter it, and you just know how to be my star, but you're not my star ... you are my angel. Baby, there's nothing in this world that I would not do for you

There are so many things that I am grateful for I can't even count. You have been there for me through thick and thin and I thank you for giving me that opportunity to get to know you and for always being there for me. You mean so much to me, it's so unbelievable that I have someone such as you. Even when I am down you are there for me. Things have been so hectic that I could not have wanted anyone to be there for me but you. You have been the stability in my life and this is just a note to let you know that I love you.
There is nothing that I would not do for you and there is no one else I would want to share my life with. You are the reason I get up each morning and smile, and you make me look at life with a new perspective. I have never met anyone as wonderful as you. I really miss you.Hope i didn't bore you my Angel? I will stop here for now and i will be looking forward to talk to you soon.Have a wonderful day with all my love...

Hugs and kisses sweetheart,
Yours forever,
Richard.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.