Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of xoGisele

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of xoGisele

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:55 pm

Gisele
Female / Single
29 - Leiden / Netherlands
Current Location Philippines

Slogan
Hello, SLAVES! Welcome To My Fetish Domain
About Me
You have found your way into my sensual and sadistic world. I am a beautiful, intelligent and commanding Mistress. I respect those sincere trusting individuals who place themselves in my hands. I demand the same respect – and I get it!I am your Goddess.the woman of all your dreams and fantasies. Why not make your fantasy a reality and let me control your every whim. You will be captivated with my brilliance and beauty and will feel honored to be in my presence.It would give me great pleasure, to take you to the deepest depths of your desires and use them against you by teasing and taunting you, giving you pleasure and pain. I will respect your limitations; however I do expect you to experiment with your boundaries.You need not search any longer; I am the ultimate seductress you’ve been yearning for!
Looking For
I am indeed an extremely sexy and sensual creature, and this carries over into my play sessions. I love the contrast of pain and pleasure, and I am always seeking a willing submissive participant with whom I can explore and express my dark and sensual desires and fantasies. Do not be fooled though, my sensual hand, can become quite strict for severe punishment. For this reason, I am very versatile with my style and am really pen to most fetishes, with a few exceptions.
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 175
Weight(kg) 50
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Executive / Management / HR
Profession Manager
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Virgo

Hello I am looking for a LTR D/s relationship, I want someone who want to serve me. I am willing to relocate so make me proud!! If you are interested into serving me knowing that your life will be my control and ownership then I want you to mail me at missgiselelake@gmail.com with your name, age, location, work, fetish, limits and get ready to be tested!
Attachments
gisele.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: missgiselelake@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:42 am

On Skype:

Gisele Lake aka missgiselelake02 - same picture
29 y/0, BD: August 29, 1985
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dessa.pedere@gmail.com - pekepepe67@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:55 pm

Feedback form #11067

What name did the scammer use?*: Dessa Pedere
Scammer's email address if you have it.: dessa.pedere@gmail.com pekepepe67@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: Late 20's
Scammer's Skype name.: dessa pedere
Scammer's Skype username . .*: itsmedessa1228
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Dessa Pedere google +
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Ashley Madison
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype Hangouts
How much money did they demand?: $620 to meet
Name you were told to send the money to. : Severo Roslin Jr.
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Phillippines
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: Dessa: 4357297509 Sophie/Peke 7542270825
How were you to send the money ?: MoneyGram, worldremit.com, greendot
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I've blocked them on gmail and blocked the cell phone #'s
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: They are using footage of a webcam model that goes by xoGisele.

From Florida, USA

dessa.JPG
dessa.JPG (11.84 KiB) Viewed 14075 times

+14357297509
Owner supposedly based in Park City, UT
VoIP - Enflick

+17542270825
Owner supposedly based in Deerfield Beach, FL
VoIP - TextPlus
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: dessa.pedere@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:35 pm

Some of the stolen pictures used with the fake G+ profile Dessa Pedere:

dessa.jpg
dessa.jpg (32.69 KiB) Viewed 14073 times

dessa2.jpg

dessa3.PNG
dessa3.PNG (187.59 KiB) Viewed 14073 times

dessa4.PNG

dessa5.PNG

The email address pekepepe67@yahoo.com is used online with stolen pictures of Briana Lee, reported here http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... 20&t=15079 (blackmail scam/sextortion cases) and here http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... =11&t=6341 (romance scam cases).
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hannahparker2118@gmail.com

Unread postby Gabriel097 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:39 pm

Met on snapsext
Allegedly based in Santa Monica CA
Asked for $1100 to meet
Two phone numbers 816 321 9894 and 323 483 5512
Said she had to pay off a contract
The recipient of said money was rosalyn pasion from the Philippines
Her email was hannahparker2118@gmail.com
Attachments
gisele.JPG
Gabriel097
New survivor

hannahparker2118@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:02 pm

Skype ID's:
Liza Robinson
santa monica, United States
liza.robinson07
Photo too indecent to put here on our forum.

francesca parker
dallas, United States
francescaparker2118

Profile Elements;
Hannah Parker / 100006734085319
Studied at Dallas Baptist University
Past: North Dallas High School
Lives in Greenville, Texas
From Dallas, Texas

The woman in the below photos seems to be known as Jessie Dreamchaser:

Hannah Parker1.JPG

Hannah Parker 2.JPG

Phone numbers:
+13234835512
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Montebello, CA
Original network provider* Sprint Spectrum L.p.
(323) 483-5512
3234835512 is a VoIP number provided by Enflick with an area code in CA

+18163219894
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Kansas City, MO
Original network provider* Surewest Kansas, Inc. - Ks
(816) 321-9894
8163219894 is a VoIP number provided by Enflick with an area code in MO
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of xoGisele

Unread postby Gabriel097 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:14 pm

You found that
Gabriel097
New survivor

Betty Baidoo - Priscillashenell3467@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:06 am

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim:

About three weeks ago, I received a letter from a woman named Betty Baidoo, aged 41, who will be 42 years old in Ohio, USA in November.
Priscillashenell3467@gmail.com
We talked for a while via chat. She does not write the letter, but she likes to talk for hours. Last weekend, she moved to her uncle in Ghana (Africa), where she now lives. She is not married and has no children. Since we have almost 40 hours chatting through chat and because there is no phone and no service, she asked me to buy her a telephone here and send her there if I wanted her to be able to make a phone call and record a video . I told her I do not to send people who I personally do not know money or anything else. We did not talk much about the visit, but I told her that I wanted to personally see her later. Since she does not have money because she does not have work there, she can not pay air tickets from Accra (Ghana) through Instanbul to xxx. So, if I wanted to see her, I should pay a plane ticket, which I said was that I did not pay money to foreigners I have never seen before. Very tiring communication. Electronic letters, "she" do not like writing. "She" does not want to give her title and does not talk much about the past. It's out of work and money. We started the communication when "she" was from Ohio, US and then "she" moved a week later to Accra, Ghana, Africa, with an uncle. "She" speaks a lot about religion, about spirituality. As for money, I already told "her" that I will not pay money to someone I do not personally know. As for "her" personal visit to me, I have already told "her" that I will not send money for the airline card, because from my bad experience I know that this is an attempt to cheat. "She" told me she found me on a dating website. I do not know where. I checked a little, but I did not find it.

The stolen picture used belongs to xoGisele, American adult model and webcam girl. According to the real owner Twitter profile:

Retired 2018. All Social Media Accounts are inactive and or are FAKE.. please don’t send money or info to anyone on the web using my photos. I am retired.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Priscillashenell3467@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:34 pm

Type of messages received:

21.september 2018

I am a purposeful girl strong in spirit and courageous of course in my heart i am a romantic like all girls i want to caress and warmth i am humble and in the company of those i do not know i will be quiet but with people i know i will be fun and open i open slowly like a peony but if you open me you get all the flavor and all the grace from me i am honest i promise to tell the truth because i do not like conflicts negative emotions i am sure you are ready for our open and honest conversations i am an idealist all the things that i have always begun to finish up to why would not it cost me i have a conscience and a sense of duty responsibility i always confirm all my words with action...... I am looking for a man tuned to family for me passion and physical attraction to each other are important. kind. honest. i loves to read books. romantic. i love to be traveling to be enjoy dancing. i like to spend time actively. i want to tell you all my desires and hobbies personally.....If you can have me your email to add you to chat more this is a picture of me and you can email me or add me here to talk more to be know ....thank you ... Priscillashenell3467@gmail.com

Yes i have seen all that email now and i read all that okay
i no the time from us is difference and all i am thinking now is you and also i have not ask for the Vodafone Onetuch (Accra).
The Internet has a LTL signal of 2300 then a 3G 2100
GSM frequency 900/1800 ....But i will also try and ask for that and we will no what to do ....But all is for me to have the cellphone as to send that to me will not be better ....But to buy that here is good as i will no the can of phone i want okay love xxx kiss.....Cant you see the network still worrying me this morning just going off and on....As we are chatting now.
Really i will love that if there is a money like i should buy that here sample and use that not ....Now for you to send me Okay xxx
I understand all what you saying to me now ....But you have to no ....to have all what i want is about how to get money and if i dont also have money how i can get that or come to you there soon
Do you understand me also ....like how i uncle use all his money to help me to Africa.
Yes i understand you now love that and also as you said i have to no when can us get some found for me to buy that smart phone as you no i dont have nothing now and you are also trying to help me out to be with you soon.
But ....xxx Let us forget about that first now and let us think about how for me to have the smartphone soon and we can be real contact all the time ...So this internet can not get me any problem any more okay ....After we can talk about all the to meet you there in personal soon as everything have to be step by step
I have send you Email also now xxx
Do you understand me ....Think

20.october 2018

Mr xxx How are you doing there now i missed you i wish you are also good as i am thinking of you my husband..... i love you with all my heart as i need you in my arms and also i will hold you heart as how you never have an emotional woman as beautiful like how i am to be care of your soul an how you are and any how you also care for me to be the only woman in your dreams to come true for you in your life and my life i pray to do all the time for us to be together soon in life to have a great future together ....xxx i thank you for the lovely email and message you send me i am happy to the and i hope soon as possible all this will be well for us together and i will be enjoying the xxx food all the time that we hold arms to go out for walk or for some enjoyment together as how we care about each other and also you be show me how the area is the envorment as you said ....xxx i hope the xxx (victim's country) have a sweet good health food as i think that any country also have a sweet good health food ....But when we are staying together soon in place at how we care i will be cooking our foodstuff all the time as i am a good cooker and i cant wait to do that for my husband all the time as a house wife as i am staying with you together Okay .....xxx trust is what you put in someone's hands faith is what you hold on to trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some helpLove makes not everyone A man can inherit a house and money from his parents,but only the Lord can give him a sensible wife love is when money and materialistic things no longer matter. It's when you're holding the hand of the woman you love and you feel like the richest man in the world you have everything.With money, we can buy all things, but with love, we find everything that really matters.It isn't money fame, or power, no, the greatest adventure in life is love.Power is one thing; money and power are two things, but love is everything the heart already knows what the mind can only dream of trust your heart......but rejoices in the truth it always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres love takes many things trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough....xxx love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people....True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's wordsDistance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.If it is really love, you can see yourself standing in their eyes, part of the abstinence that is worth dying for. If you long for that recognition that will not part by distance, in time your dream will be replied....Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel.Distance, it is a test of love, many will fail, but for those who can withstand it have the answer... true love.....All quality items must be tested to ensure promised high standards for the customers.....Life is a precious gift from God and it should be lived with love and joy I also enjoy various activities I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life...a relationship based upon false truths is not likely to be successful, because both partners do not have the correct frame of reference in the relationship...xxx my husband listen and ready well there are many qualities that make relationships good support, compromise, and open and honest communication is just a few of these qualities that you may desire in a relationship. Engage only in relationships where both partners can openly discuss their wants and needs, this can take practice.... Remember loving relationships grow and only become better, eliminate those who do not meet your needs when they continually fail to support you, will not compromise, and will not be honest...where ever i am who i am with the only person i love is you and you are my only lovely man always will be all i can say is that i am missing you like mad when my internet go off some times talking to you and i wish you was here right now where else would any sane man want to be but in your eyes your heart and your arms a sea of passion ever moving beating like my heart when i think of you.....xxx My love for you is a journey starting at forever and ending at never you can count on the sun to rise for the stars to come out at night as long as there is air to breathe you will alway is be loved by me you make me smile when i see your face you make me sad when you walk away chatting to me but i always know you well turn around and say those three sweet words well baby xxx my network was not working for to day and i am sorry to lost that .....I LOVE YOU xxx KISS TO YOU AND HUG ....BETTY
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Priscillashenell3467@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:37 pm

Some of the stolen pictures used (not all the pictures sent can be posted here):

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.