Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rebeca.stafford@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 02, 2012 10:44 am

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=212093

rebeca111
- 31 y/o female
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- cheaf
- Have no children

Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single

Description:
hello, how are you? My name is Rebeca i am 30 years of age never married and no kid, i am new on this site and i check by your profile to mail you if we can have something in common. you can contact me on my mail address then we can talk better and even share pictures...... a m............ i will be happy if i see your mail. Thanks

Ideal match description:
I am looking for a honest trusted and loving caring and trust worthy down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me

Hello my name is Rebeca , 31 years old and i am happy to read from your profile , i am here for serious relationship ....i need happy home and i need someone who want this with me ....you can write me on my yahoomail or we can chat on yahoomessenger ..........rebeca.st afford@yahoo.com
th anks

and on facebook, her real face

olayide.jpg
olayide.jpg (5.28 KiB) Viewed 6585 times

Olayide Oluwatosin Wilson
Worked at Tosco entertaiment
Studied at Osun State College Of Technology, esa-oke
Lives in Osogbo
From Ilesha
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: rebeca.stafford@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 02, 2012 10:48 am

Received: from [82.128.11.5]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 09:52:41 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 82.128.11.5
Originating ISP: Multi-links Telecommunications Limited
City: Jos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Hello , i am very happy to read from you . i will like to know everything about you too , My name is Rebeca single from New york ...but i am now i am presently in west Africa .tell me how old are you , have you ever be in marriage , do you still need a woman with you as your wife , your occupation ? please write me back all this
thanks again for your message
Rebeca
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 14, 2012 3:53 pm

rebeca Stafford

Hello Dear,I am very happy to read from you , About my life family..i have a happy home with both parent but i have lost them in few years back ...i am the only child of my parents, i have once been a relationship with man who show me love but it was fake love . He let me down and i was so hurt.. I am looking for a honest trusted and loving caring and trust worthy down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me...
Well i want you to know that i have hurt before by my ex-boyfriend and that is the reason why i am single for the past 4yrs bcus i overlook all the man on this earth as the same but i am getting tried of been lonely and i am looking for a man that can prove me wrong that all man on this earth are not the same that is one of the reason why i come and try this online stuff to see if it will work out for me.....please answer this questions ...What is your favorite time of the year? What is the one thing you want most out of life? What are the main
things you will not allow someone you would be with to do to you? What makes you angry? What makes you sad? What makes you happy? your Age ?
i will be here waiting for your reply with your pics too
Rebeca
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 15, 2012 10:30 am

rebeca Stafford

Hello dear, I am very happy to read from you again . I will not lie to you or my self you are now stand in my heart but i pray to God almighty that you should not let me down . All my life i always think and dream of happy home but i know one day the good lord will help me and bless me with a man who will love me and care for me ...a man who will not cheat on me and always keep my love in his heart . dear i do not break any plate or glass
stand during discussion
:mrgreen: . My dear we can clean the house together but its my duty to clean the house and make you happy man with me . i will say to you with all my heart that you are now my positive thought ....i also thank God giving me positive change by you . dear i understand how you feel how lonely you are ....i will be your companion , your joy and your everything in life ...i will do all i can do to make you most happy man and i am very sure that we will have happy home together ...i am also lonely and i feel the same way you feel and i hope you will be there for me forever ....please once again don't let me down . send me your pics i will like to see you .
thanks for your lovely letter
yours
Rebeca
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 16, 2012 11:25 am

Hello my dearly HH, I am very happy with you in my life , i must tell you how my heart stand for you now,You may not be here with me... But thoughts of you are always in my heart ..i feel the same way you feel,you are all i am thinking right here all my day. I like you too and there is one thing i want you to know and understand about love , love is not George by distance but how serious we are about the relationship , don't be scared dear just please always keep my love in your heart and never let me down .There are so many men in the world even on Internet but almost all of them want woman just because of sex only and after they have sex with her they will dump her so this why i am firstly scared about relationship again because i don't want my heart to be break again but i must confess you have gain all my heart because you are now all i am thinking here .HH I am in love with you ,About the distance between us you are not wrong you think rightly, i believe its not a barrier ...i am ready to join you over there as long as you give me what i need in relationship ..love, caring , happy home and you will never cheat on me or let me down . once again i am happy with you in my life .
i am waiting for you letter
yours
Rebeca
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Hello my love , i am happy and willing to join you in London because i have been waiting for the that i will start a new life with my right man ...i am happy to join you over there .please just always keep my love in your heart and don't let me down .
yours Rebeca

My dear, How are you doing today .i hope you are doing good and why i did not read from you today ? i miss you today
always keep my love in your heart.
yours
Rebeca
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 12:38 pm

rebeca Stafford

My love , why i did not read from you since ?i hope there is no problem over there and i hope i did not offend you .please don't let me down, don't let me regret to fall in love with you .....i miss you and i love you .
yours
Rebeca
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 22, 2012 10:01 am

rebeca Stafford

Hello my darling , i was so worried but i am now happy as i read your email .....How was your jonny and how is your brother doing now .?I hope he is now doing better .my love i really miss you in my life and i was here thinking of you all day but now i am so much happy as you are back into my life . I hope you also miss me too.
please always keep my love in your heart as i am always do to you .
yours
Rebeca
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 22, 2012 6:44 pm

rebeca Stafford

Good morning my darling , How are you and your work, hope all is well with you ? Its my very great pleasure to hear from you again, its really made my day brightened with the lovely email you sent to me and I like the way you answered my questions Well, I am so much happy to start a new life with you and i will be so happy to have you as my husband forever .i am ready to be your wife and mother of your son , i am ready to make you happy man for the rest of your life .dear i must say this ...I LOVE YOU .. you are all i am thinking about down here , all my heart now stand for you and waiting to be in your harms ...i love you and i am ready to have you as my husband because i am so lonely here too. God will let your brother recover very fast , please always keep my love in your heart as i always do to you .
I love you .
yours
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Next

Return to Romance scams.