Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sofia Skvortsova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sofia Skvortsova

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:19 pm

abusing stolen photos of Sofia Skvortsova (starnow.com.au).

Lovethmaxwell959@yahoo.com

On 4pp l:

hello how are you doing i am Joy Maxwell by name i was browsing through the site i saw your profile it was nice to read about there well i will like to know you more if you don't mind if you have a yahoo messenger pls you can add me or mail me with it so will can start knowing each other very well there this is my yahoo address"""Lovethmaxwell959@yahoo.com"""pls take good care of your self i am looking forward to hear from you soon ok. i am online now.

Profile elements:

joyz123
Tagline: looking for an humble man to married
I am a:Woman
Birthday:10.10.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

I am a trustful lady who believe in God Almighty

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Loveth Maxwell <lovethmaxwell959@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Email:

Hello Dear
how are you doing i hope all is well with you over there you mail touch me dear honestly i will tell you i am
new in dating online is my girl friend told me about the site before coming in to register on it and i told god almighty the
first man to right me will be my future husband. i am looking for a serious man who can share the rest of my life with some
one that i can love and trust and appreciate her for the rest of my life time.
i am looking for a man who is honest true and faithful, with a good heart. willing to relocate anywhere to be with the right
one for me the person I can trust with my heart and he would do the same....I am gentle and romantic person with real
principles. Honesty, trust and mutual respect are the pillars of my relationship and life philosophy. No games, lies, tricks
and double life. I don't take more than I give .I don't ask for more than I deserve. Usually I go the extra distance to
please my partner, because if she is happy then ultimately that would reflect on me and our relationship. I believe that
communication, understanding, caring and tolerance among people are the lubricants which keep life wheel rolling. Nobody is
perfect but GOD. The most important issue is that we learn from life school the right thing to do and apply it to the next
phase of our life
I'm looking for man who is Patient, Kind, Understanding, Respectful, Open Minded, Able to have Intelligent Conversations, and
Non- Judgmental. Serious but Playful, Sensual with a touch of Hardness, Sane with a hint of Insanity. The ability to rise
above the common life into a higher existence in the mental, emotional and spiritual bodies.man who will compliment,
encourage,& respect the need for self-growth. Honest communication of inner thoughts, views, opinions, & feelings are a must.
Strong and open minded. Ability to see and feel deep within themselves and not be afraid to share what they think, see or
feel.man who enjoys life for what it is and doesn't waste time expending energy on unimportant matters. man who is
responsible, dependable, and independent.man who we can Laugh together, Cry together, Argue (constructively) together, and
still look at each other with admiration. I am very outgoing and like to experience new things in life. I like to go to the
river, Glam is, the beach, and Vegas. I consider myself to be kind, considerate, compassionate. I work hard so I can play
hard on the weekends. I value my family and my friendships. My ideal match would have to be woman that is done playing the
field as well as playing games. yes because i just lost my father with my 2brother just only me is re mean in with my mummy
is why i am taking my time to get my soul mate its because my father death is why me and my mum leave u.s . to western
African my father country which is call by name REPUBLIC OF GHANAIAN that is the country my father come from i am in my
father country over 12months now my Father barrister invited me and my mum for my late father consignment. my late Father
Deposited some amouth of money in a "SECURITY COMPANY IN REPUBLIC OF GHANAIAN" ok and me and mum want to come back to state but
will have to transfer the money from GHANAIAN to U.S. but we are still fining it difficult to transfer the money my Father my
late father Barrister said he need a foreign partner so the translation can go freeling. where my late father left
$17million Dollars i am the next of king. is why i am looking for a faithful truthful honest humble minded man who i will
truth and who can help me to transfer the money my late father keep in SECURITY COMPANY.Its because of that me and my mum is in Africa now since 3months and we are willing to relocate to any distance i fine my soul mate. my mum she is from U.S ALASKA i was born in ALASKA i school in "CALIFORNIA UNIVERSITY U.S."i did hotel
management. i am a degree holder but i have ambition to forward my education ahead to DR Degree. if my soul-mate will have
love in education.

my regard
Loveth
i am looking forward to read from you soon ok
pls take good care of your self ok
bye bye.

+ 2 bikini pictures (not posted)

Header:

Received: from [41.190.90.49]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 02:24:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: is nice reading from you xxx

Originating IP: 41.190.90.49
Originating ISP: Zain Communications Ltd
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lovethmaxwell959@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Online activity:

On Tagged,
Loveth M, 24
Alokapoketi, Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kissanna22@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 pm

On DolceIndi,

Anna Member Name: kissanna22
Caucasian / White, 28, Single - Never Married
Svatovo, , Ukraine

Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Body Type: 49 kg = 108 lbs
Height: 162 cm = 5' 3.8"

Hi, my name is Anna, I’m nice communicative girl always
looking for something new. I’m25 years old and living in
Ukraine. I’m working as tutor of English and have a hobby –
sometimes work as photo model at my friend’s firm.

Actually, I’m not a top-model, but I always have fun when
somebody makes my photos. Now I have a lot of friends but
looking for true love. I’m lovely girl, a little unexpected,
want to find a person who’ll share my interests with me

I’m looking for a man who will takes care about me. I always
take care about people who are close to me, that’s why it’s
very important to feel response for my feelings. Hope this
man likes to look for new impressions, tries to escape from
bore, joyful and communicative.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kissanna22@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 pm

On meetsexyrussianwomen,
Kiseleva Anna.
Country, Ukraine.
City, Lugansk.

Hi, my name is Anna, I’m nice communicative girl always looking for something new. I’m25 years old and living in Ukraine. I’m working as tutor of English and have a hobby – sometimes work as photo model at my friend’s firm.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

andersonsusan30@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:18 am

On FMF:

Hello
it's my pleasure.is just that am looking for the man that i can trust,that i can spend the rest of my life with.
for better talk let's meet on yahoo messenger.andersonsusan30@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

anderson001 Profile: am seeking for man
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman
Height: 4' 5" (135 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American
Zodiac Sign: Leo

I am Seeking a: Man For: Long Term
My Education: My Profession: Student
Do I Drink? Social Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No

am a gentle woman,caring , trust

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: andersonsusan30@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:22 am

On Facebook,
Susan Anderson
Joined Facebook March 5, 2013

+
few bikini pictures, not posted.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kissanna22@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:13 pm

New message on Anthea factory:

xoxoxo
Hi I want start a relation with you so i begin to tell something about me, I’m looking for a man who will takes care about me. I always take care about people who are close to me, that’s why it’s very important to feel response for my feelings.
Hope this man likes to look for new impressions, tries to escape from bore, joyful and communicative. I want to love and to be loved, I want to feel warm and tenderness of my only man. I hope that you find an interesting woman in me and if you like write me at kissanna22@yandex.ru

The profile is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.