Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

devyatochka01@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: devyatochka01@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Email:

Hello my sweet xxx!
xxx, I thought you were more write me a letter in a previous declaration of love.
I hope that all is well and you are now happy to see my letter.
I am very happy to be with him, I can give you at least a modicum of my love and affection!
It is simply impossible to express all the love in one letter.
There are feelings and emotions that can be expressed only when we are next!
xxx, I would be pleased to meet you in real life.
I understand that this is an important and serious step. But without it, our love will stop at the same level.
And I want our love and feelings to move on and become stronger.
I would like to experience new emotions and new feelings!
What do you think about meeting me? You would be happy to meet me in reality?
I hope that you will give me an honest and sincere answer regarding this.
xxx, for me our meeting could give many answers about our relationship.
And we were able to spend an unforgettable time together with you!
I'm serious with you! I love you! You got something that I have not seen in other men.
You are important to me! Sometimes I was even afraid to lose you!
Never experienced such a feeling! They are so nice! It would be a shame to lose it.
xxx, you're always on my mind! It's so nice that you came into my life.
xxx, today I want to confess to you. My confession - do not know about you but my mom.
Oh you know my friends. Know some colleagues at work. I could not resist not to tell anyone about you.
I wanted everyone to know that I communicate with you, and I'm happy of this communication. I do not want to hide it.
My mom trusts my choice, and you sympathize with her. In recent days, you have become my family man who wants to
talk about everything. With that I want to go to the edge of the world, in search of happiness.

Every day I think of you and your letters. What's this? What's wrong with me? Do you know?
Sometimes I am afraid of such feelings. Probably because I have not yet decided how to react and what to do next.
But I do not see anything wrong with that. I like you very likable. And I would like to make our communication is not snapped suddenly.
It would be nice if in the future we are able to reduce the distance between us.
Who among us a lot of kilometers, miles ... But we have our letters. And it's very nice for me.
If I'm not mistaken - we really like each other? Am I right xxx?
We have a mutual admiration. Mutual interest in the development of our relations. Am I right?
I would like to be alone with you on a desert island. That no one prevented us to enjoy themselves.
I hope that today I dreamed a dream:-)

Now I will finish my letter. Before going to bed, I'll think of you, and try to sleep.
xxx, I almost forgot. I'm sending you a photo from your wedding anniversary. Only this photo I specifically made for you at home.
The café in this dress I did not take pictures, because I did not bring a camera. But I hope you like my dress!
Was a good evening. We celebrated it in a cafe. We drank some wine, and then danced.
It was fun. But to be honest, my thoughts were of you!
I want you to sit next to me and we could have a glass of wine at our meeting and our love!
xxx, I wish you a good day and good mood.
I hope you will write to me soon. Your dreams Zoya

Return-Path: devyatochka01@gmail.com
Received: from tazik-PC ([195.2.253.163])
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014

Originating IP: 195.2.253.163
Originating ISP: Jsc Trc Fiord
City: Moscow
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Picture received with the email:

zoya.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:12 am

Email:

Hello my sweet xxx!
Again I am delighted with receipt of your letter.
I am happy that I was able to find you in the vast internet and I can write to you now.
By the way dear, today I am with my grandmother having tea in the morning, before work. And I told her raskaz about you, and show her your picture. You really liked it!
In the first photo we with her grandmother, and the second photo I'm alone in the park, on the day we walked with my friend and I took a photo of it,
I do not remember the exact day, but I remember it was in late September. I remember that day, the street was very warm and I had a wonderful mood.
By the way, I've told her grandmother. According to my stories you liked it very much. And she's happy for me that I found my love, that is you my love xxx!
Perhaps you hard to understand my feelings. But they are real. My love for you is strong!
I want to meet you. Yes, I want our love was not limited to the Internet, but also in reality.
Difficult because now there are many questions and doubts.
That they were not, we have to meet. The only way our love will be stronger.
So our desires can become reality.
We are not little children and we can make decisive steps.
xxx, I'm ready to take this step and come to you.
I've never been in other countries and, therefore, I'm scared to go abroad.
But I overcome my fear! I arrive to you!
You have the opportunity now to have a vacation?
What are your ideas on our first meeting? How much time I could spend with you?
We will live in the same room or in different? I would like to be with you, even at night!
I love you, xxx!
I represent the moments of our meetings and they seem to me so bright! I wish that they had a reality
But all of this is real. Only need to schedule our meeting and then our lips met for the first sweet kiss!
I am ready to give you lots of love and kisses!
I was alone for a long time. But now you appeared in my life I feel so much happiness!
I do not want to continue to live alone! I want to meet you!
I do not want to wait, because the expectation brings only sadness and loneliness.
I do not need a prince on a white horse! I need a man who will love and respect me!
This is the most important thing for me. I love you and feel that you also love me! This is the most important thing.

People say, "butterflies in the stomach" ... I have butterflies, I have a big moths:-)
Who flit without interruption. This is the most pleasant feeling.
I could not even imagine that in these days of our correspondence, we will be able to experience such feelings.
I could not imagine it. And now that I have these feelings - I want to sing:-)
Even today, at work, when I filled the sales documents, I could not concentrate.
All thoughts were of you. In the end, I was not able to complete all paperwork before the end of the working day.
Left for tomorrow:-) I hope my boss does not have time to notice that I did not fulfill the work !!!
xxx my prince, I have often born the idea as we get closer.
Sometimes the desire to get closer so great even want to drop everything and go to meet you.
Forget about work and enjoy you. Devote themselves only to you and to our relations.
Do you have such a desire?
Now, next to me is my friend, we are working together, and buzzing in my ear.
Buzzing like a fly, asking me to go to the site to learn about the trip to your country.
Prevents me from writing for you:-) In my she is interested in our meeting stronger than I:-)))
Write me soon. I'll wait for your answer.
Your love Zoya !!!

Received: from venik-PC ([195.88.208.147])
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014

Originating IP: 195.88.208.147

Pictures received with the email:

zoya.JPG

zoya1.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:55 pm

Email:

Hello my dear, beloved xxx !!!
How you been?
Was out of town? On a business trip? You made me miss and worry.
xxx, you write me once a week. What are you doing the rest of the time? What do you do? And how often are you out of town?
I hope it will not happen again. Now we are discussing a serious matter !!! This is our meeting with you. Take it seriously, otherwise we are going to discuss the meeting, if you write only once a week or every 3-4 days.
I'm fine, but very sad. xxx, I miss you!
We could do now preparing for Christmas together.
House decorating various beautiful garlands.
Decorate the room together. together to decorate a Christmas tree with colorful toys. Bake a cake. welcome guests. Treat them delicious. a walk through the beautiful streets of your city. Waving his arms out the window passing people. handing out candy to children. In the evening, wrapped in a blanket together and watch a romantic movie or a comedy.
I miss you! I want my solitude is over!
xxx, today I learned how we implement our meeting. You want so that we can be together?
I was able to come to you, I need to issue a passport, visa, medical insurance.
Tomorrow I plan to visit a travel company to learn all the terms and conditions of registration of the necessary documentation for the trip.
Documents can be completed either at the embassy in Moscow or in a travel agency.

My love, please advise me: that through the paperwork?
I've never traveled. I do not know how to be better ???
I need your advice. How best to execute documents: go to Moscow to the embassy or through an agency?
Will soon start my vacation. It would be nice if at the time the documents would be ready. And cute, advise me which airport should I choose?
Which airport would be better to land. I need your help, too, and in this. I've never been to your country, and so I do not even know what to call the airport.
xxx, what are you doing today? How was your day?
My treasure, I miss you! I'm lonely without you!
I miss you, your gentle words and kisses. I love you! I love you more than anything in the world!
Loneliness everything stops. Even heart beats quieter.
Without you I am dying. Only you and your love can bring me back to life.
I hope that soon our parting is over and my heart will beat in rhythm with you.
This heart will love you. Loving all the cells to the last heartbeat.
My prince, everything in the world gives me joy now! It's all thanks to your love!
Even when you hear a song of some birds, it seems that the voice of our love!
My dear, I can not stand for long, and listen! I immediately imagine you!
xxx, I want so much to you at that moment was there, gently hugged me.
I have even a little out of tears. But it tears my love, my joy!
xxx, I totally believe you and trust! My Prince Charming, I have long made a choice in your life!
I live for the sake of our love and our happiness with you! xxx, long nights I lie and look out the window.
My love, I'm so glad to see the stars, the moon.
xxx, but after a moment I did not see the stars and the moon, and you. You just come in my imagination.
My love, I represent that I am on a star. I live a quiet and peaceful life!
But one evening I see another star that shines so brightly and that something tempting.
Ragnar, then I saw that this star is living a handsome prince!
When I introduce you, my heart starts beating stronger and stronger!
I'm just starting to go crazy with love for the prince. My love, you are so beautiful!
I imagine that every day our stars approach each other. We have been looking at each other.
But while much to our regret we can not get closer, we can not hug each other.
My beautiful xxx, nothing can break our love to you! My prince, I never stop.
I will always love only you. My sweet prince, you are the treasure of my life!
Your love is the most precious thing I have! I will always keep and cherish your love!
xxx, In my heart I also keep lots of love and affection! This is only for you my beautiful!
My prince, I hope that soon all this sea of love and tenderness I can give you.
xxx, I will do everything for you to become the happiest! I just want a modicum of love and affection!
That was enough for me to be the happiest. I really miss you! You needed me so!
Only you and nobody else! xxx, I am lonely without you! I want your love the sea!
I love you! I am eagerly waiting for your new message.
Sweet and tender kisses! Sea kisses!
Your distant love Zoya!

Received: from Aleksa ([195.88.209.173])
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014

Originating IP: 195.88.209.173

zoya.JPG

zoya1.JPG

zoya2.JPG

zoya3.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Received the exact same message like the previous one with a new picture...

Received: from Aleksa ([195.88.209.173])
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014

Originating IP: 195.88.209.173

Picture received with the email:

zoya.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Email:

Hello my love, xxx!
How you been?
It is a pity that today I do not have time to go to a travel agency.
Making holiday takes a lot of time. Because my boss always disappears somewhere.
It is rare to find him in the workplace. I do not have his signature. Will have to reap tomorrow.
Ceychas I sit back, talk to my colleagues. Discussing all the small stuff:-) Soon I'm going home.
Tomorrow morning the first thing I'll do, I'll go to my boss's office to get a vacation and holiday pay, tomorrow I will be able
pay the agency.
I am happy xxx! It is you! If not for you I have now would not be such a good mood and I would not be happy.
I love you, you for me was expensive and family man in this world, and most importantly a favorite!
I realized that many people tend to think of the future for many years.
It is also important to me. But I also want to live in the present!
I want to be happy today, not a year or two!
And for the happiness I need only you and a smidgen of your love and reciprocity. You do not deny me this?
xxx, I love you!
xxx, maybe we should have to discuss the date of the meeting.
But I have already prepared a gift for you and a pleasant surprise! But it will remain my secret! It will remain a mystery for you!
But I think you'll like my gift.
Actually, I met with you for the most important and biggest gift in life.
xxx, confident that we can have an unforgettable meeting with you! We can have a great time!
Thoughts and ideas of our meeting takes me high into the sky with happiness!
All this will become a reality! I believe that! And if you have faith, then all will be well with you as we wish!
My love, now I have no desire to work. Thoughts I have with you. Sometimes you just forget and I do not notice anything around.
But you have to force yourself through force. Here's a lazy and dreamy I I have you :)
xxx, I thought as we will spend their free time.
I think that we will have. I eat anything that is edible :) I do not like fatty foods only.
And since I'm more preference is given to a variety of salads.
Also, I would like to make you dishes of Russian cuisine. How do you feel about this idea?
So you can appreciate my cooking skills. But if it is not good to eat, then tell me immediately. Ok?
xxx, but I think that all of this we are still able to discuss at our meeting.
I think that we will have a lot of questions and we'll discuss it when we are together.
I love you! While we are still far away, but soon everything will be different!
Now I am sending you a virtual kisses. And soon I will be able to touch your lips in reality!
This will be the sweet and gentle kiss! The taste of it will remain forever in our memory!
I miss you! I look forward to our meeting!
Your love Zoya!

Received: from Aleksa ([37.112.226.87])
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014

Originating IP: 37.112.226.87
Originating ISP: Cjsc Er-telecom Holding Yoshkar-ola Branch
City: Kirov

zoya.JPG

zoya1.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:06 am

Email:

Hello my love xxx !
How you been?
xxx Cute, I also very pleased to receive your letter. I am happy that soon we will be together.
My love, I will soon receive documents on hand and we will meet.
My love, I need your help. Help me to the airport. Which airport should I choose?
When you select a ticket, I have to specify where the airport will come, and I do not even know how to choose the airport. Write me in the following letter name of the airport.
My love, I dream to meet you before Christmas. To celebrate this wonderful holiday with you.
I will end my letter, I'll wait for your answer. Your love Zoya!

Received: from Aleksa ([62.109.10.230])
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014

Originating IP: 62.109.10.230
Originating ISP: Thefirst-ru Clients (webdc Msk)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:06 am

Email:

Hello my love xxx !
How is it going?
My love, I looked on the internet, now you have Christmas! I want to congratulate you with Christmas!
Dear, accept my congratulations.
I want to congratulate you on Christmas.
With a holiday favorite xxx ! C Christmas congratulations to you!
Congratulations on Christmas Day.
Let your life a miracle happen to,
May the joy, inspiration and good
Will be able to live in your house.
Let hope, faith, warmth
In your life for a moment do not leave,
Let them come true every dream
I sincerely wish you the best!
Just want to tell you that in Russia celebrate Christmas on January 7 in the Gregorian calendar.
I'm sure. There is no more beautiful and gentle man you. At night I often look out the window at the sky. Sometimes it is so pure and gentle. I look into the sky and I miss you. I dream about you. I look forward to that day! Day of our meeting!
Your love

Received: from Aleksa ([62.109.10.237])
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014

Originating IP: 62.109.10.237
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Email:

Hello my love xxx !
How you been?
Love my xxx, I had a little trouble. December 23 I was in the agency, it was necessary to pay for the services of the agency. The agency told me the rules of stay in your country, and called me the cost of travel to your country. The entire cost, taking into account the payment documents, the ticket (the cheapest), and agency services, is 490 euros. I had no idea that such prices can be !!! Probably accustomed to advertising from TV prices for cheap trips to Turkey ... After this news, I ran to the accounting department to get a paycheck. Flew to the accounting department on the wings of love, hoping to get a paycheck. I went into the office. And my face phrase from Chief Accountant: "No money, wages are not issued, the date of issue is not known !!!" Shit ..... I was ready to pass out from these words. My boss went to Moscow, on what that exhibition catalog "Agrotek Russia 2014". When he returns? unknown. I do not even know how to contact him to ask him to give the order to issue money. I wanted to explain to him the situation. But I can not. xxx My prince, what to do ??? After all, I only have 6 days to have time to pay for the services of the agency. 6 days my passport is ready. After that, my documents must be sent to the Embassy for approval. How can I be now ???
It is a pity that I was not there for you. I can not even hug you and feel your support, your concern. xxx You did take care of me?!
I understand you now Christmas, you have fun, good mood. And I have no mood, I do not know what to do. I wanted to celebrate Christmas with you and celebrate the New Year with you.
Wanted to decorate the room together. together to decorate a Christmas tree with colorful toys. Bake a cake. welcome guests. Treat them delicious. a walk through the beautiful streets of your city. Waving his arms passing people. handing out candy to children. In the evening, wrapped in a blanket together and watch a romantic movie or a comedy.
I'll miss you. Waiting for your message, and hope that we will succeed. My dream is to see you xxx !!!

Received: from Aleksa ([62.109.30.192])
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014
Subject: Hello my love xxx !

Originating IP: 62.109.30.192
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:27 am

Email:

Hello dear! How is your mood? How are you feeling? I hope that you have everything in order.
I would like to make my troubles were not reflected on you.
xxx My sweet in spite of these difficulties, I do not give up. I firmly believe that I deserve happiness.
I'm beautiful, I'm smart, I'm good. I have never sinned in life. I deserve a decent life. And I will fight for my happiness.
Your letters - the only thing that makes me happy these days.
Your words are so nice and give support to me in a difficult moment.
xxx My sweet, very little time is left. Almost no time. I have to pay 490 euros in travel agency.
I want to ask you, can you help me with this sum?
Time goes by, and time is short. 5 days left what would have time to pay the travel agent.

I have a great desire to meet you!
I miss you xxx!
So sorry that now we're not together. So I want you to hug and kiss and not let you go anywhere!
During this time we communicate with you, I realized that only I need you. I still have so strongly attracted to someone does not, so I'm looking forward to our meeting, waiting for the moment when I met you!
I'll wait for your answer. Your love Zoya!

Received: from Aleksa ([62.109.10.237])
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014

Originating IP: 62.109.10.237
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:33 am

Email:

xxx Hello my sweet!
How you been? I am good! :)

My love, I can not write you until January 3, so sorry, no internet in the village. Today my mother and I are leaving the village to the grandmother. We will celebrate New Year three. I, my grandmother and my mother!
xxx, I want to congratulate you Happy New Year!
Congratulations!
Happy New Year! With the new happiness!
Let give this year
A storm of emotions and the sea of passion
Yes love whirlpool.

Many happy moments,
Crushing victory,
Travel, entertainment,
Crunching sound of coins and bills.

As in champagne foam melts,
Let away the burden of care.
Let certainly the best
Will all coming year!

I hope you liked my poem Happy New Year!
Your love Zoya!

Received: from Aleksa ([195.2.253.163])
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014

Originating IP: 195.2.253.163
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.