Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kelvinroland2000@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kelvinroland2000@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:11 pm

On net log,

Five Rules to Remember in Life
1. Money cannot buy happiness but it’s more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.
2. Forgive your enemy but remember the bastard's name.
3. Help someone when they are in trouble and they will remember you when they're in trouble again.
4. Many people are alive only because it’s illegal to shoot them.
5. Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then again, neither does milk.

I'm seriously looking for that special some one I can pour a glass of juice in the
morning, kiss and hug.............In the evening when I get home we have
delicious dinner together that I cooked myself inputting all my love in it. We
would discuss events that have happened during the day, enjoy
company of each other................ Simple things make people happy. I want to
be happy with my beloved...Woman.

Thx it will be my pleasure to ear from you again cause you so sweet this is my mail adress kelvinroland2000@yahoo.com,and this is my number +2348058802258, +2347061334935 please send me your number so i can reasch you on phone and ear your beautiful voice

Profile elements:

kelvinroland2000
grant kelvin
29 years old - male - United States Seminole Indian Reservation

Love is pure bet hard to classify,love is sure bet can't be proven bu scientist, love is a madness that don't attend a mental institution, love is a gift that can't be taking from the giver, love is a duty that most be attempted by everyone, love is a poison that can't be cure by doctor.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: kelvinroland2000@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:09 am

On Facebook,
Grant Kelvin aka grant.kelvin1
Using one HTC Sense and one BlackBerry to upload pictures on the site.
Joined Facebook November 9, 2009

i love playing football, and listen to music my favourite artiste 2pac changes/ dear mama/ letter to my unborn child calfonia love/ do for love puff daddy; satisfy you/ every step i take/ i need a girl part2 and one you need not to forget i love peom!

right i am thinking about my future with you beside me

If i need someone how will i go about, if i need love how can i be able to know my true love if i need you wthat will i tell you to make you beleive that i love you. You will make me a better man if you love me in return

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.