Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stevenm5613@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

stevenm5613@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 02, 2012 8:13 am

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=213655

stevenm5613
- 44 y/o male
- Aurora, USA
- English, English, English
- later
- Have 1 children

Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Divorced

Description:
I'm a Christian who is a Consultant for Petroleum Company as i specialize in Engineering, I studied abroad in London during my college school years. I have a son not living with me,for the time being, he is living with my mom. We always have great times together whenever he comes to visit me here every weekend. My son and I love to go out to see movies together. Occasionally, we will go to the park or something simple and fun. I am divorced and a single parent. I have been divorced for approximately three years. I'm looking for someone with a Good Heart (a woman who has a beautiful heart). I like visiting Europe, especially Paris for holiday's and vacation's. It is really interesting and quite beautiful there. The scenery is incredible! My mom is from TX and my dad is from Italy. I had one brother (no sisters) but I lost him in an auto accident. I lost my father a few years after his passing due to lung cancer. Family is most important to me and always comes first, especially my son. I love my son dearly and his welfare comes first and foremost! My extended family is quite large, but I rarely get to visit with them as they live so far away. I am seeking a woman with a good, honest heart to be a part of my family. I would love to develop a close friendship with the right woman & hopefully it can grow into something much more deep and she would be my dream partner in life forever. I am a Christian & I put my faith in God above everything else.

Ideal match description:
I am actually looking for a serious woman with a good sense of humors who will make me happy till the end of my life . I have always been a lonely man and would want to share my life with someone special. I just want a good woman who know the meaning of true love, and understands the value of a good man, Someone who loves life the way it was meant for us to enjoy. It has been a real long time since i've been with anyone. I would love to have someone who love to take care of her man, respectful, easy going and lots more particularly in any order. I would like her to be compassionate, romantic, adventurous and maybe even a little spontaneous too. i am a very good listener.

Hi beautiful, How are you doing and what have you been up to today? I'm stevenm5613 by name on Y! IM, meet me there and lets chat, i really want to know more about you. Nice to meet you.

micheal
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: stevenm5613@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 02, 2012 8:19 am

Received: from [41.138.175.165]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 15:34:33 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.138.175.165
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

HI HH
How are you doing and what
have you been up to today? thank you for the massege ..
I'm steven mark by my name, a Christian
who is a Consultant for Petroleum Company as i specialize in
Engineering,i have a son not living with me,for the time
being, he is living with my mom. We always have great times
together whenever he comes to visit me here every weekend.
My son and I love to go out to see movies together.
Occasionally, we will go to the park or something simple and
fun. I am divorced and a single parent. I have been divorced
for approximately three years. I think you are the one am
looking for . I like visiting Europe, especially Paris
for holiday's and vacation. I would love to
develop a close friendship with you and hopefully it can
grow into something much more
deep and i think you will be my dream partner in life
forever. I am a Christian & I put my faith in God above
everything else. Hopefully to read from you
soon.....................

> STEVEN.....
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

richarddewalt33@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:31 am

On Tagged,
Johnson D, 44, Beverly Hills, CA, member since 22 April 2011 - IP used 206.161.99.163 - proxy

Stolen pictures used:

I'm a Christian & I'm a Consultant with a Petroleum Company and I specialize in Engineering, I studied abroad in London during my college school years. I have a son not living with me,for the time being, he is living with my mom. We always have great times together whenever he comes to visit me here every weekend. My son and I love to go out to see movies together. Occasionally, we will go to the park or something simple and fun. I am divorced and a single parent. I have been divorced for approximately three years. I'm looking for someone with a Good Heart (a woman who has a beautiful heart). I like visiting Europe, especially Paris for holiday's and vacation's. It is really interesting and quite beautiful there. The scenery is incredible! My mom is from TX and my dad is from Italy. I had one brother (no sisters) but I lost him in an auto accident. I lost my father a few years after his passing due to lung cancer. Family is most important to me and always comes first, especially my son. I love my son dearly and his welfare comes first and foremost! My extended family is quite large, but I rarely get to visit with them as they live so far away. I am seeking a woman with a good heart

I am seeking a woman with a good, honest heart to be a part of my family. I would love to develop a close friendship with the right woman and hopefully it can grow into something much more deep and she would be my dream partner in life forever. I am a Christian and I put my faith in God above everything else, I consider myself a sincere man, very easy going, respectful, kindhearted, intelligent and loving. I'm loyal to the one I love, understanding to her needs. Spirituality is an important part of my life .I am open and honest and I do take love seriously. I am a happy person,responsible, honest, considerate, caring, sincere and open minded. My love life is very real and I try to take my time to acquire a friendship to begin with and if it develops into something more, I am all for it! I've always wanted to be a good husband , but unfortunately I have not met this woman yet.I would like to find a woman to be my partner in life. I would love for us to see the world. Good company and conversation are essential. I hope we have the same interests and goals, as well as some similarities in opinion about what's truly important in the scheme of life.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby marieommk » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Has anyone ever identified the person in these photos used over the last 4 years? I noticed that many of the stolen photos in the gallery give a name of the person in these photos.
marieommk
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Unfortunately not. Do you have any other details on the scammer? Maybe something you have is the key to identifying him.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby marieommk » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:23 pm

I have a photo of this person with an unknown courthouse in the background. There's also a landmark in the photo which is unreadable. Would this possibly identify the person? I will post the photo, maybe someone knows where this particular landmark is or the city where this courthouse is located.
marieommk
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:03 pm

I doubt it would identify him unless Google finds another copy of it that will identify him. It may at least let us have a general idea of where the person really is. It's all down to what Google has really.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby marieommk » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:39 pm

I know it sounds like a longshot, but if anyone who reads post knows where this courthouse is located or can read the landmark in the photo, please contact me here. I would like to learn who this person in the photo really is.

Thanks
marieommk
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:45 pm

marieommk,

if you met online only someone using this pictures, that´s dont mean oyu met the real owner of the picture. If the one you met using those pictures asked you for money, no matter what reason, he is scammer. In this case, best thing to to is to stop any contact with him without a word.

And if you met one scammer using those stolen pictures, by sharing the info you have about him you may save other potential victims.

Searching for the real owner of the pictures used in scams is something we are strongly against here. The real owner of the pictures is not part in the scam. He is also one victim, whose pictures are stolen and used in scams.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby marieommk » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:37 pm

I'm aware of the importance of not trying to identify or locate the real person in these photos, but if this is strongly discouraged, why then is there a gallery here giving out the real names for some of these victims? I have already discontinued contact with the scammer behind the photo, and have posted photos to help others be informed, so yes, I know that these were stolen photos, I just wondered if this person in the photo was ever identified.
marieommk
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.